Yuri!!! on Ice

Well.

>Suki is used most commonly in romantic confessions along with aishiteru (when is a huge love story).
>Welcome to Japanese, it's vague.
>Context. Japanese isn't a very direct language, you have to look at a lot of context.

Yeah but how do you know when "suki" means like or love since it can be either? Won't people be confuse and cause MISUNDERSTANDINGS?

So, this scene was just Viktor trying to psyche up Fairy, right?

>The animation in this ep is still shit

Help me out faggots.

What's the timeframe between Victor saying he'll go back to skating, Piggy telling him to go back to being his coach, and the gala performance?

The show was pretty meh, but the boys and ass were top tier. Would watch season 2.

Pretty fucking gay.

Now Yuri on Ice can bring in more gay sports anime. Truly the best time to be a fujo. How many gay scenes will be added to Dive!! I wonder?

Let's put this in perspective for the people defending the Pig right now.

He literally reacted more to losing a bag of nuts than he did to making Victor cry.

An hour or two tops between the first two. Gala would be next day.

I want to see Hamsters On Ice is season 2

>He literally reacted more to losing a bag of nuts than he did to making Victor cry.
Fucking kek'd.

>It was fujo bait all along

Fuck. I also wanted Otabek to win.

The only way that scene makes sense to me is if Viktor explicitly told him offscreen that he was going back to skating at the end of the GPF. Then Yuuri's reaction seems normal because why would Viktor cry about a plan they already made?

Otherwise, what the fuck, Kubo?

It's usually pretty obvious when it's a confession. It's kinda how you don't really tell people "I like you" in a serious manner when the two of you are all alone in a confession-like manner just like that when you're just friends.

Nuts are serious business

So Makkachin BTFO then? Was this just for a sports shounen dynamic in season 2? Fuck, are Viktor and Yuuri going to have a ton of foe yay now? Why couldn't they just get happily married

Damn. So Victor honestly plans on coaching and competing, isn't that disallowed?

And now he'll have less time for his dying dog, but his pig is probably living with him too so at least Makkachin has an extra caretaker.

Y'all need Jesus, this episode was great.

Ok but how did they manage to tease my nuts for 12 episodes and not throw in one kiss?

I have no idea how this is going to play out. I kind of hate it, but I also kind of want s2 right now god damn it. Are they all going to train at the same rink? But at different times? Is Yakov still coaching Fairy? And Viktor?

Because muh season 2

So now that the faggots have gotten together can S2 be about actual fucking skating?

>So now that the faggots have gotten together can S2 be about actual fucking fucking?

It'd be nice if it could focus more on some of the secondary skaters like Taco and Minami instead of the whiny cuck MC

They couldn't do at least one kiss? Especially during that scene where Victor was teasing him to? Fuck.

Even still, I cried when Yuri skated.

The Freefags won

>Yurio
Kek.

>Free! S1 had a more satisfactory ending
How does this make you feel?

>See you next LEVEL

I want to bench press fairy

Rivalry was never an issue with these two, they never felt animosity for fellow competitors. The problem is how the fuck does Victor work as a coach/athlete if he really is back. He wasn't happy when he said it too, he only did it because Piggy temporarily threw him away.

On one hand I'm glad there's a lot more to work on with Baldfat as a couple, on the other hand I'm afraid MAPPA won't go there after all.

Watch the show end up being bait. Yuri even had a crush on a girl earlier.

I haven't watched, but I refuse to believe that's true. Free S1's ending was a pure asspull on epic proportions. They disrespected the entire sport of swimming.

FUCKING THIS. Yuuri had a stronger emotional attachment to his shitty nuts than he does Victor.

How anyone can defend that psychopath is beyond me. Pig is the actual worst.

Why does this look like pokemon

>implying people cannot be bi
kek

All the best merch is limited and exclusive

You better believe it. It was an asspull but it was way more satisfactory.

>week 3
>they can no homo all they want, I'll be happy with pair skating
>week 12
>waah who cares about pair skating, why didn't they confess, kiss and fuck on ice!

This is how entitled you're being.

So much this.

But Stéphane looks cuter in real life. Quel dommage.

How the fuck JJ won bronze?

REMOVE LEAF

>season 2 instead of a nice satisfying ending
called it

MiyaMamo dicksucking

Yuuri broke Victor's free WR.

