As anyone seen this? it's the highest rated 'horror' movie of like the past 2 years

As anyone seen this? it's the highest rated 'horror' movie of like the past 2 years

>nigga is dating white girl
>goes to meet the girl's family
>plot twist: the white people are brainwashing the niggers to implant their conciousness into their strong black bodies

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/wda3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its a copy of that old horror movie called housewife

Seen it. It's a pretty good movie, but not scary like The Shining.

Yeah, its stupid racebaiting trash.
>White peoples out for yo bodies niggas, what ya gonna do?

didn't it have a bunch of fart humor in it?

Well it is a good representation of the completely unfounded paranoia black people have about whites as well as Leftist fetishization of their animality. As such it ticks all the boxes. I think it was well made from a technical standpoint as well.

Yeah, it's pretty implausible, as most horror movies go.
Race-baiting ----check
Good production value, but the brain surgery was pretty incredible... performed by one guy?!?
MK ultra themes overall... meh

It's not really scary, but it's kinda weird and well made.

Yeah I liked it. Wouldn't consider it a horror movie though, and I think split was a better suspense/thriller type movie.

I'm guessing they target black men because no one would miss them and would assume they died in a drive by shooting.

STOP WATCHING (((HOLLYWOOD))) MOVIES
STOP GIVING MONEY TO (((HOLLYWOOD)))
STOP SUPPORTING THE KIKE MACHINE

START READING EUROPEAN CLASSICS
START EXERCISING MORE
START CREATING A HEALTHY FAMILY AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

It's actually described that having their mind put into the body of a black person was "the new hip thing". It was an interesting concept for a movie, would have been better as a TV series that showed how this process had been spanning decades and got the minds of these people into powerful positions in the world.

I watched it thinking 3/4th of the movie it was a comedy about blacks are interpreting normal white human behaviour into some ridiculous racist camp stories.

don't need to see it, literally criticism of the liberal elite on their obsession with blackness, the left dont get it...

E;R made the best review

It's good
t. not a shill

Nigger fetishism from mixed raced money.
Slide thread.

Yeah , it was pretty good actually. Also >Horror lol , that movie wasn't scary at all , thrilling yes but not scary.

Tried to watch this filth because of the (((god reviews))) and had to turn it off within 15 minutes as the racemixing propaganda made me physically ill. I don't know why I even gave it a chance. I usually wont watch things with blacks in them. Niggers are subhuman garbage and the world would be a better place if they were exterminated.

>pol/ gets triggered more than SJWs, exhibit #41051
Are you going to start calling it "problematic" next?

It's truly embarrassing how sensitive this board is

>sensitive faggots deflecting from themselves again

nigga fucks white girl, kills her and her entire family, every white in the movie worships black body

KEK

Deflecting from what?

jesus those are some big lips

Yeah it's crypto redpilled.

a secret redpill to scare black men away from white women and their secretly racist families

Do you r-tards ever stop projecting?

Horror fan here, its good. Mix between skeleton key and stepford wives it's a pretty standard horror film. Got rave reviews by race worshiping liberals while liberals were the bad guys wanting black bodies.

vid.me/wda3

the message is: rich white liberals want to use black people for their own personal gain. which is true, so i'm not sure why these rich white liberals like it so much. perhaps it's their slave morality.

It was a bad movie because they obscured the “twist” with some nonsensical shit like one of the “blacks” just going for a “jog” or the grandma that loved house work. overall shit movie from a sensationalist faggot

K E K
E
K

This movie is literally pizzagate with black people until the last 25 minutes.

Its a horror/comedy. The only good parts were the daughter trapping coons and the all white party

STOP WATCHING )))GERMAN((( MOVIES
STOP GIVING MONEY TO )))GERMANS(((
STOP SUPPORTING THE GERMAN MACHINE

START READING ASIAN CLASSICS
START EXERCISING MORE
START CREATING A HEALTHY FAMILY AND A FUTURE FOR ASIAN CHILDREN

you stupid fucking niggers
the "wyte peepo" in the film are fucking kikes