Prof. Jordan Peterson is a massive blue pill we will have to take down

Prof. Jordan Peterson is a massive blue pill we will have to take down.
He essentially says that demographics don't matter and are not destiny.
And race is a social construct.
Easily debunked by Jared Taylor and Kevin MacDonald.
He will lead to the further blue pilling of Canadians how to e stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHZV8Juna40
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jordan "Jews have 15 IQ points above everyone else but thats the only racial diffrence that exists" peterson.

He doesn't care because he claims to have an IQ "upwards of 150"

And I, for one, believe him

He is a trained psychologist and professor at Harvard North. Maybe he knows and understands more than you.

Your education was a few memes on an Internet forum. This man has experience and knowledge and is right and you are wrong.

Argument of authority.

> Hey Guys, Let's become like the left and eat our own
No, thank you.

You don't have to agree with 100% of what a person says to be able to appreciate their perspective and learn from them.
Stupid faggots

How about no. Peterson discusses issues that are irrelevant to this shit. He's a fucking psychologist. What the fuck does world and class politics have to do with with what he teaches? What ? Why don't you go attack your math teacher for not raising the JQ in calculus. Fucking retarded

He's more experienced than basement dwelling kek posters.

As a scientist he tests his assumptions in reality versus a circle jerk on Sup Forums.

Where does he claim that?
Shame he wasted it on a non-science.
There's guys with IQs in the 125 - 133 range with Nobel prizes in physics.

>inb4 1 post by this ID
Holy fuck the JBP shilling is intense. Why is he such a threat to you OP? (As if you're going to stay and respond)

>we will have to take down.
You sound like a Marxist.

>psychologist
>scientist
Uhm, no, psychology is not a science.

Sure he is, but it's also in psychology. He's riding the gravy train atm, he's not being honest.

He wouldn't be in the news if Canada wasn't such a totalitarian SJW.

>Implying millions of people who get on here isn't a large enough sample size of different viewpoints, life experiences and educational backgrounds that we also aren't able to accurately come to accurate conclusions

>cancucks to the rescue!

Why are you guys so assblasted about this? JPB has never been anything other than a bluepilled bullshit merchant. This should come to you as a surprise

It's fucking retarded assholes like this who always slip up and make the same SJW arguments. How you know they are imposters. For one, it's only idiot SJWs and Marxist retards who lack the capacity to separate concepts. Here you are trying to project your disability and handicapped reasoning. No one buys it and you should really be embarrassed for yourself. I mean seriously. Read these words and truly reflect upon how uttey contemptible a person you are. May you find perpetual sadness in this life for someone so awful like you deserves no happiness.

He's a leaf; he won't try to upset people by saying mean but true things.

Give me a break; Jordan is smart and useful to our cause. Stop purity spiraling.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHZV8Juna40
Also he talked about his IQ a lot more differentiated than user made it look like

>we will have to take down.
You're retarded, there are plenty of people that you are in direct conflict with that you can focus on, not someone who disagrees with 10% of your beliefs.

>t Harvard North.
To call u of toronto 'harvard north" is fucking pathetic. well, it would have been 10 years ago, but now you are both less than 50% White and full of communists, so in that sense it is an apt analogy.

As far as Peterson...the OP feels like leftypol scum trying to get a private army to take this idiot down, which I doubt anyone here has an interest in. When he was on Molymeme, he openly discussed iq differences in races. He is, however, way too cozy with the Jews and he really cucked out for the Jews with Faith Goldy at the "free speech forum" because she..used her free speech?

He's worthkeeping an eye on for if he cucks anymore and he's enjoying his wealth a bit too much with little output to show now that he is making $1.2 mill a year in donations.

only new thing I see are his $3k Armani fitted suits. But attack him? sorry commies, on your own there. He won't name the jew and is greedy as fuck but..not worth the time,

>we have to agree with people 100% or destroy them
Learn to disagree with some people on topics and agree with them on others.

>psychologist
Pseudoscience

Jordan Peterson is a leftist though

this is not how it will work. what will actually happen is kalki will remove all nonwhites from the earth (dont pretend like that's some arbitrary thing either) and then we'll go about our lives as normal

The ideological purity requirement is absurd. IF any genuine far-right leaning faggot requires this then they need to reassess their position asap because that is how you lose.

