Jojo

Animeonly here, why do people hate part 5?

>Boring and generic Jojo
>Lacklustre villain
>Anti-climatic end
>Fugo written out of the story
>Piss poor original translation

Don't get me wrong I love Part 5. Great setting, stand fights in terms of creative where much improved from Part 4 and it had arguably the best crew, at least until Part 8 ends. But it did have some glaring flaws that people can't help but hold against it.

Also 7>8>6>4>5>2>3>1

It takes the gayness and the weirdness to the maximum level.

Also giorno is a complete gary stu.

Did you dislike 3, it's the same with more homoeroticism, no old joseph, a discount polnareff and bruno who is really fucking good.

Also the villain is leagues worse and the final fight has the most asspulls of any araki fight yet.

Part 5 is definitely my least favorite.

Don't worry. It's pretty good. Bizarre violent fights all the way. If you liked part 3, it's that, but weirder.

shitty scans

It drags out a shit ton and Araki went crazy with his 'style'.

Too many up's and downs.

First of all, too fucking long, the main villain was revealed way too late, his fight was way too long too, boring and just bad in general, feels like some kind of stardust crusaders 2 and while not fault of araki at all, but there's still no good translations/scans..
But then, there's some really, really good fights, specially those that are in "movement", like the one in the train, white album, 2 freaks in a helicopter, the art is good, the crew has personality except for hugo maybe, cool scenarios in general and pretty violent fights.

Pillar-pussy must have been fine as fuck. Too bad she'd absorb your dick.

Personally was the translation. It made the bullshit moments more incomprehensible but rereading, there's a new translation, everything makes sense, more or less and Giorno it's a cool guy but Buccelati it's more interesting.

disgustingly bad translations
Part 5 is my favourite but every time a chapter gets retranslated it's like I'm reading it for the first time.
don't fret, you'll love it read the manga tho

I personally love part 5, except for the diavolo fight. He should have been killed like dio, unlike how he just replayed death over and over.

>First episode of part 5 ends
>Gangster's Paradise starts playing

If it was so good then how come Kars wanted sex=useless

Diavolo didn't deserve what he got

Poor translation, wiki reliance, and speed reading.

you forgot jojo was at the sideline
and that Araki fucking forgot about gio's original ability with reflecting attacks back.

Giorno wasn't at the sideline.

He exists to clean up with a bullshit stand, much like Jotaro.

Giorno is pretty boring
Final fight wasn't good
Plot was a rehash of Part 3
Villain had no character besides "muh identity"
None of the side villains were particularly memorable
In the grand scheme of things, Part 5 had no relevance

That said though, Mista and Bruno were pretty good and 5 had some of my favorite fights in the series, so it's okay with me

>Araki ignoring a power used at the beginning
if that's a major complaint, then I don't think this is the series for you

Yes, but what about a Hamon dicking?

Mista reeks

Shit scans and a bad translation that ruins characterization. It's why people think Diavolo is a bland villain.
Luckily the retranslation is fixing these problems, but it's moving slow as fuck.

It's my second favorite part behind DiU.

Metallica vs Doppio is an amazing fight

This pretty much sums up all the shitters in this thread and the part 5 hate.

I mean general itself is already pretty shit but why every jojo related thread other than the general has to be this autistic.

I think retranslation for part 5 will be done in 2 or maybe 3 months, so I'd say you wait for it to finish and then ride the part 8 train with us, it's the best written part so far.
And no you can't skip parts

Just like the shit that is your taste.

>he didn't get the joke

The old scans, for comparison.

This isn't even one of the worst parts of the old translation, it gets so much worse.

Because Narancia isn't a girl

What's even the reason for the lack of good scans for part 5 for such a long time?

It's not the scans, it's the translation. You can just download the colored raws and solve the scan problem.

