Jewess introduced Harry and Meghan

Can't make this shit up.
When isn't Sup Forums right about the eternal enemy's agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/royal/804138/prince-harry-meghan-markle-engagement-rumour-royal-wedding-Westminster-Abbey
theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/a-potential-wife-for-prince-harry-29281-32.html#post1239546
forward.com/sisterhood/169757/the-jews-in-suits/
unvis.it/forward.com/sisterhood/169757/the-jews-in-suits
forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/
thejc.com/news/uk-news/accept-it-kate-middleton-is-not-a-jewish-princess-1.46161
archive.is/yht5O
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HE
DID
NOTHING
WRONG!!!

STOP WATCHING (((HOLLYWOOD))) MOVIES
STOP GIVING MONEY TO (((HOLLYWOOD)))
STOP SUPPORTING THE KIKE MACHINE

START READING EUROPEAN CLASSICS
START EXERCISING MORE
START CREATING A HEALTHY FAMILY AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

why am i not shocked. anecdotally, a jewish girl introduced me to my first girlfriend who was an asian mutt back in the day. cute tho. maybe they don't always match make for whites, but when they do it's mixed-race. i wonder if they set up jews with other jews as a rule of thumb

every time

I fucking hate jews

Congratulations for the new royal couple! They'll have beautiful babies, hehehe

you

you outplayed the britcucks for the last time!

Every fucking time.

Tell us that's you, once more. Please merchant.

Nothing happens by 'accident' in the Globalist world

>caring about the royal family stage prop of a cucked nation

this

HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A BUNCH OF KEKED FAGGOTS

Harry is obviously not Prince Charles' biological son, and his kids will never get to sit on the throne, so who really cares?

Every. Fucking. Time.

Does he actually inheret any significant royal titles

DELET THIS GOY

His Royal Cuckness

Makes you wonder. This article is from May this year.

>The spokesman also confirmed that Meghan’s Jewish background would not prevent her from having an “interfaith” marriage there.

>Question marks have been raised over Meghan’s suitability for a traditional royal wedding because she was previously married to US film and TV producer Trevor Engelson from 2011 to 2013. The couple had a Jewish chair dance at their wedding in Jamaica six years ago.

>Meghan, 35, whose mother is African American and father is Jewish, has described herself as “half black and half white” and once gave an interview in which she described herself as “a Jew”.

express.co.uk/news/royal/804138/prince-harry-meghan-markle-engagement-rumour-royal-wedding-Westminster-Abbey

>mother not a jew

Not even a real jew. Aint that some shit.

>half white
yeah sure,

I used to work with a Jew that was constantly trying to get me to hook up with a spic.
Really makes the noggin start joggin....

She is jewish. Well well..

Look at the post written by CorwnPrincess5 from Beverly Hills in 2011 - it is the last post on the page. Is this perhaps Meghan?

theroyalforums.com/forums/f34/a-potential-wife-for-prince-harry-29281-32.html#post1239546

fucking knew it

You squirrelly Jews won that round.
Do you know the prophecy of the old Rabbi who had the vision of Armageddon where to do any transaction you have to use the mark of the beast?
In kike runes it looks like www.
Spoopy huh

>Malaysia
Nigga you aren't even white

It is important, goy.
The negro gene is very dominant, and once it pollutes the royal gene pool, it will take forever to bleach out, not to mention stop it from spreading further like a cancer.
Besides, it's symbolic. And we jews are at the center of this.

Hmmm to be fair I just trawled the internet to find the source of this "interview" where she supposedly describes herself as Jewish - and it seems whoever first reported this has confused Meghan for the author of the article, who is actually the one describing herself as Jewish. Source of "interview" (it's not actually an interview, it's just an author's self-commentary and alludes to the TV show "Suits" which features Meghan):

forward.com/sisterhood/169757/the-jews-in-suits/

Archive please
unvis.it/forward.com/sisterhood/169757/the-jews-in-suits

> Half black
> Half Jew
Where is her statement "speaking on behalf of white people..."? It must be there.

She has said that she is sometimes labeled “Sephardic” at auditions.

forward.com/schmooze/372756/is-meghan-markle-going-to-be-prince-harrys-jewish-princess/

Also they are cousins

I guess Harry is not the black sheep in the family anymore.

He's not wrong, stop feeding the Moishe Machine
Diana was a Goldsmith

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: Sup Forums was right again.

Looks like we need another one of these

>being such a 56% that you have to shout down anyone who isn't actively undermining European identity

The slimy fuckers are everywhere. Hard to believe the parasites make up less than 1% of the pop

based Malaysiabro

this reminds me of the walter scott novel "Ivanhoe" where the English noble Ivanhoe had the hots for a qt Jewgirl played by Elizabeth Taylor in the 1950s movie

“Carole Middleton is the daughter of Ronald Goldsmith and Dorothy Harrison, both Jews. The parents of Dorothy were Robert Harrison and Elizabeth Temple, both Jews. Elizabeth was descended from the Myers, a distinguished 19th-century Jewish family." but later in the article, "The names — Myers and Goldsmiths — are shared by non-Jews as well as Jews. Carole Middleton’s ancestors were a coal miner and a carpenter and they were not from Jewish areas.”

