Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Off With Your Head!!

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5744194
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really hope we find out how she died, if she even is dead

oh please, we don't need them, thanks to best girl RaPuserru we have evolved to think with our genitals, not our heads. Try again barbarian

Off with your... Balls?

>there are people who haven't dropped the show after the best girl died

>thanks to best girl
She truly is worth thanking.

I doubt she and Joker are dead.

yeah I doubt it too, but we'll have to see what exactly happened to them at some point, if Joker is still alive I hope we get a Joker vs Deluge deathmatch, it'd probably be really cool

That would be the greatest fight of Deluge ever if Joker somehow agrees to not use it's Ace of Spades.

I hope they are dead, we don't need Shufflins in every vol.

the anime ended already, stop spamming this shit in every thread

Shufflins are like the grunt units of Osk, since they have no actual magical girls

>Joker/Deluge rematch
>Joker doesn't have Grim Heart holding her back and Deluge has lost it (she knows she can kill)
More than likely, someone's going to get the jump on someone and rather than a climatic duel it'd be a ruthless murder with the opposition given no chance to fight back.

Every thread until you like it.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Fuck you, Shufflins are cute! Cute!

Draw a shitty elf, Call it a best girl, why is this allowed in current year?

Is it time for a flash mob?

Okay we've done 1v1 random matchups in the past. So on this occasion how about we do team matches instead?

Starting with

Team Ruler vs Team Clantail
&
Team Pure Elements vs Team Bell

Team Clantail should have a pretty big advantage over Team Ruler, the big things in Team Ruler's favor are Swim2 and Tama sneak attacks. Assuming no items, no one can really counter Swim2 on Team Clantail besides maybe some animal bottom from Clantail. I think Team Ruler will take it 7/10, they have way lower overall combat strength, but Swim2 as a distractor while the others sneak attack, eventually they'll take it

Pure Elements should take it over Team Bell imo, Assuming the current iterations of all members, Deluge was able to match Ace and other Shufflins, and they have AOE to catch Melville and Lapis, Cherna might be a problem, but they have the Ultimate Princess Explosion in the back as an instant win and Cherry to illuminate and blind opponents. I'd say Pure Elements 9/10

>Clantail summons pikachu bottom
>Electrocutes Swim Swim
>Fight abruptly ends because copyright infringement
It's like you don't even job

Team Clantail kickes Team Ruler's ass so hard it isn't even funny, Ruler has a pretty shit range and SwimSwim's strategy is about doing cheap shots, something hard to do to a bunch of experienced fighters.

>Team Pure Elements vs Team Bell
I believe Pure Elements kick their ass, but Lapis has been in a Mao Pam's game, Melville is super stronk and Cherna becomes big, funny enough, Bell is the weakest of them all.

Clantail wins by pechika making lunch for everyone
I think bell would take it since they have more experience

But best girl dies in every new arc.

>Deluge was able to match Ace

Ace that was just trying to run away until OP item happened.

Wasn't Ace fighting a defensive battle before that? It's clearly Ace wasn't fighting to kill anyway.

fair enough, still with the handcuffs Deluge might be able to match Joker, the tricky part would be surviving long enough to get them on, it'd be interesting to see

its not that Ace wasn't fighting to kill, she was just prioritizing the escape of the lower ranks first, she was definitely gonna go for the kill if she got the opportunity

I want to MARRY Marika/o!

Yeah, she might uses those to defeat Joker, problem is how Joker isn't only stronger, but also smarter and more durable than the Ace itself, which makes it a complete monster that only the likes of Cramberry and Marika could match.

Oh yeah, Ace was definitely gonna do that, but first it was a defensive battle, Deluge is strong indeed, but I doubt she can take the Ace in a fight to the death since the beginning.

Too true.

true, I don't think even Marika could match Joker, she was able to take King of Clubs and Ace of Spades barely, Hearts Durability and Clubs Stealth combined with Spades combat and Diamond Intelligence, I honestly think combat wise only Mao Pam could take Joker and Sonia Bean

To be fair, Marika was severely hurt from killing two entire suits of Shufflin and fighting the Ace of Spades multiple times and debuffed from being underground. I'm pretty certain she could take the Joker 1v1 in her prime.