Laziness and is having the least priority when it comes to retranslation. Part 3 and 4 had bad translations as well so people finished them first. Thankfully now it's nearly done and the part 5 is bad meme is slowly dying. The only ones left that still using this meme is usually shows up in these kind of threads because they know nobody will give a shit about them in general.

If it was so bad, why was it so popular in Japan?
Was it really just fujos?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because the english translation is shit.

Irrelevant he is still the cutest and loving him is completely straight.

Because of shitty translations and scans were the only thing available until recently.

That and part 7 fags designated 5 as the part that had to get meme'd on to deflect any criticism of Same Face Run.

Part 5 is actually the best part.

this is the stupidest thing to complain about
>m-muh sekrit club

>deflecting criticism of vento aureo by memeing on steel ball run
fuck off

it's not a funko pop

Steel Football Run

She'd only absorb your dick if she got the mask.

Someone shoop a KQ face onto this picture

Friendly reminder that Kars genocided this

thicc

People realizing how part 7 fags being such piece of shits about stuff was one of the best thing happened in these last years. It's ironic now that their part is getting meme'd on.

Zeppeli dies, Jonathan dies, Dio survives, Caesar dies, Lisa Lisa is Joseph's mother, Kars becomes the ultimate lifeform, Kars gets blown into space, The World can stop time, Abdul dies, Abdul dies again, Iggy dies, Kakyoin dies, Star Platinum can stop time, Dio dies, Killer Queen turns things into bombs, Kira gets Stray Cat and Bites the Dust, Kira gets killed by the ghost alley, Diavolo wants to kill Trish, Fugo leaves the team, Bruno is dead but not really, King Crimson can look into the future and skip time, Doppio is Diavolo, Abbachio dies, Narancia dies, Polnareff is a turtle, Gio gets Gold Experience Requiem, Diavolo is put in an eternal death loop, White Snake can steal Stands and memories, F.F. dies, Weather Report is Pucci's brother, Weather Report dies, C-Moon can control gravity, Jotaro and Hermes come back, Made in Heaven can accelerate the flow of time, everybody but Emporio dies, Emporio kills Pucci with Weather's stand, universe gets reset, the corpse is Jesus Christ, D4C can interact with parallel universes, Lucy Steel becomes Jesus, Valentine gets Love Train, Hot Pants and Diego die, Gyro dies, Johnny gets Tusk Act 4, Valentine dies, alternate Diego with The World steals the corpse, Lucy Steel kills Diego and Pocoloco wins the race.

XD

I'm currently reading part 5, but this pissed me off.

>Has Bruno deliver his daughter so he can kill her wiping away her DNA
>Leaves behind her severed hand

He literally took the rest of her with him, why leave behind DNA evidence, why not just grab her and remove her without dismembering her?

It would have made Bruno think she was taken away safely.

Should I just skip this part? I'm considering hopping to part 6.

shitty scans and it scared people over their sexuality.

>skipping parts
part 6 is really good btw don't believe the memes about it

>Should I just skip this part?

everyone dies in part 6

I heard.

SOP THIS

Hey guys, is Rohan actually gay?

No, one of the spin off stories is about him falling in love with a milf

Had a really bland translation

Giorno is basically Jotaro 2.0 in terms of how little presence he has

Cast had three characters that were essentially non combatants.

Story in general isn't that interesting, stand fights are very well composed though, which is one of the stronger points of the part.

>Cast had three characters that were essentially non combatants
Abbachio, Trish I guess and who else?

Fugo

Solido Naso

It was fated that Diavolo would have to cut it off. Besides, what good is DNA evidence going to do?

Fugo, only got one fight in and was never useful again to the point Araki had to kick him out of the team because his stand was too hard to write fights around.

Yes and no
I honestly wish the ending would have just been deleted

How come animeonly's don't read the translations?
Do you even try looking for them or do you just hate reading?

No one wants to read bad translations

And animeonlies want to see everything for the first time in motion

How good is Giorno's bj?

