INDICTMENTS TO BE UNSEALED SOON, GOP TURNING ON TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-probe-drain-the-swamp-20171125-story.html
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

After making yesterday’s event to honor vets all about him self, and his retarded tweet that ruined todays’s meeting with lawmakers, it’s clear Trump is losing his mind over the investigation. Flynn is going to turn states and fuck over Trump, his son and Kushner. Can’t wait to see them get gassed for treason.

God I hope Trump is one of them.

"T-trump is finished this time!"
$.05 has been deposited in your account

Was the NK missle test the final smokescreen?

MAGA

FUCK UNLEASH HELL

REEEEEEEEE

Time for your daily LARPs to end.

Here is the only clock that is ticking.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-mueller-probe-drain-the-swamp-20171125-story.html

>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-might-be-the-one-whos-draining-the-swamp/2017/11/24/e1f11ae0-c40b-11e7-84bc-5e285c7f4512_story.html

>linking to fake news

BREAKING BULLETIN:
November 28, 2017
Washington, DC
In a tweet on November 25 President Donald J. Trump, the only trusted source of truth, revealed insider information that the nation's banks and financial institutions have been misrepresenting their earnings for the past three years.
According to President Trump the financial sector has actually been "devasted" due to the actions of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, meaning that the current value of financial stocks are, in reality, worth a mere fraction of their stated value.
Based upon this new information, we highly recommend that all current holders of stocks and other securities related to banking and financial services immediately sell and divest themselves of those assets in order to protect themselves from catastrophic losses.

fake news doing a 180 and changing the narrative on Mueller.

Wow dude i want some of what your smoking

The drug is called zionism.

Who comes to pol and posts links to the washington post?

When washington post says Mueller is investigating Trump for 10 months and just this week flips their script that means something is up. Use some critical thinking from time to time.

post an archive is what he was saying you raging faggot

I SWEAR GUYS! THIS TIME DRUMF IS DONE FOR REALZ!

Nord bot is a god, he got my back.

and this, my friends, is what actual satire looks like.
well done, user.

lazy faggot

bump,

Start to cry when Obama is the one getting the indictment.

Cash in your chips, time for sushi

4,200 sealed indictments..
All we can be sure of is what has been happening, and what comes next has been scripted for a year +.
The banquet has been prepared, and the dinner bell about to be rung.. As always, it's up to US to take what's rightfully ours.

Sage for Soros shills

Source faggot?

Stop getting all giddy.
Nothing has happened.
Nothing is happening.
Nothing will happen.

See:
Source is me.
Do you not know non-partisan satire when you see it??
You guys really need to have a sense of humor once in a while.
Jeezus!!

GOP has been against trump since day one you faggot.

There are more than 4,000 incitements.

It's isn't Trump that's going down.

And you don't exist.. Got it.

I exist only in your tiny, little mind...., along with the rest of your delusions.

I don't know if you are just trolling OP but let me tell you something that i've been saying for ages, trump will never be impeached, you are a kike faggot and god save the queen

hahaha
> unsealing to happen, last chance to pretend a happening
> plebs try to use this moment to derail tax reform
watch this:
> TAX REFORM IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING
watch the jew shills come in and say it isn't
fucking cunts

I SENSE MASSIVE CORRUPTION AND STOLEN FUNDS IN THIS BUREAU

This. Pull the /cbts/ trigger sir. We're with you all the way.

Trump Curse will strike again.

Nice speculation

> i don't know how to read a thread before i post.
it's satire idiot.
pretty good satire at that because it can be interpreted from both pro & anti perspective.
nobody uses their brain anymore.

losing your mind is closer to going into the woods and then releasing a book called what happened in which you try to blame everyone but yourself

Trump is reveling in all of this, tweeting and taking shots, going for golf etc

the people that lost have no voice - the few retards that continued this ridiculous act have been destroyed

deleting tweets, stopping shows, losing millions

that is losing you moron

and that's why you are losing your head saying things like: gassed for treason

your meltdown is hilarious

>not getting it comped

bump

Libs have the memory of a goldfish

The whole point of what he's doing is to get people to archive shit themselves you retard

it's hilarious that trumpcucks always post this. the desperation is delicious. i mostly take pleasure that your communities and states are shitholes that cant sustain themselves though--trumpcucks deserve to live in squalor at the feet of their yankee overlords like the effeminate bitches they are.

there is a really cool graphic i saw somewhere in /pol that shows the distribution of sealed indictments in the '16 electoral map. Most of the indictments are in blue states.

interesting...bump.
nah, just kidding, kys.
sa ged

He's a liberal. He's smoking pot and Muslim cock.

bump in your honor

Critical thinking?? This guys a Marxist, get em!!!

ayyy

May I keep going?

This shit is getting old. Every fucking day, 'Trump is surely going to get impeached'. And nothing happens because he's not stupid enough to have gone there in the first place. Clinton supporters are deluded retards.

Trump will kill himself. Hitler style, with cyanide and a gun.

Screenshot this, I want to be the guy that called it.

yup.
libs are retarded. hopefully one day they become self aware.

How can the GOP turn on Trump when they were never fucking for Trump?

Hurting commies' feelings is not treason, sry.