Masked Wonder raised her right arm, folded her left, and bent her right knee. Victory Pose.

Unmarked has Nemurin
Restart has Nokko-chan
Limited has Wedin
JOKERS has Styler Mimi
Who does ACES and QUEENS have?

ACES has Dark Souls-chan

>Unmarked has Nemurin
I strongly disagree. Nemurin died as she lived: alone.

Queens Spoilers: but user, Armor Arlie survives through Queens, she gets Puk'd at some point, but by the end I heard she's out and working with Deluge and Dark Cutie

Just finished Chapter 2 of Restart and it raised a ton of questions:

The girls seem to get tired and hungry, yet Sup Forums told me Magical Girls don't have to sleep or eat, what's up with that? Have I been lied to? Is it a side effect of the virtual world? Or did the author simply change his mind later on, like with SW's ability to fly?
If Pechika's one useful skill is morphing objects into delicious foods than why did her team bother buying MREs? And even worse, why did they actually eat them?
Why would you transform your lower body into a crocodile for a fight? I mean, they are all around dangerous creatures of course, but their most prominent weapon is the month. Which is not on the lower body. Also, wouldn't that mean your human face is constantly on the ground? This seems highly impractical.

I assume if you die in the game you die for real? Because why would that ever not happen? There are few tropes I hate more, but it's forgiveable if it's by design, which it seems to be.
The resurrection option was a lie?
Poor Daisy, I liked her. Does this mean Pechika is the MC who will survive the game? It looked like a coin toss between the two of them. Please don't actually answer this.

Shit bro, they're looking right at you. What are you going to do?

Team Ruler takes this one, simply because of two things. First Team Clantail have no way of countering Swim Swim, despite being the superior in combat strength and secondly, Team Clantail aren't exactly bright whereas Team Ruler has Ruler and Swim Swim the Goddess of cheap-shotting.

Haven't read JOKERs but I'll just go with Pure Elements based on how there's more of them.

Jokers has Prism Cherry. She knew she had no fighting ability but she decided to go back in anyway.

Please no. Anyone but her and Uluru.

Its a side effect of the virtual world, the author sticks with the fact that they don't need to eat or sleep normally

Try to solve a crime?

>Why would you transform your lower body into a crocodile for a fight?
Clantail has autism. They still have their tail though, I guess? Her choice in animals are weird. Dat doe pussy though.

The best part is that Cherry even made herself useful. She couldn't fight but she blinded the Shufflin and powered up Marika. ;_;7

Am I driving a really nice car that was in some old British movie? If so I fucking floor it and I don't look back.

>Swim Swim the Goddess of cheap-shotting.

That title goes to Rain Pou

spoiler tag that user

They don't look mad, m-maybe everything's going to be fine?

Unlike Swim Swim, Rain Pou got to immediately suffer for her shit.

of course (not)!

Man they're so beautiful.

But user, what about the elves?

The crocodile tail was weird, yeah. It has that tail to slam things so I guess.
>the second enemy type you run into completely reflects ranged attacks
Shit game.
I was expecting to follow Pechika and Daisy mainly, but guess here we are. How'd you like Cherna and Melville's team from the scene we see? Pfle's too

I want to be Pukin's sex slave, even if it kills me.

even maruino places Pukin before knife ears; elves are objectively worse.
then again, everything is objectively worse than Pukin.

>Doctor Pavel, I'm LOM

Wasn't sw flying just gliding and jumping?

There is literally nothing wrong with my musical goddess. I want to steal her heart away and confess my feelings. She'll scoff and laugh and brush it off at first, but I'll win eventually.

>tfw the'yre killing every single girl i like
>the LN reads my mind and drags it out

3 fucking arcs read, i root for one specific girl, pray she makes it to the end but no, she has to die just a few pages away from the ending and in a way that makes mrs exploding upper body's look dignified, i wont even tell you which girls they are since you guys can probably figure it out by yourselves.

Someone please just end my suffering already, i don't want to read the remaining arcs anymore.

>melville writing in perfect english

But Melville is a girl, user. Girls can't love girl elves.

Dear Shogun, please find out whether Lapis II is a slut or not.

She belongs to me and nobody else. Melville a shit. Swim2 a shit. Tama a DOUBLE shit.

