Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Useless Defense Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>News
focus.de/politik/deutschland/in-doener-bude-mit-messer-angegriffen-attentat-auf-nrw-buergermeister-in-altena_id_7904927.html
welt.de/wirtschaft/article171024835/Landwirtschaftsminister-Schmidt-bestaetigt-Alleingang-in-Bruessel.html
bild.de/regional/berlin/weihnachtsmarkt-an-der-gedaechtniskirche/an-der-gedaechtniskirche-hat-eroeffnet-53998384.bild.html

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=95AD576c0XI

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/its-ok-to-be-german-flyers-appear-in-cities-across-germany/
streamable.com/bv0n4
archive.is/YhdcP
youtu.be/3YIvzmdcZ84?t=3m48s
orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ct-german-mayor-stabbed-20171128-story.html
proasyl.de/foerderverein/
hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc
youtube.com/watch?v=s4nsQRqRT5o
youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
youtube.com/watch?v=DVRo2S60eIg
youtube.com/watch?v=FxCq9iPY-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PZujRvN0WE8
youtube.com/watch?v=yGeOvLgB9U4
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-refugees-spanish-bishops-propose-a-church-without-borders-mother-for-all-94875
evangelicalfocus.com/europe/999/spanish_evangelicals_produce_a_guide_on_hosting_refugees
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTaZGjVMr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Heil Höcke!

previous

New bamp!

Yeah he is truly ignorant, but like you said he is the safe view for those on the Anglosphere who still think WW2 was a crusade who had to be fought and Germany is the root of all evil. I'm guessing that might be the reason why he is even being promoted by the thot-right like Southern.

Now it's on the site of the waterfilter merchants.
Guess the train as gotten steam.

infowars.com/its-ok-to-be-german-flyers-appear-in-cities-across-germany/

>inb4 RG are homos for using their branded version
Doesn't matter! Keep spreading the meme!
Don't dick with the basic message!
"Okay" is as good as "in Ordnung".
No "stolz" or "gut" or "nicht schlimm" because they open up room for attack.

>The sad part about all this is that there are probably people in Berlin actually considering it
Probably not only in Berlin.

Non-germans! Watch this translated AfD speech:
streamable.com/bv0n4

Soon at your local Christmas market.

Those blocks aren't supposed to stop the truck outright, they're meant to disable it.

T. Trucker

>Sie lassen mich verdursten und holen 200 Flüchtlinge nach Altena.
archive.is/YhdcP
What did he mean by this?

What's more: he lived in Israel and stated how much he loved it. Then deletes comments mentioning the Jews. Actually playing JIDF in many of his videos. And then proceeds to blame Germany for things that were ever only possible or a direct result of the Allies. He is absolutely disgusting. His levels of disinformation have truly reached PragerU and Peterson tier.

youtu.be/3YIvzmdcZ84?t=3m48s

3:48

It seems they not even do that

No shit sherlock. Watch webm related, it would cause a lot of damage. Also terrorists now know about the automatic brakes after a crash and will simply use an old truck or a delivery truck.

But will they disable them enough that noone will be killed?

Anyway having them at your christmas market plus police with sub-machine guns and then claiming there is no Islamization or terrorism caused by enrichment is Orwellian.

This pic shows how far the truck from the crash test would have gotten.

literally danke merkel

Didn't know the Israel part. Interesting. But Woes usually says that a lot of what happened and happens in Germany is due to the allies, no?

Well, partially. But it's also not helpful to blame everything on her. Never forget SPD, Grüne, Linke. Not just the Merkeled CDU. She is just one anti-German (ex-)communist among many in this country

of course!
everything but the AFD are traitors to the volk to me!
please dont get me wrong on this

I don't think he does, at least I haven't seen it and I watched A LOT of his stuff. Either way: he assured me that he was on my side. I don't like his shilling for Christianity though. One of THE problems in our country.

