*kermit voice*

*kermit voice*
>ey, if you are anti-semite then you are so wrong on so many levels
>jews only run the world because they are the smartest people (le IQ meme), so of course, why would they not rule the world? jewish supermacy is real and you have to submit to that.
>oh, don't forget to donate money to my patreon so I can the things I know you want me to say, against a couple of nobody SJW kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GJJClhqGq_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitter and lost marxists always bring up money as an "argument".

>repeating safe, socially acceptable opinions that teenagers more intelligent than me were publicly saying more than 10 years ago - it's no joke. SHEKELS PLEASE

what argument? I used to he was based until he started white knighting for israel and kikes

So just because he doesnt sperg about the jewish question, that means heas a kike lover user?, jesus i swear to god you autist dont know about discretion.

Probably doesnt want to end in that trap of blaming everything bad that happens to a "boogeyman".

>So just because he doesnt sperg about
no actually he spergs out all the time, but in FAVOR of kikes.

ha yeah this is true he spergs quite a bit actually.

So to be in the same boat, in your eyes what peterson is failing to point out user?

Because he always give me the impresion that he doesnt want to paint every jew in a broad brush and blame everyone just for the actions of a elite few.

And you know, sadly speaking about jews its still is a minefield user, thats why i was mentioning to have some discretion, thats the diference betwen a good persuader vs a bad persuader.

>he always gives me the
hey sanchez, you clearly have no idea about him sperging out in favor of the jews, so why do you continue to act like you know what he does, and that you're of the opinion it's not bad? that man floods all of twitter with pro-jew shit and goes on and on on the same jew white knighting rants in multiple posts at the same time. fuck off and stop defending your daddy-figure when you don't know wtf he's up to.

NO IDENTITY POLITICS FOR YOU WHITEY

I like Peterson and have listened to many of his lectures, but the rabbis have truly fucked his head.

He actually does believe in jewish supremacy btw. Which actually makes sense given his christcuckery.

Seriously he just says basic bitch self help bullshit.
Why the fuck do people like or listen to him?

My aquatic friend, while i cant read minds and hearts, what makes you think you can, or are you meaning his tweets about the heritage like pic related.

Well, giving the devil its due, jews seems to have above AVERAGE (these are the magic words user, doesnt mean all are genius) seeing how they are overrepresented in many intelectual fields, even in places like the Nobel prizes, the question here is at what point those prizes come from merit or corruption, that is anyone guesses.

because they are millennial cucks who have lacked a father figure in their life, so they project their needs for one, onto him, and then white knight for his stupidity to defend their daddy. how much do you wanna bet the same is true for the mexican cuck itt?

Jewish superior intelligence is a meme. Do not fall for it.

Jordan McBoomer Peterson has single handedly done more to damage the right by subversion from within than all the attacks from the left outside. He is PragerU tier on disinformation. Only BPS comes close.

He is a traitor to his people, a traitor to his race and a traitor to the future of all white European children and their future. And he made a lot of money selling out their future.

based. alt-cucks are all jew puppets

Even if people here believe in diferences betwen races, being cultural and genetic, idk why some people seem to think that jews are outsides of the same forces, and seing they´re history, its not hard to imagine why they tend to have some high IQ individuals betwen them, seing that they mostly be in profesions that require high cognitive abilities and some good old natural selection from being in a tight knit group, that seems to have a price user, they seem to have high probabilities of mental problems, just to give some perspective.

well my friend people that seem to have daddy issues seems to either fall into 2 categories, the projection of defending an authority like yoou want to call it, or the complete negation of male figures and acting like a basic bitch about it, just don´t trow the baby with the bath water if you get what i meaning.

>complete negation of male figures
not liking a kike puppet =/= that.

>20k a month to plagiarize Jung
>20k a month to tell you to clean your room
>20k a month to pretend to be your dad
Turns out dad is wrong about a few things, whoop dee doo.

Jews are in a position of power because they have the highest IQ.

Why is this so hard for people to understand?

the disparity is too great for it to be explained only with the IQ difference. you could expect like says a 30% increase on representation due to IQ but not the 700~4000% they're often getting

nope, it's because they have zero morals, and no guilty conscience about fucking over people, killing or raping children, or otherwise playing dirty

Afew of them do seem to have high IQ, the rest of them are there by nepotism, you have to be careful about the smart ones, and they tend to be more silent, the loud ones are not exactly the example of the smart ones.

