So Trump just appoints lobbyists left and right and Sup Forums has gotten so numb they don't even care anymore?

So Trump just appoints lobbyists left and right and Sup Forums has gotten so numb they don't even care anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/mick-mulvaney-imposes-hiring-freeze-at-consumer-financial-protection-bureau.html
thefederalist.com/2017/11/27/mick-mulvaney-just-savaged-the-cfpb-in-his-first-press-conference-as-director/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No I don't care.

here have a Bumpf

I gave up on this the moment he put on that kipa.

What did you guys expect? faggots that have no clue on how shit works?
I do the same. recruit the fuckers and use them against my enemies.

This isnt kindergarten

That's normal.

>No I don't care.

Spoken like a true Trumpfag!

>A fascist liking Trump

you must be new

How dare he take money from all the America first, Family first and patriotic organizations to promote and help his country. He should only accept donations from AIPAC, CAIR, BIN TALAL AND SOROS.

neo-cons have proven that they will
- support pedo politicians
- proudly sell-out their elections to Russian trolls
- elect a president that colludes with adversarial nations
- attack their own nation's citizens based on partisan politics
- puts corporate welfare and tax breaks for 1% in new tax proposal, while increasing taxes for middle-class

why would anyone with an ounce of intelligence be surprised by this headline OP?

Neo-cons are literally the definition of spineless, inconsistent, cowards.

>He should only accept donations from AIPAC, CAIR, BIN TALAL AND SOROS.

Except he has accepted their money

I don't think you should be talking about AIPC while supporting this goy

>neo-cons
Wrong.
>- support pedo politicians
Calling someone a pedo does not make them a pedo. If the allegations prove true after the election then the Republican govenor can appoint a Republican senator should his seat become vacant.
>- proudly sell-out their elections to Russian trolls
Calling someone a Russian supporter does not make it true.
>- elect a president that colludes with adversarial nations
Calling someone a colluder with adversarial nations does not make it true.
>- attack their own nation's citizens based on partisan politics
Uhhh what? Is the word "attack" Retardish for "verbally insult" someone?
>- puts corporate welfare and tax breaks for 1% in new tax proposal, while increasing taxes for middle-class
Corporate welfare is subsidies. A tax cut is not a subsidy. If there are subsidies in the bill, then fine, you're right, actual corporate welfare is bad.
>why would anyone with an ounce of intelligence be surprised by this headline OP?
I'm not surprised by anything the left puts out these days. I do know that Trump ran on deregulation and it seems to me the best person for that job would be someone like a lobbyist that has spent his previous years fighting against those regulations.
>Neo-cons are literally the definition of spineless, inconsistent, cowards.

>Calling someone a pedo

Multiple people doing so, including an ex-cop, along with a ban from entering malls and the YMCA, does

Here's the GOP tax scam bill.

Unproven. There is one claim by a woman that says he assaulted her at age 14.

That graph is a fucking scam. How does someone paying $0 in taxes increase their tax burden by 1%?

he lets his jewish son who brainwashed his daughter run his white house and Trump loves the fed so we should kind of expect this shit from him.

Hes another brainwashed and or corrupt loser in a long line of brain dead idiots to sit in that chair and watch america burn.

Did you read the thing you posted? The guy he appointed is a not lobbyist. The guy he appointed appointed? a former lobbysit.

If he's appointing them he probably controls them. I don't care if he gets rich as long as it crushes the "managed decline of white people" fucking cancer that will kill the UK brexit or no. Like fuck off, yeah I'll hire a gangster to deal with it.

There is no core fundamental or disciplined rationale that can be ascribed to Sup Forums. For the most part it is populated by shitposters who are far too young to remember either Bush presidency and too feeble minded to understand that there really isn't a divide between left and right on most issues on the political stage. Both parties overwhelmingly represent their rich corporate and Wall Street. They don't represent the individuals who actually pay their salaries.

>If he's appointing them he probably controls them.

He's putting a guy in there who literally said he wants to shut the place he's running down.

This post is a scam. How many people do you think are out there trying to file income tax when they don't have any income to tax?

Remember that the left's Truth is anything but that.

>who says

Oh man, you think manipulating the media might be part of it at this point?

WTF I LOVE BIG BANKS NOW!

Where's the evidence for pizzagate? I see those threads have gone extinct in the post-Moore landscape.

Lobbying is a job. Now their job is working for government.