The reason SJWs and Marxists are losing is because their purity test is so damn steep. Anyone to the left of Mao is alt-right or a liberal sheep deserving of a bullet.

How is he left? He is center at best

the primary enemy is the subhuman. jews are the biggest enemy. if you cant even name the enemy then you're not even close to our side

Neo nazis btfo

OMG THAT PEPE

he makes very good kosher arguments against communism and he's read a few good books. that's about it

>he makes very good kosher arguments against communism and he's read a few good books. that's about it
What else do you expect?

Evidence where he denied other races/populations can have lower IQs? This is basically just misinformation. I've watched all his lectures including those that explain IQ and Openness in the big 5 model.

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and an opportunist who is picking the pocket of young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not) and don't know how to handle their sexual frustration other than to take it out on those they disagree with.
His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
He's a snake oil salesman who downplays the inherent dangers of Christianity and projects pure speculatory Jungian nonsense to make biblical narratives fit his agenda.
Anyone with even a little wisdom knows what this jackass is up to.

hes probably expecting JBP to go 1488 before being able to accept him. Implying you aren't responding to a shill.

>His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
It's the old "If I say someone smart and respected doesn't know what he's talking about, that will elevate me in the eyes of others and make me seem so much smarter."

Example: Leonardo is way too overrated. His pictures lack imagination and basic technique. (See, now I seem to understand so much more than Leonardo)

>How is he left?
He's a liberal, the definition of left wing

>>>/leftypol/

1. No, only East Asian, not Southeast
2. Leave the board filipino

No. Liberals are Right-wing. The fact, that everybody calls them left-wing doesn't change that fact. Go read, come back.

European Christendom, aka whites, are far more genetically and culturally homogenous than international kikery, aka Jews, yet Peterson would never think for a minute to extend his postmodernism deconstructionism to any other group. He'd lose his shekels.

Peterson has to pay for this controlled opposition shit. If he gets away with it it'll only motivate other ecelebs to cash in.

he doesnt realize the root cause of said growing white anger.
he's basically a more intellectual version of the "you're only racist because you must be a basement dwelling neckbeard" type people
whites have a genuine enemy

He refuses to debate because he knows he'll be blown the fuck out. The man is a fraud. No better than any other of the trashbags in the university he rags on.

>He'd lose his shekels.
Probably would destroy his whole carrier and will have to live on the street eating paper.

I wouldn't contribute to him "going down", but he hasn't earned any pity from me were it to happen either. The ease with which he condemns people in history sometimes, has excluded that.
Getting into the business of direct moralizing can be a dangerous thing.

:)

The thing that bothers me the most is he knows damn well. He quotes Solz every week but won't touch his last work, 200 years together.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

>Liberals are Right-wing
Wrong.

>Jordan Peterson is a charlatan
This is exactly what those commies on that schoolboard were saying. You wouldn't happen to be a schoolboard commie, would you?

You're expecting a man who is friends with (((Gad Saad))) to start spouting "Gas the Jews" and dropping anti-kike redpills in public, in the current year. How are you not a shill or just the worst strategist to ever walk the earth?

>>Liberals are Right-wing
>Wrong.
Classical liberalism, a political or social philosophy advocating the freedom of the individual, parliamentary systems of government, nonviolent modification of political, social, or economic institutions to assure unrestricted development in all spheres of human endeavor, and governmental guarantees of individual rights and civil liberties
Conservative liberalism, a variant of liberalism, combining liberal values and policies with conservative stances, or, more simply, representing the right-wing of the liberal movement
Economic liberalism, the ideological belief in organizing the economy on individualist lines, such that the greatest possible number of economic decisions are made by private individuals and not by collective institutions
Social liberalism, the belief that liberalism should include social justice and that the legitimate role of the state includes addressing issues such as unemployment, health care, education, and the expansion of civil rights

First of all, what kind of liberal is he? Second, liberals are right because RIGHT is concerned with freedom. Liberals are all about freedom.

Fuck off Nazi. Btw when will JBP go on Alex Jones? That’s a personality clash I’d love to see.

