>full story

>Little white girl got into the truck of person she doesn't really know
Good riddance.

oh noes

one needs to die to teach the rest.

BURN

TBh senpai I'd abduct her too but thats not the point

>decided to skip school and get into car

Sad for her relatives, but she's really got only herself to blame for whatever has happened.

probably getting blacked as we speak. nigga should have just waited until she was 18 and then he wouldnt have to deal with all this crap. I got a date with a 17 yr old today (im 23) but god knows im not even kissing her until shes 18

Sometimes I take pleasure in this saying but, this one of those times I cannot take pleasure in saying this but, it always needs to be said in these kinds of situations:

burn the coal... you know the rest

What's wrong with kids taking pictures of themselves and posting them online though

They never learn.

Women are always the fastest to rationalize and defend this kind of stuff, if this ends uglily they are most likely to organize a march against rascism that the crime has caused.

She's going for the Kardashian aesthetic. The toll has most likely been paid

>the absolute state of Canadian 16 y/os

Here in NY 17 is legal

Unless its white people abducting minorities, you will never see this on the news. And if by some miracle it gets some attention, they'll make sure to cover the fact that hes black, BAMN.

Welcome to Cuckistan, where ISIS fighters get millions and veterans get shit on.

> 23 year old alpha seduces 16 year old

Wow just like what Roy Moore used to do!

I'm in PA.

18 is legal, 17 with consent, 16 with a doctors note and 15 if her dad is in the room.

>15 if her dad is in the room
So its legal to pimp your daughter?

No, it's just to make sure everything is consensual.

Afterwards everyone signs a short and sweet document, then we all go our for pickled eggs and birch beer.

burn the coal pay the toll

>toll paid

This is why dads should always stalk their daughters on 'Find My Iphone'.

this

goodnight sleep tight

Another one raped greasily and left crumpled in the woods.
White girls are cum tissues for black men. You throw them away when you're done.

>not instilling a hatred of all non-whites from birth

have you seen the ((("youth"))) culture, you been here long, it's a fucking mess.

She's probably dead.

Black cock claims another white girl

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/no-reason/

I dare any of you to read this article and remain calm

annnnnnnndd... she's found dead.

mfw I have been in Oshawa, it's a dump full of welfare drug addicts. So is Peterborough, lived there for a few years.

Jesus fuck, who cares? no humans involved.

my thought after reading the fb post.
this part stood out like a drug debt

Toll paid

Perceptive user p.i.

You just naturally assume a black guy is a drug dealer?

smdh

>fat
>coalburner
jejeje

Toll status: pending payment.

What are the chances of her coming out of this without being assaulted, raped and/or murdered?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

That worthless whore is probably dead by now, after hours of atrocious rape and torture, and honestly, I thank God for it, as it was well deserved. Every single whore must be exterminated by the shitskins they love so much. It's actually a blessing.

Since he is black, what is that, like 40 hours community service in Canada?

I'd say fairly high. She'll get strung out on something and the nigger will pimp her.

flower crown

pout

selfies

meh I struggle to care desu

If you kill 16 year olds, they win.

It's called Oshawitz for a reason. It's the only white area there (Ajax, Whitby, Pickering, all poos or Niggs), the only other white area is Bowmanville, which is single mom central (welfare leeches galore).
Those places are bad enough to consider getting diversity/Soros'd an improvement

>Monkey men going full feral and lashing out in acts of inhumane violence for no apparent reason.

Well colour me surprised.

?yes?

We Princess now!

You don't have long to wait.

Could be. Good thinking that man.
But this isn't people, it's a kong island noggster. His anger at her could just as easily be the irrational 'look what she made me do' (rape&murder) anger.

>going anywhere with someone from oshawa

Hang with ape, get the rake

>one less Trudeau voter.
Can’t say I’m disappointed.

That’s the thing with niggers: you can call us racist all you like, but in the end, they really are apeish degenerates with subhuman intelligence that bring poverty, disease and violence wherever they go. Reality is racist.

