I'm tired of you white fucks trying to reach off our oppression...

I'm tired of you white fucks trying to reach off our oppression. If this doesn't help you to see the absolute state the black community is in then you must be blind. This is yet another example of systemic white oppression of the black struggle.

No one cares, roody poo.

And this attitude is why you and children and children's children will be paying reparations.

>systemic white oppression of the black struggle

Is this nigger serious?

I'll call a nigger f*ke news to his face today

The only people holding the black community down are blacks.

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO

Better call LaVar

Yeah not gonna happen nog

Go home nigger. Oh wait, you don't want to actually live in black culture and take responsibility? You would rather have someone hand you shit while you throw a fit? Go home or just kys

Need better bait

>And this attitude is why you and children and children's children will be paying reparations.
you and what army? have you forgotten that police, military, firefighters are overwhelmingly white?

That's right racists apologize

Kek

Didn't cnn create the term fake news in the first place

For once, I actually agree with the you, nigger. Not because I care about the N word, but because of how much of a faggot this dude is.

Get a job nigger

you let yourself be whatever you tell yourself you are nigger

Wow how dare he assume that a WHITE MALE could ever understand the way the n-word makes blacks feel. How dare he assume an understanding of the black experience in such a flagrant way. It's sickening

>this is how we shut him down

this. his quote should be " youre the niggers, not me!"

Meanwhile in libya

lol, how can the be enslaved? cant they just man up and charge the nearest guy with a gun?

>black cucks
>man up

candyass

>KEEPPOST KEEPPOST