You may not like this, but this is what America really looks like

You may not like this, but this is what America really looks like.

Not the stupid "le 56%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

Big Black Cocks impregnated those hoes already.

Stfu. You know they'd never take it.

dont tell them or they will come

Seething

>Before the turn of the century, more than half of the residents of the United States were blue-eyed Caucasians, but that is no longer the case. In fact, the odds are that a baby born in this country today will grow up with brown eyes. By 1950, fewer than 35 percent of the American population had blue eyes. Most recently, that percentage has dwindled to about 17 percent

umm no sweetie

>American actor

I may be wrong, but theese girls are not anglo-saxon

maybe german or scandinavian

blonde colored hair and sliced lime?

Not the stupid "le 52%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

Not the stupid "le 45%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

stop. we want less people showing up here.

this women look genuinely dumb, how is that anything to be proud of? they look like their genes could need some mixing because they look like literal inbreds

Not the stupid "le 38%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

anglos and the saxons literally came from scandinavia and germany , the fuck are you saying ma nigga?

Not the stupid "le 29%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

Not the stupid "le 21%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

>a bunch of bottle blonde whores
if this is America it's still pretty shit

Not the stupid "le 14%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

is it just me or does she actually look cute in this one

>You may not like this, but this is what America really looks like.

>Not the stupid "le 56%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

Not the stupid "le 1%" meme that Sup Forums spreads.

>that Sup Forums spreads

that's not Sup Forums, that's paid shitposting by Soros, every single one of those (((memes))) was created and posted for a paycheck. And europeans, drunk as they are on refugee jizz, bought right into it.

lol

>that's not Sup Forums, that's paid shitposting by Soros, every single one of those (((memes))) was created and posted for a paycheck. And europeans, drunk as they are on refugee jizz, bought right into it.

Just you you disgusting mongrel

honestly I can't understand why murricans can't into foreign languages. you literally have maybe the biggest german diaspora in the world, but how many of them can speak German? 1% probably

>taking the bait
>making a thread

You're an embarrassment.....

because the entire world speaks our language besides stubborn slav monkeys?

>its shills and stupid non-mutts who are way dumber than our shoot em up education

says hello you fucking retarded mongrel.

lets do this

Sure thing Tyrone.

MAGA

You mean The Queens English. Yeah. We dont speak burger, that probably why nearly all, save Nips, have better grammar and syntax than mutts.

German language use was discouraged and suppressed during ww1 and ww2

Americans look like female college student bimbos with fake dyed blonde hair?

Yeah, nah.

I love these threads

If this were true for my area I wouldn't be seriously contemplating bleaching the mestizos and castizos in my town.

Only mutts would take the le 56% meme seriously my fellow amerimutt

Excellent!

(you)

Idaho maybe

few weeks ago I was in mall and pronounced "cats and dogs"

and I automatically did in the american way

don't worry Kevin, Spanish is very actual

>Letting the Amerimutt meme get to you.

The Euros have been taking it in the ass by Muhammad memes for a few years now. Let them have this. Don't be another Amerifat that can't handle the banter.

It's a really funny meme too.

I can be wrong, bud don't brits even write in a different way? I mean the style of writing

Same in North Dakota. Amerimutt meme doesn't really apply. Not to say that there aren't coalburners everywhere but literally there is simply not a significant non-white population here.

Unless Germans and Scandinavians fucking one another creates a mutt. I don't know the rules.

>1.6% of the worst kind of whores breed with blacks
>representative of anything

They're basically already the niggers of whites, who the hell cares. They mark their genetic line as inferior by breeding children with low IQ and brown skin.

this pic represents america

sure thing...

>manlet
>overweight
>"white"

no no señor, no CLEAN CHOLLO!

>bongs
Its prayer time Hakeem

Tbh, I think this image of mine started it. It was one of the first which made a blueprint for a lot to follow

memes don't always have a basis in reality, Hans. I know you Germans are extremely sensitive about your racial purity. kek

>flag

>3/10 sluts
Each one of these fucked a nigger to prove how tolerant and open minded they are.

It's not even banter when your country really is a 56% mongrel shithole, we're laughing at you not with you

Outside of large cities that's exactly what we look like.

