ABANDON ALL FORMS OF ABRAHAMISM

I see many dumb white boys on this board trying to pretend like they are the inheritors of the ethnic jewish religion rather than being at best silly goyim LARPers who were let in as a revenge by jesus.

Let's make one thing clear: According to the bible, all those who submit themselves to the king of jews (Jesus/Jeshua) become completely legitimate, card-carrying jews.
Romans 2:28:
"A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code."
The apostle Paul clearly says here that you don't need to be circumcised to become a certified jew. All you need to do is believe in jesus and you become circumcised INWARDLY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fr0t5GygV0
youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA
youtu.be/eRQ3w2dBzlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>false pope says something dumb
>ABANDON CHRISTIANITY

Christianity and the other Jewish-linked religions make weak men.

>just turn the other cheek, goy

When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. (Leviticus 19:33-34)
>Do not oppress a foreigner; you yourselves know how it feels to be foreigners, because you were foreigners in Egypt. (Exodus 23:9)
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)

But I am a Warrior of Light for my Lord of Light.

t.L >:)

>The Antipope.

>dude just like, love everyone and treat them like your own

Francis is brilliant. Look at the huge influx of migrants in Poland. Oh wait, they are going to Protestant Germany, Sweden, and England.

You don't get to decide which pope is real and which is false, that's the entire point of catholicism - rigid power structures that determine doctrine and authoritative texts

Okay but explain:

If this is the pope then I'm not Catholic

Fuck Christianity, it’s time to admit it sucks and convert to Islam.

>Muslims enslave niggers
>enslave women
>zero guilt

Francis is a cowardly piece of shit

Meanwhile here in Finland the archbishop of Lutheran church said that it's not the duty of church to defend benefit of a nation, and the church is literally sheltering illegal migrants from authorities.

It's no wonder that even majority of social conservatives and right wingers are not religious here.

Fuck Christ-cuckery.

Pope is part of the international octopus aka Cabala. The real pope was removed in a coup and this one is false pope who sold soul to satanists. His role is to soften europeans to their own genocide.

No, a real pope elected by a real conclave. This is the real catholism now, like it or not.

It's just rationalization, turn the cheek means exactly what it says it means. Christians have to lie about their own book to make it seem like Jesus wasn't a giant masochist pussy

Poland is a poor place, that's the only reason they're not going there. Polish conservatives already say they feel they have more in common with nigger christians than secular Europeans. If 500k of their beloved eternal brothers washed up on their borders, they would bend over like any good chrisitan would.

White people who pretend to be jews are, as the bible says, "cutting themselves off" from their own tree and "grafting themselves AGAINST NATURE" into the tree of the jews.
"Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off. And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. After all, if you were cut out of an olive tree that is wild by nature, and contrary to nature were grafted into a cultivated olive tree, how much more readily will these, the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree!
This verse also recognizes that the actual TREE is that of the yahweh, whose people are the jews. Jews are the "natural branches", others are simply foreigners, unnatural branches.

I've seen white boys LARPing as jews claim on this site that christianity is a new religion, a different religion from that of old testament judaism. This is not true. "Christianity" is simply the opening up of the same old judaism to all people. The same laws, the same characters, the same stories, nothing has changes except the exclusivity of them. If you want to take anything away at all form the bible, you are necessarily analysing the lives and actions of ethnic jews living their ethnic jewish lives. There is no getting around this.