>Viktor told Yuri he'd quit to intentionally tried to break Yuri because he thought it would help him skate better
>Yuri told Viktor he wanted to quit because he thought that was what Viktor truly wanted.

I don't get why people are so harsh on Yuuri. Viktor never told him he didn't want to skate competitively anymore.

I was always hoping for the homo instead.

Homosexuality is a mental illness, promoting it is not okay

He felt guilty about losing Victors nuts but don't worry, he'll have them in his mouth tonight

That can only be the case because he fucked up his program more than Otabek or Phichit

So much this.

>10 seconds of pair skating
>no resolution at all for their main conflict
>they don't even address the fact that Yuuri doesn't remember asking Victor to be his coach
>JJ winning over Otabek or Chris
Lack of kissing was the least of this episode's problems. Enjoy your (You) I guess.

Don't make me throw up. I'll rather have Victor with Yakov.

i waited for subs, I'm kind of suicidal right now.

If you're this bitter now I don't even want to hear you complain when you realize they're not living together in Moscow.

We didn't even get to see a new banquet scene. I hoped they'd get drunk together or at least dance. I would have preferred that over the gala.

This is the gayest sports anime Ive ever watched. We are blessed.

Get in line. He probably weighs cotton candy though, wouldn't be much of a workout.

>Georgi flag
>400 yen
>Victor flag
>10000 yen

being a georgifag is cheap

Yeah, Viktor was practically begging to be kissed right then. I guess Yuuri wasn't feeling being smooched against ice.
I never wanted it to be this way

Where can I find this shit subbed?

Victorfats and fairyfats are cut from the same cloth-- if you aren't kissing their favorites ass you're Hitler.

Piggy made it up to Victor by breaking his record. Time to let it go

>feel annoyed about the ending being an poorly paced s2 hook for 15 minutes
>feeling of salt is gradually replaced by fondness for the s2 premise and anticipation for s2
>hell of waiting for more YOI eps
>annoyed again

Nah it was only his reaction to Victor crying they didn't like. And some Hitlerposters were just memeing like me. I don't hate him but his reaction really was callous, sasuga Piggy.

I just wish there were more words exchanged between them.

>Victor says for episodes he's happier not competitive skating
>goes back

HOW did Chris come second to last

Okay, I laughed hard

Because Kubo sucks Miyano's dick.

>Victorfat trying to bring Fairyfags into this

Keep crying bitch nigga.

JJ bribed everyone, even the writers.

You need a hug saltyfag

This. It's exceeded all my expectations going into this show.

I don't think I've ever seen an episode more rushed than this.

Emil gives me hope.

I'm a bit mad Yurio won first place when he has a stamina problem but just messed up one of his jumps. Otabek had a perfect FS and still lost, not even 3rd.

>I only watched 5 anime

>ho shit Fairy beat Yuuri by 0.12?
>thatsinsane.jpg
>I can't believe it was that close
>who's in thir---
>
>
>
Fuck this straight earth

Why would I be crying ?

Victor picked his husbando up like fucking Simba for the world to see. I couldn't be happier.

Don't worry guys, if you want something actually gay for next season watch Super lovers

Who even wants to see Victor go back to skating? Will he be miserable trying to do something new? Will he be too out of shape? Will he just blow people out of the water like he did before.

I don't think he'll be too out of shape. Not more than Yuuri should have been after he first quit. He had been practicing for the gala and was on the ice daily to help Yuuri. Still I don't think he'd even enjoy going back and I really don't see why he should.

I'm mad he even messed up one of his jumps. The first time he did that without practice it was perfect.

Do you even watch anime?

Friendly reminder that JJ flubbed every single one of his SP jumps

ok

>admitting to your shitposting

Victorfats are cancer.

Disgusting. But I will.

You're fucking existence is a mental disorder but here you are now

Is Victor coaching Yuri+Yuri or is he returning to competitive skating? I'm so confused

what a disappointing ending
thanks for nothing kubo

Well, sometimes that's just how it goes. Real skaters mess up on stuff they don't expect to all the time.

Wtf, sparkles team? You were the most consistent thing about this show and even you had to go and disappoint me in the end.

Maybe he just will break the Yuris records while feeling miserable and hollow inside.

Day of the rake

>Fujo power destroyed Crunchyroll and Tumblrs servers

Well fuck

>MAL

You're not helping your case, user.

I don't know why he would be coaching Fairy but I also don't know why they are standing together at the end. It implies they are training together.