Is Anime a Japanese psyop against western males, Sup Forums?

Is Anime a Japanese psyop against western males, Sup Forums?

I never thought cartoons could be so damaging.

Clearly all of thier characters are drawn to look western so they are targeting us.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

I honestly just think they like the look of westerners. Japanese and western culture have a pretty weird relationship

The only thing western are the colors, otherwise she has a typical mongoloid body type and head

She sure doesn't look asian.

gook detected

Yeah sure bro hey can I get some sauce on that please.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Xd2xLAjDM

yes, they spew it out to get revenge for hiroshima

Polish people are Mongoloid for example, so I understand why you think they look """""""""""western"""""""""" (aka Polish Mongoloid).

Yeah, to be honest they look like "attractive because their can be some pretty ugly ones" slavs

That is a japanese jaw line. Germanic women look more like men with wigs and tits. Southern euro women are more feminine and attractive.

>blond hair equals westerners
Do westerners have blue hair as well?

>Is Anime a Japanese psyop against western males, Sup Forums?

Considering jap men are being the hardest hit, i truly doubt it.

>What is Kamikaze

Fuck how do I get an asian wife pol
Am I betraying my race by mixing with nips

Considering the current Japanese birthrates and virginity statistics I am inclined to say no.

Queens blade has a lot of European influence though.

Learn 日本語 and go there, the rest is easy

398-74-6996 fuck you mom and dad fuck you.

Casualties of war.

>Internally blow your society in order to take down the world.

dunno what you are talking about OP

OK, I explain.
You all guys like blond, right?
It applies to Jap guys.
So some real qt dyes blond and make themselves more qt.
And Jap guys, like me, get it.

Honestly Fuck off back to your Anime board you flaming homo

I think it might be the reverse, actually. They're trying to indoctrinate westerners so that we view asians as desirable. Look how many anons here have yellow fever.

>Japanese psy-op
>Japan fells to it's own psy-op

>Look how many anons here have yellow fever.
Maybe if western women wouldn't be so obsessed with shaving I wouldn't have it.

>Posting a character who even in the show is mentioned to only be half Japanese
More "realistic" anime (ie. those without blue and pink hair and shit) often have the blonde or red headed girls in a harem anime be half Japanese.

against all males, desu. conspiracy keep japanese man impotent

Doesn't look White either. It just looks like an alien. Look at that tiny nose coupled with those large saucer eyes. On top of that she has dark black nigger eyes.

Never watched it but I heard that it turns people in to gays/tranny's.

Yes, be a good goy and get yourself a stronk innepenent western woman. Ignore the feminine, submissive, and beautiful women of Asia. Goooood goy.

the NHK is turning men into shut-ins

> nearly every anime is set in Japan around characters with Japanese names
> DURRRRR I THINK THEY'RE ACTUALLY WESTERNERS

You're pathetic. Fuck you.

Show your flag, faggot

Anime is one of the MOST aggresive psy-ops in operation against youth. Its so vile and degenerate, the males and woman who are affected by it are the dumbest shut-ins and anti-devaints. They're completely domesticated and castrated, rendered ineffective in any struggle.

t. memeflaggot

Yeah, indeed, they are a psyop against the West, going against all we hold dear.

The basic look to all anime with the eyes and whatnot is easy to reproduce, so you see it everywhere in the medium, some with their own style for variety. Moreover, it'd be boring to draw every character with black hair, so there's a variety of hair colors in every anime. Only arrogant retards think every character is white.

>0% of characters look even slightly Japanese
lol k faggot

Only redditors don't like anime.

if you dislike anime, you do not belong on Sup Forums and you probably came here from reddit.

You are a leech who invades a host culture and demands the host change its culture to suit you.

You are no better than a Muslim demanding Sharia in a western country.

>gook lies on Old Glory like it's a beach towel
well joke's on you bitch, my missus keeps your flag in her underwear

>japanese
Then why don't they all have black hair and black eyes?

>"They all look Japanese to me"
WEW that self awareness

>huge eyes
>blonde/light hair colour
>non dark eyes

Do gooks even know what they look like?

I've been attracted to Asians since I was a wee lad to the same extent as white women. They both have their own kind of beauty. Niggers, desert monkeys and spics? Not so much.

> character has a Japanese name, grew up in Japan and speaks Japanese
> DURRRRRR HE'S PROBABLY AMERICAN, HE HAS BLONDE HAIR

Absolutely pitiful.

>posting a degenerate
>HUR DURR ANIMES OBVIOUSLY DEPICT ASIAN PEOPLE
>look at nihon
>all black eyes with black hair and maybe rarely some brown
fuck off you diguisting piece of shit weeb

virgin thread

>complaining about weebs on Sup Forums
You belong on reddit.

>Am I betraying my race by mixing with nips
yes
>Fuck how do I get an asian wife pol
get a fucking white girl you mongrel
wanna bring down those 56%?

Anime is mostly made for Nips and is only popular with foreigners by chance, not design.

>look at Germany
>all black eyes with black hair and always skin is brown

Lee is defending his asiatic brothers,how quaint

> actually being stupid enough to think anime set in Japan about Japanese high school students who haven't been specified to be foreigners were actually designed by the creators to secretly be Western

Wow, and I thought Germans were supposed to be smart.

I don't know since animes are still way more popular in Japan than in any other country, and it has been doing way more damage there than anywhere else. Just look at how degenerate Japanese "men" have become. Most of them are still virgin at 30

Its hentai, the name escapes me though

>implying im German
jokes on you Ryu

Sup Forums is an anime website.