ITT: Jealous commies who can't stand a winner.

I bet you're the same people who call trump a jew.

>commies
>hating jews
hey ameriburger, are you brain dead? see:

>jews only play one side
Nice try kike

top kek, you just proved yourself wrong, retard: >I bet you're the same people who call trump a jew.

>Muh Trump
>Muh capitalism

good post

even when trumps own children convert to kikedom, and even when he keeps saying he is the most pro israel candidate, the trumpcuck Redditors will deny his jewery

>Calls trump a jew
>this proves me wrong
LOL, try again, kike

>Admits he's a commie

Man, I am batting 1000%

The Evolutionary Dominance of Ethnocentric Cooperation:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

If you havent notice it, theres been a constant characters assasinations, especially the ones that we were admiring during the trump election., this is not a coincidence user.

In a weird way, it doesnt feel organic, just atacks and no arguments.

And do you think that no jews were sent to the gulag? remeber that radicals always end up eating their own.

oh and a funny historical fact from those times part of the bulk of the german army in ww1 were jews user, from all the groups that were living in germany at that time, the jews were one of the groups that have high representation in the army, just trowing that out.

Prove it.

>IQ is a meme
t. low IQ tallfag

I can't believe shills are now trying to discredit Peterson. Have you no shame? What lowlifes. The catalog is littered with anti Peterson posts. Seriously? Are you guys that afraid? Just one person speaking truth has you rats screaming in agony.

Fuck of sandnigger

The response to this post is all the proof that everybody that's suddenly shilling against Peterson are low IQ soyboys.

>If you havent notice it, theres been a constant characters assasinations
people picking on lauren southern for example are retarded because lauren is a literal entry gate. She let the door open, argue in our favor on occasion and very rarely counter signal... and ultimately when push comes to shove, she will side with us

Peterson is a gate keeper that prevents people from passing as much as he can

Not at all. Peterson is anti ideologue, it makes sense he is against identity politics. He constantly talks about his distaste for identity politics yet people thought he would be for pride based on ethnicity?

Why? Have you even listened to anything he has ever had to say?

He is for freedom of thought. If your identity revolves around identity politics you cannot be a free thinker.
See: the rabid and shameful response to Peterson not being a screeching autist telling normies to gas the kikes and curb stomp niggers.

Any reasonable and rational person would see that he might be wrong about what he said without trying to discredit his entire message and what he stands for.

gatekeeper for what user? everyone always mention this but they never explained how? and even more important why?

Because what i understand about gatekeepers for putting and example are the publishing houses for anything from books to music and scientific journals were theres and establishment control, being directly or indirectly. And as far as i looked he sure as hell doesnt have that support, most of it comes from the public.

its either that or we have way diferent ideas of what a gatekeeper is.

No one should be shocked a middle brow college professor peddling "reasonable" opinions would hold similar "reasonable" opinions on the JQ.

>He doesn't say that jews should be gassed so he's a cuck

Very good post

>the only proof I need is an anonymous post by a 16 year old drugged up troll on an anime website

You are what the ashkenazi jews would call "slow"

no, he says they earned ruling the world, and that they did it fairly and deserve it

care to summarize before I find the time to dive in?

Their IQ statistics are manipulated along with everything else they're involved with, why is this so hard to understand?

>He is for freedom of thought.
just like virtually everyone here and the vast majority of every western country. nothing to be proud of. He made anti-white posts promoting atomisation and unironically saying ''who's white'' etc. he's using the lamest most boring cliches and so he get criticized here for it. in case you haven't noticed, pol for the most part is a pro-white board
>See: the rabid and shameful response to Peterson not being a screeching autist telling normies to gas the kikes and curb stomp niggers.
it's to be expected from this place its always flamboyant and hyperbolic. the reason why people are doing is because of what he said last night its not an invasion
> he might be wrong about what he said without trying to discredit his entire message and what he stands for.
sure i agree. my problem is on top of doing that, he counter signal the far right and when he does, im allowed to disagree

Sup Forums btfo

If Peterson was the strawman you say he is he wouldn't be fucking recommending Solzhenitsyn

Its true tho. In medieval times, peasents were kept illiterate by the Church and the Aristocracy while Jews were always literate and scholarly.