One other thing, Fal doesn't seem to be on board with whatever Master is planning, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here. For now.

Cherna was the giant, Melville her perfect camo boss? No opinion, really, they just had one short scene. Is Cherna a child? She seemed extremely childish.
MW is great fun, seems like a total American superhero geek. Although she might turn out annoying animated, good thing it's a novel. Not much to say about SG, she doesn't have a personality of her own yet, she's just Pfle's minion. Don't like Pfle too much, she seems snobbish. But I don't dislike her either. The bandage ploy makes me think she might be into cheapshots, like Swim. I know she's not popular here, but I don't know why. No spoilers!

Chapter 1 mentioned her ability to fly 3 times. But she wasn't in Ripple's list of MGs that can fly. So who knows, ask Translator-kun for clarification when he's around.

Just favorite Snow White. Then you'll be the one who dies.

I eagerly await your angry wall of text after jokers.

Reading Aces, I feel like my intrigue was killed by knowing Puk powers. It also killed my enjoyment of sw parts.

Pfle is best girl.

>death flags become so powerful that even anons end up dying

And no one would ever notice, because of a constant influx of new anons.

if anything knowing Puk's powers make everything scene she is pretty damn creepy.

I'm with you, user. Arc 1 kinda caught me by surprise but the deaths in 2 were more predictable. I thought I saw all of Arc 3 coming and figured I'd be fine reading it, but of course all of my favorites died pretty badly.

I've always read the books in one sitting, but I picked 4 up and abandoned it partway through Chapter 1 for some reason. Massive death flags, don't really feel like continuing for now

>but the deaths in 2 were more predictable
I wasn't expecting the Genopsycho puppet murder-suicide though.

Masked Wonder is a treasure.

I was 99% sure she was dead, but I wasn't sure how she'd disappeared and completely forgot about Leonetta's ability

MW's pose looks stupid but lapis' reminds me of 90's anime for some reason.

Reminder that #AllShufflinLivesMatter

Elves too. All elf and Shufflin supporters must unite in these dark and trying times. Love is important.

Shufflin is a magical girl of peace! Events in the Pure Elements base where isolated incidents! Blaming all Shufflin for the crimes of a large fraction is bigotry! #NOTALLSHUFFLIN #ALLSHUFFLINLIVESMATTER

But Magical Girl Batman a best permanently

2d elves are not important.

Take it back.

No! Elves are infidels seeking to subvert the holy words of our Lord and Savior, Joker, for their own nefarious means! All good and righteous brothers of the truth faith of Shufflin must stand united against these barbarous heathens! 2D ELVES ARE NOT IMPORTANT!

If Shufflin is so innocent, why haven't they sold Heart Shufflins as sturdy, durable pleasure sleeves for big, fat, erect DICKS?

Sauce for the unedited image?

Team Clantail would definitely stomp Team Ruler.

Team Bell might have a slightly upperhand considering Lazuline is known to bloody someone up and break some bones in a matter of 3 seconds and she has pretty much beaten a Mao's School student that isn't Lamey,Cherna has beaten a Spider-tank made by SG and Melville has Stealthiness 5/5 and since the Pure Elements seem to be like amateurs they're basically sitting ducks for her.Although I can see the Pure Elements win using the nuke they've got.

>Her face was perfection. Beauty unachievable. It’s as if a Goddess had given birth to a child, regardless of how strange she dressed.

I want my own Sonia.

2D elves are egregiously misunderstood creatures who exist only to spread beauty and heavenly music. The mistakes of one elf must NOT be applied to all other elves, and even that elf should be shown sympathy and is worthy of receiving tender love. Elves must be allowed to procreate! #ELFRIGHTSNOW #NOTALLELVES #SHUFFLINELFALLIANCE

NSFW obviously chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5744194

Aren't all the magical girls supposed to be like that?

>watch all episodes yesterday
>assume that snow white will die
>la pucelle is the one who dies
>snow white is mostly useless

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my perception from grazing threads is not the same as the actual animu

They got bombed when they were being restrained.
And when you are restrained you can't use your powers.

GH is too proud and foolish to do that and Joker is too loyal to contradict her.

Someone exploited that and got rid of them.

But Sonia is tiny and blonde. It can't get better than that.