It's over Sup Forums. The Fujos won. Anime is dead

It's over Sup Forums. The Fujos won. Anime is dead.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-12-21/yuri-on-ice-dominates-fall-anime-on-twitter-rankings/.110186

>this type of thread again
Why would you care?

Based fujos saving anime.

>it's called yuri on ice
It's actually yaoi shit
I never understood this shit

The real story here is how low UtaPri is.

Yuri on Ice is great and deserves all the sales. Good anime won.

Meanwhile actual Fujo`s shows sadly dont flop. Dogakobo`s gay blades doing decently

>The Fujos won
Nice

UtaPri is old and busted.

I heard the same thing when Osomatsu was airing

>the good guys won

Nice

Is 20k volume one considered decent nowadays?

>Fujos are social media obsessed just like other women
Who would have guessed?

If normal anime is measured in FRT, fujo anime is measured in Free!, so its only 0.5 free.

Anitwitter (Sup Forums) loves social media too and they're mostly men

>Twitter

Who cares, sales are the only important thing.

It is when other shows aren't breaking 10k.

This is a yuri website you goddamn newfag. Anime belongs to yuri

I have nothing to reply. Touché

Except Yuri on Ice is actually pretty good.

When most shows can't even do 10k or even 5k, 20k is spectacular.

YoI is also expected to dominate in sales.

If anything, what's surprising is how well-discussed Occultic;Nine is considering how abysmal the sales are.

good

I don't get this, sure Osomatsu has a massive fujo fanbase but the anime itself isn't fujo at all, fucking autists complaining when good anime actually succeed

remind me when prince of stride sales predicted above 15k when ended sub 2k.

That was an exception and not the rule, though. Also towards the end it became clear it wasn't going to sell well.

I gladly welcome this death of anime if it means that actually good shows succeed.

that because people that spit fujo word doesnt even know what its mean.

PoS wasn't predicted nearly that high near release date. v1 ended up being 1.4% overestimated.

lol you are deluded woman fanbase usually most often are typical love live fanbase they only came for the event not the product itself. Tell me when the last thing fujo anime sell well i meant the real fujo with visible gay content.

The "fujoshi menace" has been a frequent bitching point of Sup Forums since the Tiger & Bunny panics of 2011 and again during the Free! outrage of 2013. The problem isn't that fujoshi are winning, it's that they won five years ago and Sup Forums has yet to fully realize it.

Doukyuusei

it's predicted by self claimed fujo from Sup Forums. she said the sales day it will double the stalker number. lmao

>doesn't know the difference between predicted and accumulated points
only post about stalker if you understand how it works

Are you having a stroke?

what is this doukyousei?

How in the hell that tiger and bunny is a fujo show when there is romantic feeling betwen the pepsi woman and the tiger.

It's not surprising I mean really, You could tell that Yuri and Victor is going to be one of them things that last for a long time.

Plus the fact that the show is actually good adds to it.

PoS wasn't doing well at female stores which is where the underestimation comes from. Whatever Sup Forumsnon suggested a double didn't understand how that works. YoI won't (likely) double because of how popular its Amazon edition is but it's definitely underestimated because there's no way Stalkers has weighted its Animated domination correctly.

That was entirely onesided

Are you an idiot?

Honestly, who fucking cares? If they want to ship their homo ships, then let them.

I'm not spoonfeeding you user. Don't post about shit you don't know shit about.

one sided how fuck he is straight man that's having daughter and needed a mother.

>show's cast is almost entirely comprised of adults
>pro athletes instead of high schoolers or people in some kind of retarded club
>adults don't lose their complete shit over things like kissing and hugging and other completely normal things

They deserve to win at this point.

You really an idiot are you?

i doubt it. Fujoshi anime drop rate is the highest gap drop rate from all fanbase.

Learn english before posting

Learn to not be an idiot while posting.

The first volume of the BDs is sold out on AmiAmi as well.

No. Female otaku have the highest event ticket drops. Those event tickets are the storefront shit that Stalker can't predict. It's just extra.

Actually that's pretty nice, fujos aren't even the top 5 most annoying people here.

What does event ticket drop rate for later volumes have to do with vol 1 underestimation? Are you retarded?

You people like to equate female otaku to fujoshi. Fujoshi anime itself beyond rare to even try to be compared.

