Radical Centrism

Who here is unironically /RadCent/? Honestly I'm sick of Nazi LARPers and far leftists tearing this world apart.

RadCent stand for what exactly?

Radical centrism. Read the title you extremist ideologue.

gas everyone outside of SD2

This is an embarrassingly shit thread and you should kill yourself OP.

I did let me rephrase then. What does your Ideology stand for, for you personally? Nigger.

Rejection of ideological thinking on the far right and far left, and acceptance of the divine individual as the mediating force between destructive chaos and pathological order.

I am, too, but radical centrism is a shit name, tbqhwyfamalam

Centrists are actually the ones destroying the world.

Pill me up on the Negro and Yiddish ancestry of Carl "the Quadjoon" Benjamin, plox.

Essentially be a selfish angry person.
Have abit of imagination or at the very least take the time to observe the natural order of life.

>he fell for the meme

To add, you need a good name and you need iconography. Symbols and stuff.

Centrists? Like McCain and Clinton?

Yeah no. I'm on the libertarian right and your 'radical centrism' meme is fucking gay. "I take the middle ground on everything" translation "I strawman everything into a false dichotomy where everyone else is either communists or fascists, and I won't actually have an argument for any position I take" get back to me when you have a solid political framework or anything new to add to the discussion.

the status quo

>le enlightened fence sitter meme
God forbid you have a brain or a spine, i suppose

Didn't even know this stance existed.
I'm now a radical centrist.

Based. Another Radchad here

Radical centrism is fascism. You fags are milk toast centrism.

Are you being ironic right now that you didn't understand that question? Or just dumb, like everyone else who chooses the center?

PS I'm a radical centrist, however I unironically think the world would be a better place if everybody just lived in their own home land and submitted to the superior white Master plan... And I'm willing to support any leader who presents me with a reasonable course or action to purge the jews from our leadership and put the niggers back in Africa. I'm looking for the pox but this 8value chart was the same as this one +/- 2

Who /chad/ here?

Rad cen gear, get ur rad cen gear right here... We got a couple different styles and the tag inside has a place to hold your balls.