Why? How did this happen?

Why? How did this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/
archive.is/yht5O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes a cuck

He is playing the long con. Just wait sven

All brits are cucks, what's new?

Not all people are racist Sup Forumstards.

The prince has done well I reckon, nice girl that!

Yes, I concur, how could she marry an inbred ginger-nigger britfag. Gross!

It's a classic PR tactic. Cheryl Cole (a pop singer over here) was convicted for a racist assault. Sure enough, next thing you know she's in a highly-publicised relationship with a half-caste footballer (who's probably gay). They had a wedding, pictures in Hello and everything. Suddenly Cheryl is rehabilitated, everybody forgets about her attacking a black cloakroom attendant and calling her a jigaboo, and she becomes the nation's sweetheart. Bringing this girl into the Royal Family is the perfect way of showing that they are now the New Royal Family, in tune with Modern Britain etc etc. I just hope they don't chew her up and spit her out like they did with the others.

She'd better be cautious driving through Paris.

>Girl
She is fucking antient dude, doubt she can even get children anymore.

Guess thats a good thing though

brown women stay fertile until like 90
see: every 3rd world cunt

>yurocuck flag

Nah they just look 90 as soon as they are a day over 30

>This level of damage control.

I'm just glad he's marrying a woman to be honest, in the current climate they might have made him marry a man.

You'd be surprised how many mulattoes have a Nazi fetish. Women generally like to be dominated, and the fantasy that somebody who should ultimately want them dead wanting to fuck them is pretty hot.
See that one movie Neo Ned.

Prince Andrew already did that didn't he?

Why would a white guy want to fuck a baboon?
I'd fuck a white hooker raw dog before I'd bang a nigger with a condom

The long con? Wtf are you even talking about dumb faggot.

thats why it happened
thank obama

>google "white wife"
>see pic related
fucking kill me

Fucking hell...

google black wife

That anglo blood can't resist colonizing that black pussy

seriously it's a bunch of black women with white men

That's how you get a burning case of the herpes

for a really kick to the gut just google "european art"

Stormweenies are more likely to want to fuck a good looking negress than the typical Sup Forums user.

Why would you think you'd get anything else? If people were looking for white couples they would Google white couples.

White wife implies the husband is not white.

>If people were looking for white couples they would Google white couples.
user...

> Why? How did this happen?
He's going to be picked to assume the throne. The only way this was going to happen, was if he married a non-white.

The real question is why are you faggots so obsessed with these royal cunts? We had a revolution in our country because we didn't give a fuck about these inbred fucks anymore, why do yurocucks care so much about this garbage literally nothing story? Stop giving them attention.

ITS ALWAYS A JEW.
The media now says "First mixed race couple and member of the British royal family" with pure leftist joy.

pic related

>why do yurocucks care so much about this garbage literally nothing story?
probably because it's the last thing leftover from when their country was an empire. The jews already killed the German monarchy in the 1918 revolution, Brits are the last ones left

He never will mate.
It's Charles,William,George,Charlotte,Unborn baby,Harry as the line of succession.
Any child of Georges will go ahead of Charlotte and so on.

Disturbingly, this rings true. Those cunts get their gibs to represent this nation and uphold our culture, not be led by (((brainwashed))) masses.
Also, it will curry favour with the rothchilds.

Holy fuck. (((They))) saw harry coming a mile off and blacked him.

Every. Fucking. Time.

just checked this, mr burger is not bullshitting

KILL KILL KILL

Where's those lampposts when you nned them?

Every. Fucking. Time.

so many niggers

How would you know, unless you are the typical Sup Forums user

>jewish matchmaking single handedly ended the british bloodline

Janet Jackson recently had a baby with some billionaire arab.

It's not even about race. She's a 36 year old divorced washed up Hollywood actress. Imagine how many dicks she's taken over the years. He can't have kids with that. Too many abortions have scraped her uterus dry. He should be with a 22-25 year old.

he sees her mommy in amerimutt

he grew up unlike you permanent manchildren of Sup Forums :D

>ended the british bloodline

You having a laugh or are you actually retarded?

>It's not even about race
Except it is. We are talking about the royal bloodline and Prince Harry decided to shit on the white sheets.

Trips of truth, but American user is saying even if she was white she is still shit-tier, which nobody can deny.

