imgur.com/a/niMo4
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 28
>Trapped ISIS fighters and their families on Kati Island have requested to be transferred to the Idlib Governorate
>DeZ; SAA liberate several towns near Mayadin, including Al-Asharah now working to clear towns directly south of the liberated pocket
>Russia calls on Syrian opposition in Geneva to come down to earth on demand that Assad must go, does not contribute to constructive dialogue
>Sy govt delegation to arrive in Geneva Wed
>SAA captures large hilltop of Tal Al-Khazan from HTS, impose fire control over Al-Shakhtir and Umm Miyal
>Over 50,000 people isolated as US closes area around at-Tanf base – Russian MoD
>Beit Jinn; SAA capture E. part of Taloul Barda’yah, gain partial fire control over town of Magher Al-Mair, now in fierce battle at western slope of Taloul Barda’yah
>Al-Watan release video allegedly showing IS fighters retreating from Albukamal towards SDF lines
>S. Aleppo; SAA capture Azizah, Abisah, Tal Talfah, Sawwan, Al-Ramlah, attempting to reach Idlib governate to begin assault on Abu Dhuhour Military Airport
>Report; China has asked Sy govt to allow a minor Chinese SOF deployment there
>Pentagon says reviewing 'adjustments' to arms for Kurds, stopped short of halting weapons transfers

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/935287566835896320
twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/935529696229560320
youtube.com/watch?v=2b-93SVLtQg
youtube.com/watch?v=1smY8vRE3KY
youtube.com/watch?v=ErR4v1pp7i8
youtube.com/watch?v=gw4ZzN8QxM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GnU-2A_2Cdw
almasdarnews.com/article/mass-grave-yazidi-victims-isis-discovered/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-entire-region-mayadeen-salihiyah-southeast-deir-ezzor-map/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-call-reports-ceasefire-daesh-ludicrous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

still no interview after ISIS collapsed

1st for hezbollah

Reposting this.

#BREAKING - English translation of #US Backed #SDF negotiate ceasefire with #ISIS in Hasakah, Northern #Syria to prevent hostilities between the two forces in specified areas. #ISIS is permitted to attack #Syrian government from their territories under ceasefire with #SDF.

twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/935287566835896320

There was one interview he gave about a month ago but it was in Arabic and nobody bothered to translate it

ISIS is literally BTFO, why would they make a deal with them? Doesn't make any fucking sense. I would have understand this when ISIS still had capabilites couple of years ago, but right now this is useless.

you still got the link?

>Israeli MK Yehudah Glick calls for expansion of Israeli occupation "all the way to Damascus"
twitter.com/dancohen3000/status/935529696229560320

Wow.... do these guys just sit on their ass and meme fucking garbage all day? Greater Syria is gonna expand all the way to Jerusalem and beyond if these gargoyles don't shut the hell up

man, Bulgaria have shitton better internet, why Hellas net sucks?

So, Kurds being Kurds then, no surprise there.

and ISIS is permitted to escape through SDF territory without being harmed for 'medical attention' ahha. Practically a merging of the groups. Separation only cosmetic now

@leithfadel

Al-Ramlah, Safifah , Talfah Hills, and Sawwan all liberated in southern Aleppo

Another break-through in southern Aleppo. Syrian Army liberated Aziziyah and Abisah from HTS.

Tal Khazan has been liberated near the HTS stronghold of Al-Rahjan. SAA also raining missiles on HTS' positions in Umm Miyal, as they have fire control over the town now.

Huge: 42nd Brigade source just informed us that the eastern part of Taloul Barda'yah has been liberated in the Beit Jinn pocket.

fake

youtube.com/watch?v=2b-93SVLtQg
this maybe?

>youtube.com/watch?v=1smY8vRE3KY
He gives a speech then answers some questions, so it isn't strictly an "interview" but I'd post it in the OP if it had an English translation.

Hey LebAnon,
How's that "getting first on /sg/" campaign coming along?

trying my luck mate

Is it true that you guys use the word "mate" a lot from the habit of calling each other "cellmate" back when australia was a penal colony?
legit question

Updates from previous bread,

DeZ
Beit Jinn
Homs
East Ghouta
Hama
Aleppo
Iraq
Misc
Videos

very close but nah. I saved that though.

can't seem to find it, sorry mate.

it's used in england every 4 seconds m4+4, which would lean towards that theory not being true. good Q tho

Thank you, best sunnistan!

nah, we say mate because it's a nice word to use, and because we are a very friendly, open country, unless you're a refugee or a Tamal, in which case, we are full.
Kind of funny that you're original country (Iran) is so terrible that your people are trying to escape to Australia (a "prison") to get away from it. And then we put the refugees in concentration camps, kek!