You seem to forget the inherent stupidity of teenagers, and their want to do exactly the opposite of what they're told, even if it does involve a rapey, unpleasant death.

from her fb

>What that body attracts

toll paid.
anonyne a pol judge and can provide official documents?

Her parents failed her. They probably endorsed this budding 'relationship'

So young and already a coal burner.

Poor girl's gonna be found in the spring thaw stuffed under a dumpster or something.

Edgy fedoras will fill this thread with "pay the toll xd" but you can't really blame a dumb highschool student for eating what they've been fed their entire lives.

God I can't wait until a muslim eventually kills Trudeau.

>but you can't blame a highschool student
Yes I absolutely can. Fucking faggot

fiinding some odd things on kikebook
looks like she was looking to pay the toll

It's not just her, it's adults, men, women, boys, girls. My Dad's redpilled about Niggs, my mom's in denial. Average Canadian; good luck butter cup.

reparations paid

nice lol

like she has a dad at home

Geez what are the odds of that dummy?

why would a muslim kill trudeau? isnt he giving returning isis fighters free passes?

>I'm in PA.
>18 is legal, 17 with consent
so you can rape 18+ year olds?
what's a PA, i'm going to move there

N word = goof. Goofy pls

>oshowa
Nothing of value was lost

And a conjugal visit with Trudeau.

Prince Albert

wat will the toll be i wonder?

Eww, he can keep her

It means pedophile in the east. Don't presume knowledge of our culture you fat burger fuck

if at 16 you're not smart enough to be careful around people, especially people you've never met AND that are thugs, then natural selection is a work.
I was a dumb fucking highschooler many years ago, but even I knew better.

This girl doesn't have a dad. That much should be obvious.

It doesn't seem like she'll learn from this, at best, she'll blame all men. She probably thinks racism is the ultimate evil, and that "rape culture" was responsible for her getting raped.

>God I can't wait until a muslim eventually kills Trudeau.
But if they kill Trudeau then Canada wins.

Tell the family that she relaxed, so don't hold your breath.
What they get back won't be quite the same one way or another. She's not doing wholesome things with nogs in the canadihood, that's for sure.
Unbelievable that parents don't truth pill their kids. They may have even killed her in being remiss on this essential part of parenting.
The nog knows it's inferior, and in its eternal shame hates whites because of it. He'll think it's nog Christmas and be going sick having a little idiot at his disposal

>literally just getting piped down
hjgiophaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKAKAKAKAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGEGEGEGEGEEGEGEGEG

She’s just paying the toll

>but even I knew better
Up until that line I thought the story might end in a bumming

Wtf how is that white?

That's honestly a really stupid question so with the caveat of learn some history...a Muslim extremist will inevitably bite the hand that feeds them especially when it is an infidel bisexual borderline homo. As soon as they have taken advantage of the social services and feel comfortable they will turn to Jihad. If it is them it is their children that will do it since the children of a refugee that doesn't assimilate almost always is far more extremist.

this happened to a friend of mines sister in high school quite a few years back. she was sold to the highest bidder and forced into prostitution. after about 4 years she came home but by then she was completely 'rehabilitated' into thinking what she experienced was ok and defended the experience and lifestyle. this is how they get away with kidnapping

nice get

she probably said all that out of embarrassment of being manipulated.

She woke AF now dawg!

> Get's in car with a dirty nigger
> Expects me to care about her missing
Impossible Combination, Senpai

i googled that and got a bunch of dicks with piercings
what the fuck

who gives a shit?

let that coal burning cunt get raped and killed, droped somewhere in the woods

fuck it

That girl aint white, that's a metis

I hope she finds peace now or at least some closure.

This is why dads teach their daughters about the use and maintenance of firearms.

maybe google is based off past searches
so user, what have you been doing?

Like why cage gorillas in zoos anymore?