>Why? How did this happen?
The Royals have a long tradition of marrying not for love, but for power.
It used to be arranged marriage inbreeding for thrones. Now it's arranged marriage and breeding for public opinion.
Take a look at Prince Charles' life. Look at what a big deal it was for him to marry a commoner without abdicating his shot at the crown. It was a huge public image boost for the royals that catered to the public's love of the rags to riches story.
That public image boost gave the queen more tourism money and better tax breaks. It wasn't for love it was for the royal family. That's why Prince Charles had a mistress.
Fast forward to today. Londoners are mostly brown immigrants that have no love or loyalty for white royals. More of those immigrants are elected and are gaining legislative power to be a tax threat to the queen. Hmmmm, let's think how does she fix that?

>He is playing the long coon.
Fixed that for you.

>Had my doubts so I checked

Nuke this planet. Just fucking nuke us already

>mfw The Camp of the Saints is becoming reality
Frogs might know what I am talking about. Anyway see you in Switzerland.

>she's a jew (seriously)
forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/

Let's archive that archive.is/yht5O

That will be pushed on Will’s kids

The elites wanted to humiliate him for even thinking about being Sup Forums. This is what would happen if a Sup Forumsack became famous and powerful, they would threaten to destroy your entire family unless you debased yourself

Really makes you think.

I could say the same to your country Swede.

Mountain air is good.

I'm more concerned that she's a blatant SJW. She said she spends half her time in refugee camps

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

THESE JEWS HAVE A FUCKING DEATH WISH, THEY FUCKING WANT US TO KILL THEM, THEY WANT TO BE MARTYRS AT THIS POINT

google wife, retard. My results are almost all white.

Google couples. They're all white or asian. Same principle you fucking moron.

When two persons like each other very very much they marry each other.
Since your parents didnt care about you and didnt explain it to you bunch of white trash that you are i get it why you dont know what marriage is

Shes better than 99% of (((white women)))

Jews

I'm a nationalist myself, but holy shit I'd mix with her. She's cute as fuck, what's your problem?

She doesn't even look mulatto anyway. Looks quadroon if anything, and Harry's kids will basically look white. They'll look whiter than Sargon of Akkad

I mean, c'mon dude.
>implying you wouldn't fuck this

Come on, you're a prince that's never going to be king, why not piss off your family by marrying American peasantry? Blend the royalty a bit just for the lulz. You can't blame his train of thought. You fucking trolls would do the same if put in his situation.

>it's not a phase mom

Who cares about modern royalty. Royalty has always been decided by conquest. Modern royalty aren't conquerors, they are 10th generation rich kids. They no longer represent the best specimens of their nation. I hold higher regard for some fetal alcohol syndrome chav who shouted racist slurs in public and went to prison.

>oh no not muh goyal family getting blacked?!?!?!

kek you're pathetic

Weak bait.

What has the goyal family done to stop the blackening of englanistan=

hot actress snatches a prince

what's your problem?

people grow up

you realize everyone is equally as sad and lost, that love is the only thing that can attenuate the despair, and that demagogues, ideologues and other proponents of simple and ultimate solutions are deeply corrupted, pathological and pathethic individuals trying to divide people for their own gain, they are not even worth listening to

you'll eventually realize this too

if you don't I'm sorry for your soul

brainwashed by vagina, dont worry, one day you will get it.

hue hue hue

Don't worry. She'll get the Diana treatment before too long.

Better avoid those tunnels...

she looks italian to be honest, so the ginger is gonna bleach her?

>so the ginger is gonna bleach her?
You think his children will have his hair and not hers?

love is pretty stupid 'meaning of life' if you think about it for more than two fucking seconds your retarded brazilian brain allows you

Can I get a quick rundown on those tunnels?

(((they))) played with his mind and also acted as cupid. Just like his mother he likes them brown, if he is anything like his mother he might cheat on his quadroon princes and have a white kid out of wedlock.

She was down to lick his asshole.

What a madman

>beautiful brown babies.

The pooing of England is nearly complete.

This was probably revenge for his fancy dress

nobody cares
let them be
only meme merchants and the press post this shit to try and get some articles

>retarded brazilian brain
It's a mulatto trying to justify race-mixing.

lol if you don't think this is going to be another one of his flings youre retarded
also
>celeb thread
SAGE

anglo men cant help but colonize. He's just fulfilling his ancestors wishes.

that's because they are constantly shitting out niglets from the time they're 14, if they were to start attempting to conceive at 37 for the first time they'll either miscarry or spawn an unspeakable autist just the same as a white woman

convenient how the "cold" coloring happens 1 degree less than how jews rated christians and moslems.....
CONVENIENT

My father was the face of 56% and he still passed to me and my sister grandmother's red hair. Nice try saying white genes are weak though.

i felt he was sincere with this
and so I gave my dick a high five
felt good