Jews and Muslims can also comprehend the abstract much more than others because of their religion, so it makes them brilliant at physics and mathematics.

the ratio of geniuses they have though is extremely impressive

he knows his followers never read anything, otherwise they'd know how much he plagerizes Jung, and how he uses Jung's work in an opposite way of what Jung himself claimed his work could be used for.

Not saying they are inocent user, but lets say that people here gives them way to much credit, and even then why they have to correct us if we are wrong, art of war 101 user, if the enemy believes something erronious about you, let them be, that will make them make mistakes.

Actually wouldnt surprise me if some groups use the jews, like islamic terrorist use women and children as human shields to deterre to get bombed or something like that.

You read his book, faggot?

I noticed this too. His followers don't seem to learn anything. I actually sat down and read "Answer to Job" - large parts of Peterson's entire moral philosophy is summed up there (albeit, in a densely symbolic manner).

For the record "Answer to Job" is a very scary book. To put it loosely Jung suggests that God uses evil either blindly or to stimulate evolution, but that man can, perhaps, surpass God in moral integrity through supreme effort. Just like Job proved he was tougher than God by enduring to the bitter end.

Jung also implies that man can also play the part of anti-christ bringing dark enlightenment, in other words "resentment" and "malevolence" may ultimately be highly powerful generative forces - the descendants of Cain invented music and art. Abel would have had no need of them because he was so close to God...

I write all this because actually reading the books Peterson recommends created a different philosophy of evil for me.

>aut-righters start denying IQ science as soon as jews are brought up

amazing

noice, any other books you can recommend that changed your perspective a lot?

i wonder how many white geniuses there would be if not for 2 world wars

The Book of Job. Be patient and read it carefully, even if it takes you several weeks.

I never understood /pol’s/ cult like devotion to this guy, he’s as mainstream as it gets.

Sup Forums used to be obsessed with Milo

WOES offer kermit 500$ to debate. will he dodge?

I can understand the obsession with Milo, the political and cultural environment is quite fluid, so it’s understandable he would have been a Sup Forums favourite, but this guy, he’s an academic ffs. Part of the system that constantly shits all over traditional values, it’s no surprise that he would come up with this sort of shit.

kek

I personally like Jordan Peterson, but I wouldn't call myself devoted or anything. The reason people are obsessed with him, I think, is that they see him as a father figure.

its a meme anyway milo has been at best controversial here. he was never liked by a majority

and that expresses the problem with an entire generation of young people. They were bought up by either single mothers or parents who didn’t have much time for them because they had to work their ass’ off so as not to lose their job. The traditional family unit has been killed off by subservise (((cultural marxism))) and now we have entire generation of young people latching onto false prophets such as Peterson, the West is truly fucked.

>throwing even more money at this kike
good goy

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and an opportunist who is picking the pocket of young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not) and don't know how to handle their sexual frustration other than to take it out on those they disagree with.
His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
He's a snake oil salesman who downplays the inherent dangers of Christianity and projects pure speculatory Jungian nonsense to make biblical narratives fit his agenda.
Anyone with even a little wisdom knows what this jackass is up to.

I agree with you here. I watch him maybe like once every two months, and I don't agree with everything he says. He has some sort of cult/religious following, like you said as either a father figure or just for offering a sense of guidance.

Given that he mentions Solzhenitsyn every fucking chance he gets, I'd say he has done more than enough.
If only the retards would get a hint and pick up a book or two.

Like the guy mentioned before me, you don't know shit about nuance and discretion – so in order for JBP to be /yourguy/ he would have to explicitly say "it's da joos" and point to an hour and a half "documentary" which will magically "redpill" the sheeple – and basically committing suicide.

You knuckleheads are fucking hopeless.

fuck off kike, don’t try and use this opportunity to shit on anyone that doesn’t buy into your subservise (((cultural marxist))) views.

I wouldn't call Peterson a false prophet, because I don't think he's trying to be a prophet. With that said, he does have some good life advice from what I've seen, and kids who never had a strong father figure could probably learn a good amount from him

youtube.com/watch?v=GJJClhqGq_M

I feel bad for Peterson, first crucified by the left and now being crucified by the right. If you've look a little into katabasis, though, you know the proper journey into the cave requires two descents, not just one. He may actually be a living modern hero.