If you get a new job do you still go back to your old job and fold your old bosses laundry? I can't believe I need to explain this.

Who the fuck cares?

Hmm, sound like his picks for epa and doe...

Hey redneck YOU KNOW THE CFPB GAVE BACK CONSUMORS 16 BILLION DOLLARS BACK FROM THE BIG BANKS FUCKING US OVER? YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING OVER EVERYONE EXCEPT GOLDMAN SACHS BY DOING THIS

>Trump's new CFPB chief imposes hiring freeze at nation's top financial watchdog

cnbc.com/2017/11/27/mick-mulvaney-imposes-hiring-freeze-at-consumer-financial-protection-bureau.html

Mods removed that shit months ago. That being said, Moore isn't the one collecting pedo artwork and hanging it in his house.

Well when those jobs entail large government contracts paid by taxpayers money, it matters. When it entails that after the period working in said government position to go back to lobbying firm with even more pay it looks overtly like deliberate corruption. I can't believe I have to explain this.

>Hmm, sound like his picks for epa and doe...

That's literally every agency except Department of Defense.

The old saying, How do people know government doesn't work? When Republicans run it.

They are putting retards in who will desmantile the admistrative state as Steve Bannon said and privitize it to the highest bidder.

You're deflection from a double standard is noted.

What a weaselly way to word the article.

>Guy that used to work for the guy that Trump appointment has since gone in to be a lobbyist
How terrible

>2027

Yeah, I'll take my tax cuts for the next ten years, thanks. What a pathetic talking point.

>Yeah, I'll take my tax cuts for the next ten years, thanks. What a pathetic talking point.

Oh and there is also AUTOMATIC cuts to Medicare and Medicaid!

Learn to fucking read faggot

He's a FORMER LOBBYIST for a bank under sanctions by CFRB being appointed to the CFRB.

Like appointing the wolf to guard the chickens.

>You're

I hope your memeing.

>someone trump picked for office had a former employee is now a lobbyist for a bank that may possibly be under SFPB (like anyone knows what the fuck that is) sanctions

you need 2 degrees of separation at most or else no one really gives a shit

You think I give a fuck, nigger?

You mean as compared to current rate of growth projections, correct? Reducing the pace of growth is not a "cut."

Pardon my syntax error but you don't have an actual argument if you're trying to discredit my point on spelling as opposed to the meaning. What happened to conservatives being the deficit hawks when their tax plan is going to explode the deficit? It's a fun distraction technique to mask the fact that several republican lawmakers have already come out on record saying this tax plan is for their wealthy donors and explicitly not their constituents.

>newz sez i mad bout dis!
Uneducated left-wing retards, everyone. Give 'em a round of applause.

Sounds like a good plan. The government has gotten too powerful lately, with retarded and corrupt people at the top. Dismantling it will at least slow down the power grabbing.

Also there is no evidence that these cuts will equate to higher wages like they're selling. Why do Trump and US businessmen hate American citizens?

Lol how did that workout for Obama Reddit poster.

Wrong. Look at it again.
>Trump CFPB pick Mike Mulvaney's
Not the apostrophe "S". The person in question is in relation to Mike, not Trump.
>Fmr chief of staff (former)
As in no longer
>Is the top lobbyist for a major bank

Do a guy that used to work for Mike now works as a lobbyist for a bank that is being investigated by the agency Mike now heads. Is English not your first language?

This in no way implicated Trump and hardly has any relation to Mike. Find me a single politician in Washington that didn't formerly staff a now lobbyists whose interests conflict with their duty.

It doesn’t matter. I trust Mulvaney.

YES YES YES

“I'm just learning about the powers that I have as acting director. They would frighten most of you. They would probably worry you to think about how little oversight Congress has over me now as I’m the director, how little oversight the committees have over how CFPB functions.”

He also said, it’s up to the Senate to depend if he stays on there.

thefederalist.com/2017/11/27/mick-mulvaney-just-savaged-the-cfpb-in-his-first-press-conference-as-director/

What are you really getting at shill? You seem to be providing more nonarguments to defend an indefensible position by your own standards.

*yawn* I am more curious to see what is inside the box.

yes I appreciate that the left wing now has competent agents but why should I care unless it affects me as a white person?

you drew these lines and you're going to color inside of them or the thought police you hired will kill you

Is Sirota a jewish name?

The CFPB violates the constitution and needs to be disbanded.

My opinion is whatever Trump's is, bcuz hes based af

ROLLING

>tits