Peterson is fantastic, this campaign against him is by the same people promoting paganism and insulting Christianity. They aren't sincere, only attempting to disrupt

Jordan shouldnt you be at work?

>Jordan B Peterson
>such a totalitarian SJW.

He's the enemy of my enemy and that's enough for now.

^ This

He's a fraud (Goldie) that's only in it for the shekels. He know's his promises of a new university and all those websites will never materialize. Anything that might make him a few more shekels, such as hiding how much he's raking in on Patreon, is quickly exploited to make a few more bucks.

Peterson can't get away with this shit, he must be forced to defend his position and why he won't talk about 200 Years Together but will harp on about Gulag Archipelago.

all asians are trash. japs are only tolerable because they have a lot of ainu dna

>stop following white religions, goy

>shills for solzhenitsyn every second breath
>no goyim don't read "200 years together"
alternatively
>solzhenitsyn is a great author, perfectly describes the horrors of living in soviet russia
>woah goyim don't read this book by solzhenitsyn about the guys who committed the horrors in soviet russia

Jordcuck Peternigger is a lrime example of the Dunning-kruger effect.
Just once I want to hear someone in the fields he sometimes dabbles in (incoherent babble) to B him TFO.

It's a very Jewish argument. I'm not allowed to talk about how kikes are destroying this planet until i've fully entered into the system and can't get out without losing everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

>armenians are white
>arabs and jews arent

Wut

> He essentially says that demographics don't matter and are not destiny.
> And race is a social construct.
Fuck off, he would never say either of those things. He keeps it abstract for his own safety, but you can infer from the rest of what he says that he'd never say either.

this x100, Peterson is nothing more than fraud to me until he acknowledges this. Too bad he's explicitly stated he never will because "no translations exist" despite many translations existing, for free even

It's JIDF and he's been posting his garbage study by (((Silver))) for the last few days. Kikes aren't European. They call it counter-semitism for a reason. It's really that simple.

>Peterson can't get away with this shit, he must be forced to defend his position and why he won't talk about 200 Years Together but will harp on about Gulag Archipelago.

This argument doesn't make sense. People aren't paying him because of the things he's not doing.... they're paying him because of the things he IS doing....
You're not donating to him, so I don't see why you have any say in what he does....

If he wants to talk about 200 years, he can... if he doesn't want to, he doesn't have to. Why are you so buttmad that he's getting paid for his services?? Are you a commie too?

What did he say about blacks?

He's controlled opposition that only does what brings in the shekels. He's a pseudo-intellectual and this is why he refuses to debate. Subversion such as this is highly frowned upon outside of America. It's anti-European and wholly Jewish.

>treat everyone equally
>we’re the same species

Dogs and wolves are also the same species.

Do you really not understand the hypocrisy of shilling for a writer (solzhenitsyn) constantly, and then outright refusing to read what was arguably the most controversial work by said author?
>solzhenitsyn is incredibly important, he outlined the horrible conditions of the soviet union
>don't read this book by solzhenitsyn about the people who created the horrible conditions of the soviet union
He's avoided this topic for a long time

>Fuck off, he would never say either of those things.
He just said bucko! Flat out counter signalled Kevin Mcdonald with the typical leftist post modernist "what is white" BS.
twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/935398247367041024

>There's so many errors in this reply that's it's difficult to know where to begin. 1st, no one has a "genetic interest in their race." That's not how it words. 2nd, how do you define white? What color do you think the Iraqis are? Or the Iranians (Aryans -- see the connection?)

Hey man Gad Saad is cool user, or you only hate it because hes a jew?

And why all these suddens threads of character assasination against peterson?, i dont know you guys but these ones seems pretty cordinated.

That doesn't mean he has to go in the extreme opposite though, he could hold his tongue. But now he's just started virtue signalling, as the people he's supposed to be against.

It's also interesting how many Jews have surrounded Peterson. I have this sense that it's almost an organic phenomenon that whenever a new narrative, or whatever you wanna call it, a shift in consciousness, a popular movement - it gets co-opted by Jews fairly quick.
Have to steer the ship in the correct direction you know, can't get TOO far off course here.

