Yuri On Ice

FUCK YOU MAPPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zUqP8yu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>using such an ugly image

>getting mad when inconsistently plotted fujobait turns out to be inconsistently plotted fujobait

Top kek, just enjoy it for what it is

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I HATE THIS FUCKING FAIRY OUR PRESIOUS PIGGY DESERVED GOLDEN MEDAL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Episode ain't even out yet

Shut up faggot, homo ending will happen.

I dont care about Yuri on Ice but I'll join in on the Kamille posting.

The episode already aired, Yurio won.
S2 is happening.

YOI WAS A MISTAKE

Time to kill myself.

WHY KUBO WHY

is anyone really shocked? like... kubo's a nip fujo shes gonna appeal to the others. western fujos are so spoiled.

Is this the Yuri on fire thread?

What happened

____Yurio won gold, ____Yuri got second, ______JJ got third
Victor is going to skate again
I think Yuri is moving to russia with Victor
No kiss
They dance in pair skating though

>Yuri didn't win

The shitposting and fujo tears are gonna be delicious

---►

Bueno.

youtube.com/watch?v=8e8zUqP8yu4

AHAHAHHAAHAH
It was just a fujobait, nothing more

You should watch your backlog if you're this bored.

>oh finally a Zeta thread
>it's just yuri on ice again

what did we do to deserve such a bad ending?

Expecting anything better.

As someone who hasn't watch Yaoi on Ice, anyone mind explaining why everyone is flipping their shit?

I'm pissed about the scores, user

It was still homo as fuck

See Placings weren't expected, there's a character that really shouldn't have gotten on the podium.

But stop making threads with these kind of OPs or you're going to invite shitposters

Basically, they wanted to see a homo couple made official by the last ep. It didn't happen.

It's barely an ending, see it as a beginning.

i hate kubo

So basically Izetta then?

So, all of that was just bait? I really thought they were homos for a second, and what is with Victor going back to skating? I thought he gave it all up for Yuuri.

In YoI it's really heavily implied that they love each other, but they are not actually a couple, so pretty much like in Izetta. But there will be a second season for YoI, that wasn't the end.

Also, the little russian boy is there to potentially turn it into a romantic triangle.

second seasons are awful for this though

you either have to keep the sexual tension at max for 12 episodes or reset it

I FUCKING HATE JJ I FUCKING HATE MIYANO AND I FUCKING HATE KUBO

MIYANO MAMORU WAS JUST DOING HIS JOB but I fucking hate JJ

>hating JJ

YoI killed tumblr

requesting this transparent

Did you seriously believe otherwise?

While I'm kind of confused about the ending in regards to whatever the fuck is going on with Viktor, I definitely had fun along the way. I hope season 2 has a higher budget and a more organized staff.

>still being this triggered over nothing

I miss the old Piggy
Never won gold Piggy
Pork cutlet bowl Piggy, the tummy rolls Piggy
I hate the new Piggy
The Season-Two Piggy
The always rude Piggy, domestic abuse Piggy

Well, that's one good thing to come of it

No it's still canon gay, the real problem is the scores. They make no sense.

>already having post-show depression

Just kill me.

If Victor is returning to competition, he'll have to wait until next season. So they're just going to skip out on the rest of this season? Even though Yuri said his goal was to win gold?

Just dropping in to say the following things.
I skimmed everyone's programs on quadruple speed except Yuuri and Yurio's.
The ending was okay, liked the pair skating, blueballed at the kiss teasing.
Any shitstorms you are now experiencing are entirely of your own making and you deserve them completely, drown in your autism and die while I avoid these threads for at least 3 weeks (I'm sure you will all still be clinging to life in some capacity by then)

Buy merch so MAPPA can afford an actual animation staff for S2 when it premiers in late 2018

There should have been a kiss, but it was still homo as fuck and Yuuri Is now living in Russia with Viktor. Baldfat development was fine, what isn't fine is Viktor returning to skating. Maybe they will pull it off, but right now I'm salty.

What now?

JJ's is the only one that's really off. The rest are fairly logical.

Finally watched it with subs and I get it.

Yuuri is a fan of Victor's first and foremost. His love for Victor is fan-love. He wants to see his idol skate again so he tries his best to become Victor in order to inspire him and it works. Victor fell in love with Yuri along the way and is not only inspired by Yuuri to skate again, but inspired by Yurio as well. Both of them beat his record and he's still competitive, but because he loves Yuri, he wants to still see him skate as well.

Yuri made a mistake and was the playboy that stole the maiden from the world, but realized he had to give her back to the world as well. He was okay with being hated for taking Victor away, as long as no one hated Victor. He knew what he had to do. Now he just needs to skate for himself and not Victor anymore. I like this. All three can compete together. I got my wish for them to be rivals with each other, this will be a fun second season.

Oh and that kiss shit you all were going on about was about kissing the gold medal. Here I thought you meant kissing Yuri. Fuck YOU guys.

I like him but he didn't deserve 3rd place.

