You know what this means

You know what this means

GIT STRIPPIN

Why aren't you hanging out with your friends and enjoying your youth, Sup Forums?

i dont have friends

Drunk Cakey a cute.

Because I already spent a hundred bucks on my friends for no reason last night and I have to work in a few hours.

Plain Cakey a cute.

That looks mighty comfy

because it's only 4 pm here, christ, at least let me enjoy the afternoon before I go out

Because midterms are coming up and everyone's studying.

How many cocks have she had, Sup Forums?

Cakey cakey a not cute.

Rude.

>Azusa this close to Tokita
She says she has given up, but I doubt it

>not posting the best page of the chapter

i have no friends nor youth

None, she's pure

I've tried
My friends are fucking morons and I can't find any better ones
Also I'm an insufferable cunt and nobody really likes me

same

All of them.

>friends
What's that? Some kind of pastry?

Take a shot? I'm pretty sure that's how this game work.

I'm in a similar position as you.

I like to hang out with some of my younger friends, but everytime I hang out with one of my older friends they wanna make plans for every night of the entire fucking week, and if I say no they don't stop asking again and again until I agree to hang out the next night.
Also one of the older friends ís constantly drunk and high, brags about doing cocaine in the middle of concerts and is an insuferable cunt when I'm with other friends, but when he is alone with me hanging out he's a cool guy.
Tonight I'll be going to the movies with my younger friends and maybe make plans for new years eve.

On that note, what are you doing for new years Sup Forums? Just the usual hanging out with family and opening some champagne, or something different?

Actually zero. She puts on a coquettish genki facade to hide her crippling insecurity and guilt over her unrequited love for Tokita.