>must be forced to defend his position

sort yourself out first motherfucker.

I like Peterson. If he wants to do his 20 hour videos on the bible he should. I dont like it when he counter signals people who are willing to get into other real taboo subjects.

I think he's getting a little too comfortable with his 70k+ monthly on Patreon.

Haha as if it takes Jordan pederson to bluepill Canada. It's been bluepilled for 200 years.

because the facade is crumbling to the few redditors who didn't realize his anti-identity shtick from the get-go. His boomer-tier individualism is a retarded fantasy at this point.

Personally, I only dislike him because of his hypocrisy regarding solzhenitsyn

Uh o-oh n-n-n-no what do i- what oh um oh d-dear well this changes e-everything I guess diversity is truly our strength ™ WTF I love niggers now

This is what bothers me the most. Not so much that Peterson knows the truth but he refuses to pay the price for telling the truth, but that he actively lies and suppresses the facts. He purposefully misrepresents positions and refuses to debate.

He preaches his debased deracinated suicidal centrism for the shekels. He probably thinks we're doomed no matter what, and he might be right.

I wish he stuck to psychology, I actually really enjoyed his biblical series despite not agreeing with a lot of it

There's nothing wrong with doing something to make money.

Even if he's doing that, the people controlling his actions are regular americans that like his content and donate to his patreon. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

>pseudo-intellectual
He's a well respected academic with way more contribution to the intellectual sphere than you (or likely anyone you know) will ever accomplish.

>Do you really not understand the hypocrisy of shilling for a writer (solzhenitsyn) constantly, and then outright refusing to read what was arguably the most controversial work by said author?
There's nothing hypocritical about it.

>sort yourself out first motherfucker.
I've already figured out your cult

>young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not)
They most certainly are Sambo, look at the statstics of who is going to uni. In the UK, working class White males are LEAST LIKELY demographic to go on to get a uni education. that means more niggers, pakis, even gypos going to uni as a percentage than White working class males.

If you extrapolate the percentages, the humanities already over 60% female in the US. In 10 years it will be 70% female. You don't see the problem there?

My problem with him is that older White guys are paying him thinking that
he will help younger, displaced Whites and he is not. After 1.2 mill in donations, he could be giving away his "self-authoring" bullshit for free.

He has claimed a bunch of times his brother-in-law works for apple designing chips and has a lot of shekels. He probably has seen his big house and young wife and became jealous and decided he needed an issue that could gain him shekels if he played it right.

The jew protects the tribe. How is this news? In other news water is wet.

You are correct

I'm Millennial and still individualist. People like me will fight the tide of Millennial collectivists. One may become the next Reagan.

Nothing about blacks explicitly to my knowledge, just that people different IQs and some races are over or under represented in IQ when aggregated across populations.

>Classical liberalism
Literally the definition of left wing and the origin of the term.

"Conservative liberalism" is still liberalism and is still left wing. There has never been a true right wing in the USA.

>Second, liberals are right because RIGHT is concerned with freedom.
This is false. The left is for freedom. Right wing is for duty.

He's a pseudo-intellectual harping on about shit he knows nothing about, and refusing to debate anyone and everyone that challenges him. Peterson said his Goldie situation was hypocritical. He came out and admitted it. Why can't you?

Peterson is no different than all the other frauds he harps on about in the university.

Yep you're right. Woe, woe.
Maybe it's my inner liberal, but he's embattled right now. But yeah, he's a 'cuck'. I knew he was, just, that he was / maybe still is, /ourcuck/.

Yeah, let's try to destroy the ONLY man for the new right who advocates for becoming a father, finding meaning in marriage and children, and taking personal responsibility in the vein of our forefathers without being a nazi sperg who's banned from all media outlets.

Excellent idea, right?

I'd believe it, he's incredibly quick when talking. Everything sounds like a rehearsed essay. I don't think he's /ourguy/ but he clearly has a very good brain on him.

JP , like everyone else , is good at some things and not at other things . He's done more redpilling than most of y'all , so overall he's a benefit . Which makes me think that maybe YOU have an agenda OP . Hmmmmm ...

Its an applied science