Implying the truck would reach the same speed as in the test. But even shredding through two market stands could cause a lot of victims.
The need to imposing a speed-limit around the christmas markets. Schrittgeschwindigkeit!

Maybe the NPD isn't. But they are subverted by VS and tainted in the eyes of the public. AfD is the only chance we have to keep a German Germany. Tbh I'm black pilled about our future. Especially since the cities in which my father and I grew up are already minority German. Even though most of the immigrants are other Europeans.

That is main problem in every country since the beginning of humankind.

In other news..

orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ct-german-mayor-stabbed-20171128-story.html

Odd how this story is just perfect propaganda for the left.
>Drunk, angry German man stabs pro-refugee mayor
>"I myself am hungry and thirsty," the assailant said, according to Demir, while the mayor "keeps bringing more refugees."

What do you mean by that he is on our side? Getting a Europe for Europeans again or aware of the ones behind the curtain? He is close with BPS but he is also close with Morgoth and he is quite clear about a lot of this.

Ze Welt stated immediately: the german man, politically motivated

>I'm black pilled about our future
you dont have to be
things are on the move right now
unthinkable positions do finally reach our msm right now

stuff that literally was unthinkable 10 years ago

Just noticed it's been posted already. Forgot this part:
>Saved by the Kebab shop owner (and his son) who barely speaks German

Tell me Schnitzelbros: Now that the dust has settled...what the fuck was Frauke's deal?

The Christians are even bigger shills for non-European mass immigration than even the Jews. Especially than the Israelis when it comes to Muslims.

Liebermann warned about its dangers already in 2015 shortly after the borders were opened and talked about the fall of the Byzantine Empire and the migration of peoples. I am not JIDF, unlike BPS, but the ignorance of the right towards the problems of Christianity are one of its biggest flaws by far.

money and the desperate attempt to gain some power
nothing of value was lost
she is nothing but a traitor

She wanted to be the face of the party but when things weren't going her way and she and her husband lost influence in the party she decided to start her own party, that is "more moderate", more like a new version of the CSU.

She wanted to make the AfD a cuckservative party that could rule alongside the cultural marxist Merkel CDU so she could pay her debts with government gibs.

>Trusting some pseudoscientist who founded a church just to avoid taxes

Liberation of Deutschenstan soon, tovarisch.

>a fucking cement block is going to stop muslims for hating you

On my side when it comes to the JQ which I have written extensively about to him and their role in Germany.

He didn't write that much back desu, as did Klonovsky

Ever single time.
proasyl.de/foerderverein/

I could provide hundreds of sources, but you will just reply with memes and ignorance. As you always do.

It's a COMPLETE waste of time discussing with Christians.

>Soon also in YOUR country!

No srsly ... you have not broken your left's neck yet. The time will come...

You got Christianity disease at what point? Well eternal jew problem existed forever.

y u do dis franz joseph

Кocoвo јe Cpбијa

Obviously EIIODZS came out the brainstorm and since it entered meatspace it should not be altered anymore. Is there already some salt to be mined from german twitter?

Die Welt USED to be conservative, or cuckservative. Now literal alt-68ers write for them. And they are for an Africanized, open border Germany. Sometimes Broder writes some shit against Pisslam in there, but as for Broder - le based right winger and fear of the muslims:

hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm

"In principal I am not against it, that muslims are coming to Europe now, quite the contrary."

"What I find absolutely seriously great is, that this demographic structure of Europe can no longer be held. The earlier the Europeans see this, the better. Some cities are already quite colourful and not any more "aryan" white, and against this you can say absolutely nothing at all."

"Means a coloured Europe, that from it no longer catastrophes can spread?"

"That could mean it. But it could also mean, that Europe as a whole stops to exist."

Reminder that this interview was in 2006!

Now follows a long rant about evil whitey exploiting Africa and the golden black hordes taking it back. Typical Marxist, anti-European garbage by this "conservative, far right hero".

