Brit/pol/ - le 56% face Edition

One of the most humiliating things about this Prince Harry thing is how we all thought he was going to be /ourguy/.

Let's face it lads. We've been cucked.

>Prince Harry and Meghan DeAmmerimutt are engaged
news.sky.com/story/meghan-markle-it-was-an-immediate-yes-to-prince-harry-proposal-11147027

>Possible Tory Revolt over defence cuts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42142390

>Harry and Meghan: Social media hails mixed-race royal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42144235

>Sectarian war on UK turf: Ahmadi mosques introduce extra security to stop terrorist attacks(pakis gonna pak)
rt.com/uk/411022-ahmadi-mosque-london-fears-terrorism/

>Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe faces new allegations of training journalists in Iran
rt.com/uk/411054-allegations-zaghari-ratcliffe-johnson/

>New Zimbabwean President to repay white farmers
telesurtv.net/english/news/Zimbabwes-New-Leader-to-Repay-White-Farmers-Pay-Off-Mugabe-20171125-0026.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4
strawpoll.me/14501229/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Stormzy.
Thread Theme:

Soon.

We're cucked for real

youtube.com/watch?v=RqQGUJK7Na4

strawpoll.me/14501229/

strawpoll.me/14501229/

strawpoll.me/14501229/

>the Queen is OK with this

Prince Harry's kids will be Americans. What if one grows up to be president and is in line for the throne at the same time? Brits are playing long-ball here, but it's a smart move. They want America back and this is how they'll do it.

>just listened to Styx video where he mentioned that brown people on Sup Forums are shilling some "56% meme"
>check out Sup Forums to see what he meant by that
>a "56% meme" thread is on the top of page 1, made by a brown person (Pakistani)

WOW

Britpol doesn't have good ta-

the ABSOLUTE state of whats left of our """"country""""

I'll give it 3 months tops. Now that they have announced their engagement all her dirty secrets will come to light.

she's pretty hot cornwallace

>"If I had a grandson, he'd look like Stormzy"
>- HRH Prince Harry

Can we stop talking about Meghan Markle and the royalty already please.

>Voted for Hitchens instead of based Stormzlad
Have I made a mistake?

This, it's become the new le 56% shillfest.

Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the feast of Stephen
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and even
Brightly shone the moon that night
Though the frost was cruel
When a poor man came in sight
Gath'ring winter fuel

"Hither, page, and stand by me
If thou know'st it, telling
Yonder peasant, who is he?
Where and what his dwelling?"
"Sire, he lives a good league hence
Underneath the mountain
Right against the forest fence
By Saint Agnes' fountain."

"Bring me flesh and bring me wine
Bring me pine logs hither
Thou and I will see him dine
When we bear him thither."
Page and monarch forth they went
Forth they went together
Through the rude wind's wild lament
And the bitter weather

"Sire, the night is darker now
And the wind blows stronger
Fails my heart, I know not how,
I can go no longer."
"Mark my footsteps, my good page
Tread thou in them boldly
Thou shalt find the winter's rage
Freeze thy blood less coldly."

In his master's steps he trod
Where the snow lay dinted
Heat was in the very sod
Which the Saint had printed
Therefore, Christian men, be sure
Wealth or rank possessing
Ye who now will bless the poor
Shall yourselves find blessing

Papists>Anglicans

My missus has a few tattoos. Is that degenerate?

no lol

gingers were a mistake

Kill yourself.

>(((ONE JOB)))

Momentum, it's time to let this one go

Then America uses it's overwhelming military superiority over us to put us out of our suffering, and maybe iwe'll get 1 lucky shot in with a nuke and ash a million yanks on our way out.

Plus imagine getting Americans to vote for a British Royal. Because he'll not be fully white, he stands more of a chance, but the Royalty thing is what truly kills his chances of winning.

>missus

Kill yourself you lower class pleb. Did you enjoy your tea at Wetherspoons tonight you dirty cunt?

>A union between the US and UK would be dominated by the smaller less economically powerful partner
Are you 12?

So how about that weather?

Yes.

It's a joke tweet from a shitty internet article I found googling 'megan markle conspiracy'

As an American and after all the Amerimutt memes I find this turn of events to be bitter sweet.

HE IS JAMES HEWITTS SON. HE HAS LITERALLY NO ROYAL BLOOD IN HIM.

And what? You thought that I thought you were serious? The standards of Brit/pol/ aren't very high right now, but they haven't slipped low enough for someone to seriously inquire on whether a British Royal could be President of the United States one day.

Plus I'm sure I saw the exact same "joke" a few threads back.

Your post lacks sufficient peace and tolerance. Please report for re-education.

relax mon ami. have a chamomile tea and a banana

What do we do about this?

>15%

google a recent pic of james hewitt, he looks nothing like him

Lad i'm literally doing brit/pol/ing with you. You say something ridiculous and get a semi-serious response which makes it sound as though I'm trying to better you. It's you who fucked it up by responding to tell everybody you weren't serious.

Trump should be sovereign king of the UK

OH LAWDY SAVE DA QWEEN
>daily reminder that she's a jew

DNA Results are back

>tfw you realise tommy robinson is irish
>tfw you realise the vast majority of the edl are irish
>tfw you realise immigrants are competing against each other while the brits just sit back and do nothing

Shall we riot?

