Just a heads up

Friendly reminder that leftist enclaves are criminal shit holes. Pick related.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/16/no-the-viral-image-of-2016-election-results-and-2013-crime-rates-is-not-real/?utm_term=.d88dbf7d0dc9
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/16/no-the-viral-image-of-2016-election-results-and-2013-crime-rates-is-not-real/?utm_term=.d88dbf7d0dc9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great. Now care to share something we didn't already know?

Niggers commit crime.
Niggers vote democrat.
This isn't much of a revelation user.

>North East
>higher crime rate
Ill take bullshit and misinformation for 800 Alex.

More like denial there buddy. Unless you think place like the Bronx, Buffalo, Newark, Roxbury and dozens of areas full of non whites aren't producing a ton of crime.

How are "lower crime rate" and "higher crime rate" determined ? I doubt that the northwest or some random rural area between Minnesota and Wisconsin has more crime than most of texas and california, only boomer would be dumb enough to take your dumb pic seriously

Good job letting everyone know you're a child and can't be taken seriously. Too bad kiddo.

>areas with lots of people have more crime
wow, that's crazy, user

Alright,what else is new?

>PET PEEVE #232
>GEOGRAPHIC PROFILE MAPS WHICH ARE BASICALLY JUST ETHNICITY MAPS

Notice how OPs map says 'rates'?

>cime rate
>rate
Why the fuck can't niggers understand relative numbers?
It doesn't say total crimes you illiterate failure

>JUST BECAUSE NIGGERS LIVE IN THESE AREAS DOESNT MEAN THE PROBLEM IS BECAUSE OF NIGGERS!
It's all so tiresome.

>lots of people
>more crime

Crime rate is independent of population

>Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
Really

Jesus Christ Y'all are retarded.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/16/no-the-viral-image-of-2016-election-results-and-2013-crime-rates-is-not-real/?utm_term=.d88dbf7d0dc9

Please archive it
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/11/16/no-the-viral-image-of-2016-election-results-and-2013-crime-rates-is-not-real/?utm_term=.d88dbf7d0dc9

>hur dur there's more crime in areas where more people live i wonder why

Maine doesn't have a high crime rate. A lot of ignorant white people who vote against their self-interests, but little crime.

-> Why is it always an american who doesn't understand basic mathematical principles?
Is it because of common core?

>dutch cunt got embarrassed and hid behind a memeflag
L
O
L

Notice how the truth of the shown map doesn't matter in the slightest when it comes to you not understanding simple relative numbers you dumb cunt

Because we are 56%. Well over a quarter of American posters are mystery meat niggers of one sort or another with Hunter gatherer brains.

fuck off

>xkcd

Why can't leftists meme?

if by people you mean niggers

creating memes requires basic logic. this obviously creates a problem for leftists.

Aww the little dike-skipper got his butt blasted.

>ITT retards who can't figure out population density correlates to many things

DUMB WEEBFAGGOTPOSTER

Yet another american who doesn't understand relative numbers and posts before reading.
Every single time.
The sad thing is that you probably think you're smart as well.

WOOF WOOF

Oh, please do enlighten me, Hans. Er, Achmed. Sorry.

Maine (and New Hampshire) both voted for Trump. They were two of the states that were stolen. New Hampshire is more libertarian and Maine is straight conservative, which isn't to say there aren't a lot of rich liberal Jew faggot transplants along the coast shitting everything up.

Really, the cotton belt of Alabama and Mississippi are densely populated? Do tell.

Fuck off back to class, undergrad.

Crime statistics are racist.

Relative numbers are not dependent on total numbers you genius.
10% is still 10%, wether it's 10% of one hundred or one million.

Now post a picture of your hand with a timestamp and show me what kind of subhuman you are.

Show me where that data shows a per capita basis, Jamsheed.

crime _rate_, retard.

Apparently this is the case. Why is it every single time we have an A.I. and let it pore over data and statistics it comes to the conclusion that blacks and hispanics commit more crimes and somehow calls them out on it then data is now racist. Really jogs the noggin.

>rate
rate1
NOUN

1A measure, quantity, or frequency, typically one measured against another quantity or measure.

>inb4 but it can also mean something else!
Not in this context.
Your arm, niggerboy, I'm waiting.

>crime rate
>rate
percentages are 3rd grade maths jesus fucking christ

I doubt most people in the US know what percent means.

The word rate isn't in the picture, Okonkwo.

Bahaha the lying Washington Post says it's fake so it MUST be fake.. It's not like they've been caught lying before. Sounds like you are the one that's retarded here boy.

>Iowa is a hotbed of crime
Wut

>The word rate isn't in the picture

>LOWER CRIME RATES
>HIGHER CRIME RATES

so you're both illiterate and have trouble with elementary school mathematics

pls post a picture of your hand

Oh I get it, creating intentionally cringy shit because you have down syndrome.