"You view the immigration in Europe (they obviously mean non white- mass immigration) as regeneration. Is this the chance?"

"Yes. Europe will be different, and this is the only chance, which it has left at all: to revitalize itself with the people, whom it does not actually want. (Here he sounds EXACTLY like Barbara Lerner Spectre. And reminder that this is supposed to be the far right, anti-Islam figurehead in Goymany.) The question is just, if it wants to abandon its political system. I would like to abandon the white Europe, but I would not like to abandon the democratic Europe."

Heil Höcke

It's also a complete waste of time discussing with Germans who think that every Christian is a Catholicuck/Proteshit

In the middle ages. And Judeo-Christianity is a Jewish sect whose primary members and prophets were all Jews. It is the other side of the same Shekel. And it doesn't belong in Europe, like Islam and Judaism

Is this actually BPS? Jewdar is off the charts

All true, and yet they are still one of the better mainstream news outlets.. quite sad actually.

this copy-pasta makes me really sleepy... you too? why dont we get comfy and watch an episode of got or st...

I'd like to see your little runes help us.

You wrote Klonokovsky, who is married to an Israeli about the JQ? Madman.

I literally posted an Orthodox image to you, but you were dumb enough to pull the no true scotsman nonetheless. And I DID look up the orthodox church years ago already. Literally THE FIRST thing I found was them praising Islam, pointing out its similarities and embracing it.

But even if they were not: the teachings of a Palestinian Rabbi are not my European heritage and they never will be.

Well, yes, but carefully. Too Woes primarily. To Klonovsky it was primarily about Sup Forums in general, what made Trump and his campaign succesful, what we do and what's actually up with the "anti-semitism" in the alt-right. I think I was reasonable enough to explain it and he continued the exchange.

who's JQ?

My point is that Roman Empire caught it first and still before it faced same jew problem. Root is jew, you don't cut just branches if you want to the remove tree completely.

i think we can play lotto or bingo in which country the first car/truck slams away the dominos....

THESE ARE USED:
>pic related
long: youtube.com/watch?v=Ybveol56BNc
short:youtube.com/watch?v=s4nsQRqRT5o

but why not those???
long: youtube.com/watch?v=liGpN_hhzqw
short: youtube.com/watch?v=DVRo2S60eIg

or these
youtube.com/watch?v=FxCq9iPY-6s
youtube.com/watch?v=PZujRvN0WE8
long one: youtube.com/watch?v=yGeOvLgB9U4

(okay, they are expensive, BUT does the christmas market isnt in the SAME PLACE every year??)
really makes you think!

he meant the jewish question. anyway we shouldnt be talkin bout jews in the AfD General desu. it makes no sense atm

I'm not Pagan, I'm an atheist. If there's a foreign religion left in me, it's Buddhism.

And the only thing that matters is your blood and soil. And those loyal to it or not. Even Christians who are loyal to European blood are acceptable, but the ideology and the churches will always remain a threat to a white Europe.

They are also, along with Islam which is even worse, responsible for the demographic explosion of Africa. THE one thing that could actually kill Europe in the near future.

JQ means Jewish Question. In this context about the role of Jews in getting lots of Africans and Arabs into Europe, as well as subverting our society, but that's a narrow focus of it. Kevin Macdonald wrote a trilogy of books on the subject. If the alt-right is good for one thing it's giving him more publicity.

>The Jews don't exist.
Yes, that is the position. Which is also why I said: they will get away with it and everything will pretend that nothing is there to see...Indeed that's the way it is.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395
Peter Sutherland is Jewish, Millenial Woes confirmed it

unironically his book

i am still waiting for armed police dressed as santa claus

You know, I don't trust the Polish or Hungarian government one bit but the reason they are not importing masses of Africans (at least in public) is because they're scared of their populace.

The Occidental Observer is truly impressive. And Anne Coulter, who retweeted him, knows.

But when it comes to them, it is truly the most difficult issue to address in Europe. You can talk about Islam and you can easily talk about terrorism. But the Jews don't exist.

