Why should I care if whites become a lower percentage of the population?

I see it happening but see 0 reason to give a fuck. Who cares? Why should I care if Europe becomes more Muslim or my grandchildren are brown? Legitimately asking, I see the pushes for these things but don't see why I should give a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZHcjSsFHW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why should I care about the human race going extinct within 200 years.

That's because you live an entirely selfish existence. You figure none of this matters because you'll be dead and have no real stock in the future.

you ever wonder why a bunch of lonely white nerds get together to REEEE about brown people and call everyone they don't like cucks?

me neither, because the reason is obvious and it's insecurity about dick length

Do you like to live in a predominantly white neighborhood or in one filled with muslims/arabs, nigs and spics?

Because black people are dumb.

You dont. America is not a white country anyway.

where is the father ? BMWF everytime. .

That kid will grow up to be a BASED MUTT MAN

I don't see a problem with it

Whites are the wellspring from where civilization and peace flows.

No whites = No civilization.

It takes 3 whites to counter the destruction of one Mexican, and 6 whites to counter the destruction of one Black.

When the destruction is greater than the contributions, YOU'RE FUCKED, Op.

Think you won't be? Move to Mexico or Haiti and tell me how great it is.

Because different races build different types of civilizations. Hispanics don't build Jeffersonian Republics. Only whites do that.

Once the population changes, the society changes. Instead of having the country we have now, we'll have a country like Mexico. Do you want to live in Mexico? Is there an African country you think you could be happy living in?

Now the other side of the race dynamics is that white people can not be enslaved. White people will revolt and form a new country. But that takes a long time and a lot of blood.

>Slavs calling anyone a non-whites

Nobody really cares what you care about, nigger.

Slavs are definition of white though, it doesnt matter if you like them or not.

This.
It's why Sup Forums and everyone else including feminists always pressure young white men to man up and opt in.
Without us, everyone's comfy decadent lives go bye bye.

Whiter than you, Jamal Sanchez

Then there is also a non-monetary component to how quality of life is lost because of subhumans: safety, respect, honesty, integrity etc, or in one word, HOME is gone as well

gosh darn you got me thats wow you must be some kind of Dr Phil or somethin.

unironically consider violent gory suicide

Whiter than you, Amerimutt.

Assuming you're asking in good faith; why did the only two successful countries in Africa during the 20th century, the minority-white-ruled Rhodesia and Apartheid-era South Africa, become thrid-world shitholes after they were turned over to the majority black population? They were fully-functioning and modernized countries, yet when turned over to African rule they fell so far from prosperity. Why? You want the same thing to happen to the United States because we assume our blacks and browns are better than the ones in Africa?

You shouldn't. No race at the moment deserves saving. Western civ isn't worth saving until there is a respectable generation that can carry the burden and progress further into enlightenment. Let it all burn down and maybe we might get that respectable generation from the ashes.

instead of asking this, you should be asking "What does it mean to be a Bugman" and study the answer, because the answer to that question is the answer to who you are as a person OP

Well I guess if preserving your DNA culture and way of life are unimportant to you then carry on. Those things matter to some of us though

nah

>mutt doesn't give a fuck if world becomes muttier
Consider me legitimately shocked.

If you like dying be my guest

I don't care either. I know there'll always be enough white people in the world for my offspring to mate with. And even if some of them end up being brown, I don't care, some of the brown people are good, too. But it's unlikely, since I live in a 99.9% white country which is against immigration. Nothing to worry about, really.
If I lived in America, I'd worry, and probably move to a better place.

watch your mouth german cuck

Lmao wut

Lets take a look at the greatest civilizations of the world

>Mesoptamia
Middle east
>Sumeria
Middle East
>Egypt
Middle East/North Africa
>Indus Valley
Indian
>Yellow river
Chinese
>Ancient Greece/Minoan
Med
>Ancient Rome
Med

Snowniggers were living in mud huts like the actual niggers before the Romans civilized them

>muh dick
Die, retard.

Or what? Komm ruhig ran, Muschi.
youtube.com/watch?v=bZHcjSsFHW0

look i get it, you wish you were born in the USA
but you weren't
so stop having sour grapes, retard

I think he or she means Western civ, which is European. There cannot be Western/European civilization without Europeans. That and much of the modern world depends on European people's support.

Because you've failed at life. You've no identity beyond what you can watch on tv or what you do at the office. You make me sad, America was supposed to be a beacon of European beauty and willpower.

You'll be long dead.

it's clear you have no self-respect so no one should even entertain your shit thread, you future cuck faggot

this

dumping the few I have

Funny post to make right after it got demolished by

dump complete

because the majority votes for the people who set the conditions of your life, and its very possible that the life you know, enjoy, tolerate, etc, may change drastically once a different culture is making the rules YOU must live by

this phenomenon occurs on national, state, city, town neighborhood etc, on every level. your co workers, your clients, your neighbors, your doctor your mechanic etc.

do you really want tyrone fixing your brakes while texting his 12 babymomas, or al-ajij-harari driving your childs bus or kim kardashian's biggest fan teaching them health class

'this one is great. Love the ominously covetous eyes
Lose the swastika

Nigger detected

Economic hardship + end of liberalism (Muslims and blacks, and most Asians, can't figure out how to do a self governing free republic, with rule of law and low rate of corruption)

The problem with both is they are Sup Forums specific and not good for normies. The black hand could be saying that blacks are bad(they are) and obviously the swastika isn't going to gain any positive traction. I've been meaning to return to this meme and see if it can work in the normy world.

