BLACK PRESIDENT HUMILIATED BY MACRON

youtube.com/watch?v=16jKjG9YDmM

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/935445089626701824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Translate from frog pls

Just macron humiliating nigger president...

>It's not my job! It's the job of the president (nigger)
>He's leaving.
>Stay here!
>He's gonna fix the air conditioning.

Not the first time Macron has BTFO niggers.

/ourguy/ confirmed

He said it's no longer colonial times and that he has no desire to take care of electricity at the universities of Burkina Faso and then pointed to the Burkinabé president as the man responsible for that.

Did he fix the AC?

Macron "It's not for me to repair your electricity it's up to your president"
Nigger left
Macron "stay here"
Macron "Ok he went to repair the air conditioning.

This AMA was pure gold, nogs show their mental disability every time they asked something.

What a fucking clown.
>2 weeks ago claims Trump uses too much twitter
>end up forcing a new law against "casual verbal rape" to promote the #metoo twitter fad, even though laws already exists and his version de facto creates a privilege system where mena nd women aren't equals in front of the law anymore.
Nice.

Is he secretly our guy?

twitter.com/Imamofpeace/status/935445089626701824

>Ouagadougou

Niggers think France must repay some eternal debt for colonization (kinda like the holohoax scam) to nigger countries. Burkina Faso is a nigger shithole that can't even produce electricity for shit, and their king-president doesn't give a fuck. So Macron went in some university (built by whites, like everything that was built in nigger countries) to anwser students' questions. At some point, one must have asked him to solve the electricity problem. So Macron says that France isn't a colonial power anymore, and that he has no business solving Burkina Faso's electricity problem, that it's their president's job. The king nigger gets butthurt, and leaves the room. Macron mocks him by saying "hey where are you going, come back! He is leaving the room now, he is going to fix the AC".

The nigger who uploaded the video felt that it was a huge humiliation to his country, his king president and all niggers. In the comments he is insulting white people, talking about how racist we are, muh French military bases in Africa, muh French banks issuing African money, and similar shit that niggers have been saying for decades because they are so salty that they are the must inferior race on earth and have never been able to create anything of worth.

I honestly don't know anymore. He is probably just a little bit autistic.

MACRON MACRON MACRON MACRON MACRON

Is Macron /our guy/???

>burkina faso
..hm.. where have i heard this before user?

No, he's a fip flopping spineless demagogue with no global long term political ideas. 7 months after elections and he's still using twitter and facebook trends to forces new laws. It's hopeless at this point.

What the fuck i love Macron now. In fact i'm celebrating with a fine cheese and wine platter now (no homo).

Is Macron /ourGuy/ ?

Even the most politically-correct Frenchman will still be considered rude by non-French standards.

It's just their nature, bless them.

He took the Bogpill.

i see he's speaking to his native people as well

you're just as retarded as the liberals.

He just tries to be loved by the left (women rights, colonial repentance) and the right ("go back to your country" attitude).

In the end he's still the EU puppet and will allow migrants and the destruction of the french industry

>Université de Oogabooga

You can't make this shit up.

didn't he tell a moroccan woman France can not accept her to back to her homeland?

t. the president that spent millions building the metro in Abijan

>You niggers speak to me as if we were still a colonial power
>I got better things to do than fix your electricity
>That's your president's job
*triggered president leaves*
>Come back you pussy; oh I know he went to fix the air conditionning

He's not based he's just a prick. Love it

>du coup il est parti réparer la climatisation

Rip french strategic interests in Africa.

He makes trump look lime a tame little puddle.

The Bogpill can change a man

While Macron was speaking, some locals were protesting.

Fucking niggers can't make things right
The Hackenkreuz is spinning in the POSITIVE way, not the other way

I thought he's a complete cuck

wtf?

>l'ingratitude = un crime contrr l'humanité
The audacity of these niggers

Ingratitude is a crime against humanity?
What have they done for France?

He also makes Sup Forums tier jokes about migrants drowning...
Sad thing that he is a kike puppet

My even though he's making gender based insults illegal, he's still /ourguy/

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
"He went to repair the AC"
My sides will never be the same

Has anyone seen Mindhunter? Macron looks like Holden, they're both also secretly gay.

Holy fuck.
Implying to his face that the Burkina president cannot fix his own electricity, then making fun of him as he leaves, by making another joke about the broken aircon.

LE MADMAN ABSOLU

>Those comments

Kek a shame

He seems to be shaping out to be some sort of authoritative centrist. Not necessarily a bad thing but a strange duck nonetheless.

