Britain

The absolute state of british """""police""""".

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279732/Have-noticed-police-cars-arent-big-used-It-looks-like-budget-cuts-really-ARE-starting-bite.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gawdamhit Britain!! You were the world's bully for hundreds of years, and now you're the world biggest cuck clowns.

This is just embarrassing!

This can't be real. It must be the famous British banter.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279732/Have-noticed-police-cars-arent-big-used-It-looks-like-budget-cuts-really-ARE-starting-bite.html

looks like a fun little device to fuck around with but I can't imagine it being practical for public safety work. If the teenage me saw an unarmed "police officer" riding that thing I would feel compelled to throw a slurpee at him.

and you'd get a stern "tsk" in response.

>Glorified bike.
>Top speed 20mph.
>Still pedal powered.
The only advantage to this is that they can put their snacks on a flat surface and eat while they drive.
>Cost over £1000.
Fuck that.

i would do that policemen in the back whilst he pedals the cart

What if they arrest somebody? Do they just walk behind it?

Nein nein nein

>Implying British traffic police arrest people.

is the policeman an actual midget or is it just the way it looks because of the ....not car dimensions compared to the real car?

They just walk away.

Holy shit so I only came to this thread to post the Amerimutt meme but you people actually fucking think it's real? Read the fucking twitter name, does it sound like an official police account?

It's a fucking soap box racer for a traditional local race you mongoloids.

brit police charge machete wielding addicts with a plastic garbage can lid to knock them down and cuff, american police sense microaggressions through eye contact and shoot the 5 y/o to prevent a triggering event

guns have made our coppers fat 'n faggy imo, leave them with batons, put a sword in the trunk

UKfags with this, their future nigger Queen and muslims are even more cucked than Canadia

Why are we still in a political union with this shithole

Damn. American police would have shot him 20 years ago before he ever had a chance to commit a crime.

When I search OP's phrase on google I get this. What a surprise.

>beep beep it's the cuck police
>hand o' yer spoon bruv