What amount of non-white admixture do you think is acceptable to be considered white?

What amount of non-white admixture do you think is acceptable to be considered white?

Other urls found in this thread:

aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRnpstC1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none of your fucking business, nigger

I'm confused about her. She was a paid by Soros for doing lots of crap, but antifa suddently went after her.

0 percent

How many more of these threads can we expect today?

>we'll show em boobs, that'll distract from the 56%

>Paid by Soros
Are you retarded? She's juts a titty streamer who used to pretend to be outraged at Sup Forums "raids" on her twitch / hitbox. Most people knew she was a troll all along because only autists thought she was legit. She's always been /ourgirl/. Soros would gain nothing from giving her money. That's not even how it works, anyway.

Depends what you consider white.
I'm Norman-Slavic in origin, so my skin is white as fuck, my beard red like the sun, and my eyes sky blue, but by puritan standards I'm not white at all.

5-10% depending on how niggery you look

One drop rule nigger

Castizos are better than pure inbreds

88% > 100%

When you don't have any noticable non-white features, when u self-identify as white and when ur not jewish because jews act as both a seperate and a hostile group to whites.

44%

Probably this, which means it would take 4 generations(of exclusively breeding with whites with no admixture) after the race mixed parents to reach less than 10%.
Regardless, most White Americans are 100% European Caucasian. The average admixture for Whites in the US is 98.5% White, 1.5% everything else. With that kind of average, there's going to be a large portion of the population with no admixture at all.

This is of course provided we're not counting the Irish.

Le Slavs are not white has always been a meme. At the same time though not all whites are the same so if you're in Western-Europe don't act like you belong there because you're still as much of an outsider as a nigger or mudshit.

None. Doesnt mean i hate the person.
But a white person is a european.
After a few generations, the person is more white until its not possible to differenciate.
The problem is the number of non x in a x society, and their fertility rate.

One drop rule, if you have even a single drop of non-white blood then you cannot be considered white and will be kicked out of the ethnostate.

You won't be having a whole lot of Americans in your ethostate then.

Once a drop of ink has been placed into a gallon of milk, it is no longer milk. It has become something else.

Quality > Quantity

Besides, even I won't be allowed in that ethnostate, but it's for the best if the white race is to survive.

Sup Forums considers iranians, hispanics, and certain indians kurds and arabs to be white.
But Sup Forums thinks slaves are not white.
I wonder why.

Depends what the mix is and more importantly what they look like.

Nuremberg Laws already have that outlined.
Newer genetic research could be applied to improve on it.

I'm going to go with 95%, and even consider that 5% to possibly be beneficial. However, much more than that often becomes detrimental in terms of IQ/behavior. It really just depends upon which genes are inherited.

Keep in mind too that there are going to be plenty of 75% white specimens who are objectively superior to some 100% white people. There are plenty of dumb white trash, you know. Again, it all depends upon who has WHICH genes.

Sup Forums is not one person and Sup Forums also memes alot, a Hispanic person with brown hair and blue eyes can be white despite having a few Aztecs somewhere down the family tree. Most Iranians are clearly Middle-Eastern because centuries of being raped by Arabs and Turkics although u have a few outliers that have pasty white skin and see themselves as white like JonTron. I don't know anyone who unironically considers Slavs or even Finns to be non-white except for maybe some weird looking slanty-eyed Russians.

Problem is as an Amerimutt u still have alot of people who are most definitely white but loads of u have like 1.6% Native or 0.7% negro or whatever in u. If u become exclusionary to the extreme your ethno-state will have the constant unhealthy paranoia in it's people having even marginal amount of non-white DNA.

u tell me
Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

>tfw 88% but my mom is Swedish so I'm much paler and have lighter hair and a strong Euro face

are your nipples pink? congratulations, you're white

its even coming out in mainstream media that out of africa(debunk for years) is getting debunked how

we KEEP finding skulls in europe and far east europe that are OLDER than anything from africa; not to mention obviously different

44%

44% apparently

1/6 gorillionth.
race mixing is forced on the goyim by the zionist agenda. Our diversity is THEIR strength

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151153242
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150495667
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150376004
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149857233
~
youtube.com/channel/UCGRpnyUUIoaWGdzu9Omv4-A/videos

.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

If the thought crosses your mind about that person, there's too much. I don't have a series of photos but if i had to guess I'd say 1/64 is undetectable.

That right there

My twin daughters are half japanese/half german with whiter skin than mine/brown hair and grey eyes.
The only Asian features they got are the typical asian eye fold and so far the typical petite frame.

