Why isn't there a Touhou highschool moeblob yuri slice of life anime of 13 eps?

Why isn't there a Touhou highschool moeblob yuri slice of life anime of 13 eps?

Why is there this shitty Kantai collection anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W4_zy5ibcuU
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3731127233&feature=iv&src_vid=-vkk8Cg6w0E&v=o43RVJ4cO-s
exhentai.org/g/747771/dfb924271e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I want my Touhou serious and grimdark, with themes that would make any adult's skin crawl. Also, I prefer Touhous to have boyfriends.
Fuck that otaku-pandering hischool moeshit.

There is The Memories Of Phantasm anime which is about all you are going to get.

No real reason to make an anime with the amount of content and money it prints

touhou is about reimu beating up people for no reason, not actual character interactions

You'd know the answer if you actually liked Touhou.

>There is The Memories Of Phantasm anime which is about all you are going to get.

That's fanmade and not official though.

>youkai
>people

Because Zun is a faggot, almost the same reason Yamaha hasn't made a Vocaloid slice of life Moeblob anime of 13 eps.

Don't talk shit about my waifu.

It's the best you're going to get out of 2hu. Touhou anime really isn't something anyone would care to make nor majority would want. There is so much fanmade shit that it would just fuck the fanbase more than help it.

this

Why do people like the fat version on her?

fatchouli is the shittiest secondary meme by far

not at all, there's way worse shit. At least patchouli is described in eosd as an out of shape bookworm

Agreed, cirnofags and chenfags should be gassed as well

>Touhou anime really isn't something anyone would care to make nor majority would want.

I think some studios would jump on the opportunity to make a 2hu anime and there are the canon manga to adapt. Things like SSiB or FS.

>There is so much fanmade shit that it would just fuck the fanbase more than help it.

I agree with this and that's the main reason I wouldn't want an anime either. There's already way too much fanon bullshit and we don't need even more "fans" spouting character-memes while knowing nothing about the actual canon.

still doesn't make sense.
someone with her conditions wouldn't get fat
She's out of shape, because she has at least two separate conditions that cause severe dyspnea.

cirno is ok, as long as you don't cling to the meme version.
chen is just shit.

>hating cirno

No

Fuck off, secondary. Touhou isn't the slice of life memefest you think it is.

fatchouli is my weakness

thick 2hu yuri would be great

clownpiece is actually a very fun and likable touhou, but since she was engineered to be the perfect memehu people don't consider that there might be appeal to her other than memes.

>Taihou is better than Kancolle
Everytime

There isn't a single memorable character from any Touhou since 10. Prove me wrong.

A touhou would probably be Isekai selfinsert bait
Theres even a girl that can go "brb Gensokyo" in her sleep

Uh, the Komeiji family?

If you don't even know the characters, how are you going to recognize them sir secondary?

Granted, EoSD is so overrated that I don't think ANY set of characters are popular as them, they just have a "casual bait" sticked in the forehead, but in my opinion, memorable=/=overrated.

just no. why do you people keep trying to make everything an anime

They're too bad at games to play them.

EoSD has some of the best girls though.
But I agree that user is wrong, there were lots of memorable characters after 10.

rekt

here you go

How is Satori not memorable?

>tfw nobody knows who she is

That's my mom.

Son, stop browsing this shitty place and go take out the trash . ~with love, dad

>the character with the most unique shottype and theme with her unique caution sign
>is also considered as one of the most overwhelming final bosses (though I don't think so)
>she's also the incarnation of what is probably one of ZUN's few messages about RL stuff in all of 2hu

>not memorable

I see what you did there.

>she's also the incarnation of what is probably one of ZUN's few messages about RL stuff in all of 2hu
I think there's a lot of references about japanese history and culture in touhou (also, PoFV incident has the WW2 involved), not arguing against you though, Utsuho is pretty awesome.

Utsuho isn't just a reference and you can see that in some endings of the game or in Hisou where Utsuho's powers are harnessed to provide energy.
ZUN's message in TH11 is, I believe, that even though nuclear activity does damage, the door to energy in the future lies within the use of nuclear fusion and encourages the efforts to master this efficient and environment-friendly technology that can be used only inside tokamaks for now.

isekai touhou could actually work
but only if it features the greatest weeb of all time

>but only if it features a girl

Fixed that for you. The fandom would implode if it was a male.

no, making him a girl won't work.

I would be fine with that as longs as:
- MC is not an otaku or a fucking highschooler
- MC gets no powers at all. He's just a normal guy trying to survive, exploring the different places and meeting the different characters.

He's in his 30s and an author.
also he was born in greece

So, literally the opposite of Sumireko?

I don't really care for her, but I don't mind her too much either. But to have her as a main character for a touhou anime would be horrible.

To be honest a adaptation of Forbidden Scrollery would already be perfect imo
Kosuzu is the weaker protagonist of the touhou mangas since she is just a human without any real power (other than reading youma books), and I just love the whole execution, it's the most balanced one between mystery, lore and action.

Because Kantai is superior to touhou.

Are you dumb or something?

Boatsluts are seasonal anime, flavor of the month.
Touhou is a remembered classic.

KC doesn't have loli vampires, so it's inferior by default.

>Why isn't there a Touhou highschool moeblob yuri slice of life anime of 13 eps?
NEVER YOU FUKING DUNCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=W4_zy5ibcuU
>turn on the subs for the english one

How about neither since they're both not anime.

dead people browse Sup Forums
aint even surpised

we're all dead besides you, user

>Yuri
I hate touhou fanon so fucking much.

that bitch even stopped to being the same since the "spirited away" thing and the doppel as a result of her astral travels

the 2hu are better than that.

