Christian Meme's thread

Christian Meme's thread

>via 9gag.com

> 2018
> Sup Forums niggas still have no sound in webm
Are you retarded or what?

Watch out, we got some "pagans" over here. Don't let them speak in tongues and cast sodomy on you!

Cringy as fuck... NYC should be nuked.

based desu. Lutheranism is based.

Paganfags btfo

HITLER WAS CHRISTIAN

An oldie but a goodie

what funny is those guns are being pointed by fellow "christians". churchians we call them

I still don't FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE STILL FUCKING BELIEVE IN ANY BULLS HIT RELIGION I came on this fucking board less then a week ago agon all I find is religious zealots on here what the fuck I wrong with all of you FUCKING IDIOTS

is that you, Rick?

Reminder that if you are christian you are required to believe that jews are the chosen race of God and can do no wrong.

im so smart for thinking differently than u xd

Christians can't meme

READ THE FUCKING BIBLE! EVERY TIME THE WRONG SAME SHIT

>believing the (((chosen))) people narrative
.t bluepilled Californian

Burning withes at the stake making a comeback?

Should really tell you something when the most Christian countries in the world have become atheist, that it doesn't funciona.

Are those like Pokemon cards with saints on them?

You are what’s wrong. Back to redshit fedorafag.

for real. Im surprised that there is no sound. I found no reason for it not to exist.

>Christian countries are going atheist
>everything is going to shit
checks out
repen you sinners or die by God's wrath

God is real, deal with it.

> Says fucking Argentina

Nigger, excuse the fuck me? Germany, Britain, Italy, Australia? Are they poor? I think the fuck not. Spain isn't poor, it's still a 1st world country but it's currently very very very fucked, same for greece I guess.

>Organized religion
Oh that thing Jesus never told us to do? Weird how they are sinful.

There are containment boards for webm with sounds. You don't need sounds in every board.

/r/ the version of this with the catapult

>literally worshiping a kike on a stick

yeah wait 5 years see how things come up, since the communist and atheist boom things are going worst and worst, if you can see that i dont care, it's your soul anyway

Excellent image

obligatory

>literally a fedora tipping itself

Thanks for your stay, sir, kind reminder that you will be here forever. Which stage of grief are you currently in?

Reminder that stupid people like this will talk about shit they know nothing about and act like they’re geniuses

PROVE IT
OH WAIT. YOU CAN'T AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>Christian persecution complex
OY VEY ITS ANUDDAH LIONS IN THE COLOSSEUM SHOW

Christianity is proto Marxism and the cow religion to the cowboy jew
Judeo-Christian = master-slave

But at the same time you can’t. We’re still at a stalemate here

Reminder that if you still believe in God in 2017 you are a mentally ill faggot

marxist doesnt believe in God, if God isnt the head of your program it's going to fail

prove that there is no god

usa is falling apart due to Christianity and its race blind crap, its jew worship and its love your neighbor and love your enemy bullshit

turn the other cheek, paco sudaco

Christians: BTFO since 300 B.C
(They still haven't recovered)

USA is falling for it's own degeneration, depravation of the Bible, and tolerance of degeneration, you are going down as Europe if you dont go back back to God again

>Brother Nathaniel is mocked by kikes.
Imagine my shock o.O

well for one that doesn't even disprove God, only a purely benevolent one.

Got a lot of unsubstantiated assumptions there retard

chrisitianity is the religion of the semite, not the European white

if you wanna larp as a sandnigger larping as a jew then fly to the middle east to be with your people

the ancient romans and greeks had it right, retards like you are jew worshipping idiots hellbent on their own destruction

>less than a week newfag
>randomly capitalized words
>militant atheist
wow senpai buckle up for the absolute dissolution of all of your beliefs as you continue to lurk here
just lurk
no more posting until youve lurked for about two more years
faggot

You are a stupid faggot user, can't wait to put divisive cunts like you to the stake when the Great War starts

You can't disprove God to a Christian. And why would you ask someone to disprove God exists if you understand how faith works?

This. Then stop praying an evil God

>error 404: argument not found.

What stupid moronic Bible version is that quoting. Why can't people just stick to King James. It makes me sick.

The problem is that you keep telling people they need to actually believe this shit. There is obviously no god. Just admit it and maybe I’ll come back

God created human beings with free will. Humans are fallen, sinful creatures that abuse their freedom. God doesn't intervene in creation's liberty (that includes laws of nature, natural disasters etc.).

God is not malevolent, Satan is. Satan was the most intelligent angel of God's, God neither destroy his creatures nor limits their freedom.

If there weren't any evil in the world, the world would be already paradise and there would be no point in Christ's sacrifice to deliver men from sin.

WHY DO YOU SHIT ON YOUR OWN ANCESTORS?
WHY DO YOU WORSHIP A SEMITE RELIGION?
WHY DOES THAT RELIGION TEACH YOU TO WORSHIP JEWS, BE RACIALLY BLIND AND TO DO NOTHING IN THE FACE OF EVIL?

LOVE YOUR ENEMY FAGGOT

But it disproves the existence of the god described in the bible.

The way I understand it, from an Orthodox point of view, is that, unless you allow God to do works in your life, he can't. That may not be pertinent, but you probably know more of the faith than I do.

Major red pill here but none of you seem to have pure enough hearts to hear the truth and know it.

>praying to an evil god
Christians double btfo

Everything must exists as an idea or a concept, therefore God exists. Check mate.

i love Converge

Mordy:-D

Loog erb Mordy chegg dhis oud:-DD

I'm Spurdo Rigg Mordy:-DDD Spurdo erb Riiiigg:-DDDD

Mordy bass me dhad god on dhe worgbenj:-DDDDD

Oh neverminn you erb gan'd begause god dodn'd egsisd Mordy:-DDDDDD

Nodhing madders Mordy I habe debression im smarder dhan erb eberyone else Mordy:-DDDDDDD

Fuging gill me blease:-DDDDDDDD

you answer that with free will, the easiest argument ever, and people still post it, crap

Evil exists because Good exists. How fucking hard is this to grasp? Good and Evil are two sides of the same coin, you might as well ask why there is something called night. It's because there is something called day you doofus.

Just god with an evil creation, but nice try.

Justice is not malevolent. That's like saying IQ is racist.

>le ebil god
Jesus Christ the Lord and your savior lives in your girl's head rent free when your bull is fucking her brains out

>Everything must exists as an idea or a concept
Everything "can" exist as an idea or concept. Nothing "must" exist.

Only one god then? lol

you don't seem to understand what omnipotent means. if he was really fucking omnipotent he could have created humans with free will AND without evil.
Also free will doesn't explain things like natural disasters, etc..

No it doesn't. God destroyed cities in the bible. God sent his son to die. Bible God is clearly way more complicated than your childish understanding of good and evil.

That argument is like saying your parents are evil because they punished you when you did wrong, or because they made you go to school when you didn't want to.

you dont get it, how is he going to test us if we dont have anything other than good things? the test is for us, not for him

Everything DOES exist as either an idea or concept, therefor MUST be recognized, however interpreting this with the insight of quantum relativity one could replace doe with must, but we wont go there today.

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SEMITIC SKY GOD CRAP YOU JUDEO-ENSLAVED DIPSHIT

>Love your enemy

If my life is in danger I can defend myself.

Besides loving my enemy could mean anything.

Simply not killing him could count as love.