So why are there nominally 2 religions instead of just "judaism" even though it's the exact same thing ?
Jesus was sent to his own. The bible specifically uses the term "his own", meaning the jews. At the time of Jesus' ministry, the jews saw themselves as being oppressed by the romans. They were expecting a Messiah to come, and to defeat their enemies and free them, the same way as Moses came to them to defeat the egyptians and give them their own nation. This is what they were hoping for, but instead what did they get? A squeamy, masochistic, weak manlet who told them to instead submit even harder, to pay their taxes in silece and to be kind and loving towards foreigners. This angered the jews, and so they rejected him. Jesus was resentful about the fact that his own didn't receive him, and decided to take revenge by fucking up their exclusive ethnic religion by opening the floodgates for all dirty goyim to come in and pretend like they are partakers of a religion that was meant for their tribe alone (and would have remained that way forever had jesus not taken revenge). The fact that there are any white people pretending to be jews at all now is simply a quirk of history, 11 disciples were sent to the jews, only 1 of them to the dirty goyim. Paul, the tricky little kike that he was, managed to whisper in the ears of dumb peasants, and managed to ignite the spark that would go accross Europe the exact same way that Islam would 800 years later. Eternal sex, eternal food, eternal hedonism, all you need to do is whatever this kike trickster whispers in your ear. Persecute other religions, desecrate temples, kill your members of your own tribe and destroy their houses, open the gates to enemy tribes. Trust me goy, it's what the king of jews wants, and you serve him now.

Europe is Christian
>Conquers the world

Europe becomes Atheist
>Rampant degeneracy, Communism intensifies

Isn't it weird that when Europe abandoned Christianity, all European nations became extremely cucked?

Pope Francis is the anti-christ.

>be christian 3 years ago

>church raises thousands of dollars for africa and sponsors african migrants to come to my country

>brings over Muslim families

>be christcuck

>go to Africa and give them just enough food and water to keep breeding.

>teach them sex protection and abortion are sins

>African countries populations swell even further

This is why i'm no longer a christcuck

>muh turn the other cheek when tyrone slaps it with his dick

Poland needs to declare Francis an Antipope and sponsor their own

youtube.com/watch?v=_fr0t5GygV0

Christianity is weakness and cuckoldry, the Bible is all about it. We need to look to the Old Gods and ancestors for our values. We don't have to believe in them, but they were not masochist cucks like Jewsus

Do you think Europe wouldn't have dominated the world if we adopted Islam instead?
Europe would have not only dominated, but done so even more ruthlessly.
Also, world domination for earthly gain isn't "christian". If you think Cortez and his men were acting out christian values when pillaging their way accross latin america, you're just deeply confused.

How do you even return to christianity-larp when the christian churhes and institutions are integral part of the problem? They welcome refugees and muslims with such open arms and spend so much resources in helping them that atheists should up the ante.

>that's the entire point of catholicism
>Implying

why doesnt anyone ever address the fact that these people are fleeing countries that are literally just poorly ran

no giant terrorist threat, no literal civil war, just apes living in poverty

You don't need to pretend to believe in any gods. A neopagan revival could easily be conjured up, but it's not a realistic thing with christians kicking & screaming, the only realistic thing we can do is be rid of christianity, let it die a slow death. Christianity probably fucked us out of any real spirituality for the next 1000 years, the next best thing is to cultivate a real aryan spirit à la Evola,Nietzsche

This. It's a hit me again, motherfucker. People like pussies but wither at a challenge.

>Pope (aka Antichrist) sucks
>I'm supposed to quit following Christ

they're your ETERNALLY SAVED BROTHERS IN CHRIST, goy :^)

God expertly handcrafted every single person on the planet, everyone is valuable, everyone is equal. Remember - under jesus there is no greek or jew!

>make weak men
Who conquered the world? And then upon abandoning Christianity lost the world

Papists need to stop being in denial about Francis

you're a game of thrones character?

YOU

DO

NOT

GET

TO

DECIDE

WHICH

POPE

IS

REAL

AND

WHICH

IS

FAKE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is right about them being warriors, they are literally a hostile occupational force. Fucking horse of troy tier shit.

Turn the other cheek was a challenge. If I backhand a slave it will be with my unclean off hand. If that slave then turns the other cheek I am left with no good options. I either take the shame and walk off, or strike him with a dominate hand which would be a challenge of an equal. Either way, slave wins something.
Jesus preached a lot of passive resistance and passive aggressive stuff to be used on the romans.

