youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8
youtube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=9BIYV3BLcno
youtube.com/watch?v=XxGFZfyC45k
youtube.com/watch?v=q3WdNAbVU44
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah? And my white ass got pulled over the other day, the police officer was polite and sent me on my way with a warning. So fuck all you niggers. Oh, and I know my dad.

oh what a surprise, the grammy's follow the agenda #Grammyssoblack

Woah, this isn't biased at all...also this just reminds me of how bad modern music is.

It's all samples too, it's pure shit. Music used to be art, now it's all electric fucking samples. Beethoven would cry if seen what the west has become

havent heard any of those songs desu

This tbqh famalam

I'm so glad that I grew out of this jungle jive. Listening to 80s rock is quite the liberating feeling

Have you ever actually looked at rap lyrics and wondered how someone could make a song with only half of the lyrics actually make sense

These are the only albums and songs you need.

>Modern music

Who cares?

Wow, jesters. Play your music, boys. Feel good, be cheery, and continue to focus on the shit that actually matters.

A lot of gay shit in that collection.

Posting superior music:
>Irish Blood, English Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=CL_HzJ8LahQ

Sup Forums here. Melodrama is utter shit, damn is overrated as fuck, 444 is alright.

The rest aren't even worth trying to listen to.

Do real people actually care about awards shows?

Good thing I never conformed to pop music.

Gay > modern music

This. Grunge rock, classic rock, all that stuff

The kinks there's no England now badass song

Great collection right there.

Not to sound old (only 30) but to me music has been mostly shit since the end of the 90s. I would like to think it's not a childhood thing since I also enjoy tons of music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.

There's still white males around making good music. Thing about the Grammy's is it's almost always pop music, aka nigga music. No different than mainstream media.
The being said, haven't found anything in the past five or so years I've found interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmdFHjlIdaY

Not a single Latino album. Nevermind the fact that we make up 30% of the population.
No Despacito (closing in on 5 billion views on YT)

Music been shit for 20 years now so who gives a fuck? I haven't listened to any of those albums and they are all irrelevant from a music history perfepctive.

>2017
>Celebrating mediocricy.

>WHITES MALES BTFO!
And no one gives a shit. Why do I give a hoot about some garbage tier music?!

>eyyyy brap brap brap brap
>yooo yooo yoo yooo
>maynne mayne maynee maynee

This, it's just nigger gibberish and millennial nonsense
And jews invested much money on this stock, so they better get their money back by further promoting them. This is like giving you an award for something you invented, it's stupid. And nobody cares anyways

>who gives a fuck?
apparently not you Muhammad

don't know any of the albums and i am not even old

youtube.com/watch?v=NdwsvhMJ8sk

Chicano Batman mofo!

Posting Quintessential 80s music
youtube.com/watch?v=EOvMpND2OZY

Only niggers care about niggermusic

So: sage

>american culture

>polish "culture"
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrWJL8JZLT0

>It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
>There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
>I bless the rains down in Africa
>Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

>2017.93
>Giving a rat's ass about industry award show giving it's pets a treat.

L-look we're not the sexual assaulters ... i-it's those black rappers who talk about it in their lyrics all the time. Yeah that's it ...

>implying Sup Forums have multi talent like childish gambino, except the childish part

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7eSUU9oy8

AOTY goes to Lord Echo

hipster and gay

>Not a single Latino album.

Y'all should take to the streets, break some windows, burns some cars and shit.

damn jay-z is still alive? i thought that nigger would be dead by now. rap is too soft these days. back in my day rappers shot each other to prove who was the best.

Right.. I'm surprised that old faggot eminem wasn't nominated as well.

I wasn't aware white people ever made music.
Music is part of culture, something no white folk ever had.

Don't worry, his new album will win the 2018 Grammys
This is some of the best music I've ever heard you know. You should give it a listen!
youtube.com/watch?v=n1WpP7iowLc

Yeah modern rap is absolutely cucked

"Muh club
Muh booze
Muh dick"

Remix and repeat ad nauseum.

'member when popular nigger music was sophisticated?
'member when niggers were musically literate?
I 'member.

art journalism is always trash. this is lazy bait.

Rap music is literally descended from medieval Scottish pubs

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Jokes on them I dont know any of those songs.

Those are all great albums you fucking racists. You wouldn't know true art if it fucked you in the ass

A stick and a mudhut aren’t culture brown man.

