11 Y/O CRASHES TRUCK INTO HOME. "I DID IT TO KILL PEOPLE"

wdrb.com/story/36927841/i-did-it-to-kill-people-11-year-old-louisville-girl-crashes-truck-into-home
>The driver, an 11-year-old girl whose family said has autism, reportedly said she did it on purpose
>“(The officer) couldn’t believe what she said. He was like ‘excuse me?’ And she said, ‘I wanted to kill people.’ And he said ‘I’m sorry, what did you say?’ And she said, ‘I wanted to kill people,” Pate said.
>The girl's grandmother said she thinks the girl was influenced by an animated TV show where a character steals the keys to a car. They had been hiding the keys for some time because the girl had tried to grab the keys off the counter before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=bgUVqAf8Hrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The girl's grandmother said she thinks the girl was influenced by an animated TV show
Surely my shitty parenting had nothing to do with this

Sup Forums this is a call to action. For too long have we let the (((media))) abduct our children's minds. If they had their way, the goym children would be their sex slaves.

>Animated tv show

I can't think of any where a character steals a truck and intentionally kills people.
I CAN think of a certain religion of peace that does it daily, though.

>Shitty parenting
The false belief in the media (that it is safe for young children) has been prevalent within our society since the late 50's
In the 60's a "sexual revolution"
Modernly it is being revealed in it's true form through "Elsa-gate" pic related

LOOK AT THE VIEW COUNTS

Of course not all media is safe for children. But to blame a fucking tv show for your child acting out in such a horrific way is ridiculous.

Elsa-gate is an issue, but those view counts are botted. Probably 10% are actual views. Go take a walk, dude.

This is beyond outrageous it is a direct threat to our society as a whole. An ENTIRE GENERATION of children being brought up RIGHT NOW is being exposed and normalized to this bullshit! This horrid, beyond Weimar Republic degeneracy can be the end of us!

Have any sources on that claim?

The grandmother said it, I believe it was a Jewtube videos

>no photo, race and religion mentioned

youtu.be/RlUSYDYM8eg

You're making this seem less serious than it is but don't a lot of those videos actually feature car theft and car accidents?

Black?

>whose family said has autism

nothing surprising, my generation fucked me imagine these kids. I have a 6 years old nephew and he's crazier than my sister already.

If something has autism it essentially has no soul and should be destroyed.

I haven't been physically able to speak a word since I was 13 years old and can't look people in the eye but nobody knows I'm autistic on the internet. If you saw me in the store you would say "oh look a retard" but on Sup Forums nobody can tell. There's nothing wrong with me other than my inability to speak and communicate.

Can she be my girlfriend?

>but on Sup Forums nobody can tell
We can tell

>Most of Sup Forums was awkwardly struggling in school at the same age where this girl succesfully stole a car and attempted vehicular homicide with a no-fucks-given attitude to the cops

Hot

i second that notion

>The girl's grandmother said she thinks the girl was influenced by an animated TV show
arent Muhammad cartoons banned?

Souls don’t exist.

Yeah, but you wouldn't expect a full blown drooling tard on the other side when you read that. I even had a helper in school and used a speech assistant device, for awhile I wore a helmet to keep me from hitting myself. I haven't said a word to my mother in 10 years. But on Sup Forums, you don't know that. I'm normal here.

>she saw The Boondocks episode about the nignog boy
youtube.com/watch?v=bgUVqAf8Hrg

Yeah and lots of other violent and perverted things.

Higurashi-tier shit right here.

This