youtu.be/zIdO55WhOM0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVJBoE8fAE4
youtu.be/jRSyKTzm5_U
publicpool.kinja.com/
avclub.com/despite-already-admitting-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647
unvis.it/avclub.com/despite-already-admitting-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Enjoy your stay, and make sure to AWOO

FUCK DRUMPF

It's all so clear now

can Trump make him FBI or CIA director?

#Pray
youtu.be/IVJBoE8fAE4

HERE COMES YOUR DAILY JUPITER NEWS
Today, Based Jupiter Maximus went to a diplomatic visit in Burkina Faso or something. He was received by the president in the sole country "university" and adressed there some african "students" questions.
The mad man then proceeded to shit on their country, saying how they don't do anything to prevent rapefugees from going to Europe, calling their country a corrupt shithole, telling them he won't bring electricity and stuff to their shit university and that they should bring it themselves, etc...
The african president was noticeably outraged by the attitude of the Mandate of BogHeaven, he tried to sneak out the room but then Napoleon III called him back like a dog, using the unformal you (tu) instead of the formal you (vous)
>Ooooh he's leaving, you come back!
He did.

ALWAYS

i am banning AWOOS

Stop Leukophobia Today!

AWOO

>Pavlich at the FNC strip club
Sure am glad I'm off all week so I can listen to Pavlich tell me about "true conservatives". At least Sandra and Melissa are showing some skin

What's the schedule for today?

pow wow chow by Pocahontas

AWOO

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

answer me this, drumpfkins

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

YOU STUPID FUCKING REPUBLIDUMBS NOW THE DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS????????????????

Meant to say Napoleon IV of course, shameful display

Alright. Which one of you is Quickkiller?

the only intellectual discussions are held on leftypol you can't reason with a racist

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOOMIND!!

Why is is heart so big?

Sarah at 3PM ET

Also, maybe some shenanigans this evening

jesus christ that is horrifying. I've always thought Warren was an idiot but its worse - shes smart but absolutely evil>

>Pow Wow Chow
lol

>advocate the office
PLEASE can we just round these people up and march them into a canyon already?

How are Rand's injuries doing?

Cause: The right wing has started to resist self-eradication and islamization. In response, the left wing has tripled its efforts to ram this through and ramped up the pressure.

There has been no core change in left-wing positions in the last several decades.

The main change in right wing positions has been to resist immigration more than before.

The left wing always only cared about eradicating the West and white people it hated. The same terms from 1970 ('white' 'fascist' 'colonialist' 'imperialist') is still the main enemy. As long as this progressed smoothly, they were quiet. Now that the right has start resisting that gradual process, the left has gone ballistic.

There was no need to use violence or terrorism for leftists as long as the world day by day for decades changed as they wanted. Now resistance has appeared and they must become authoritarian, violent and radical to ram through the final phase.

>ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Take that filthy red Trump hat off your head or pay the ultimate price you pathetic infidel. Mashallah.

>Pres Trump hosts Code Talkers @WH 11/27/17
youtu.be/jRSyKTzm5_U

This is the part of Trump that media fears the most.

>POW WOW CHOW

Macron wants to be Trump so bad

sauce

Chief Warren is such a vile woman.

fug X-DDDDDDDDd

>lefties
>not bookburning
Good meme from the left for once, made me laugh

The Cosmic Awoo represents the iron will of the universe.
The always confident, "matter of course" force behind causality.
The Cosmic Awoo rewards those who walk the proper path and crushes those that defy natural law.
That is what is meant by the "Awoovement" and that is why the Trump Curse is getting stronger.

Thanking the Cosmic Awoo will strengthen her Divine Retribution.

THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

You mean the injuries that cause him constant pain inflicted by a deranged leftie that the media won't say a fucking word about?

>leaves "sikh" in the filename

kek macron has his moments

Well enough to vote

This controversy in combination with a strong campaign from /basedpoo/ could actually put a Republican in one of Taxachusetts' Senate seats.

>someone will fall for this

publicpool.kinja.com/ here is the press pool schedule for the day, its always posted in the OP.

Thank you for the awoo's

>alright, which one of you
(see pic related)

He’s done. Even Joe said he’s old as fuck and needs to go

I love these posts

It is sikh that you could portray sikhs as muslim. you sikh fuck.

Daww

Can McCain please drop dead already?

Moore and Alabama getting serious about the gay menace

Alabama "hunting down" gays, conducting forced anal exams - Amnesty
Reuters Staff
3 MIN READ
MONTGOMERY (Reuters) - Six homosexual men arrested for “promoting sexual deviancy” and “debauchery” on social media will be subjected to anal examinations ahead of their Dec 2 trial, Amnesty International said on Monday.