Rap has always been about
>muh club
>muh booze
>muh dick
or black separatism. That's pretty much all rap right there
youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk

It's always been destructive to society, the black community especially. It's the cherry on top after the loss of black controlled businesses, the removal of much of the trade education in inner city high schools, and crack cocaine.

More culture than mcdonalds and plain bread half-whyte.

>unironically being an ironic faggot
kill self plz

You eyes aren't watering from this song? Wtf is wrong with you

The only one on this list who won't be forgotten in 10 years is bruno mars

Zionist agenda.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
~
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

I've never heard of any of these albums somehow.

that's because you're an uncultured bigot

Mainstream music is just background noise

Whites still make the-best-music

>WITNESSED
>CHECKED
>kekked
>rekt
Also musical Jew has shit taste in music.

Even gook like me gets warnings from cops instead of tickets and insurance premium assrape. Niggers BTFO

Tru the rest of them are ass

I wouldn’t know, but Jay-Z is fucking huge and apparently Kendrick Lamar is very popular.

Amazing.
OP single-handedly proved the grammys are bullshit and that modern music has negative value. Sage goes in all fields

big sean's album was way better than kendrick lamar's.

DAMN was garbage compared to MAAD city

not a political issue. award shows are completely arbitrary and privately owned and operated and are subject to the whims and desires of advertisers and the people pulling the strings. no one forces you to watch these shows or consume the media that they are celebrating.

White privilege doesn't exist user. What are you an SJW?

I keep seeing this kid but who the fuck is it supposed to be?

>mainstream music
L I T E R A L L Y who cares except teenagers and wagecucks?

It's still art user.
And comparing anything that isn't modern classical to Beethoven makes you a huge ignorant faggo.

The fat kid from the show "Stranger Things"

>>>/mu
MODS

Fpbp Checked kekked and rekked

>nominates four niggers so they have no excuse to get uppity
>gives the award to the white woman

SURE SHOWED US!

>"I am very smart" - Albert Einstein
>records Einstein sitting on one of his balls
>isn't this ironic proof that einstein was a retard, what a dumbass lmao
Now let's put that on a meme and we have a new scorching hot and thoughtful Sup Forums meme

Not particularly my kind of music but you could actually feel the heart in what he is sing so definitely a good quality,that most music is lacking.

Depends on your definition of people do you mean the people who are brainwashed into consuming shit that really is just low quality shit that is basically a shadow of itself from 50 years ago or do you mean the people who actually you know how to think if you mean the people who actually think then no

Art has structure Modern Art does not therefore Modern Art is shit modern music is there for shit if you constantly rely on technology to set the mood to actually make the music sound good in all these different things then obviously it isn't actually art it is simply just an imitation.

It's also a great tool for manipulating your psychology if you can make someone who can sing like shit saying okay through various editing of audio after all how many celebrities make music and that's the only reason they're have followers food simply by making yourself sound good you can have a very very very very huge Collective the people who share your opinions just because you have them why do you think groups like Scientology always go after celebrities it's because of their status and the fact that they have thousands upon thousands of followers you make one convert and then you can make anywhere between 10 to 20% of their followers converts music is the ultimate form of manipulation on the psychological level that's why there are monopolies around the music industry.

not gonna lie i still bump 4:44 it's a pretty decent album

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""music""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

lol youragay thinks theyre culture is relevant

Lorde is a white male. So we good

dad rock

kendrick hasn't even put out a good song let alone album since good kid maad city

lorde unironically is the south park meme

4:44 is jay-z's 10th best album

bruno mars is terrible

childish gambino is a stan. he never had talent, he blatantly rips off every other artist in hip-hop. he's a fanboy that LARPed his way into being on stage

yeah all of this checks out for being the grammys

>listening shit music

Your own damn fault.

>The being said, haven't found anything in the past five or so years I've found interesting.
youtube.com/watch?v=9BIYV3BLcno
youtube.com/watch?v=XxGFZfyC45k
youtube.com/watch?v=q3WdNAbVU44

lol i'd rather be irrelevant than exporting that nigger rap gang horseshit everywhere

imagine your top culture exponents being niggers singing about muh dick and muh violence

>Sup Forums knowing which music is good

you guys are so FUCKING sensitive.

Who the fuck cares

Shut up nigger, no one cares.

yeah, I don't get why kendrick's new album sold.

it was garbage

Oh no, no good goy rewards for us :(

That's like the worst Pink Floyd album

you fags are all saying their music is shit anyways makes no sense, Kendrick make some good shit desu.

That's actually quite good. Nice.