Snopes just debunked your little muslims taking over Europe conspiracy theory

Snopes just debunked your little muslims taking over Europe conspiracy theory

I bet you feel pretty dumb right now, huh?

snopes.com/politics/religion/demographics.asp

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
pewforum.org/2013/05/17/the-religious-affiliation-of-us-immigrants/
snopes.com/politics/religion/demographics.asp
streamable.com/bv0n4
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8189231.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2 obese childless kikes would never lie

Also snopes is an opinion blog

>why bother refuting any of their points when I can just call them Jews?

>source from 2009

What is there to refute? It is an opinion blog m8

>snopes
who actually still trusts that site?

Faggots (op) and kikes

>It is an opinion blog
Wrong. It objectively reviews claims and hoaxes, and that rastle your jimbles.

>snopes
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
*breath in*
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

These stats should be refuted because now some cuck is going to cite it as a source.

[Citation needed]

/thread

but please, continue to call OP a faggot, just remember to sage

In most cases, they don't use a third party to confirm the information. They use the words of the accused to disprove it, which doesn't make sense at all.

(((Snopes)))

>CLAIM: Sky is blue
>we did research and found that sky is grey in the morning, orange/red in the evening and black at night, thus sky is blue only during small part of the day
>MOSTLY FALSE

And that cuck will be laughed at till it cries

They haven't been a pariah of the world for centuries for no reason.

>maple leaf mug

Wrong again, idiots. If any you can refute any of their arguments, maybe you won't sound so ignorant. But you can't, and that infuriates you.

> LAST UPDATED: 10 August 2009
discarded

When 109 countries expel you perhaps it is time for some self reflection

Pretty much them in a nutshell.

Left pointer finger

I know right

What arguments? They are simply peddling their opinions as facts..just like their ancestors did in the Weimar republic

Shoo, jew.

Why does it look like it's ready to suck a dick at any given moment

Unironically using (((Snopes))) as a source. This must be bait.

>(((Snopes)))
Opinion discarded.

You can say that as many times as you'd like, you're still wrong. And since you have no evidence that you're right, and are unable to produce that evidence because it does not exist, I'm going to keep calling you what you are: wrong.

They're refuted by Pew, they have a higher fertility rate and a higher rate of immigration than other races.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

>dat occult shit in the background

Eating soy can turn you into a satanist?

Again, you are confusing opinions for arguments. It is empirically proven that Muslims are ruining Europe, just as they ruined their homelands

>projections for things I want to be true (like muslims overpopulating the earth) are true, but projections for things I want to be false (like climate change) are false
That's pretty stupid, user. Projections aren't data, they're projections.

Prove it (you can't).

Well kikes do worship a volcano demon..

Shit well if snopes said its debunked it must be

You really are retarded huh?

>Snopes
>Debunking Conspiracy

Are you okay?

I don't care i just want every single non-white and non-Christian out of Europe.

Let's just examine the new years rapes in Germany. Or do you consider rape a positive impact on society?

Snopes is for faggots like you who aren't capable of critical thinking

You're pretty stupid, go read everything in the article.

pewforum.org/2013/05/17/the-religious-affiliation-of-us-immigrants/

OP is right. It’s so FRUSTRATING to be this wrong all the time. To constantly be outwitted by the Jew and to be made to look a fool.

UGH! Punish us! Humiliate us...

Snopes is literally a fact checker you dumb fucks. They are as unbiased as it gets. You've just been proven wrong, get over it

You are arguing with a kike m8, any minute he will call you racist

>demands facts and evidence
>facts and evidence are presented
>responds with a non sequitur

Muslims have literally ruined everything they ever touched. North Africa, the Middle East, Anatolia, all used to be fan-fucking-tastic. What are they now? Literally hell on earth.

Except that they're wrong, look at Pew.

Gonna need a citation on this one..

>maybe if I just insult him I'll be right instead of WRONG
nope

The thing about pointing to a single data point over and over and using the continued referencing of that point as having more and more data is, it's WRONG.

So why aren't you going off on the Hindus too? Could it be an irrational hatred forced into your brain through indoctrination? Nah, you're too smart for that. Someone like you could NEVER be brainwashed, that's just impossible.

Yah a lot of illegal immigrants fill out the census

(((snopes)))
a jew behind a keyboard

>10 August 2009
The only thing this article proves is how useless and biased snopes is.

It predicts:
> Decline in fertility in Muslim women in Europe
> Fertility rise in Christian women in Europe
> Decline in fertility in the third world

Eight years later we see that while fertility in Muslim women does lower, it still remains far higher than native populations. Fertility rates have continued to decline among Europe's native population, and while growth in the third world has slowed that only means populations are doubling every 30-40 years rather than every 20-30.

Hahah I fucking love watching lefties try defending something and ending up with a giant hole in their narrative.

This happens a lot with Snopes for some reason. That fact checker site too.

"It's true Europe is completely overrun and being overtaken in a generation or two but they're NOT ALL MUSLIM, therefore you're a conspiracy theorist and 100% wrong on this issue!"

Let's never go into why they picked "Europe is being overtaken by Islam" but never "European population is being replaced" of course. They choose what they can debunk.

Oh, and sometimes they forget what they've used as evidence too, so they'll find some way to bullshit around that greater question of "is Europe being replaced with foreigners" by fudging the numbers and ignoring this evidence they just listed as a good source.

>trusting any "fact checking" websites
>ever

Checkem

No one believes you or the 2 obese kikes at snopes. And as the Overton window moves further to right it will be okay to verbally and physically assault Jews simply because they are Jews..