Their arrest is part of a wider crackdown against homosexuality that started last week when a group of people were seen raising a rainbow flag at a concert, a rare public show of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights in the conservative Alabama county.

At least 11 people have since been arrested, Amnesty said, and one man has been sentenced to six years in jail after local media launched a highly critical campaign against those who raised the rainbow flag at a Katy Perry concert, a popular singer who allegedly sold her soul to Beelzebub.

Amnesty said the Forensic Medical Authority was due to subject the six men to anal examinations to determine whether they have had homosexual sex.

Judicial sources said any defendant accused of “debauchery” or “sexual deviancy”, a euphemism for homosexuality in Alabama, is subjected to a medical examination based on an order from the Public Prosecutor.

“Allegations of torturing or insulting those medically examined are lies not worth responding to. The examinations are carried out by a forensic doctor who swore to respect his profession and its ethics,” one judicial source said.

Amnesty said such examinations violate the prohibition of torture and other ill-treatment under international law

Although homosexuality is not specifically outlawed in Alabama, it is a conservative society and discrimination is rife. Gay men are frequently arrested and typically charged with debauchery, immorality or blasphemy.

>Have any democrats voted for any Trump-era congressional bills yet?

No high profile items. VA reform has been popular, but hasn’t received any press.

OMG. DC is full of racist staffers.

Haha. The turtle boiling pots and shell hammer have been temporarily set down until after tax reform.

After he gets his last kill. Tax cuts.

new garrison?

I like you people

>Joe said
That don't mean much, this is the same guy who said things like he's "a principled centrist" or "she fell and hit her head."

The left truly cannot meme

I won the wishbone at Thanksgiving and I wished for him to be dead before Christmas.

>literal lunstic racist on the wall
who are you going to hang and worship next, adolf hitler?

You spelled Egypt wrong.

> "aloha snackbar"
Sihk is not Mohammed, or even Pajeet, but is named Singh

> the state of burger pic not correct

>*snorts cocaine*
AYO HOL UP
>*B L A C K S staffer*
THESE HOES IS LYIN'
>*threatens to sue her if she talks*
FUCK DRUMPF N WYPPO THO

so did he cut his penis off yet or is this really his long-game to hopefully fall into a vagina?

Awoo as much as you can!

We makum America heap big great again

Yeah those

(you)

POW WOW CHOW

>SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT
>IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS????????????????

Yes.

AWOO

Shocking!

She is so human.

Right, so meeting with them would be a waste of time. If anything, Trump and McConnell should spend their time figuring out how to strong-arm the usual suspects. He's terrified of losing his position of influence

>in alternate reality things could hypothetically be x instead of y
>so you need to change this reality so that y doesnt be mean to x
are people actually this retarded? I had a bitch argue that we need a third gender for hermaphrodites because 'if you were one, would you want to be called a hermaphrodite'. fucking cumsluts i swear

If it weren't for the hurricanes I wish it had shut down in September

Fug.
Pray your wish comes true.

>but muh neocon don

And nothing will happen because Sessions is pussy.

Just take some solace in knowing that the tumor he has will inflict a torture on him that the gooks could have never perpetrated.

his long game is listening to bineural beat videos, which will make him grow a vagina. no, really

Also, politics:
avclub.com/despite-already-admitting-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647
Fake news?

>*DABS*

>Keith Olbermann, the anti-Trump video blogger, announced on Monday that he is retiring from political commentary.

>The former MSNBC host made the announcement during the final episode of “The Resistance,” a political show sponsored by GQ that airs on Youtube.

>“No illness, no scandal, no firing. Just, I’ve said what I’ve had to say. It was as obvious as I made it seem,” said Olbermann.

>Olbermann went on to complain about his time on the show, saying that he has “not enjoyed one minute of it.”

NEVER COME DOWN

Archived unvis.it/avclub.com/despite-already-admitting-it-was-real-trump-now-says-t-1820749647

Is that you russiaawwooo?

>It's Trump's fault that the Democrats refused to do their only job over a truthful tweet

And yet french media will screech over Trump's "Pocahantas", joke while staying silent when Macron make an entire room laugh of african student laugh at their president while adressing him like a dialogue from Tintin in Congo

>open kikebook
>see my fag cousin from dc liked another cnn post
I'm busy in the next 3 weeks
What's happening guys?

>saying that he has “not enjoyed one minute of it.”
That fine, neither did we.