ZUN DON'T WANT IT.

Fuck ZUN

I remember that shitty smash clone with 2hus being funded by Kickstarter that got shut down. Something along the lines of that. Plus, the people who do these types of things aren't actually into 2hu or whatever it is they want to make money off of, they're either some of the most entry-level idiots who literally know only two or three characters or worse, they know there are fans who WILL buy into it like most of you in this thread.

And I can't call myself a 2hu fan and even I know making an official anime/game/etc is a bad idea.

Why would ZUN make a touhou anime. Like what would be the goal aside from just making an anime to say you made it?

Touhou has
>fan made anime
>tons of products based off it
>fans content things for him
>game sales
>alive and well fanbase that cerntainly isn't dying

What would be the point of making an anime aside from maybe sturing shit up in the community that some people might not want to accept as cannon. The best thing to do with touhou is stick to the games and let the fans run with it.

>game
2hu IS a serie of games in the core

The best parts of Touhou are the characters, the setting and the music, not the gameplay. An anime, if done well, would much better show the great parts of Touhou than a danmaku or fighting game ever could.

youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_3731127233&feature=iv&src_vid=-vkk8Cg6w0E&v=o43RVJ4cO-s

Episode 2 when?

I know that, I was talking about that Smash clone in particular that had no input from ZUN and WAS aiming to be sold for money.

thic

That guy(?) and vegetable jockey are my favorite characters.

Didn't know what to expect when I saw their art.

A fanmade anime is the most appropriate for it, wouldn't you think? Touhou has its popularity and acclaim built on doujin after all.

CLOWN PIECE OF SHIT

You mean 12.
Hijiri and her family are cute.

ZUN wants 2hu to be appreciated by the games.

ZUN wants the fans to craft the world and personalities from the little that he gives them.

Kantai collection girls are far superior, thats why.

Yet there are several official manga.

Seija is cool.
Clown is memorable.

Also
>SA not memorable
fuck off m8

That's stuff that he hasn't touched on the games.

Touhou isn't yuri.

Only secondaries think it is.

When matters of relationship or romance ARE brought up, they're heterosexual.

If you want slice of life Touhou, read the manga.

There are many from just the latest game alone. My favorite from the new ones is Ringo.

>PoFV incident has the WW2 involved
nah

It could be, but it could be anything. Just any sort of horrible wave of death that happens every sixty years.

Seeing how active and invested in the series the fanbase is I don't mind the fanbase doing it. The games give a little insight into the touhou world and fans do the rest of the work. ZUN just builds the framework, fans fill in the rest.

It's really a smart way of doing something since "nothing is wrong" due to the fanbase driving the most popular senarios.

Yeah, I believe one reason ZUN doesn't want an anime is cause he doesn't want any sort of "official canon" to come out of it.

Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the official manga's all pretty much exactly whatever the fanbases favorite tropes are?

Forbidden Scrollery is actually great. Some of the other official manga are more or less memeish at times.

because is the other way, shit happen in the games and latter is mentioned/show some of the consequences in mangas, also one of the chapters in fairy manga are the intro for fairy wars and some of the later chapters of WaHH might be the precedent of the new touhou (15.5)

You're wrong.

Silent Sinner in Blue:
Weird. Kind of like a serious version of one of the games in manga form.

Sangetsusei (AKA fairies manga):
Reimu drinks tea all day, often with Marisa. Slice of Life events with youkai friends. Mainly about three fairies playing pranks and being retarded.

Wild and Horned Hermit:
Reimu has lots of completely off the wall scam-tier schemes to increase the profits and recognition of her shrine. Marisa does not help. Kasen, a new character, scolds them. Rarely, something kind of serious happens or is hinted at. Occasionally it's really fucked up like when we learned Tewi (loli rabbit youkai) has a rabbit youkai-making operation by selling pet rabbits although she expects and wants them to be abandoned or murdered, so that they bear ill will and become youkai. She even tracks them with magical runes.

Forbidden Scrollery:
Actually quite fucking dark, although it can be cute. It's a story about a young girl gazing into the abyss despite all warnings. Reimu and Marisa solve mysteries and Kosuzu, the girl, keeps reading tomes of Eldritch lore. Youkai constantly try to manipulate the human village. Genuinely tense and disturbing a lot of the time.

1. Most touhous aren't mentally stable to watch over a cat let alone a relationship.
2. Considering how otaku tried to bomb ZUN's house for his taste in touhous, even adding any romance means a life threatening situation. Bonus for the two kids.
3. Touhou is not THAT dark. I'll admit it does have its dark moments, but not edgelord levels.
4. Stop sexually harassing the dudehus.

some creepy shit from Forbidden Scrollery

Koishi was the most popular touhou for 2 years in a row.

The point is that all the manga offer different views on the people in Gensokyo and their interactions, which is what makes them so interesting.

pretty much, yeah

it's also interesting seeing how different people perceive Reimu at different times in her life

I would pay good money to watch the emergence story of Sanae.

exhentai.org/g/747771/dfb924271e/

There's several official manga that are pretty nice.

ZUN probably just doesn't wanna be bothered by crew of faggots asking him for this and that about the anime and eventually urging him to make the games more like them or some shit.

ZUN actually doesn't give a fuck about his fanbase, he just wants to make shitty games as an outlet for his overflowing musical talents.

>Actually quite fucking dark

pssh, don't worry about it kid

Touhou doesn't have boat lolis, so it's inferior by default

well

Who mom here.