You nob gobbler. I'm knackered over here and you're bothering me with your willy-gargling jokes.
There are a lot of thick-as-pigshit teenagers on this God-forsaken board and I thought you were one of them.

Use the ancestry as grounds to emigrate to Ireland and form pro-unionist cells? What percentage of our population has non-European ancestry and are forming cells to turn this place into a non-European country?

From President of the United States to King of Britain? I think being President is probably more work, but at least your power is real. I'm sure Trump would prefer to stick with his current title, even if it is only for 4 or 8 years.

As an ardent monarchist, the royal wedding news has filled me with gay spunk.

The Irish aren't that bad when they don't concentrate in groups.

What video?

Assuming you mean that how I think, and there's a couple of ways of interpreting 'gay spunk', then me too. I woke up no longer hating Oliver Cromwell. Thank fuck this "Royal family" aren't the ones running things. They'd be even worse at it than what we've got, which is already bad.

Ayy yo, my man. So, you be saying we be kings 'n' sheet?
Fo real?
Damn, mane.
You crazy.

Do you think that we are not an American puppet already?

>british women are so shit Harry had to settle for a Yank eggplant

Anyone else starting to hate Britbongistan?

Also general Brit hate thread.

>actually believing this inbred is on your site
>t eternal blacked anglo
Everything time you anglos get cucked I feel vindicated. The anglo is the ORIGINAL race traitor.

jesus i'm fed up with this
harry will be 6th in line to the throne by the time he gets married
even further down if will + kate pop out any more sprogs
and further and further down when their kids have kids
he's the fucking spare, eventually he'll be like princess margaret was, just someone who shows up at horsey events and drinks themselves stupid before dying in obscurity

pic unrelated. one for older anons.

Imagine taking this long to figure out a royal family are literal cucks who let the ethnics take over and did fuck all

>Lost empire and standing in the world
>London is less than 45% white British
>London has a Muslim mayor
>The royals are now accepting non-Europeans into their family

So what's next on this tiger ride for us bongs? What will it be next that is taken from us before the tiger tires out? What are your ideas?

Top chuckle.

>mfw give away £55 billion

>>tfw you realise the vast majority of the edl are irish
The EDL are just violent, lower class hooligans. They damage Nationalist movements.

Agreed, but the trouble is that they have. See: Liverpool, Glasgow, etc.

Is that fucking Pan's people?

second from right has a penis

Is markle an actual jew?

no mate, legs&co, the other ones

Yeah no shit m8

Shes blakc and has minor noble blood

absolute state

>>The royals are now accepting non-Europeans into their family
you've never heard of king edward VIII then user?

I don't care , he's not even a royal .
He is a bastard born out of an affair his mother had with a pollo player .
He can go ahead and marry the mulotto

So now that we're going to be British soon, what's a quintessentially British dish I can make make for my wife and her son tonight?

>Shes blakc and has minor noble blood
JUST
You anglos can't be real

I mean...he's a redhead, it's not like he already tainted the royal line anyway lmao

What happened to him user?

I don't know, but if we are already an American puppet, there's room for a lot more puppet-ness yet. We're definitely living in the American era, and all of us in our lifetimes will likely die in a world that is dominated by the U.S., but luckily they struggle to even govern themselves, so they've got no talent for direct colonization.

i fucking love matchmakers
they're kind of traditional at this time of year

Nothing Like.

Jerk chicken

Chicken Tikka Yorkshire Pudding

Is there soy in the water supply?

Nothing alike yeah

Speak for youself anglo cuck.

>One of the most humiliating things about this Prince Harry thing is how we all thought he was going to be /ourguy/.
What do you mean? It's not like most Nazis have had gfs of any other race than Asian.

Yes. He still married a European, didn't he? I'm not talking literal Euros, I'm talking Europeans as in racially.

So you agree, because they look nothing alike

Whereas he's the spit of charles

Soft power wise, we're completely American, beyond that, most people don't even realise the level of US military presence in this country

You can't even accuse us of being conspiracy theorists anymore. It's just an overt fucking reality.

>The Rachel Riley meme
She's not even that hot. Yes, she's quite innocent and cute, and very talented, but people go on like she's a stunner, when she's 7/10.

This.

On another note, I watched that film Falling Down yesterday and it has just added another layer of despair to the red-pilled view of the world I hold.

My tinfoil is buzzing like fuck. A Jewish matchmaker for a Feminist, UN shill and a British royal?

It's funny that it's most often gingers that are race traitors and breed with darkies.

>ginger jihadi sharia poster.tiff

Seriously lads, are Romanians white?

there is oestrogen yes
there's no known way to filer oestrogen out of water
so every time a woman takes the pill (massive oestrogen dose), she pisses that out into the water supply. all the oestrogen then continues through the water treatment system and returns to the drinking water supply.

we also have sources of xenoestrogens in plastic bottles / packaging, if you leave a bottle of water in the sun, the water quickly builds up a dose of xenoestrogen

one of the biggest things shaping society today imho

Nope, they're swarthy

He's probably Charles kid. The hair is off (but many brits have that red hair gene) but he has his face

No you anglos are the ORIGINAL MISTAKE

I work with a lot of Romanians and many of them are swarthy gypsies, but the ones who are genuine Romanians are pale and Codreanu af, so yes.