The old gods who are literally dead or dying?
The gods whom aren’t real?
You can’t escape nihilism with archetypes or even literal living gods.

>The treachery of the final pope
>This is the "poisonous" Pope that is actually only a tool for the Antichrist, who will bring about the ultimate destruction of the Catholic Church.
>This future Pope will appear to be kindly on the surface because it is advantageous for him to be perceived that way, but the sinister side of his personality will be deeply rooted.

Nostradamus pls

fucking lol, this is how you rationalize

jesus was a commie jew who told you to be a lowly rat in this life. Do as he said, don't try to say "WELL ACTUALLY WHAT HE MEANT WAS.." -no. What he said is what you said, don't try to rationalize.

fuck Europe and Europeans honestly, reap what you sow

>don’t try and understand Jesus, just listen to me, goy, I know best

you don't try to understand jesus, you try to do exactly what Europeans have been doing for the last 1000 years - act out pagan values while waving cross banners and paying lip service to a magic jew whose actions and commands they completely disregard in favor of earthly power.

>NOT MY POPE
If you lived in medieval Europe, you would have the exact same mindset.
Why? Because popes are a retarded concept and the only reason people tell you that catholics are not christian.

Luckily Europe is finally waking up from the 1000-year-old superstitious haze that it was put under, but even now there are still about a half of the people in Europe that unironically believe their ancestors burn in hell for not bending the knee to the king of jews. That Europe adopted this belief system is a greater travesty than it would have been if we adopted Islam instead. In fact, European domination of the world would have happened even sooner and even more conclusively if it had been Islam instead. Now we reap the rewards, with every church fighting hard to eradicate racism, eradicate tribal distinctions, and to usher in a new era of dysgenic brown overpopulation where eveyrone bows down to the king of jews.

The only places where christianity grows today are Sub-saharan Africa and latin America. This is because it requires a low IQ and low critical thinking skills to start believing superstitions of that level in this era. It's very fitting that the same people who hunt bald people because they believe there's gold in their heads are now the inheritors of christianity. Retarded superstition for retarded superstitious people.
youtube.com/watch?v=93aPfV8I2PA

If you are a white european reading this, that's who your bretheren are. Dysgenic mongrels from all around the world, equal and special in the eyes of YAHWAH. Your eternally saved brothers. That's you, and that's your ilk. Because you serve the king of jews now. Good job.

>be argentinonigger
>become pope
>LOL what do i care if yurope gets flooded by niggers
>you better welcome those refugees, dumb fucking sheeple LMFAO

So you're just hating the wrong Jews. Scripture will tell you that current Judaism is a corrupted church of earthly desire.

Europe lost the world while still christian. And it lost the world specifically BECAUSE of christianity's universal identity.

>Not relevant
It's immensely relevant. You're attributing to christianity what would have happened no matter what magical beliefs post-1500 europeans subscribed to.

>Modern day churches are cucked, they were infiltrated by the Jews several decades ago
That's interesting, there's no jews in here and our churches are still preaching about how good it is to mix with niggers and open the borders. Isn't that something? Almost like christian doctrine is a perfect fit for crypto-bolshevist ideology (one world under jesus/ one world under communism)

>you are warriors of peace

warrior

1. A person who is actively engaged in battle, conflict or warfare; a soldier or combatant.
2. (figuratively) A person who is aggressively, courageously, or energetically involved in an activity, such as athletics.

Just like Onesimus, they have to go back

>you are warriors of hope
I CRI EVERTIM :,,)

Then I'm not Catholic

BUT LE IMAGINARY SKYDADDY WILL BE ANGRY AT YOU!!!

>That's interesting, there's no jews in here and our churches are still preaching about how good it is to mix with niggers and open the borders.
>(((porvoo communion)))
>not Jewish

man, (((you))) really seem to hate Christianity, which made Europe so great. Hmmm...

you seem to be forgetting something!

