Brave Witches

So a new episode is going to start and stuff. Probably about bitch sisters drama. Kill me.

Get in here.

Rall best and sexiest, followed by Nao.

Aurora today?

We didnt even get a Rall episode, what do you think?

I want to believe.

Does Sherming stream this? Why does this start like 10 minutes past the half hour?

They do, but they're delayed. star_anis and neetball are both further ahead.

Sherming is lagging for me. Use Neetball instead.

Is sugar the secret of her curves?

WE'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE WE DIDNT GET AN EPISODE!

So is Rall basically Kyouko from Working?

Sanya and Eila SPOTTED

So I asked this on Helma hoping for a reply since that annoying namefaggot keeps advertising it. Of course I didnt get a reply.

Do the 506 LNs have lesbos or is it just limited to lesbefriends?

Episode saved

I told you they'd show up at some point and become the mains....IN S2. I guess this makes up for them not having an OVA to finish off their story.

Stitches when?
Eye catch when? I fucking love those..

love status: dead

So how does Hikari jump into this for Fuso glory hogging?

In 10 days in going to go masturbate on Erich Hartmanns grave

pity watched episode 1, dropped it at episode 2.

>fucking smaller core in the bigger core

What a bitch

well ep2 was the worst one

SANYA, EILA, AND HIKARI BUTTS AHOY

I LIKE WITCH BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE

I think I loved this episode.

This one was actually good.

No eye catch it seems.

The eyecatch was of Hikari and Takami.

While witch butts are a wonderful thing I think we're neglecting how perfect witch tits are.

oh here

I half expected Hikari to pull some bullshit flying without strikers at the end there.

Sanya's cameltoe not in the middle. YOU HAD ONE JOB SILVER LINK! AND YOU BLEW IT!

Based general. He knows what really matters in this war!

And you won't get one here either it seems.
People in general don't care much about the novels because they can't friggin read them, only few have. Try your luck at /u/ general.

You status: idiot.

Goddamn spoilers again.
Those butts look a bit weird. As in, just really undetailed.

And in 11 days I'll read in a German news paper than some random guy was arrested for indecent exposure and vandalizing a war hero's grave.

We could always get a season 2.

This program was brought to you by following sponsors

Made me check that scene again. Cool lack of propeller animations for a while there, gee.

Next episode: "Shining..." (or "Shining Light..." or "Shining Hikari...")

The Brave Witches and the Petersburg Army Group fight their defining battle against Grigori.
"I'll... I'll have to use THAT!"
With strong determination, and in defiance of everyone, Takami flies alone into Grigori.
With her whole body engulfed in magic, her hair begins shining a bright red.
"That light! Don't do it, Sis!"
Hikari jumps off the train and runs all the way to the battlefield to stop Takami.

Fuso will save the day once again, then Hikari goes back home and Takami to her original unit and everyone will continue the war happily till the end.
The end.

The Petersburg Army Group better have short Aurora cameo somewhere there.

It could be that she shunt all her magical power into her fist, including the magical needed to form and drive magical propellers.

Or it could just be Silver Link's notorious QUALITY showing up again.

Why 502 suck at combat so much?
Are they the weakest Joint Fighter Wing?

There had better be つづく at the end of episode 12.

Well, in the next frame the propellers show up normally again.
Checked episode 3, and there the props don't disappear when Naoe casts fist.

Because this season is silly.
507th JFW is arguably weakest squadron.

They have weaker witches than the 501st yes, but they certainly do not suck at combat. Blame Silver Link's lack of ambition and animation thought processes for the dullness of the fighting.

My Dream of going to Japan and talking with Humikane Shimada about creating a JFW I came up with will never come to fruition.

What if each squadron is getting a single series and a movie or OVA series like Operation Victory Arrow?

That'd be a dream come true with OVA quality, and a nightmare with this season's.

>bitch sisters
Only the older sister is a bitch. A dumb bitch.

HS better release subs on time tonight.

Am I the only one who enjoyed most of it so far?

From past threads with few people saying similar stuff, nope.

Stitches when subs are out.

It did say "World Witches", series so it'd be something to see each squadron getting their own OVA or movie to set up for a possible series.

I like it more than SW's first season. I wouldn't enjoy it if I didn't like the 502nd. I just wish that the characters were better utilized.

World Witches as a term has been in use for years in this franchise with Fumi's illustrations about witches of the world, so that's not really anything special on its own.
It's logical to make use of the broader term now that they made spinoff season. But yes, OVA episodes would be swell about different units with unique scenarios. I hold no hopes whatsoever for any of them though, there will be some animated product announcement in the future that's for sure, just can't say when.

I sure enjoy it. Just that I expected more out of it.

Seeing famous events happen in OVA format would be awesome, I'd like a Fuso Sea Incident two parter OVA considering it's quite lore heavy filled. Just imagine an anime dealing with the Cold War Twitter stories.

in 12 days all Hell breaks loose over a german WWII -fighter pilot being called a hero in the media

EdyxKrupi is cute. CUTE!

What's happening in 12 days?

Characters are really good but QUALITY makes it hard to watch.
>no commander episode

Because they don't have jesus miyafuji, instead they got a squirrel.

Doujins when?

You know you've got a keeper when even the creator of the series draws them fucking.

That they are. I'm happy and so glad at all the art the two are getting together lots when the season has provided no good interactions whatsoever between the characters.

Provided just enough apparently

Not soon enough.

I want a Nao

A Naoe or a Naoshi?

Fumi art doesn't count, if only he had been the writer of the season.
All of Krupi's and Edy's interactions for example have been pretty much Edy slightly pissed at Krupi for something, and that one rushed dialogue they shared in the night during Krupi's episode.

You already have Jose-chan, Sadako.

>Humikane has probably drawn lots of R-18 pics but he will never release them

So many lewd images of Jose.

I want the Trude or Marseille ones.

I fap to Humikane's waifu on a daily basis and there's nothing he can do to stop me.

Don't say this or that guy who masturbates in cemetery will break into Humikane's house once out of jail.

Nude witches? Sure, but nudity alone isn't R18 if it's just art.
Erotic stuff? I doubt that, then again you never know with artists and how they feel about their own creations. Though I could see him drawing a scene between two witches.

Post more Jose.

He probably draws a lot of art that just stays in his drawers or end up in the bin. Like all artists do.

>HS seems to be late again
Why is it keep happening every week?

Spanish subs beat HS to it again this week..

Of course, but the contents are unknown.

Good question, even Long Riders has gotten fast subs now from HS.

Oh hey, never mind.
HS 480p is out now.

I want to pat Nipa on the head and reassure her everything will be okay.

HS delivered "only" 20 minutes late, must be a new record

But can you assure her she'll star in a good anime?

The real hero of this battle.

The movie was alright, outside of the first 20 minutes or so.

>You'll never get a nice, tight, hug from Nipa after comfroting her

I am really enjoying Brave Witches, and actually think that the 502 has just as much as diverse and colorful personalities as the 501. I'm loving it.

Hope we never stop having Witch content.

Nipa is the only reason I'm still watching this.

Rambo Yoshika was fucking great.

You're delusional though, but yes, 502nd is diverse and colorful as are all the other witch units, but not in this garbage season the way it has been written out.

I think Yoshika was at her best in the movie. I liked seeing her deal with shit without her OP magic.

I like it. Its fun.

I agree it could've been better but its still enjoyable.

Gaaaay.

>Hikari showing her true colors