Spent last week in southern Utah and no minorities anywhere, it was heaven.

Couldn't you answer this by posting pictures of big crowds of several parts of any country?
If yuo post pics of the crowd in a game of the Green Bay Packers, they surely will be mostly whites and some mixed, the token asian maybe.
Do the same with the Atlanta Falcons crowds and they must be all brown or black.

Certainly

Nah, not really.. If you skip the o'clock shit its basically burger.
But Americans are getting cucked because of niggers in school who would rather protest cops shooting criminals than learning how to fucking write their own language well into their 20s, so their language is probably going to be like the african english.. Briby or whatever the fuck its called where its "dey dem den dat".

Spoiler: Rural areas are white everywhere

You're not wrong. It's just there is some context to be had. I havn't seen a non-white in 2 months.

Plenty of us live in rural areas. America is very big. Do you think I would be against nuking most every metropolitan in this country? They are literal Sewers.

Yuros don't know that and never will because they only see or go to New York and Los Angeles.

This is exactly what it looks like at any major university/state school.

At least our country exists

My personal favorite.

kill any aryans today Fritz?

>Before the turn of the century, more than half of the residents of the United States were blue-eyed Caucasians
That's literally impossible. Most Europeans aren't blue eyed and nor has Europe ever been mostly blue eyed.

Put black dick in their mouthes and yes that’s what America looks like. A fucking ZOG interracial breeding ground

who keeps making these amerimutts? they are glorious.
Also, checked.

Suburbs and Rural areas are 68% of the US and in total are about 80% White. Suburbs are 50% of the US as of July 1st 2017 White Suburbanites under 35 make up 18.8% in total. Half of White Suburbanites are under 35. Big cities make up 32% of the US and are 27.5% white in total. Also we will be majority Non White in 2055 IF current trends continue.

The problem is that city people never leave their little third world hellholes so they assume the rest of the country is like that.

I have some black and Asian friends, and they are all actually literally afraid of rural and semi-rural areas. Too many white people and when you’re the only visible minority you can’t get away with shit which would be brushed off as normal in the big city.

Minorities are conspiring to make cities actively hostile to whites, and have been for decades, and this has caused whites to question why they should stay in cities and states with high taxes which go directly to contributing to their own demise. Rural American living is dreamed of even by many white liberals even if they can’t admit why.

Salty memes aside, America is as comfy as ever in many places.

It's the same in Europe. Moral of the story as Jefferson pointed out- cities are degenerate hell-scapes.

Thats cute, he thinks nonwhites are only 10%.
Walk into any kindergarten and report back how white you are

>be american
>literally went to Walmart 2x today and it's only 2pm
>eatin nothing but Fritos and vodka all day
>will unironically most likely drunk drive to McDonalds later to buy a hamburger
>tfw no plans except shitposting and watching anime for the rest of the day
all in all, it feels pretty good to be american

>suburbs
Are there like "Kioscos" or some kind of convenience stores near those? I mean, do you have to always go to the supermarket to but a simple beer?
I could not live without my kioscos near to save me.

This. I never saw a non-white until I was 13 years old and my dad literally said pic related.

Someone gets it, its fucking hilarious.

why are tards so insecure about the 56 meme? starting to believe this is all an elaborate LARP, so that the (((media))) can report on it in the future

>Non White in 2055 IF current trends continue

Utter bullshit. We are 56% white now. The official census definition of "white" includes millions of Jews, Arabs, North Africans, mestizos who self identity as white, and more- and those numbers are years old. This also doesn't count millions of illegal immigrants who will receive permanent residency the moment the next Democrat president is sworn in.

We went from 90% white to 50% white in 50 years. If you think it's going to take 38 years just to drop another 6%, you're crazy.

That's a big pizza. Can you routinely order pizzas that big in the united states of 42%?

fpbp

About 6.1 million semites are considered White yes. But I give the Levantine people who are considered White in the US a break. About 59.7% if your talking actually European.

lol k

Shift that decimal point to the left and you might have a decent figure.

HOT

>anecdotal evidence is more important than factual statistics

The country is less than 56% white. That's not an opinion. Of course it's not spread out evenly, there are places that are 95% white and there are places that are 5% white.

Why are you posting pictures of an Ecuadorian prison?