I'm a fan of the second amendment and believe that gun control would be catastrophic for the united states but why...

I'm a fan of the second amendment and believe that gun control would be catastrophic for the united states but why won't America regulate bullets? That Texas mass shooter purchased more than 3000 bullets, and nobody identified that as a potential bad sign? I think there should be some sort of surveillance on gun shops and if a large purchase of ammunition is identited then it should be investigated further. Thoughts?

But you will need thousands of bullets to overthrow a tyrannical government.

Shall not be infringed. Thats why. Shill.

Sage

Because youre a faggot

I regularly buy ammo in lots of 1000 or more, Value buy.
I have roughly:
15,000 22lr
12,000 223/556
10,000 9mm
6,000 308
2,000 357/38SPLC
1000 30-30
And a pallet of 12 gauge shells

I don't think regulating bullets would help much desu. Yeah he had 3000+ rounds but only ended up killing 26 people.

The best deals on ammunition are bulk purchases, there's no reason for 3000 rounds to be identified "as a potential bad sign." Not that it's even a consideration here given how much of a false flag it appears to be

There are 1000's of stores both brick and mortar and online that sell ammo. You could easily buy a box of 100 rounds from various stores and accumulate a rather large cache. It would be impossible to stop someone from doing this.

Ahem...if you need to overthrow a tyrannical government you're going to need a LOT of ammunition. 3000 rounds?
That's a drop in the ocean. If you restrict ammunition sales you have effectively restricted the second amendment.

Why does he have a tattoo of 13? Who gets 13 tattooed on their neck?

>I think there should be some so-
NO

Good points here. Since governments already have mass surveillance in place, why aren't they monitoring gun purchases. If they were, they could be potentially prevent attacks like this happening. For example, why would a 15 year old want to buy 100s of rounds of ammunition?

This shooting is connected to the Saudi Arabian coup.

As Tupac said "Give them guns. Step back and watch them kill each other"

15 year olds can't buy ammunition

You have to be 18

Hello ATF. Every semi avid shooter keeps 1000 rounds of each caliber man. It’s not a signal at all to have many times more than that

>15-year-old
He would get carded and sent away- and what 15-year-old has been responsible for a shooting spree?

3000 is not a lot...you can go through a 1000 easy during a day at the range

To learn how to actually aim before shooting. Buying large bricks of cheap ammo like 22 rimfire, and practicing aiming and shooting at cans or whatever is a common way people start learning to shoot. Then you switch to larger calibers and do the same.

Retard potato nigger

kys flagot
the texas shooter was a gun dealer working with the FBI trying to entrap some other flagots

you have the freedom of speech, you can only read a newspaper of the time - 2 pages

fuck off

Especially if you're there with a friend, and he brings his faggot friends too, and none of them brought any ammunition and then they start dumping mags because they think they're cool as shit now- hip-firing at a mound of dirt like a bunch of fucking niggers

/thread

Not sure. One final time ought to do it. Fuck you mom and dad fuck you. SSN. 398-74-6996. Fuck you mom and dad fuck you. I hope you die soon. Fuck you mom and dad fuck you.

Hope you get my point though. Is there already surveillance in place? There has to be some sort of "business intelligence" that identifies buying patterns that could potentially lead to mass shootings.