I never said it wasn't gay. It's very obviously gay. It's just that they're not a couple.

fanworks can get us through user

seriously

I feel so cheated but at the same time happy. We got the pair skating, we got the "see you next level" but what the fucking shit

Seriously Yurio winning by such a narrow margin was bullshit

I don't know how I'm feeling. It's not satisfactory

>Viktor whispering "something that would excite me" in that low bedroom voice with his leg between Yuuri's
Damn, he's really DTF isn't he. RIP Vitya's balls

>Yuuri is now living in Russia with Victor
What makes people think this?

They still are, and Victor is going to keep coaching Yuuri.

Victor skating again is the worst thing that could happen, worse than JJ winning bronze.

They're in St. Petersburg at the end and Yuuri shows up with Viktor's dog.

That was hot.

Agreed
I feel really conflicted about this ending, what the shit

>Upset by the scores
Welcome to SPORTS Fujos.
Watch other anime and continue as usual.

That he's shown training in Russia?

I'm so angry over so many things but at the same time I'm already craving rewatching it for all the nice moments

>And Yuri still doesn't fucking get it
Hopefully Victor will realize that subtlety doesn't work with this pig.

>If Yuuri hadn't fucked up his Eros he would have gotten gold
How can he go from not being able to make a quad flip once to doing it 3 times in his FS and Duet. Jesus christ.

Agreed. It's the most blatant fanservice in the entire series, and we saw Viktors entire naked ass in the first episode.

Yuuri is sitting on Viktor's lap, hands around his neck while people are cleaning the ice rink. Lewd husbandos.

I'm at least 70% sure he felt Yuuri get hard considering both of their reactions.

*cough* so hey, great episode aside, how about all that 10/10 music though? (btw does anyone have the ost cd for download?)

fic when

I agree, it doesn't feel very satisfactory because Yurio is so green? To win gold in his first year in the senior devision is such bullshit when most people don't even make podium. He still has so much growing to do, that to have him reach his goal already makes it feel like his character potential was thrown out the window.

Yeah and it's so off it makes it look like there are no stakes in this competition. Some people say Yurio should have had such a high score in ep11 regardless of his arms being raised while jumping but I don't remember all the details.

What's even worse is that I can't tell if it's all just for Piggy's sake or not. At the kiss and cry when he smiles after seeing Yuuri so happy he looks the same as he did when he had the fight with Yurio. Fake sad smile that hides his emotions.

Not to mention he's 28 years old which is practically 70 years in skating age. An injury is guaranteed in second season.

Having Victor return to skating is the worst kind of fanservice, and a blatantly 11th hour re-write so they could have a plot for a second season. All the character development about "life and love" and how he was being suffocated by the competition just got thrown out the window.

I thought I'd be most mad about no kiss, but on the scale of things I feel bad about in this finale, it's
>Victor returning to skating
>The final GPF podium barely mattering (Fairy in 1st, JJ in 3rd, medal-less Otabek)
>No kiss

Yeah, it's too much for him to both beat a world record and win gold at his first GP ever. I get that he worked hard but it's a bit bullshit, especially as he tripped - if he would have lost by the 0.25 points to Yuuri it'd have made more sense.

I feel confused and conflicted. It's not good.

I would actually like it if Viktor only did it out of his love for Piggy and forced himself through it, but only if it got addressed properly in the second season with Piggy showing some remorse.

Lambiel showed up to record recently, wasn't it? they definitely rewrote for S2.

Hit the nail on the head, though I'm madder about the kiss than the podium.

If they really deliver in S2, I will retroactively take back hating on them. But that's the only way they can redeem themselves after this.

Not sitting on his lap. Look at this skate guards. His feet are right next to each other.

I can't think of any way they could fit more sexual tension into that moment, or a more erotic way of wording it

I really don't want Viktor skating again. It's awful

Also where the fuck is otabek's medal what
What the fuck

He recorded 2 days ago. SEVERE rewrite.

The other scores are harder to really judge since you don't see the full routine. There's a level of built-in handwaving. JJ's is completely wrong though. It's entirely possible to skate yourself out of contention in the short program, and that's what he did. He should have finished last.

>Expecting sensible writing decisions
That's what got us into this mess in the first place

I want to talk of the pair skating to make myself happy

It was so gorgeous and lewd at the same time. They brushed lips/stolen kisses at least twice during those spins.

The way they clung and looked at each other did things to my dick.

I'm not sure why you think having someone record a few lines that have nothing to do with the plot in a production format notorious for last-second work is an indication of a rewrite.

Jesus fucking christ, this is really the worst.

It's implied they're still a couple though, isn't it? They're still engaged.

Don't like sports anime, should I try it?

That scene is why I'm so buttblasted about the lack of kiss. I'm all flustered and pent up after how hot it was and it's unresolved. Fucking hell.

>season 2 about Worlds
>Victor, Yuuri and Yurio all competeing
>Victor gets fatal injury in last episode
>"Yuuri you have to keep skating for my sake"
Please I'll take anything but this

Don't watch it for the sport unless you're a leaf.