le.com/ptv/vplay/27311584.html#vid=27311584
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXv2UGR3ig
desuarchive.org/a/thread/149579417/#q149580838
youtube.com/watch?v=QJVhFR4pvrU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a twist.

>It's True, all of it.

that was a wild ride

I watched it but I don't get it. it was all a dream or what?
why in minchan so fucking hot? even in her waking clothes. what a sexy bitch.

>t I don't get it. it was all a dream or what?

Multiverse
They don't have to explain shit.

Why do they have a Dendy?

What the fuck, this was actually good.

Father/daughter love is the greatest, strongest, bestest.

What

basically this Multiverse theory says that there are infinite numbers of different worlds with all the things happening at once so they can just say that this was a world where things in his coma actually happen in a different world
They can basically make up anything and say "Well, multiverses"

Ruined by the voice.

But that' the best part.

It's not like anyone other than me watched Cheating Craft, but what the fuck was that ending as well.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

fight scene doesn't have enough frames

I watched cheating craft.
It never managed to reach the first episode

>2 minute long show about fart and poop jokes dropped a mindfuck on you
>Min-chan will never be Hero's sidekick and shoot plungers at invaders

> They spent 12 episodes just to teach otakus to love and care for their parents.

>GAINAX ending
These last episodes were great.

Holy shit
Nabeshin makes anime still?

>there's an universe where Ossan is still in a coma and Min-chan visits him every day and read him her story book

jesus christ hold me tight

So now that it's over, what score would you guys rate it?

I was so hyped for loli alien, and it was just a fucking battery

solid 8

too short/10

around 6

>Haha wow this seems light a light-hearted series, can't wait for having a giggle watching it
>mfw these last few episodes

Strong 7, best anime this season

No really, what the fuck did I just watch? The show stopped making sense right after the beach episode.

Winter has been great solid endings all around.

Reminder that being cuckolded by his wife who ran away from him was his ultimate fear and the underlying cause for his coma.

Make sure to watch the Chinese version for extra scenes.

le.com/ptv/vplay/27311584.html#vid=27311584

Oscar/10

are you gay? you want her to sound like moe uguu trash?

It made me really sad when they said he was working 8 part-times job at the same time because of his scumbag co-workers.

He got shot by his boyfriend.
But never mind him, I want to forcibly give sensei the baby she deserves.

It was great.

Lotta toilet humor.

But it was a good story.

I like how it all came together, the allergy thing and the villain from the early episode didn't even click with me.

Why did I even watch this show?

Despite all the low brow humor it had something craptivating.

fuck

Yamada X USBworm OTP.
The prince was great as well.

The Evangelion of our generation.

>Despite all the low brow humor it had something craptivating.
you stop with the toilet humour or you'll get flushed

I was under the impression that this was just animator having fun
No one could ever expect it to go so deep

This.

Maybe now Japanese fathers will learn to spend time with their kids

I think that's just a normal Famicom, didn't actually have a Dendy but as far as I remember they looked similar enough.

Famicoms don't have turbo controllers connected to the front. The were hardwired to the back. Player 2 would also feature a microphone instead of start/select.
The eject lever is also missing.

It would be some other Famiclone but it's too distinct from the original, later revisions such as the AV Famicom or other consoles.

Huh, interesting. I guess it might've very well been accidental, but if they actually did it on purpose then wow.

Maybe due to the Chinese involvement.

Brought me to tears. Wonderful show.

also, here's the chinese version. Apparently the Japanese dub had to cut scenes from each episode to meet its 11 minute broadcasting timeslot. The ending explains that the fatman is the dad recuperating after his coma, overeating and looking like that. Not sure if temporary or not, but it's a happy ending nonetheless.
youtube.com/watch?v=PeXv2UGR3ig

What the hell the soundtrack is awesome in this version

I think they said that he had to eat a lot of nutritious food to avoid another stroke or something.

Wow, that ending was confusing as fuck.
Though the fight scene was pretty cool

So the multiverse thing isnt in the original.

that's what made him a real hero

he wasn't out fucking whores like Min-chan always thought; he was busting his ass working every shit job he could find to take care of her after he got completely backstabbed and fucked over at his original good corporate job. Her mom just got tired of being a poorfag, I guess, and ditched them both.

I feel empty after watching this despite the happy yet serious ending. The silly humour reminded me of Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san. Wish there were more stuff like this.

How so?

Dad took a dump, had a stroke, dreamed the dream, ended with him basically dying or snapping back to reality with all of his delusions encouraging him

>Doesn't fix tap because they are too poor to afford repairs
;_;

but surely, he has to take some blame for buying a 2 seater sports car instead of paying up the debt

He's working EIGHT jobs man.I'd kill myself if I wasn't allowed to splurge like that.

Well, this will leave a hole in my heart.

He was definitely a scumbag in the past, and probably still a little bit now. The ending is just showing the good side of him since the rest of the show was nothing but his bad side.

min-chan a cute

This made me respect for Haoliners instead of just thinking "Oh, just some studio that adapts manhua and other Chinese stuff."

What the fuck is that Nabeshin?

Picked the fuck up.

Wait, what? I haven't been watching this show, but why is Nabeshin in it?

Yup. We told you back in the first episode but you weren't listening.

Holy shit that OST.

>It was just a dream lmao lol ebin

What the fuck was that

I liked the first mobile battery.

>END

That was a wild ride, pretty pleasant end too.

> why is Nabeshin in it?
Think about why Nabeshin usually shows up in a show.

> lol just kidding it actually wasn't

Better than Flip Floppers

Not saying much.

Well it's not like it was great either.

Nah, it was. Show was really well written considering the sons and father at the end,except the thirsty boyfriend, were reflections of Ossan's own sins.

I love Xiao Min! I'm gonna marry her!

original had him working on 4 jobs as oppose to 8 apparently, and the car was bought while he was still the designer

>youtube.com/watch?v=PeXv2UGR3ig
Holy shit, those added scenes made the episode so much better.

What a great ride.

Holy shit, that OST.

This is definitely my surprise of the season. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

So is the teacher actually an alien?
Also did Shuu just straight up kill Mumei?

I swear it's like they think this will get a season 2, but after all the TWEESTS we got I know its just them referencing something else.

Has the entire series just been episode after episode of references? The one where Mumuei died or whatever was all just a bunch of references according this user desuarchive.org/a/thread/149579417/#q149580838

That episode and everything after it was. Episode 6 was a mistake

Judging by the ending, no season 2 and that makes me sad... Great series though and glad I watched it!

Episode 6 was fun, I didn't mind that it was a bunch of allusions. In fact am impressed that a company actually spent time and money to make a such a different show like Cheating Craft.

This anime had no businesses being as good as it is.

Unironically AOTS for me

What the hell, the Japanese version changed completely the ending by adding the multiverse element.
Nonetheless, the way they explained the existence of the weird monsters in the first episodes was pretty good; in the end they were the representation of Min chan's fears.
Pretty solid ending for a short anime od only 12 episodes. I'm glad I didn't drop it earlier.

Holy shit. That version is fantastic. I teared up as well.

The show's main animators did a pretty good job. It's nice to see even the young Chinese animators are influenced by the Japanese approach to animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJVhFR4pvrU

Best ED

Ranks up there with Hacka Dolls and Somera-chan for me

heroic heroism

I was watching for toilet humor and poop jokes. Why did those japs need to pull my heart strings?