The memeflag crisis

>insults someone because of their country
>doesn't reveal their own flag
why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/j6vrJxNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Freedom of speech. You bongs wouldn't understand.

>not filtering meme flaggers

Because based Gen Z owns this board now. We make the rules and do whatever we want with the flag culture. Oldfags can get fuct. Don't you oldfaggets have faceberg accounts to attend to anyway?

I think it's some sort of conspiracy to cover up all the proxies and the scum. notice the lack of Israeli and Turkish flags? Turkish flags in particular used to be quite common before meme flags... now for all practical purposes they don't exist

I know for a fact that indians are the primary users of meme flags because it's impossible for them to make a post, no matter how well written and elaborate, and not have an amerimutt flood the thread with poo in loo memes.

Now they hide behind meme flags because it's the only way to actually engage in a discussion in this board.

it's not a big deal, you know they're meme flags hiding their geos. what is a problem is the lolbergs who are taking it seriously and polluting the board with civic nationalism

>Amerilard
>believes in conspiracies without any evidence
Checks out

Just proving again the value of being anonymous.

hurr fucking durr, you realize 90% of memeflags are actual, real life shills who get paid to spread disinfo right, it just so happens their from israel too hence the memeflags

I don't know how this one looks like

So shills can work more efficiently. Hiro has been known to take bribes.

i do reveal my flag when asked

Until the poster proves otherwise, I will always assume they are an Israel/turkey shill. Sort of filters itself.

Technically my flag is more geographically correct than the burger flag, which is one reason I use it

also is there a reason you didn't include the UN flag in your pic?

Please remove your flag?

POO

okay
wrong

why didn't you include the UN flag in your pic britbong?

Meme flags are the literal nigger of this board.

Here a (You)

Thanks, if only all memeflaggers did.

IN

Meant for

just curious why OP left out the UN flag in his pic

You know you can filter out those flaggots, right? Sup Forums is much better without their posts. I'd also recommend filtering out any tripfag you see.

It's part of the experiment. Just play along.

why would I want people to know that I'm a Turk?

>uk cuck can't handle the banter
holy shit what a meme

>wants to hide his leaf
>picks the leaf cross flag

Inspect the element of a meme flag and you will see the purpose of those flags.

because 99% of Sup Forums nowadays are nigger newfags, who don't even realise that country flags were only added as an organized effort to hinder and obstruct discord on the board. literally the only purpose of country flags was to divide and conquer

>This isn't a blessing in disguise to discern actually shilling or ironic shitposting from legitmate satire or serious posts.

Have you tried not giving even a little bit of a shit about this?

>comes to the last place on the internet with free speech
>uses a filter
wew

fuck memeflaggots

You're alright, kid.

>Meme flags introduced
>Shilling increases exponentially
>Turkey, Canada, and India flags disappear by the numbers

Exactly, I would rather mentally filter out the 95% of shit here than miss something valuable because I never saw it when I could have.

>Based

More like laced with single mothers amd father niggers.

>Mfw when I'm a britbong too
Stfu Britbong faggot, go get your teeth fixed cunt, hahahahahaaha omg I love memeflags, fight me faggot.

>brazil
>calling anyone else a mutt

question for meme flaggers?
>do you realize that a large percent of Sup Forums automatically disregards and or filters your post?
>true or false. memeflaggers are poo's,leafs,jews and shills

>dominican republic
opinion discarded

>Can't deal with the bantz
>Whining about it
You really have a thin skin bong.

Swedes,leafs,and shills hiding behind larping flags. Easy to spot shills that way

It's their loss if they can't appreciate freedom of speech.

They're the biggest shills on the board.

I'm an american that will act like a European. I do it all the time.

Your a larping faggot and shill kys leaf

at this point the proper flag are becoming meme too so thas it matter??

True

when 95% of memeflag post are tier it's no surprise the get filtered

Can someone PLEASE make a greasemonkey extension that replaces all memeflags with pic related?

remember when this place had no ID's and no flags? you newfags could not cut it

>Freedom of speech
Freedom to hide like a coward.

No one fucking cares CIA Nigger

Nevermind, doesn't seem too hard to do myself, watch this space in 10 mins.

there is no reason to be upset. newfag

Bong doesn't believe for years in mass Muslim rapes gangs, just a racist conspiracy theory.

oops.

Agreed. Being able to hide your flag was a mistake.

there never use to be flags at all, but i don't think you were here for that

tbf we originally only had meme flags before the great exodus
But yeah they should never have been put back in, just another example of Sup Forums's admin being a gigantic faggot

freedom of being a pussy*

Anyone posting under a memeflag is a redditor mongoloid who feels the need to express his individuality on an anonymous forum and/or to hide his true flag to avoid being bantered to death for being a fucking leaf or pooinloo.

All memeflag posts should be disregarded with extreme prejudice. Don't give them (You)s and they will fuck off.

Godspeed, Britfriend. Pls link when done.

if i was a leaf, i'd want another flag to hide behind too

sup reddit

The flags were a mistake. And im talking about national flags. Instead of discussing politics we insult other peoples countries with memes.

Well things are better now

It will have to be a big one.

it was originally meant to be an extra (minor) layer of protection for people who live in places that don't respect freedom of speech

it needs to go though, it just helps out low energy trolls

Keep trying to convince yourself that we're pussy enough to hide our flag Jamal.

You noticed how leafs and poos essentially disappeared with the introduction of meme flags?
Yeah.

Kek

son, today I am not disappoint

How fucking autistic do you have to be to think pointing out someones flag is an argument?

Posters just have to stop being so fragile when others posters make fun of your flag. Just take it with a chuckle instead of being so afraid that you resort to using cowardly memeflags like a faggot.

I like the Gadsden flag better than my geographic one

UMA

>Using a country flag
>Every

Fucking maroons.

It's done bros.

Click on greasemoney (tapermonkey) and create a new script, put whatever bs you want in the popup box (it will get overwritten anyway), then when the editor opens delete everything, paste this in and click save.

pastebin.com/j6vrJxNw

it makes them easier to id in other threads

i only used the memeflags i had saved. someone should make a better version

>his country flag isn't also a meme flag

amateur

why did you not include pirate flag romania?

>people caring what meme flaggers say

in /sg/ we don't reply to memeflags unless they reveal their flag..since their whole purpose is to not contribute any little bit to the quality of the conversation users have

t.russian

No templar flag

t.pole

memeflags are so fucking gay, it's like avatarfagging-lite. atleast I can filter them!