This. No one votes for Macron aside from rural and suburban retards

rich liberal white teenagers too

That's the little bit which classified that exchange as : Savage.

>rich liberal white teenagers
No such thing. Liberals are usually college gender studies students drowning in debt.

He's seems like a pretty good dude.

not in france mate, trust me.

Is Françafrique real? And if it is real, is it neocolonialism or every country it is in the same ground and niggers literally are full sovereign?

Macron is the only one that outsmarted Sup Forums afaik

Remember, there is always a difference between what they say and what they do.
For instance, he is going to give tons of gibs to suburbs.

Not doing HVAC work pro bono is racist.

Macron will follow wherever the crowd takes him. I wouldn't be surprised if he took a hardline anti-mass-immigration stance if that's the direction the rest of Europe took (which will probably happen relatively soon).

>À tous les blancs racistes qui viendront commenter ici. Con de vos mères. Vos poils , bande de cochons dégueulasses. Je ne pourrai pas vous répondre individuellement donc je vous laisse ce commentaire. Bisous de la part d'un Africain qui vous pisse au cul.

Nigger is mad haha

Leader of France and Macron

Jeez, do they even teach french over there?
I mean, I had a hard time trying to understand his insults.

i like your pastry

Did we get the French Elections wrong? Was he really /ourguy/ All along?

It was certainly not Malika Al-Pin.

>Did we get the French Elections wrong?
Yes, Le Pen is shit. Sup Forums supported her because muh far right

>Was he really /ourguy/ All along?
No, he's just really good at playing with the media

no and no

Leftist and the french version of neocon are why macron won, had the nationalists won Le Pen would be in office

Street harassment can now be fined and so what ? He did that so women would shut up, he is a pragmatical he knows very well that it's never gonna happen. And if it's happen it will to piss off a nigger that was harassing women so really I don't see where is the problem. If you are a white, you don't say "suck my dick" in the street to women.

Why is this a problem?

They have no leverage. They take gibs for it and then complain because they spend gibs on corruption instead of electricity and need more gibs

Fuck, now I like Macron.

He's like a centrist Trump. Not entirely our guy but he's better than it could have been.

Not a brother, but a cousin. If he 4d cheeses that gender thing to go after Muslims he'd become a god though. He won't of course, I just want to dream because I have no hope for my own country.

Does the french language being gender based affect this at all.

Macron's power level is increasing.

>Fuck you white people.
>Help us white people.

>they said he was some sjw cuck
Macron is actually the man.

Kek

Is he addressing how the Africans still blame the problems on French colonization? Because nothing he said is wrong

/s4s/ outmanouvered and btfo Sup Forums back in the day. I still remember the daily awoo threads.

Now you know how the UK and the USA feels.

Reminder that there are nigger race wars in Africa going on RIGHT NOW, while niggers blame whites for everything bad in the world and bad whitey racist sheeit.

He's talking about arms smuggling in Africa, and he's absolutely right.

Banane banane, bounga bounga. Retourne sur ton arbre.

>authoritarian centrist
So, literally Hitler?

Connasse
Pute
Pétasse
Putain
Salope

All of those words in french mean bitch in english.

He talks about human traffickers who bring migrants for money.

Makes me wonder how he even came to power and maintained supporters throughout his "term"

Daily reminder that botswana is a fucking standard that every nation in the african country should always fucking follow.
If this country put its resources to good use after independence, what are the other darky countries'
Excuses?
The white man?
The little french president has made its point very clear.

cunt
whore
bitch
hoe
slut

Step your game up user

He's and opportunist. Has no political agenda, money driven, listens more to lobbies than his own damn head. He's useless.

Macron is based beyond all expectations. Still not the triumph that lepen would have been, but between this, calling out Africa's dependency and birthrate problems, and his "Jupiterian" presidency he is turning out better than I could have hoped

>Street harassment can now be fined and so what
it open the door to gender exclusive laws (aka privileges) when we already had laws against harrassment but some ladies just refuse to use those neutral laws they wans special laws so it can't backfire to them when they call for men's mass murder and shit.

right I got what he was saying, didn't know who he was speaking too though

Gender exclusive laws would never be allowed because it's anti constitutional, you would need to change the constitution to be able to vote such law and there is no way people would let this happen.

hey cool flag

>implying Burkina faso can do shit
Literally the Andorra of africa

>states fact that 1000's have died
>gets called a racist
God-fucking-dammit