Syria is a boring sandnigger sandshithole where poor shitskins are constantly dying.
Meanwhile the us sucks every last resource out of this shitty country and poorly covering it up with some weird mercenaries that call themselves ISIS. They behead people, browse the internet and play video games in their free time.

maghreboi finally killed zionist bulandi
youtube.com/watch?v=ErR4v1pp7i8

Based mountain masal

triple dub confirm

Thanks mate!
If everyone in Pakistan were like you, I would reconsider my desire to nuke it!

No probelm. It may still be the same one since they're very close.

Is that some kind of syrian meme
the crying emoji

this pic is gay and makes me want to genocide sahayounis

>you're original country (Iran)
i'm not iranian dude
anyways thanks for the insights

>the truth kills the shia

Can anyone photoshop Hizbullah and SSNP on these anime girls ? thanks

>Mad_Gainzzz.jpg

but... but someone told me that you were.
Are you Algerian?

>that gif
KEK

>Mqr0m3jB
if you rearrange the letters of your ID what does it spell?

I was hoping they would save Idlib till last.
Would have been nice to clear out every other rebel area, gaining 100,000 extra troops, then zerg-rush Idlib.
WOuld have been nice, you know?

>someone told me that you were
who?
>Are you Algerian?
yes

Oy vey! Poor women and children!
Killing k*rds that way is better.

It's kike desparation.
>"which lebanon do you prefer?"

he thinks he is wageing successful psyops

exactly

np

check 'em, faggots

So sexy
cant wait till be watch HTS being wiped the fuck out
and that swedish faggot will finally commit suicide

Like fucking clockwork. Phone nigger you see this ?

Ups. ;^)

check 'em, kikes

>this much failure

Hello SG

>implying I was going for a get
Nope, and careful now.

watch this, tree magic

You should watch an episode:
The TV show is nothing but the best Aussie banter
Pure gold, mate!

>youtube.com/watch?v=gw4ZzN8QxM0

wlep i am off
see you tomorrow lads

Ya ali

gnight lad

>79 again
It's a curse

Stop rolling for repetetive numbers, you fucking faggots.

I'm done here

the curse is lifted

>1979

goodnight

checked, mashallah!

t. digitlet

Barrel bombing resumed when?

you will have your triumph

not a day goes by does my hate for the kurds not exponentially grow. fucking kike puppet faggots

I would like to wish all sides the best luck.

NEW SOUTHFRONT
>youtube.com/watch?v=GnU-2A_2Cdw

Noighty Noight.

>Mass grave of Yazidi victims of ISIS discovered
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (6:00 PM) – The remains of 340 Yazidis who were massacred by ISIS have been discovered in a mass grave nearby Mosul. The grisly discovery was made by Iraqi troops in the ancient Assyrian city of Nineveh in northern Iraq.

“The mass grave contains the bodies of 340 people and is located in al-Ba’aj town, which was under control of Isis terrorists,” Brigadier General Mohamed al-Shemari stated.

The area of Nineveh and the Iraqi province of the same name are still under the process of being secured by Iraqi armed forces, after it was fully liberated from ISIS control in July, after months of heavy fighting.

The mass grave is estimated to date back to 2014, when the terrorist group first gained control over significant portions of northern Iraq in a blitz offensive. The over three hundred bodies are thought to belong to men, women and even children who were executed by ISIS.

The Yazidis are a distinct mystical religious group who believe that God has placed care of the world in the hands of seven angels, the most important of whom is Melek Taus, or the Peacock Angel. ISIS however, believes that this belief is tantamount to devil worship, and has continuously persecuted and massacred the Yazidi community in the areas under its control.

Some estimates claim up to 10,000 Yazidis have been killed by the takfiri terrorist group, while the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) in northern Iraq has stated that as many as 360,000 Yazidis have fled their homes in the past years.
almasdarnews.com/article/mass-grave-yazidi-victims-isis-discovered/

I thought all you cunts surrendered and went to Germany two years ago.
What's even the point of this fucking gen?
Why don't you camel fucking bastards all get in a toyota and go fuck your cousins like all the other sandmonkeys.

loss of profits
odd

>>Syrian Army liberates entire region between Mayadeen and Salihiyah in southeast Deir Ezzor – map
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:55 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) liberated seven towns in the Euphrates River Valley this week, forcing the Islamic State (IS) to retreat south towards the strategic city of Albukamal.

