link or didn't happen

k-k-keep me posted

It's on Drudge

ALLAHU AKBAR

they announced missile tests days ago

PLEASE be real

Confirmed. Where’s it goin

WORLD WAR THREE!

Listen in here etc, also where the fuck is the Skykang thread?
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

OPs mothers house, the cum everywhere is a bitch to clean so I asked kim to do me a favor and remove the evidence. Im talking swimming pools of dried cum on the walls and floors.

I surprised that missile doesn't blow up on that TEL. Would be a change from exploding on the launch pad.

Oh fug

Go to ATM , empty your account NAO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=fqlb0p11RcE

Its real, it just flew over Japan

thank you

twitter.com/inside_nk/status/935578252458029056

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

What are the recommend settings I forgot them

This is for real. Breaking now.

pls be real pls be real pls be real

on usb

IT'S FUCKING REAL

what is a flyover? Does that mean like, a rocket flew over Japan? Or NorK planes flew over Japan?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-28/north-korea-fires-ballistic-missile

It means a missile flys over japanese territory which can mean the ocean around it.

It's just NK swinging it's ballsack around again, nothing will happen.

We're going to war. Japanese military saying projected to land near Osaka, and it may be nuclear tipped.

>It's just NK swinging it's ballsack around again, nothing will happen

That's what I was imagining, too. Oh well, thanks for the lowdown. Appreciate.

MISSILE STILL IN FLIGHT

25 MINUTES AND COUNTING

WHERE THE FUCK IT GOING?

Stop spreading misinformation, no one said this.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-42160227

here m8, watch this if you want, BBC news will update as more information is known.

Eastward

SKYKING SKYKING SKYKING

HOLY FUCK NO ITS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

SHIT

Sup Forums good bye fsdpfpjsd

That video is cool, you can see the shape of the explosive lenses firing off before the fusion reaction is initiated by the top fission device.

Come on we were just wrapping up our own war, what the shit is this now...

What frequency are you on faggot?

Bullshit you were wrapping up your own war, you still have ISIS, Jihadis and are probably going to have to fight the kurds in the future.

You ain't done for another 15 years m8.

I feel kinda bad saying this but I actually want a war, even if it is extremely shit

HOLY SHIT 865AM

WHAT THE FUCK

IT'S HAPPENING

GET COMFY LADS! A TRUE HAPPENING IS AMONGST US!

Are Skyking threads allowed anymore? I want to make one but seems many have 404d in the past...wtf

>25 minute launch
>NK

Not buying it, absolute fucking fake news
must be

lmao

noone (really) cares about korean missle tests

Same pal.

>ISIS
Their territory is smaller than my genetically inferior penis at this point love. It's a matter of time, even they know it. All parties involved know it's already determined.
Kurds will be a problem, but they are not the constantly trying to invade type, they want the territory they already have declared theirs. They know better than to challenge Russian backed forces once ISIS falls.
We do need 15 years, but that's just for rebuilding, economy and infrastructure and whatnot. Not actual all-out civil warfare like what's been happening last 8 years. More like tiny skirmishes and the like.

How long would it take a missile to get from Korea to Japan, Guam, Hawaii, the West Coast etc? Or does it depend on the type of missile?

Missile is still airborne apparently.

Guam, baby

Source

And what about the Turkish military being in Idlib at the moment.

Those roaches are making a landgrab most likely which will be even more problems, plus all the other foreign backers.

This is really happening but what will it all amount to?

Boring..
Has it landed yet?

There's gotta something more exciting than just watching people kill each other. I know your country is in the union and 1st world and you're not afraid of getting buttfucked because your military capacity is inferior. But feel for the ones living in poor shitters like me who will be cannon fodder, if you actually enlist and end up doing the killing you'd just be killing folks like me. Have some mercy.

Fuck you parasite

Go away George Soros

Yeah and your mother found it, it's her new dildo now.

Kek

You're getting drafted.

youtube.com/watch?v=ccp24-zhwdo

It'll end up being a whole bunch of nothing again.

Eat shit dumb bitch

this. pol has a short memory. How many times he launched the missiles in the past and got nothing? Launching over Japan was ourageous at some point, but now its became a norm lol

I feel bad about this one senpai.

Slow news day?

>NK firing ICBM's
>Trump playing golf

This is the world Sup Forums wanted

Erdodog is nothing, you saw what Putin can coerce him to doing/saying if he actually thought he was worth the time, T*rkey just took advantage of the disorganized state the country was in, they're like that pussy little kid who sucker-punches you when you're fighting someone else and not looking. Once the big dogs are done you know better than to think roaches actually want a piece of the Iranian-Russian boot.

WHERE MY SKYKANGS AT??

wtf why you post a picture of sea now?

They can't keep getting away with this.

>inb4
youtube.com/watch?v=dOfpWRZqWv8

I'm getting real sick of these open water shots. Can't even tell where that body of water is. Ocean of piss indeed.

if 332, ww4 begins

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/935584544694128643

Please let this be a happening, some spic was jackhammering outside and I thought CA finally got nuked

YES MORE WAR FOOTAGE, SEND THEM AMERIGOYS WITHOUT THEM FORESKINS

If dublicate digits, Yellowstone will happen before WW3.

Will it actually hit something this time

Left right left right, for israel!

That's why I'd feel bad. I know there are people less fortunate than us here, such as you. I wish it would be for a noble cause if we would be in a war anyways, because war definetly is shit. But I want to change something. Sitting around here on Sup Forums waiting for things to happen and living my life boringly is just tiring. But if you have the chance to change something, well I'd go for it. But I at least want things to change you know. Fuck... I feel like shit seeing people fight, but knowing that there is more shit going on around one and others themselves could bebetter off, I'd fucking do it. I'd go to war.
The union is a great idea, yet it is executed terribly. Politics have become a leftist shitfest my friend. Too much for me to bear.

Marine checking in. We had a one star on deck this morning and abruptly left. Might have been for chow but he hasn’t come back and pretty weird because he was having a meeting.

no, it hit the sea again
twitter.com/CNBC/status/935584709362536448?s=17

What's it like living in Syria? Why do people keep coming to Europe when there are safer countries to seek refuge?

Only europe will give them free shit.

>LARP thread has 90 replies
I have no faith in this board

can verify it is real. alertsusa has sent me 3 texts regarding it so far:

>12:39 Central: S. Korean military reports DPRK ballistic missile launch. No tracking info yet. AlertsUSA monitoring...

>12:41 central: DPRK missile launched from South Pyongan Province located N and W of Pyongyang. Japan's J-Alert warning system activated.

>1:02 Central: S. Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff DPRK rpts missile flew eastward, still in flight as of a few min ago signaling high trajectory.

The cobra ball is being sent towards NK

af.mil/About-Us/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/104498/rc-135s-cobra-ball/

>cammies is proof

Guess Kim really hates Japanese fishermen considering how he's hunting them with nukes.

CHECKED.
Not gonna dox myself for proof I could care less if y’all believe. Just adding to the thread

kim is getting brave because he knows trump won't do anything.
trump is all talk.

Time for all men to die in world war 3 and let the new ages begin.

Go and volunteer bud. Join and peaceful political cause. Advocate. Donate. Take time to study and improve yourself and your own lot in life.

It sounds to me like you're lacking a general direction or larger purpose/meaning in life. The spiritualist side of me wants to say you should consider turning to God for these matters, but you need to discover it somehow.

Either way, there are better ways to get fulfillment in life without causing wanton destruction and suffering. Try creating and building and uplifting first.

Fucking moron do you even check the news.