Can someone please explain the Socio-psychological factors involved in the soy boy epidemic?

Can someone please explain the Socio-psychological factors involved in the soy boy epidemic?

What on Earth possesses these weak, limp dicked, pathetic male feminists to behave the way that they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They think it'll get them soygirl pussy

We have a society of vitcimhood, everyone is fighting to be the bigger victim. and if they cant, like most soyboys, they defer to viture signalling as a means to credit their social status.

And does it? I thought nearly all soygirls were worthless lesbians and nigger fuckers?

Truly pathetic if that is indeed the case.

Submission to women.

>Soy girls
What

Former leftist soy-boy here, I can tell you its from poor empathy from parenting— i was cursed with it due to the fact im a spicskin

You live your whole life seeking validation from others. Most femnazi soyboys in particular are from poor/ low empathy maternal parenting, so they become the little bitch to the first woman that cucks them because they just want love from a woman and that caretaking they never received.

look, guys who are getting laid don't white knight
Seen any soyboys who aren't white knights?

It's birth control.. the pill.

It causes women to not ovulate..which causes them to prefer non-masculine men.

So you're saying that their mothers don't give a shit about them growing up basically?

>Former leftist soy-boy here

For real? Tell me more. When did you realise the error of your ways?

You emulate what is popular. The soy asthetic is popular. What more needs to be said? Dressing like an 8 year old is fashionable now. 5 years ago it was fashionable to be an old timey hipster. Its called a trend. YOu sond like an old fuck asking such an obvious question. Or maybe shape shifting reptilians are poisoning people with soy based products. Whatever you want OP

there are 200 soy girls for every one soy boy that likes vag, so do the math

It's the estrogen in the water. That's why I only drink booze.

One word: the internet.

I'm an oldfag who remembers life before the "information superhighway". Back then, to establish any cultural or political traction, you had to ground pound, ie, hustle and do physical work. The internet has removed physical pressures, and ergo, encouraged the rise of weaklings.

>spicskin

Many spics are aggressive, ultra macho gangbangers though. Surely they didn't receive better parenting that the average soy consumer?

This is an excellent theory.

t.soyboy

Something's got to be wrong with your internal calculus here because I see plenty of these guys fucking and I see plenty more people crying about sjw's and decrying modern feminism on r9k. That pretty much directly contradicts your narrative and you don't even have to leave this domain to see it.

There's a used bookstore I go to with alot of affordable stuff but I can't even look at the guys (if you can call them that) who work there. They all have this dead in the eyes gaze and are basically pod people. I get a lot of looks from the hipster tumblrinas who work there and are always happy when I chat them up, and I'm not even a chad. They're probably just tired of having to be around these whiny pitched, scrawny, pubic bearded faggots.

Birth control pill seeping into the water and not being filtered out. Estrogenic chemicals in plastic containers. Sperm count has been dropping in a terrible way since them. Main reason is the pill though. This post here explains the nurture effect, although it's hard to be a soyboy nu-male when you have a square jaw.

Is soyboys just a meme? I haven't seen any evidence that suggests that soy decreases testosterone

they worship consumerism, it is literally the only culture they know, besides the spook cultures that are pushed onto them by their kike overlords to keep them angry and consuming

>I haven't seen any evidence that suggests that soy decreases testosterone
There is plenty evidence to suggest that it ups the female sex hormone in male consumers.

Seems somewhat tinfoil to me. I personally think the causes are the result of their upbringings and sociological factors.

Soy Boy is a great term though and they fucking HATE it

why the fuck is pol so OBSESSED with testosterone?
why do you people give a shit?
jeesuz crist you are SJWs i.e. totalitarians.

They're sneakdicks. That's all there is to it. It's a mass scale trend of sneakdicking. That's why so many of them get caught being sexual harrassers, abusers, or rapists.

For one, testosterone levels are indeed plummeting in the western world. Not really sure of the exact cause. One of the main bits of speculation is birth control and estrogenic pesticides enter our water supply and aren't fully filtered out.

