youtu.be/BJPKRVE-ijM
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Barron depart DC 11/21/17
youtu.be/PBAaMVlKPfE
>Pres Trump remarks before Marine 1 departure 11/21/17
youtu.be/zIdO55WhOM0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/28/ivanka-trump-attends-global-entrepreneurship-summit-in-india/
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-notches-another-win-on-trade-as-china-slashes-tariffs/
archive.is/UhQ4l
archive.is/24l1S
businessinsider.com/james-okeefe-expose-washington-post-fake-news-2017-11
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/james-okeefe-expose-washington-post-fake-news-2017-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Anyone feeling optimistic as a country basis but not individually? How do you cope?

say something nice about Gert

A

Why can't redskins handle the bantz?

MAGA, here is a boomer hate thread in accordance with all rules of Sup Forums:

There we discuss the political solutions that we must adopt in order to counter the boomer menace. I don't know why three of them have been deleted but you know how it is.

God bless America.

WE

They couldn't even handle smallpox.

>hard time waking up
>check twitter
>EIGHT trump tweets!

W

Look, i like the left getting pounded with this stuff.
But man...i really dont like this idea of accusations with zero hard evidence being able to destroy someones life, without even charges filed or a verdict reached

Is it safe to say that Tax reform is DOA until 2018?

O

Any good bakers around?

If there are any good known bakers around willing to bake please step up.

No, not yet

Rush says it could get done before Christmas. And he knows the players and the DC game pretty well

No one has challenged the authenticity of the settlement documents. They just reee about them going public. Conyers is guilty.

man, that's mesmerizing

the past few weeks have been boring, is there something interesting happening soon?

Props on the editions. I love early Republic aesthetic.

Its already fucked. Just enjoy them being struck with their own bullshit.

There is a chance he might be part human

They aren't certifying the Alabama election results until January, to give them until Christmas, even if Moore loses.

I baked all morning yesterday, I would be more than happy to set up for the next couple hours, I have to go for a job interview around 1pm est

Probably because this is the only attention they've gotten from the "offending" party or the party of diversity for quite some time, and right off the bat they're being thrown around in some stupid political battlefield. Man, they just want to sit at wigwam and smokem pipe in peace.

Okay, but im talking about Moore and Trump and fuck who was that black dude that was in the GOP primary in 2012?

Hey! How did that go? I didn't get the chance to review everything after I left. Thanks for baking and I'm glad you were around, leaf baker. Did you pass it to Portubro? Who had it after you left and did you enjoy baking? Thank you again.

Not this time joe

Why can't Trump just end the H1B visa program? He'd probably win a few more states and would destroy all the Silicon Valley companies that hate him.

>GOP primary in 2012?
Herman Cain?

>Ivanka Trump Attends Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/11/28/ivanka-trump-attends-global-entrepreneurship-summit-in-india/

>Donald Trump Notches Another Win On Trade As China Slashes Tariffs
investors.com/politics/editorials/trump-notches-another-win-on-trade-as-china-slashes-tariffs/
>A more recent example was China's decision, announced on Thanksgiving, to slash import taxes on some 187 consumer goods. As Bloomberg News correctly noted, this move "promises to boost the prospects of multinationals in the Chinese market," in particular big U.S. consumer multinationals like Procter & Gamble Co. and medicine-maker Pfizer.

>Coming just weeks after his Asian trip finished, it counts as a major victory for Trump on trade. Indeed, Trump has loudly and consistently criticized China and others for not living up to their agreements to lower trade barriers. Last year, China's trade deficit with the U.S. stood at $347 billion. It has become a chronic sore spot in economic relations between the two countries.

>Nor are these just-announced tariff cuts small. When the cuts kick in on Dec. 1, they'll be sliced from an average of 17.3% to an average of 7.7%.

Why would boomers be the ones making larp threads?

Das it mane

$9.99 for any large two topping and a two-liter if I'm elected.

We have direct proof that tons of geriatric niggers have invaded the thread and no one can dispute that. They are the ones following all of that stuff and creating all the cancer because they are gullible and stupid.

Is that something he could do with an executive order?
Would hawaii strike it down?

Tweets that haven't aged well

I had a good time, The German awoo poster took over around 2pm est. Portbro was kind of sporadic the whole time, I usually got it before 301, as I said I don't have anything going on for the next 3 hours.

And lastnight I had to bake 2 or 3 times around 10-1am because everyone kept saying they would get it, than just left.

Do you think these two faggots blow each other?

The thing here is that women could already do this to you, a random guy. Grabbed a girl at a party when you were shitfaced 5 years ago? She could always come back and accuse you of shit and fuck up your life.

But now the big men are getting fucked too, and more importantly the big men on the liberal side who were the most self-righteous about how feminist they were are getting ruined. Eventually only the big men like Trump and Moore who are extremely opposed to women being able to just fuck people's lives up like this will be left, and so laws will be passed against women being about to "she said" you into oblivion.

I’m a Democrat. I want Franken and Conyers to step down, given the serious and credible charges against them. And I want Pelosi to publicly apologize for appearing to shield them.

Now, will any Trumpcuck find the balls to say the same of Moore and the President? Or are you all hypocrites and cowards?

is right. But they didn't start it. It leaked out of here are infected them. It's the astrological dial-a-psychic style. Honey to the Coast to Coast crowd.

MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES

caribbean is literally a platelet

Hey neat

If I ever get my fish hatchery up and going I dream of Trump complimenting my American aquaculture

Fuck that shit in the supermarkets stamped with “made in”s from fucking Honduras and other nowheres

Portubro is often busy, he's a busy guy. Thanks for baking, glad it went without incident leaf baker.

>And lastnight I had to bake 2 or 3 times around 10-1am because everyone kept saying they would get it, than just left.
That stinks thanks for getting it m8.

lol I love how that faggot is just totally powerless

This is the face of the Democrats. Your in good hands

Your guys a re pigs. Our guys did nothing wrong.

>Not knowing that pretty much every account that has been at the top of the trumps tweets is controlled by the same person who knows how to game the response system.

Want me to pick it up? I assume you're the night shift worker?

Whatever the case they are the ones invading the board and have to go.

What happened to all his wacky pipe-dream supporters?

>All those normies

Trump has already massively fucked it up for the people who use it to rek America. Both by demanding higher base wages and because now H1B workers have to meet face to face with a government bureaucrat in order to apply for Permanent Residency, slowing the process immensely. It's possible legal immigrants granted may drop below 800,000 in 2018 as a result along with all the other things he's done to get rid of new legal immigrants

I'm not entirely convinced The Intern-minator's a golfer.

>60-somethings now have their own corner of Sup Forums

That's funny

I'm sporatic I just don't like to hog it too long if I can help it. Next thread is on you if you are willing and able. You're really good at this for a relative recent baker m8. Good stuff.

devos is telling colleges that they can't play by those rules anymore. liberals are pissed. now their elected representatives are proven not to play by those rules. it's great irony

No we are too accustomed to winning now to let a trivial matter stand in our way of victory

>That's funny
It's awful, they are advertising Sup Forums everywhere and shitting up tons of threads with their shit. Even when they mostly moved to 8 chan, a ton just refuse to leave because they are stubborn boomer kikes. Worst shit I've ever seen.

>muh super secret club

>Sexual harassment allegations continued to roil the California political landscape Monday, as one Democratic legislator announced his immediate resignation and another was stripped of key posts by his colleagues.
>In the weeks since, women came forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by both Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra and state Sen. Tony Mendoza.
>Bocanegra (D-Pacoima) submitted his resignation Monday morning, one week after The Times reported that six women had accused the legislator of unwanted physical advances or unwelcome communications. He is the first lawmaker to step down amid the current climate of heightened scrutiny over sexual harassment.

archive.is/UhQ4l

Oh yeah, what’s the current biz down in KSA

TYT is still around so I'd imagine sucking tranny dick in a bathroom.

>Advertising Sup Forums
Follow the basic rules nigger, christ

No new news really

>2007
>wouldn't be caught dead with Sup Forums on your screen
>2017
>have to teach your pops about rules 1+2

>that post

Literally looks like gibberish.

Whoops, meant to reply to

I trust the immune system to repel them in due time. These things have a lifecycle. Discussing the particulars of the immune system is also counter-productive because it helps normies understand the boards, but if you've been here a while you know what I mean.

>Follow the basic rules

Cringe

I have been hanging out here for a couple years now, I just mainly lurked, posting/baking is a much nicer experience.

>cringe

Look at this fucking normie faggot

She is the hero US universities deserve. I feel like I was the only one during the campaign hate posting about de-weaponizing Title IX.

Please both of you shut up

They are the worst, stupidest cancer I have ever seen in the history of ever.

They won't go unless people help, they are the most stubborn shits I have ever seen.

Rules 1 and 2 stupid boomer nigger, gas yourself.

>posting/baking is a much nicer experience.
It is a lot of fun when you try.

>A San Gabriel-based attorney pleaded guilty Monday to an immigration fraud scheme that generated more than $50 million in profits by selling temporary green cards to foreign investors.
>Victoria Chan pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit visa fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud and international money laundering.
>U.S.District Judge Cormac Carney is scheduled to sentence her July 9. Chan's plea deal calls for a sentence of 27 to 33 months in federal prison.
>Chan, 35, of El Monte ran San Gabriel-based California Investment Immigration Fund with her father. The company used a visa program that issued permanent lawful residence permits — known as green cards — to foreign nationals who invested at least $500,000 in a U.S.-based business that generates at least 10 new jobs to run the fraudulent scheme, according to the plea agreement
archive.is/24l1S

Tl;dr me on this cbst shite user?

Eat a dick

The Obama administration set up and allowed so much bureaucratic infrastructure it's almost impossible to know where to start. Take the CFPB stuff with Mulvaney, for instance. The more you read about it the more your blood pressure goes up, and yet it's just one single department in a sea of totally leftist departments. At this point it would be easier to fire everyone and start fresh.

Pic related is the /quickestrundown/ I can give you

Anonymous5 changes name to QAnon
Boomers are too stupid to notice
that's literally it

Youtube D list ecelebs promote tinfoil trash larps for money and attention all over, Sup Forums gets invaded with normies and boomers.

Go fuck yourself cancer that refuse to leave.

anon5s revenge

You are a nigger and you're the reason why the US has to now deal with people like this.

Leave. Either you are trolling good, or don't belong here. Either way, leave

How’s that tangle of horrors going these days?

>Where else in the world can anybody at all grab the stick and pilot a media jet liner bigger than CNN

> Not wanting to shitpost with Rosanne
Come now user you should know that people don't change Sup Forums. Sup Forums changes people.

Oh look, a hypocrite and a cuck.

As for all that “winning”, I see another alt right ‘sting’ group tried to prank the Washington Post with a fake Roy Moore accuser — only to discover that THEY’RE NOT FAKE NEWS AT ALL AND RIGOROUSLY CHECK THEIR LEADS.

Trumpcucks utterly btfo! Crybaby “fake news” tweets discredited forever!

businessinsider.com/james-okeefe-expose-washington-post-fake-news-2017-11

Please archive
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/james-okeefe-expose-washington-post-fake-news-2017-11

Stop attracting retarded cancer that is ruining Sup Forums you newfag morons. And stop falling for stupid larps.

>talking about Sup Forums is why there is mass illegal immigration

S