>source: blogspot

you shouldn't. nothing of value will be lost

>1 post by this ID

if you reply beyond this post, you're a newfag homo
>where does sage grow?

please self-deport.

user im a 33 year old nihilist. the one real rule is we dont get to post.

What about Asians? Not """Asians""". Wouldn't China be okay?

>Leaf
heh

This right here. It's a function of empathy and caring about things other than and greater than yourself. Lots of human scum are missing that higher-order brain function.

Because the country literally won't work otherwise you stupid fucking nigger. Blacks 70% of the time don't have fathers in their lives and generally have really shitty living conditions because they act on impulse and not with foresight.

Whites generally live in comfy ass communities with working heating and lights and roads and different shops because we take care and think about what is best for ourselves and what is best for our surroundings.

So imagine your country becomes 20% black - 40% hispanic, 10% asian, and 30% white. Do you think it will be a fucking coincidence that white neighbourhoods and Asian neighbourhoods are far cleaner, richer, better taken care of?

Your country literally won't fucking function anymore because you'll have too many fucking useless people in society. It is the DEGRADATION OF EVERYTHING. Music, art, literature, science, technology, creativity, everything.

There is a reason Japan is world class in everything. High IQ, hard working, intelligent people for the most part who indulge in their leftist shit in art only but live generally conservatively.

Your COUNTRY WON'T FUCKING WORK ANYMORE. Do you think South Africa is going to become more prominent in the future or less if its white population declines and its black population increases? Jesus fucking christ take a fucking look you complete retard.

Because whites are becoming a minority, yet are still disparaged.

DEUS VULT

I'm already brown, and why should I care for their mistake and irresponsibility?

>White

Burger education, everybody.

I really want to leave this country after I finish my college.

Meant for

You don't care because you are a Jew are even worse a nihilist.
In either case kys

I actually laughed at venti portraying a scheming Jew

>only nations on the planet worth living in are predominately white

Societal collapse takes place over a much shorter term than most people like you realize. It is very likely that you will, in fact, be alive as the systems begin to break down. What's more, it is quite likely you will be past your physical and professional prime, making you far less capable of weathering the storm as utilities, public services, and safety gradually diminish. You will also be a perfect target for the increasingly brazen and robust criminal element as it expands to fill the power vacuum left by retreating civil authorities.

It is no coincidence that the darker the nation's population is, the more violent and extreme its lowest common denominators are.

Fuck it. I was about to say something but this is the shit right there. This is why you should care. Even if you're black.

when whites stayed in europe before the breakout of their empires, africans, aztecs, indians, arabs and asians didnt die out and did just fine without whites.

A society where chimps are the majority literally would be chaos.

Because whites created, build, maintained and advanced civilization.

Then again they also love to kill people by dropping massive amounts of bombs on innocent people.

WW1, WW2 and now massive immigration that will end in WW3.

The majority of SJW's are white, let that sink in.

Only a tiny percentage of whites are actually worth anything but then again the white race need to play genetic lottery to get the next elon musk in the mean time, the rest are fucking up society with their fantasies of white pride, white unity, white countries only, white purity.

It's all stupid and the future race is the Eurasian-Negroid.

Mix race now with your favorite high iq asian qt from asia and stop worrying about the white race because they are over

This. Sure, maybe not as "civilized" but id rather hunt for 3 hours a day and be completely satisfied with life than slave away in current society.

Really need to post this on Occupy Democrats on facebook or something.

Well said. I'm of the opinion that it happens even sooner than you imply.

Product of culture.

Thank you for that unique perspective, Muhammad.

Only Jews build Jeffersonian Republics or whatever its called. Whites build civilized and enlightened empires and kingdoms.

I think something like this is impossible, those with power in today's society can hold onto it indefinitely at the cost of the weak

I guess it's selfish to have children, but I still want 1 or 2 someday. I'd like to leave behind a decent country for them.

House and property values. The more minorities that move in the more your property loses value. No one wants to live near subhumans

World's fucked, don't let those children suffer. If you really love them don't have any.

Yeah the behavior they've displayed towards other races makes me glad they're gonna be gone soon.

Now that is a fair and honest post.

I'm shocked to find it on Sup Forums

Needs to be turned into a meme.

There is no one posting in this thread that would not be considered 'the weak' in the event of a breakdown. In fact, the productive people who would have reason to be concerned abpit a collapse would be the first to be preyed upon, as they have the resources and capital the elites need, but not enough of said capital to protect themselves from the elites.

As the system gradually grinds to a halt, the upper-middle and middle class will be devoured first. As property values diminish in response to this 'darkening' of America, physical assets will be worth increasingly less, while the most affluent will remain insulated in their gated communities, and will have the resources to hire their own security as needed.

You are correct that those with power will hold on to it at the cost of the weak; your misstep is thinking that you or anyone you know do not fall into the 'weak' category.

>1 post by this ID

SHILL THREAD.

The reason, of course, is that Western Civilization IS white people. Only whites figured out how to advance past the Brone Age. Without whites, the Earth will fall into darkness, and humanity will never reach the stars.