Never forget what these kikes did to the Weimar republic

it is less about demographics and more about dominating all aspects of life and/or acquiring a gradually increasing political capital.
all your freedoms will evaporate in an instant if the marxists are successful in injecting sharia compliant policies.

>objectively

you forgot to say “thoroughly” too, faggot.

They use data from the EU "Census" which only looks at legal birth, death, and immigration papers.

It doesn't account for refugees, illegal immigrants, and those who do not document births or deaths.

A fact checker for fat lazy Cheeto puffs like yourself.

immigration to Germany

All you have to do is look around and use common sense. Im 29 years old. 3 of my highschool friends have a kid. Muslims i know casually through work and stuff are pumping out kids like crazy. Its a business to them.baby bonus in canada is how many girls make their living

>SNOPES

>just

Omg I remember when this fat fag wrote for (((mediaite))) even the lefties eviscerated him in the comment sections. I hurt his feelings so bad once that both him and Dan Abrams responded to my comment before banning me

Snopes is literally left wing propaganda and hasn't been credible since the owners divorced.

>muslims have 8 children
oy vey goy, they only have 5, your country will be fine, trust me
>they would need to have 14times as many children
look at this big number goy, that can't be true

stopped reading there

How snopes "debunks something."

Rational claim:
"The weather channel gave a very high chance of rain later, so we think that it will probably rain in the evening."

Snopes interpreting the claim:
"There is going to be so much rain later it will flood the streets causing chaos and destruction to everyone killing thousands"
Later that day we discovered that even though it did rain very heavily later, it clearly did not cause mass flooding like this random person we are using a quote from claimed it would.

*mostly false*

They never debunk anything. They cherry pick a single person/outlet who belongs in said group, says something completely over the top and use that as their foundation.

With Trump they go one step further and just lie. One need look no further than his quote about the national debt.

Sage in all fields.

>snopes.com/politics/religion/demographics.asp
>LAST UPDATED: 10 August 2009
>Implying they haven't imported enough to change demographics since then.
>Therefore you have nothing to worry about.

> implying kikes are ever credible

Y'all niggas posting in a bait thread.

I wonder what OP's trying to slide

Saged

Pic unrelated

>Muslims are the second-largest religious group in Belgium, but they still only account for about 4%-5% of the population. And, as noted above, for that small a segment of the population to be accounting for “50% of all newborns” in the country, Muslim women would have to be giving birth to incredibly large numbers of children each.

w-wow i guess we're just wrong after all... refugess welcome!!!

>Also snopes is an opinion blog
I can't tell you how many times some stupid shitlib(I know that's redundant) showed me a snopes article that "proves" me wrong, but then the whole thing was just an opinion piece.

Watch this translated AfD speech in the Bundestag: streamable.com/bv0n4
When he proposes raising the birth rate of Germans instead of bringing tons shitskins here, the old parties cry out as if they were stabbed with a hot knife.

>t. redditor
Go back, faggot.

[Collected via e-mail, April 2009]

Last updated: 10 August 2009

Report, sage and move on.

>It objectively reviews claims and hoaxes
...and states their opinion about claims and hoaxes. It's nothing more than an opinion blog.

Careful with calling out shills. Mods hand out ban warnings if you call out fake news.

This is one of Snope's sources.
Note the lack of sources in the Richard Knight article.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8189231.stm

this is how leftists tend to argue if they ever do try to do anything besides labeling. a great man once said that a lie is exponentially harder to disprove than the effort that went into claiming it. or something like that

They have no arguments m8. All a person has to do is look at the world around them to know that shitlib opinions are shit

please stop posting that guy right there
literally the most upsetting picture i have seen in years

Don't forget he responded to the first post claiming non sequitur is not an argument. This guy really is retarded.

>>projections for things I want to be true (like climate change) are true, but projections for things I want to be false (like muslims overpopulating the earth) are false
ftfy

Oh well I guess the massive influx into Europe of muslim "refugees" who breed like rats is nothing to be concerned with.

>snopes.com/politics/religion/demographics.asp
ignores simple facts like multiple wives

I thought it was the spanish national team shirt. Thank god i was wrong

PLEASE READ MY SHITTY ARTICLE SO I DON'T GET FIRED!
CLICK AND SHARE SO MY BULL DOESN'T GET MAD AT ME!

>the claim that 95% of immigrants are Islamic is false
>It's actually 85%

they never mention multiple wives

>gets btfo

>"yeah but muh unrelated climate change strawman"

What a fucking loser

wtf i believe jewish lies now

In my defense I wasn't making an argument just an observation.

>Snopes

Claim: Rape Culture Doesn't Exist

Rating: COMPLETELY FALSE

Origins: Neo-nazi hate groups, led by fascists and the alt-right, have claimed for centuries that the obvious rape culture is a myth. This is easily shown to be untrue. Ask any woman on the street if they have ever been wronged by a man - they will most likely say yes. (70% of women are proven raped every day, and that's not even counting the unreported rapes, bringing the number closer to 100%) There is absolutely no reason to believe a person would lie about something as serious as rape, and no evidence points to the contrary. Rape is normal among white males, who are also known to support white supremacism. This, combined with toxic masculinity, proves a sexist power structure. Add to that a good dose of male entitlement, and you can see how everything in society most likely leads to rape, or the support of rape.
In 2017, various male media personalities, including Donald Trump, were proven to have sexually rape-harassed women.

Sources: Various scientific papers, Buzzfeed, Jezebel, many other respected news publications.

There are absolutely no sources pointing to men NOT being rapists/contributing to a culture of rape. This is proven.

nice bugman face soyboy bugman middle aged obese kike

That's a pedophile right there.

Poor fat globalist cuckold