Led by their elite Tiger Forces, the Syrian Arab Army began this advance by liberating six towns on Monday, including Al-Asharah on the western bank of the Euphrates River.

On Tuesday, the Syrian Arab Army continued their push along the western bank of the Euphrates River, liberating the town of Al-Quriyah after advancing northwest from Al-Asharah.

As a result of this advance, the Syrian Army has effectively cleared the entire region between the cities of Al-Mayadeen and Al-Salihiyah in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-liberates-entire-region-mayadeen-salihiyah-southeast-deir-ezzor-map/

Why are they waiting so long to clear damascus? Is resistance in those pockets so strong?

>Why are they waiting so long to clear damascus?
Other priorities, those pockets pose no real threat anymore

Now that the dust has almost settled, can someone explain to me how the Islamic State gained so much ground in 2014 in Syria and Iraq?

Please give me a better explanation than "they are funded by Israel and the U.S.".
I want an explanation of how they did it on the ground.

Yes, there are large numbers of militants there. Also, the SAA often allow aid to pass through. Hence, the rebels aren't starving to death, like one might expect.

12 hrs ago niggas was acting like it was the end of /sg

night m4+4

In Syria, the SAA was too busy fighting the rebels in the east. In regards to Irak, I have no idea

400 000 sunni-shits

syrian shells are lead by assad

Popular support from tribal leaders, Iraqi army ran away.

shoo shoo

Oiiiiiiii veyyyyy lads. California is awake. Any habbenings?

can you translate the squiggles?

>aussie are very friendly

phones cost a lil more now

Evil dictator ASSad gassed 6 gorillion kurd babies

>Syrian Democratic Forces call reports about ceasefire with Daesh ‘ludicrous’
On Tuesday, several media outlets released a document that allegedly included provisions about a month-long truce between the Daesh terrorist group and the Kurdish-dominated SDF.

Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) said in a Tuesday statement obtained by Sputnik that it denies the existence of ceasefire agreements with Daesh militants, labeling the reports ridiculous, adding that SDF units will continue its struggle against terrorism.

“Several forces that have suffered from the defeat of terrorism are trying to worsen the reputation of our forces or to distort [the impact of] our victories by spreading false statements at every turn in order to insult us or to boost the morale of the terrorists on the brink of defeat… The document spread by media that it is allegedly a ceasefire… can be classified only as ludicrous,” the statement said.

The rebuttal comes after the BBC broadcaster reported earlier in November that the SDF, supported by the US-led international coalition, ensured the withdrawal of about 250 Daesh militants from the city of Raqqa.

Syria’s Permanent Mission to the United Nations said that it had sent letters to the UN secretary-general and to the chairman of the UN Security Council saying that the US-led coalition had ensured withdrawal of Daesh terrorists from Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor.

The Syrian city of Raqqa that Daesh militants had called their self-proclaimed capital was liberated by the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces.

However, Damascus still considers Raqqa occupied until it comes under the control of the Syrian government army, amid reports that some unknown forces are operating in the city now.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-democratic-forces-call-reports-ceasefire-daesh-ludicrous/

it all started in iraq. first they were like "shia mosque boom boom". at that time the Iraqi army was weak due to following concepts like diversity is strength. when isis got moving two guys would clear an entire town in sunni iraq and all the army could do was run. isis got control of big assets and the cnn and msm made sure to advertise them as the richest and coolest jihadis around. it was easy breaking into syria as the war had already ravaged the government there. no small part played by kikes in supplying wepons in iraq and almost as big a role in suppling the rebels [isis] in syria. first you have to anderstand the shia, sunni thing as well as the yannon plan.

I KEW IT. SPIN UP THE B52s LADS WE GOT SOME FREEDOM TO GIB

>I want an explanation of how they did it on the ground.
Sunni locals not entirely opposed to them, in many cases extremely supportive of them, some rural tribes made deals with them, and minorities like Yezidis were easy pushovers. Much of the core group of ISIS also has military backgrounds, so they aren't just amateurs running around in the desert. In addition Arab army's famous incompetence contributed a huge factor.