I bet there's a lot of Mexicans living in the south of Texas.

Yeah, I agree.

Maine has a high crime rate?

Haha, yeah right. It's white yuppie liberals galore there.

middle right
>lower crime rates
>higher crime rates

Hello mr 52%, how does it feel not to be white?

You can't slap the word rate on data and say it means rates now. The source is government data. The government raw value data isn't rates.

>Data source is not rates
>OP slaps word rates on picture
>hurr durr is rates

That's just the previous election results. Fake post.

>You can't slap the word rate on data and say it means rates now. The source is government data. The government raw value data isn't rates.

>gets blown the h*ck out
>shifts goalposts
topcuck

Why is it always an autistic kraut that tries to destroy the world?

Ding ding ding. Yep. Crime rate is always higher in an area where gibs are given. In a recent study by NPR correspondent Shankar Vedantam they found that young males convicted of prior violent crimes that received section 8 payments for mortgage aid and had not moved from their current home underwent "income shock" and actually increased the rate of crime in their area of living. Crazy isn't it?

>what does 'rate' mean?

Lower and higher than what?

>you can't write rate and mean rate
Really?
Also, nobody was arguing about the amount of truth in that picture, you just didn't understand the picture because you're retarded and already admitted yourself that you didn't see the word rate.
Now you try to backpaddle and move the goalpost and act like that doesn't matter, but I'm not about to let you.
Hand

>data set is not about rates
>data is being presented as rates

See above, Magbeb

I find it hard to believe that New England has that much crime outside of urban counties.

Are you talking about Hitler? Because I'm pretty sure most people who were against him back then would have fought for him if they could have seen this future.

0 sources. opinion discarded

>ay yo we like welfare, rap and gang sheit, also we vote democrat

Nothing we haven't known for literally decades

>cant read
>does not understand trivial math
Ameritard or shitskin? Take your bets, people!

>picture has 0 source
>presents known data set from .gov census data of raw crime
>hurr durr u haz no source

>0 sources
0 arguments

>picture clearly says rates
>nigger decides to shitpost because he can't comprehend a simple picture
Try harder, you cannot move the goalpost, this conversation has always been about the meaning of the picture, not about the veracity of it.

You forgot to turn on your memeflag, you fucking degenerate
Oh, and the left still can't meme

>you cannot move the goalpost, this conversation has always been about the meaning of the picture, not about the veracity of it.
this. he got embarrassed and he's now trying to save face on an anonymous board. talk about sad.

Post hand, nigger.

>small brain
>Hur dur Germans wuz good guys, the (((allies))) were the bad guys, goy
>medium brain
>Nazis were evil and the allies fought to destroy fascism
>large brain
>Nazis were retards who deserved to be punished for waging war with fellow Europeans

Sweet source, fagtron.

look what siding with the (((allies))) has done for our wonderful country

Shit. "New England" is fucked. What is up with that?
Show me your statistics boy.

Wut?
you autistic krauts are still voting up his heir.

Friendly reminder that only criminals and inner city thugs voted for Hillary, law abiding citizens all voted for Trump.

THERE'S LESS CRIME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WTF!?!

this, though if the map was accurate crime would be correlated with cities which are obvious democratic. on the flipside, those blue urban counties also account for 2/3 of american GDP and essentially subsidize their parasitic republicuck counterparts.

right wing retards can't meme

How do you measure evil?
By people killed?
In that case Hitler was right, because the leftists killed a ton more.
On the outcome?
In that case he was right, because his future would have been preferable to our present.

How do you measure these things, user?
>inb4 shitty memes that the brown-haired hitler wanted to kill everybody non-blonde and blue-eyed
Go back.

>we chose to side with the allies
>ignores the fact that axis attacker is and declared war on us

Stormniggers and Nazi larpers need to die

>ignores the fact that America was de facto allied with the allies before already and sent them huge amounts of money and equipment
Nigger you don't understand.
Also, Japs weren't "nazis," so you failed to make a point.

we baited the nips into attacking us and let it happen

Careful now toothpaste, you're culturally appropriating the inbred mudslimes religion. Doesnt that anger your false god of Egalitarianism?

>declare war on half the world
>lose
>"reee allies were the bad guys"

>declare war on half the world
nigga you dumb

underated

Are you really this retarded?
UK and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declarations_of_war_during_World_War_II
Hitler sent a ton of peace offers to Britain as well because he didn't want to kill brits, you're a fucking idiot man.

Read the article, you fucking retard. It shows exactly what each of the maps actually is and gives an actual crime rate map.

You'll have to try harder Ben

Axis were retarded enough to declare war on USA and USSR, and then 70 years later get mad at US and Russia for "siding with the bad guys"

gj shifting the goalposts after you get btfo, just like that other retard

USA was supplying the allies, offcourse they'd declare war.