For me it's just inconsistency between parts.
I love the main characters, but I get why they're not a lot of fans' favorites. Bruno's crew just doesn't stand up that well next to the stardust crusaders or the Morioh gang.
Also, the setting isn't as immersive as the others in the series. Sure, a lot of them get really fucking strange, but Araki's italy doesn't feel as 'real' as it could.
Add in a pretty flimsy villain and the whole "it just works" thing. It's good, just not the best it could be.

Because it wasn't bad, just shit scans and translations. Everywhere it was officially released loved it.

Part 4 had DUWANG scanlations, you can't say that it's just shit scans and translations when part 4 was more liked despite suffering from the same exact problem for a while.

It's a lot of fun to meme on SBRfags honestly, they shitposted for years and prevented any actual discussion about 7 and now they bitch and moan when other people do the same to them. Hopefully Valentinefags can shut up with "VALENTINE DINDU NUFFIN" so we can get some actual discourse going about why he was such a good villain (he WAS a villain after all).

why are you so fat and ugly?

>and the whole "it just works" thing
That's a shitty translation meme. The reason no one understood King Crimson for so long was because the shitty translation explained it really poorly (i.e. not at all).

Duwang's translations are more literal than Ignition One, which were also translated from Chinese translations. Ignition One made far too many assumptions as to what was right instead, which caused many things to be lost in the process.

>Part 4 had DUWANG scanlations, you can't say that it's just shit scans and translations when part 4 was more liked despite suffering from the same exact problem for a while.
Except until Part 4 was retranslated, it consistently ranked the lowest in part ratings.

>this meme again
He wasn't booted because of his Stand, he was written to be an enemy that turned on the group in exchange for a pardon from the boss but Araki didn't want to draw Giorno killing him because they were meant to become close friends over the story. That's why they set up Giorno using GE to become immune to PH's virus the first time it's used, PH was going to run rampant in whatever city they were going to fight it in and Giorno was the only one who get close without melting into goo and he had to find a way to stop it without it launching all it's viral pods and killing everyone in the city.

Whats his stand?

it wasn't until I was at Rock Paper scizzor kids that I found out Part 4 had a good translation.
It was fun marathoning from the start

What the fuck is that

It's fine though. Pucci is stopped and his plan fails, and everyone he killed has their souls returned but with different memories since history took a different course without Pucci in it. It's bittersweet because they are but aren't the same people save Emporio, but if Jolyne hadn't sacrificed her life to get Emporio Weather's disc he wouldn't have been able to body Pucci and undo his acceleration to Heaven by turning his brain into punch.

fuck off namefag, you're outing yourself as an offtopic poster

At least the DUWANG scanlations were funny though, the part 5 scanlations were just shit. There's only one part that could be considered funny just because of how stupid it is.

I'm not fat, bitchboi, so you're only half right.

Jesus Christ

What do you think they are talking about ?

haha, le SAVAGE Sup Forums users back at it again!!!

La Squadra did nothing wrong.
Diavolo murdered 2 of their partners because of his autism. They were just trying to avenge Sorbet and Gelato

>did nothing wrong
>literally an assassination team in the italian mafia

They tried to attack the main crew, thats what they did wrong. If, instead, they approached them with the idea of joining forces and killing the boss, things might have changed.

Imagine a part 5 where Giorno joined La Squadra instead

I want david to give us just one "Meanwhile at the legion of doom" type scene with La Squadra.

>oraoraora
>mudamudamuda ahahaha

>Giorno joins Squadra
>They fight with Buccelati's gang instead

Man, their team would've been stacked and it would be their team vs a single guy. Diavolo would've been fucked.

>Giorno quickly gets killed by Narancia

who would be the bruno of squadra? Nero?

I wonder if Risotto is capable of soloing Buccelati's gang.

Either Nero or Prosciutto.

any idea where i can get my hands on the full diu ost?

Giaccio would make his piss into icecubes and offer giorno a cold drink

japan

No because Mista or Narancia just shoots a bullet at him and kills his ass,