If you don't like anime, you don't belong here, you belong on reddit.

>>implying im German
I believe I rather specifically implied the opposite

moeshit is the real problem in anime. Look at 90s and before style anime and it was great. Moeshit anime on the other hand I feel legitimately fucks with peoples minds when they watch it too much. Humans looked like humans, now the newer anime styles make males look like soyboy gooks and females look like plastic surgery robot girl faces.

>who haven't been specified to be foreigners
they are by their looks you fucking brainlet
>secretly be Western
some fucking psyop shit,eh?
I'm not here for anime,its garbage
>unironically thinking everyone on 4chinz is a nihon loving weeb
aye m8

> OMG WESTERN ROASTIES ARE SUCH DEGENERATES, THEY HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE
> OMG JAPANESE PEOPLE ARE SUCH LOSERS THEY'RE VIRGINS UNTIL MARRIAGE

t. pedophilic Macron voter

there's an abnormal number of Japanese in this thread indeed

>I believe I rather specifically implied the opposite
yeah but the descriptions off a lot m8

>Macron voter
>pedophilic
i don't think you've seen macron and his wife user

You all don't know how qt if jap qt dyes their hair blond, they are basically not interested in foreign people, though.

> Japanese high school student with a Japanese name who speaks Japanese had blonde hair
> OHH HE MUST BE A WESTERNER JUST LIKE ME, COOL I'M ACTUALLY IN THE SHOW

t. Omar

>implying this is a bad thing
what the fuck do you want? a liberated slut walking Japan?

>I'm not here for anime,its garbage
Then you are a reddit refugee and you don't belong here. Leave.

Sorry, but I'm not unlike you.

This.
Anime is life.

You have to go back Ahmed

Blond hair looks almost universally horrible on people who are not naturally blonde - especially non-whites.

There are a few white people that can pull it off with the right skin-tone and expensive dye job with lots of touch ups so we don't see the roots.

Ran x Sem Cross Mix is the superior series with her in it. (I think Ran whatever was the original one with her, her superior sister, and the Sultan of Slam aka Rape Buddha)

I don't think that having sex before marriage is degenerate, as long as it involves consenting adults. Living with plastic sex dolls and pretending they are your wives is pretty degenerate though, and it's on the right path of becoming the norm in Japan.

False, blond hair looks terrible on Japanese

I like brown animu girls

GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY FLAG AND PICK IT UP OFF OF THE FUCKING FLOOR, THIS IS WHY YOU GOT BOMBED FUCK YOU FOR DISRESPECTING THE SYMBOL OF THE GREATEST NATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET EARTH

>they are by their looks
Their looks are barely even human, only having having enough detail that you recognize them as having a vaguely human face.

> national leaders considering lowering the age of consent to 13 to appease sand niggers
> calling other nations degenerate

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Fuckin' PEDOPHILES!!!!!!!!!

tastes differ

never said they are westerners,they just aren't japanese by their looks
you cant apply that shit to real life
>Japanese had blonde hair
Hm,seems like you try to avoid blue eyes and stuff
cause japanese people with natural blonde hair are that common amirite?
>JUST LIKE ME, COOL I'M ACTUALLY IN THE SHOW
stop sperging out you mongrel

If it is, then it backfired quite splendidly

Yellow fever best fever.

burgers can't understand everyone has their taste?
By the way, I like jap qt with blond, but not white qt at all

>Their looks are barely even human, only having having enough detail that you recognize them as having a vaguely human face.
and with that,this whole discussion makes no fucking sense

You’ve figured it out! It’s the North-American Hentai Konspiracy, or NHK for short.

Ohh wow, it's almost like people don't want to watch a cartoon where everybody looks the same.

Nope, that's not it, the characters must all actually be foreigners that are never explained by the show, despite the occasional appearance of actual foreigners who are specifically mentioned in the plot to be gaijin.

You're such a stupid faggot you piece of shit.

The nips created anime so i can enjoy nazi lolis

Yes, that's why they refuse to sell 99% of anime and relate products outside of Japan instead of broadcasting it freely like you do with your (((propaganda))).

Didn't know W*sterners had huge eyes and rainbow colored hair and pupils. When Japan tries to depict a stereotypical W*sterner they draw him with a big nose because that stands out the most.

>Didn't know W*sterners had huge eyes and rainbow colored hair and pupils
Traits asians are known for

A (((big nose)))

You sound stupid user. I never said that what was happening in my country wasn't a serious issue. I just think there's something in between having sex with children and not having talked to a single woman in your entire life at age 25.

Of course our elites are fucking pedophiles, but I would never blame people between 18 and 25 for having sex before marriage in our current society. What would be the point of banning sex before marriage, apart from creating even more depressed people than we already have ?

>what the fuck do you want?

A self aware Japanese.
And calm down, kraut, I am against fornication before marriage.

Nevertheless, Japs are getting more and more autistic and have lesser physical intercourse leading to procreation than ever before.

It's another kind of societal downfall

>they think 2d's are better than 3d's

> you're stupid, you misrepresented my argument
> *proceeds to argue against the banishment of premarital sex*

LMAO. No wonder your retard nation is spiraling down the toilet.

>colors am*ricans know fo-
Wait, nevermind.

Most Jap artists are huge Disney fans. Hence the western looking people with large round eyes.

just fuck off already you nazi leftover piece of shit with Jewish residue blood in his faggot body.
Go save your girlfriend from ahmad and jamal who are plowing her daily.