This, they stay in their threads pretty much.

Are you an idiot who said i was talking about volume 1 sales instead of average sales where it's matter?

Go ahead, read this post again and tell me this is understandable English.

Because when people talk about stalker predictions, they are talking about Vol1Wk1 sales? What the hell do you think they're talking about?

>I don't know what something is and I'm mad cause I didn't get spoonfed, so I'm gonna insult the other user for knowing what he's talking about!

You first

I pity your idiocy that you cannot read letters.

>cast of characters is almost exclusively adults, no college or high school shit
>no MISUNDERSTANDINGS
>good characterization and music
>good romance with no bullshit

They honestly deserve it for making a show outside of the tired anime standard. Good for them I say, and I hope other shows follow suit.

why is he walking towards the camera?

No you idiot, they predict sales. If they're not try to predict sales they wont make a statement that their product dominate the sales and trampling the others.

Shall we start the faggot subjugating crusade Sup Forumsnon?

The post you're looking for is
>lol you are deluded. female fanbases are typical. the love live fanbase only come for the event, not the product itself. Tell me about the last fujo anime that actually sold well. i don't mean fujobait, i mean actual anime for fujos.

It will trample others though. YoI will be the second or third best seller of 2016. That much is obvious. It's only competition is Touken Ranbu and UtaPri. (Other female shows with high ticket vol drops)

What do you think is going to beat YoI (other than LL) that doesn't have huge ticket drops Sup Forumsnon?

Rejoice.

Even if it's not underestimated, it's still tramples everything this season.

>fujobait
You are really stupid. implying actual canon gay pairing for fujoshi exist in normal manga let alone anime

I rewrote your post so that people can actually understand it, and this is the thanks I get? Plus, yaoi and shonen-ai exist. I assumed, logically, that this was what you were talking about. ESLs are a mistake.

>Yuri on Ice is actually pretty good
Kill yourself already you shitposting tripfag

what? i don't even track yol i doubt this even reach 5k average. You're overestimating

Are you an idiot. No yaoi manga exist in normal anime and manga you dumbfuck.

Have you even seen public reception to this show? This show is getting all the attention. It's reason this thread exists.

Kiznaiver get all the attention and it's flopping very hard.

I hate to break the news to you, but its Stalker accumulated points (not predicted) right now is 25k. Only a complete retard would estimate a 5k average.

>yaoi anime doesn't exist
>shonen-ai doesn't exist
Really makes me think.

Vol 3, 4, 5, and 6 (the non ticket volumes) would have literally sell 0 to get YoI a 5k average. You're crazy,

lol osomatsu first volume sales was 130k and it's down to 60 k average.

You don't understand how math works.

You don't understand even accumulated point maybe overestimated by a lot and this happens a lot, newfag.

So you're literally implying that the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth volumes will literally sell nothing? Because vol1 will get it a 4k average alone even if it's overestimated by like 30%

You used PoS as you're example, when Stalker almost perfectly predicted vol1wk1 sales retard.

>stalker massively overestimating a fujo show
You're insane. Even PoS only was 1.5% overestimated.

Are you an idiot where the sales number of Yol.

Kiznaiver didn't get attention from multiple professional ice skaters though.

because there's a fat nigger dick offscreen

The only idiot is you because Yoi sales doesnt exist yet. You really talking from your ass.

Do you even know what amazon stalker is?

Stalker point is not actual sales you braindead idiot.

Obviously? That's what we're talking about- predicted sales. You're just changing the topic because you realized you were a retard and a 5k average prediction is fucking stupid.

Have you even read your idiotic posting first before posting?

Yeah. Price of Stride was used as an example of Stalker underestimating fujo shows earlier in the thread. I pointed out it was a shit example as its Vol1wk1 sales were very close to prediction? Do you have reading comprehension problems?

You're right it's pos not yoi but you really missing the point. And no i never implying to use pos as base for the fujo prediction. So you're clearly missing the point and doesnt make any sense here.

why does Sup Forums hate fujos anyway?

What point? That given YoI's vol1wk1 prediction, a 5k avg prediction is insane?

Because they're the worst, most disgusting cancer and should stay on tumblr where they belong

>Because they're the worst, most disgusting cancer
Explain

Yuri is pure

Piece of evidence #1: They hype up BL garbage like YoI and flood it everywhere. Disgusting.