Peterson has plenty of free material for "young angry white men" to sift through. You could listen to him non-stop for weeks without paying a penny if you wanted. His book "Maps of Meaning" is also free online.

>not getting that the impact of a win would be plus the free visibility

Does it burn Sup Forums up to know that leftists and rightists can't touch his 1 million dollar a year patreon + University tenured salary?

There is literally nothing you can do, the more you attack him the more he grows.

The age of centrism and rationality is here, and there's nothing you can do.

Parjeet detected

>crucified
top kek, this victim mentality is so similar to that of the jews

IQ is not a meme idiot.
Ashkenazi jews have a really high IQ.
The contradiction is that they also practice a high degree of tribalism and in group preference that Whites are not allowed to.

Fuck off you fucking shill. You think we are dumb to your tactics.

>you will be the first to hang

Game Theory. Generally speaking, Humanitarian approaches enjoy early success, in the stage where the "world" is filling up. As the iterations progress and we approach population saturation, Ethnocentric strategies win out.

It's obviously not a perfect model, but the takeaway is that any population that employs a strategy of "help everyone" will be exploited and taken over by more nepotistic strategies. We see that happening today. Game theory suggests that a shift towards Ethnocentrism in European-derived people makes perfect sense from a survival perspective. Considerable effort is being expended to frustrate and derail this trend, which is entirely natural, and probably unstoppable.

Post-Versailles Germany had a very rude awakening and said: "Oh, we get it now, it's about ethnocentrism? We can play that game too", and the pendulum swung HARD. But their opponents were already several steps ahead, and look who ended up with an ethnostate. The most important takeaway is to never again fall for the old "let's play a game of you and him fight". No more brother wars. Can't afford it.

We are only beginning to see light again, beyond the shadows of those events, which have been used instrumentally to keep our spirits in darkness. We are in a spiritual struggle now. We must take our resentment, our indignance over injustice piled upon us, our frustration at the manipulations aimed as us, and master it. Master ourselves. If we can do this, time will be good to us.

Things need never get barbaric again, nor should they, and I think this is what Jordan is trying to prevent (as well as keeping his position and voice in the conversation). The brute force approach was tried, and it failed. This doesn't mean we should shrink from challenging hypocrisy and corruption where it exists. The global community desperately needs us to do that. Osiris gets blind in his old age, and needs Horus to lend him an eye.

>its the 10th thread today because muh youtuber wont call out da jooz
stop being a whiny little bitch and neck yourself

don't forget the money he earns with his personality test, his books, his work as a psychologist, his work as a research psychologist, his speaking engagements and his live streams (only 250$ a session, pretty cheap for such a high-demand, high IQ stud ;^) )

/leftypol/ is just jelly that peterson earns more money in a year than any of those bootlickers will earn in their whole life

>*kermit voice*
LOL

Lucky we had (((replacements))). Thanks guys for your (((contributions))).

>the question here is at what point those prizes come from merit or corruption, that is anyone guesses.
Nice try you dumb kike. Man it was probably easy for you to abuse boomers with the lazy corrupted logic

nice try schlomo

Peterson is a cuck. Total faggot and has no integrity. He cucked on the JQ now he is dead to many of us. He's also a feminine money grubbing eceleb who past his expiration date.

nice try schlomo! Very clever

>being this retarded

>samefagging this hard
MODS!

Two possible scenarios:

>(A) They actually have higher IQ as claimed. The result shown to us makes sense
>(B) They don't have higher IQ, but we would likely see the same result. How would it look otherwise? Wouldn't their sudden takeover be a bit too blatant, and given their representation at key positions they would have the power to present this favourable to themselves? This is sort of inherent idea of the "conspiracy theory".
I would very much like to see a new IQ test performed on Ashkenazis, not administered by jews of course. If they actually perform, all the props to them. But they still don't get away from the issue of over representation through nepotism.

Even thought you may say that ethnocentrism will make things everything better, and probably they will do for a while, dont forget how do you end up with all these leftist policies to begin with, or how they started apearing and let me tell you it aint jews, its laziness, if you really want to understand politics keep laziness in mind and believe that shit will explaing most of the cause of the problems we see now.

Just sending a warning my friend, laziness is something that transcends race and culture.

Nice strawman there. Try making arguments that don't rely on mashing words together conducive to your side of the argument.