>German engineering exports

Guys.. I love the Automation tech but im no fan of your latest invention.

>pic related oslo

They made you start thinking about alternative - AfD.

Sind das all die Kommentare, die gelöscht wurde? Wenn nicht, wundert's mich doch sehr, dass die durchgekommen sind.

I always say.
Christianity is a dysfunctional belief system that teaches others to be weak when their enemies threaten their lives.

why are you so focused on jews? did they harm you personally?

I voted for AfD long before I discovered Sup Forums and I didnt vote for them cause of the jews. honestly, this aint no JQ or Krautjew general, so please lets shift topics to something more valuable. unless im writing to Shills

Chainmail user any reccomendations?

Well that's very unsuprising if you look at the mechanics, how come engineers never called that out before they were even implemented?

Now to the Christians. In Spain this time:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/for-refugees-spanish-bishops-propose-a-church-without-borders-mother-for-all-94875

evangelicalfocus.com/europe/999/spanish_evangelicals_produce_a_guide_on_hosting_refugees

>schwer verletzt
Sieht man. Das Pflaster ist schon ganz schön groß. Tut bestimmt ziemlich weh beim Abreißen.

jopp.
sind halt so viele das ist anstrengend....

>orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ct-german-mayor-stabbed-20171128-story.html

Funny how they carefully do not metion what the assailants name is.
Could it be that he is called "Achmed"?

No shilling
just look here
and here make your own conclusion. Maybe you are not ready yet.

I am not, if you could read my comments. I view them as one major problem among many that lead to our current situation. I even said that, in the moment and Germany, Christian Social Democracy is an even bigger problem. And I am merely addressing the questions asked to me.

Isnt there an atheism general? why dont you fuck off?

this is still enough!
>pic

Most atheists vote left and don't reproduce enough compared to christians and since the decline of christianity in the west anti family ideologies like feminism etc and other degeneracies have become mainstream.

Removing christianity won't help white europe but, quicken it's demise. Removing one religion and another will takes it's place just like islam now.

Oh that's him. Seen that before, but somehow didn't make the connection.
Too bad he wasn't injured at all. Find it really weird how he only has a scratch. I don't even know how it's possible to do this little damage with a supposedly large knife if you have the intention to hurt someone.

I think it's just psychological in nature. The save face, to play pretend you are doing something.

What's worse is that the German government is literally part of mass murder: the terrorists of Bataclan and I think Brusseles came through as """"refugees""" using the Balkan route and crossing Germany into France.

Noone will ever pay for that. Noone. And neither for the BILLIONS in damage all of this did to Germany. Merkel herself will, at best, get removed from her office and then move on to EU or UN or whatever. And live on as a millionaire.

But since 96% of Parisians in Bataclan voted for Macron, they seem to approve.

tfw i will visit a christmas market tomorrow evening

i will have several glühweins upon your behalf fellow anons

Read german news ffs. Attacker is german and said
>Sie lassen mich verdursten und holen 200 Flüchtlinge nach Altena.
before cutting. Weimar is fucking real and it will get much worse quickly.

You should get rid of this obsession you have with jews. If you think that they are the only ones responsible for the shit that is going down, then you fell for a big psyop.
I really wonder why there are so many Shills here today. Stop trying to paint us as anti-semitic

>The truth triggers me
Literally all Christcucks ever. And you stale arguments become neither fresher, nor true by repeating them a million times.

Bamp!

Prost. Werde ich wahrscheinlich auch machen

Btw: Christian playing JIDF. How original!

Es ist ein Schnitter heißt der Tod

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYTaZGjVMr0

Which is interesting because in CofC Coulter was mentioned as someone who went onboard with the neo-cohen agenda to get her career rolling. Glad to see she found her conscience though. We'll see what happens, under the current structures they'll get away with it, but I don't see those structures persisting.

>remember this?
14 years!