So, who knows who is telling the truth.

thejc.com/news/uk-news/accept-it-kate-middleton-is-not-a-jewish-princess-1.46161

Considerng royals have been circumcized for centuries now, I have a good idea who is who. Don't forget Queen Victoria thought she was descended from David

I don't believe. this. Too convenient, and how did they find her lineage so quickly? My Aunt has been working on our lineage for years and is only half-way done. Records lost, dead ends, etc. I am not buying it. They are trying too hard to legitimize this marriage.

this
i was reading Sup Forums for about a year just for the bantz, until hillary's emails came out
then trump
then i started reading
i encourage everyone to read 1984
it's a great book
but you realize that "doublethink" is real
the NSA spying on you like the Party is real
disinformation is real
hell, the 3 superpowers described in the book are quickly coming into place (Brexit, CIA has been meddling in South America forever, either Russia or Sharia Law will take over Eurasia, China could take the rest of Asia if the US was unable to step in)
you realize everyone before you was correct

it's fucking crazy

This makes sense now

:^)

Hahahahaha

Markel is an outspoken, divorced, feminist, black-mutt icon used to doing thing how she likes and getting patted on the head for it.
She will not handle the rigors of royal life at all.
3 years and she will be a 2x divorcee.

This negro is gonna get a royal title.

I don't get it. I'm no conspiracy theorist who thinks that the Jews are behind everything, and I really don't want to believe that Jews are tearing down our western world, but FUCK everything that is tearing down our western world is run by the fucking JEWS

Meghan Markle American Black royal to be is part Jewish.
archive.is/yht5O

>wog

Just take the red pill

We need a second holocaust, but this time we can throw in the muzzies

JUDEN JUDEN

I love how the repetition of intent makes this poster ... autistic, for lack of a better word.

It's like I don't want to but all the evidence is there I basically took it in very minor doses and now i'm here and there is no other conclusion than to just believe the jews are ruining our world

Sieg Heil \o

I can already figure out exactly how she makes her matches.
She finds the whitest purest goys she can find and matches them with the lowliest subhumans that they'll tolerate. They're fucking ingenious. Evil, insidious, demonic, soulless insects but they are smart.

KIKES MAKE ME ANGRY

It's one thing that the kikes secretly run everything it's another that they're so arrogant and smug about it. If that's God's Chosen People then God can get Keked.

I share this feeling.
It's been years since I was told. I checked every time I saw it. Every single time, the person controlling the money behind the curtain was a Jew.

I still don't want to believe.

Jews belong in the oven.

Every time I feel like we're making progress, the world just comes along and just makes shit even worse. I'm tired of fighting, at this point, the jew always seems to win no matter what 's done against them

Based Misha "it must be replaced, there can no white race" Nonoo

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

>Oh look a jew was behind this
It's honestly boring at this point.

Delet this

Have a (you) faggot Jew

This is honestly getting ridiculous. Another car accident when?

OH NONOO HAHAHA

>you cant do better than those of the Jewish persuasion
Oy vey such racism!

The Jews win again

Haha no I just love posting this shit! Brits digging their own grave ... mind you, I do not dislike the British people in any way, in fact I admire the British Empire of the olda days ... but their governments have wreaked so much damage on Continental Europe over the last 150 years that thye really have it coming now...

Babby's first "this shit don't seem right"

Nazis were so cool they played jenga with gold?

Why don't you want to believe that which is true

Wow, never seen that before.

Nothing changed in about 100 years..

It seems posters and whines are not an effective method of dealing with the jews. Mass murder of the jews at random and for no other reason is the method, it at least made parts of Europe cleaner (Poland, etc).

> whoa clickbait article is proof of jewish conspiracy
Can we get a dumber thread?

FUCK I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING EVERY SINGLE TIME

Muh holocaust

Good grief... her last name is, no no

Fucking nostalgia rush

That was right before SJWs happened and you could joke about race shit and nobody cared

Chapelle knew nigs and whites were extremely different and he ripped on both all the time

Just stop jewing

will they have a beautiful mixed baby like the square jawed swede?

remember that he was called pussyslayer, womanizer? he found a woman via matchmaker hahah what a loser.

bruh you need to control yo homies that are chillin in our western world or else during Holocaust II, who knows, maybe we'll just nuke israel. We don't really care if the surrounding countries are affected because they suck too. Fuck it just nuke the whole middle east: kill the muslims and the jews all at once.

Join the Nazis and start exterminating Jews my friend

Fucking learn and disseminate information

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
~
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

>Markel is an outspoken, divorced, feminist,
This. She looks like a feminist who always have to get her way. I don't see her adhering to what is expected and required of a Royal lifestyle. I also wonder if she is one of those feminists that gets violent when angry. If so, wonder how long until we see Prince Harry sporting a black eye.

And between Prince Harry's close buddy-buddy relationship with Obama, and Meghan's feminist views, watch the anti-White and pro-immigrant rhetoric take off after they wed.

Yup, and now that there's a nigger in the royal family, they have a personal vested interest to toe the line for muh multiculturalism.

Oh wow