It depends on context.
For example Britney is white enough for a lower class white Amerimutt of Greek/German/Polish/Irish descent, but inappropriate racial breeding material for European royalty.

muttmind

I know white when I see it. Pic related ain't it.

>Problem is as an Amerimutt u still have alot of people who are most definitely white but loads of u have like 1.6% Native or 0.7% negro or whatever in u. If u become exclusionary to the extreme your ethno-state will have the constant unhealthy paranoia in it's people having even marginal amount of non-white DNA.

My personal nobody solution to this is that the ethnostate is less a solitary political entity than a holy land surrounded by off-white buffer states with which it has execellent terms.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDwRnpstC1o

I'm 0.9% Nigerian and I consider myself white.

You aren't

your mom got beaned

T. Amerimutt

I dont know what's acceptable, but that wierd squeaky little cunt needs to do a swan dive off a tall building and cut her wrists on the way down.

Around 10% starts looking like too much. Basically pic related is the cut off.

1%

That thing isn't white.

Yup

Nick Fuentes, is that you?

>tfw nigger rape baby

Simple, if you can see the black, then she's not white.

ONE
DROP
RULE

[spoiler]but I'd still fuck Brittany Venti[/spoiler]

of course you would. you're a mutt nigger that things that gecko-looking negress is fuckable

There is no girl like Brittany Venti. I like her soooooo much.

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

Checked and leked

I totally would too

tldr; i have more firearms than the average american

>.7% negro
Jesus christ just shut the fuck up already. Somebody that is 99.3% white is fucking white. Typical subversion from you faggots, trying to deconstruct identity to prevent whites from having one.

Many Russians have Swedish blood from the Vikings' conquest, but Russia still developed its own ethnic identity. Similarly, white Americans will have our own ethnic identity

Did u even read my post u shitforbrains? I am not disagreeing with u here.

Bunch of purity spiralling faggots on this thread. Nuremburg laws already covered this shit you fucking queers...

Kek, this is why your race is dying gringo.

You wouldn't eat a burger you know is made 0.7 of fecal matter, would you?

>Somebody that is 99.3% white is fucking white

You don't eat people you retard, this is what is called a false correlation you fucking meme lord.

I hope you don't drink milk then, user...

I think I look pretty white. I'm 3/4 French after all.

3/4th white my bad.

Just reset back to 200 yrs ago and resurrect more ancient strains from millennia back

>my great great great great grandfather was a degenerate therefore I am too
>stormfags and radfems both believe in original sin
I'd say I'm surprised, but i'm not.

Yea, this isn't a divide and coquer tactic by shartsblue and useful idiots. Keep flooding the place with me ebin 56% am'i'right threads, it'll pan out for you clowns one day.

>kikestan flag
>telling anybody anything about anything

Yeah your on the cutoff point look more like a mexican at this point, but a bit better.

>MUH CASTIZOS

fuck off you spic lol

Just got your DNA test back, did you Tyrone?

You're daughters will be/are very beautiful. Grats on your strong genes user.

>sharts
The mutt martsharter cant help him self

I look at this picture. How is he still alive? He is look like demon in human skin... Horrible.

Anyone over 85% white will be allowed into the white ethnostate but anyone under 95% must be sterilized

I know, it was an unintentional (You). My bad, I was just responding to the topic in your post

do something more important with your life

1-2% pure nigger blood

> The ethnostate
Nice fairy tale, Amer*cunt.

DNA tests don't even go to that level of accuracy, you stupid fucking faggot. You pretend to be redpilled but act like a fucking kike by preventing whites from acting as a collective.

>99.7% isn't white enough Tyrone
Just kill yourself, for the betterment of our race and country. Go to plebbit where nobody is actually white and it's all just a social construct. Worthless sack of shit

>mutt israeli defense force at his kike-sponsored german airforce base

Brittany is a goddess and she can milk me dry whenever she feels like it, I'll serve her like a slave until I die

1-2%

Sorry m8, but you're as black as a bucket of tar at 3 in the morning. It's not your fault your mum fucked a monkey of course but please do the world a favour and either don't breed at all or find some other jigaboo to procreate with.

IDK maybe 5%.

80% European is white to me.

europeans fall here ( see img by genes, if you are white you will fall there,if don´t you will be an outlier.

how can we pretend to be white when we have mestizos that pray at coinstars and get 800$ on the regular from change cause they can't count American money and don't pay taxes? we're fucking losing big time

My father's white.

very accurate pic

she's white passing, not white. If she can fit in socially and not act like a dumb negro, I don't see why she wouldn't be allowed in a White America though. 75% European genes is the cut off for me, but only if they come from a good lineage. Else it needs to be 90%+