I didn't say to believe in the old gods, I said to look back at their tales and the histories of our people for inspiration and values

>which made Europe so great.
Absurdism.
European nations would have succeeded literally no matter what magical beliefs they subscribed to. Islam, zoroastrianism, wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. Nothing is owed to christianity, nothing is owed to jewish laws, nothing is owed to them.

literally never even heard of it

It's finnish born finnish christians who've never seen a jew in their life who preach ethnic masochism and MUH ONE WORLD UNDER JESUS THE KING OF JEWS

I think he'd understand

>Christianity made Europe great
It wasn't great before that? Look at Rome, look at the Greeks, the Celts, the Slavs, any of these groups. Were they any different before they were jewed into Christianity?

>GW Bush is the antichrist
>Obama is the antichrist
>Kushner is the antichrist
>This pope is the antichrist
>Milk is the antichrist
>Otters are the antichrist
You people are crazy.

Pity is a weakness perpetuating laziness and obvious inferiority. When given it only makes the giver feel better and does nothing for mankind.

>Epiphanius of Salamis records that The Greater Questions of Mary contained an episode in which Jesus took Mary Magdalene up to the top of a mountain, where he pulled a woman out of his side and engaged in sexual intercourse with her. Then, upon ejaculating, Jesus drank his own semen and told Mary, "Thus we must do, that we may live." Upon hearing this, Mary instantly fainted, to which Jesus responded by helping her up and telling her, "O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?"

he will bring up sodomy or some horse shit lies

It's very gross, christians always paint their own ancestors as some sort of subhuman freaks who did nothing but buttfuck and eat poop. Just so they can then say "BUT LUCKILY, THE JEWS CAME ALONG AND RESCUED US FROM OURSELVES, HAHA!" they will deliberately lie just so they can have SOMETHING to credit christianity for. Fucking gross.

Humans have always been repulsed by homosexuality etc. christians like to pull up depraved upper-class greeks&romans in bathhouses as if they were indicative of the general public, it's just lies. We have the same impulses now as we did then, nothing changed with the introduction of jewish law.

Never read more than the first page of the OT and never will read more! It's all neet stories about losers being winners. The New Testiment is prolific! It is prophetic! It is the truth and the only truth!

>C-CHRISTIANITY ISN'T J-JEWISH

muh book written by desert Jews is the truth. At least the Muslims believe the Qur'an is a revelation from God

>first Pope from South America
>Complete shit
I wish I was surprised

It's not that black and white. People have always had pity, it's why we've inherited that impulse in the first place.
The thing is, when it comes to hostile foreigners, white people need to learn to keep these natural altruistic impulses in check, and suppress whatever pity we have a tendency to feel towards starving kids in Africa or whatever.

The religions of Abraham are all pedophile fucks who should hang.

you all retards forget you need new and more people entering for the ponzi to keep running. just like any other business.

I am from the Tribe of Dan, I come from the ocean, I have returned, again!

I leave my mark...everywhere I go, and I've been EVERYWHERE!

youtu.be/eRQ3w2dBzlw

Judeo-Christian books are a calendar, user.

Not a religion.

What are you, ghay?

So stop shilling for them. We humaans can't see if a person is faking it or not but don't you think god would've moved on from symbols copied by frauds? This would be vital for the relationship. how can there be trust if following correct orders gets you punished.any education would be undone.

Holy fuck no fucking wonder

nonwhite subhumans will not go to heaven no much how much they pray, as they dont have a soul. If you had read the Old Testament instead of just coming on here and bashing Christianity because God didn't make your parents buy you some game u wanted when you were 12, you'd know that God only considered whites to be human, he created them in his image and likeness. Japheth, Cam and Sem were all of Aryan descent, and so was Noah. God doesn't care about non white proselites. Also this pope is a jewphile nigger lover subhuman, he liked peron (known anti white mestizo) and loves the far left
I hope he dies quick

>We humaans
Hey zaalt'laxxiuy whatcha doin?

All rhesus monkeys are subhuman to me.

ALL OF THEM.