But other than that, it's because we live in an ass-backwards jew-controlled society. The reason for soyboys is the same reason we have self-flagellating white liberals who have so much white guilt that they want their own race genocided. Jews push the indoctrination and incentivize certain behaviors.

In this case, it's because of the feminism meme, and the "toxic masculinity" bullshit. Basically, all forms of actual masculinity are deemed """toxic""" and boys, from an early age, are now brainwashed into acting like betas because acting like an actual man would be sexist, offensive, and will get you into trouble. Over the years and years of this indoctrination, this soyboy is what you get.

I’m living in Toronto, pretty much sit boy central. The only thing I like about them is it makes it easier to score. I’m not even jacked or even particularly tall, I’m just assertive and dress my age. I make them uncomfortable it’s great.

In terms of values, everything is inverted. Women are men, men are women, war is peace, submission is freedom etc.
The Jews dying in the gas chambers for our nationalist sins are the new Christ on the cross for a guilt-ridden, aimless society.
In this globalist era we live in, anything authentic or having roots is seen as backward and ridiculous to the cosmopolitan elite.
Social justice is just as much a prerogative of the upper classes as were slavery or colonization.
No working class person cares or has the time (and neuroticism) to care about what his or her pronouns are, much like they do/did not have the means to bear with multiculturalism, own a slave or express higher ideals through conquest.
This combined with middle-class petty bourgeois mimicry and conformity means that such an "ideology" spread like wildfire (filling the void which actual ideology once occupied).

tl;dr LATE ROME

Obama relieved an entire generation of man duties... the young kids now are back to normal. Just have to keep the little kids from YouTube and soy boy brainwashing them..

sneakdick?

You just reffered to yourself as a soy boy.

Compare. There are estrogens in the water I tell you!

It's a combination of things, all of which have been mentioned so far in this thread.

hmm...I love late rome. It means the hard times will soon be upon us. :)

This. They've submitted themselves to the ways of women because they see it as their only way to attract girls and they don't want to come off as "aggressive."

They act like women because they think that's what women like (because that's what women are like) but they don't realize women like men which are the opposite...

A sneaky dick. The kind of dude who starts hitting on your girlfriend while you're out of town or who plays that metro act to try to get pussy or all that shit.

Somehow I doubt it. I'm a hardcore conservative and I'm constantly fucking the girls they're trying to get with. Women already have one pussy, they don't need another one. No matter what the feminists tell you, they are 100% susceptible to fucking their own perceived enemies at all times.

Dangerously low testosterone. These are the results of jewish chemical warfare against the white race.

>spicskin with nazi flag

Man you sure are one retarded wetback.

constant propaganda and no alternative being presented to the normie narrative in their lives
t.we all were liberals once

to be fair that half of that man's facial make up is bloated scar tissue

oh look, kremlin sponsored propaganda designed to demoralize and provoke white males. prove your manhood by going backwards and supporting authoritarianism!

You're gonna have to make the connections on your own goy. The agenda permeates all areas of life; psychological, biological, demographic. Learn and free yourself and others.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
~
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

also former leftist. can confirm low-empathy mother effect.

I've seen this go in usually two directions. they either become hyper effeminate or hyper masculine, i.e. they either become gang-bangers or leftists. you'll notice the mothers of criminals tend to be bad mothers.

Regular women

there is absolutely nothing wrong with embracing who you are anons

Soy boys are cute and have lots of sex. Dont be mad about it.

Who do you want to punch most

Its funny, I've heard of numerous former lefty males turning to the right but rarely ever the other way round. Do you just wake up one day and think, "I'm lying to myself" or were you gradually disgusted by the behaviour of fellow leftists?

Genuinely interested

I did the reverse and left the right

1 irrelevant
2 stay away
3 batshit crazy
4 will become single mom
5 sneaky as hell
6 cuck

Too much Soy I guess

I'll tell you about the bearded ginger with the specs

He actually was found out to have a fetish for abducting and murdering women

Is the beard thing just a superficial attempt to display masculinity? They look soft as shit, I see clean shaven businessmen etc that are way more macho than some of these bearded hipsters

Eyes can tell you everything