Today while eating breakfast my 8 year old looked up at me and said...

Today while eating breakfast my 8 year old looked up at me and said, "daddy why is Small Hands Drumpf advocating for tax cuts for the rich? Doesn't he know that the top 1% of Americans own about 95% of the wealth and that it's about time they start paying their fair share? There greed has no limit daddy"
I responded, "Xer...evil still exists in this world. It's upto your generation to get rid of it".

What do you racist fucks have to say about that? Think about the future of this country and how much Cheeto Man is fucking it up for my child.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mCToN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Resist.
resist what? the will of the people? resist the fact that we voted for Trump?

No Hillary won the popular vote and Russia helped Trump. It is not a legitimate Presidency.

>eating breakfast with your wife's son
kek

I think they mean Resist Logic

>Russia helped Trump.
If your democracy can be subverted by the Kremlin trolling twitter you don't deserve sovereignty

>my 8 year old looked up
>not "my wife's 8 year old"
You dun goofed.

thanks for stealing my post. TWAT

>It's upto your generation to get rid of it.

Everything that's wrong with you and your generation.

>popular vote
>what is population distribution
>what is electoral college

Wow even 8 year olds know what's happening in this world and how bad it really is

>my 8 year old
Are you a Hollywood paedophile? Are you Rob Reiner?

Xer?!
XER?!

>son
Fucking LEAVE.

how rude -- here's karma: kill urself faggot

but i'll entertain:
'here in America, Sweety, we have income tax, so when u make more $$ u pay more into the system; so when the rich get a cut, its because they earned it.. understand? -- & dont forget, that $$ comes from God'

>8 years old
>doesn't know there from their yet
>OP's kid's a drooling retard

Damn your wife's child is based

>electoral college

Such a failed system

RESIST SANITY

HAIL SOROS

i guess that depends on the perspective lmao

For some odd reason I don't think that an 8 year old would say those things

>Such a failed system
ok, but it's been the law of the land since the beginning. the popular vote on the other hand has always been meaningless. is that why you bring it up?

Don't be so sexist user, it's obvious that OP was too much of a faggot to ever check his child's gender, and decided to make up a new one for xit instead.

Shhhh leftists don't like fairness. They want unsustainably dense, wasteful, and degenerate groups of faggots to dictate policy and morality to the masses.
archive.is/mCToN

The electoral college exists so one part of the country cant hold the other hostage. Instead of bitching that you lost why don't you take a good long look at why you lost. Don't alienate half the population and torpedo your own side in the process.

is this legit, did hillary only win really populated cities leading to her winning a bunch of states but lost on the county level terribly?

Not all cities. Fort Worth, Texas, the largest conservative city that is over 800k in population (bigger than Seattle, Atlanta, Denver, etc.) voted for Trump.

>Implying you've had sex with anything other than your hands.

Imagine being so deluded that the only possible way your meme candidate could loose is if the opposition cheated.

We hate the same bankers and usurus fucks you do. We just know who they are and so you call us nazis

Why is it up to their generation to get rid of evil?
Why cant you? Why are you forcing your child to fix it?

What kind of subhuman nigger are you, to force your child to do the work you should've already done. You selfish cunt.

Nice pasta