The absolute state of nordcucks. When the Muslims come for you I will laugh

>current space-time
>worshipping the demiurge

>nonwhite subhumans will not go to heaven no much how much they pray
Answer me this: Who did Jesus die for?
Pro hint: "For god so loved the w___d that he gave his only begotten son"
Part 2: Who can be saved by praying to Jesus?
Pro hint: "As Scripture says, “A_____e who believes in him will never be put to shame." "E______e who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

hahahahah

Are they coming for us though?
Or are they coming for you?

Based Finnbro, if I wasn't on my phone I would help you destroying the mental gymnastics of the spiritual semites on here. Just lmao at all the coping and rationalizing of the christcucks on here.

The only reason they are Christcuck is because there ancestors were, not because they actually believe yeshua ben massiach

Christianity is not the white man's religon. Go back to your original gods and roots. The jews have made us stray away from ourselves into this Jewish dessert religion . Stop being a Christ cuck and turning the other cheek and funding the invading army in our white lands in the name of (((Christianity)))

you dumb cunt he's talking about being saved, jews said only they can be saved, Paul says Jesus saves you no matter what, you only have to accept the salvation

>ABANDON ALL FORMS OF ABRAHAMISM
I have never understood the fascination with Abraham. Wasn't he the original cuck? Will someone, non-sarcastically, explain why so many people care about him?

Here's a story of the prophet Moses taking a nigger cushite (Ethiopian) wife. Aaron and Miriam criticize his interracial marriage and so god puts illness on Miriam as a punishment.

Are you saying Moses sinned by taking a black wife? that he committed bestiality by taking a black wife? Are you saying that YAHWAH smited Miriam for criticizing bestiality?

You're jsut fucking confused, you try to shove a square peg into a round hole. Be congruent to what you believe and abandon this mindless superstition.

he meant it in the sense of whites, Christianity prospered along whites and never among subhumans, it is because of the Romans that Christianity was able to expand and prosper, an such was Gods will, when the Roman empire was about to collapse God sent the Germanics to regenerate Aryan traits, and thus saving Christanity.
When he says Anyone he refers to humans, i.e Europids, it is only because of European generosity and tolerance that it has come to encompass all those who even slightly resemble the human form. Conquistadors and those who propagated the Christian faith realised it was degenerated in the hands of africans/indios: might as well try to have a dog convert

Abraham was the first jew. the originator of the jewish faith. christianity and islam developed from judaism. hence they are all caled abrahamic religions

I've had that post literally printed out and put on my refrigerator. That is how much I love that post. I would love to have known what other scriptural knowledge that poster had.

All 3 desert sagas (1.0 - Judaism, 2.0 - Christianity, 3.0 - Islam) come from the same root religion of early judaism, the difference is only which prophets they recognize and which they don't. All 3 religions recognize that Abraham started the nation of israelites (the first jews). Christianity branched off from it at the arrival of Jesus (from this point on in christianity Jesus overrides the previous prophets like Moses, Jonah etc). Islam branched off from it at the arrival of Mohammad (from this point on in Islam Mohammad overrides Abraham, Moses, Jesus etc.)

So it's essentially the same religion in all 3, the only difference is which prophets in that line of succession they recognize and which ones they don't. I don't recognize any of them, I piss on Abraham and all who came after.

Religion is government. If the Catholic church hopes to regain the power it has lost to secular government it must destroy those governments. Migrants are a great way to go about that.

"But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic[a] either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them."

The fact that your interpretation of this is that Jesus wants you to turn the other cheek as a gesture of "HIT ME ONE MORE TIME MUFUCKA SEE WHAT HAPPENS" is hilarious. No, he's just telling you to let people abuse you. Straight up. DO GOOD to your enemies, this isn't complicated at all, the cognitive dissonance you suffer from is very amusing though.

Jesus himself wasn't white.
When he says Anyone he refers to humans, i.e Europids
There is no proof of this at all. There's multiple points in the bible where it says "All the nations of the world" and "all corners of the world".

Also, address this: