Brexit strongly linked to xenophobia

>Brexit strongly linked to xenophobia

>Fear of immigrants and foreigners is associated with support for Brexit, according to a pair of studies conducted by an international team of researchers.

>These findings were true regardless of voter age, gender or education.

What do you think about this leave voters?

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-11-xenophobia-strongly-linked-brexit-voter.html
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1948550617732393
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-britain-india-immigrants-accept-more-free-trade-deal-diplomat-warning-yk-sinha-a8073516.html
archive.fo/gkBod
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> redefine not wanting mudlimes to fuck your town up as "fear", so that you can pathologize your enemies

no thanks

wanting to keep out muslims is a reasonable desire

hysterically exclaiming that everyone who disagrees with you has a mental illness is not

Xenophobia and racism are not the same thing, if that is what you are attempting to imply by this.

>it's xenophobic to wan to have your own country

I didn't imply anything friend, just quoted the article. It is your mind that jumps to racism

>xenophobia
why do only certain phobias have moral implications?

so Leave won but the cuck occupied government is just going to ignore that?

The article has been written by the Independent. You may as well have linked to a copy of the god damn Morning Star. Post a more reasonable source or fuck off.

Not wanting your country taken over by foreigners isn't xenophobia.

"Xenophobia" is a necessary survival instinct. Multicultural societies never last. Just look at the absolute shitshow my country has become. It'll always happen like this.

Here you go

phys.org/news/2017-11-xenophobia-strongly-linked-brexit-voter.html

the so-called "study":

> I don't like mudslime rapists
> ZOMG THAT IS A PSYCHOTIC FEAR!

> my pronouns are zor / zir / zirs. If you don't use them I will feel emotional pain.
> AAH! Now this is a healthy, powerful person!

That's better.

Oy vey the the Jews are starting to know! To bad we can’t shut it down as only Jews have that capability.

(((experts)))

What about this study

>A team of psychologists and political scientists from the universities of Kent (UK), Warsaw (Poland) and Maryland (USA) found in three studies that national collective narcissism was linked to support for populism. In the UK, collective narcissism predicted support for Brexit, in the US it predicted support for Donald Trump, and in Poland it predicted support for the populist Law and Justice party.
The study found that collective narcissism, i.e. an unrealistic belief in the greatness of the nation, increased in response to group feelings of being disadvantaged, especially when this was long lasting

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1948550617732393

That's right Racists! Apologize

the article does not define anything even close to resembling a psychotic phobia.

It calls wanting their ethnic group to remain a majority "fear", it calls "keeping the traditional status quo in their country" fear, it calls "competition for their group's dominance" fear

No one of those things are fears at all, much less psychotic

>defining "your country taken over by foreigners" as "foreigners immigrating to your country," instead of the way most people would define it being "an armed foreign force"
>surprised when people recognize that blaming anything foreign as a take over is xenophobia

you brought this upon yourself, enjoy your impotent anger, KEK

>make up word with negative connotations
>claim all opposing voters are said word
>don't you want to be on the right side of history, goy?

i wonder whats the (((method))) of this research

that is not fear either, much less a psychosis

Even phillipines think that they are "the most powerful race"

Good. Aversion to the out-group, and defense of the in-group, is not a negative. People liking what they are and what they have, and not wanting it to be over-run is simply natural, and in the case of the UK which is a nation which by most measures culturally speaking dwarfs the cultures that are subverting and subsuming in terms of development.

>most powerful economy in the world, no real catastrophes happening
yeah bro sorry about your country, I bet people living in the middle of siberia really feel sorry about your quality of life, you special little snowflake

XENOPHOBIA = ANTI-GLOBALIST

XENOPHOBIA IS THEIR LAZIEST TRICK
XENOPHOBIA IS THE KEY TO REDPILLING PEOPLE ON EVERY MADE UP PHOBIA
XENOPHOBIA IS THE FIRST DOMINO

This is the definition

>measured the effect of xenophobia—or the belief that immigrants to the UK threaten the country

This is not science. It is report. It is liberal arts/social science. There is a vast difference. Wanting your own Nation built on race, shared beliefs and history is a natural and normal desire shared by almost all the planet except for White countries which are told to hate their ancestors and achievements.

>They found three distinct groups: authoritarians, who fear other groups will threaten the traditional status quo in their country; people high in social dominance orientation, who compete for their group's dominance over immigrants; and collective narcissists, who believe the UK is so great it is entitled to privileged treatment but complain this 'true importance and value' is not recognized by other countries.

>Although other studies have implicated right wing authoritarianism and social dominance orientation in voting for radical right-wing parties because of the perceived threat of immigrants, collective narcissism has almost never been examined in the context of political behaviors such as voting.

>Nevertheless, Dr Golec de Zavala sees important value in the research for our political leaders. "Collective narcissism is not a good attitude to have," she says. "We should study how this becomes a group norm and find ways of preventing it from happening and spreading. We should vet our leaders more carefully in this respect because leaders have the power to make such attitudes normative in their groups."

This may just be one of the most partial and poorly balanced things I have ever read. Who the fuck tries to turn "collective narcissism" into a recognised academic term without them obviously having an agenda when conducting this research. I don't trust this shite at all.

My fucking sides.

>an unrealistic belief in the greatness of the nation

What the fuck does this even mean? Are they really equating loving your own country and believing that it is better than other countries with narcissism? Globalists man...

>phobia - an exaggerated usually inexplicable and illogical fear of a particular object, class of objects, or situation

I see nothing
per merriam-webster

I see nothing exaggerated, inexplicable, or illogical about being worried about having your country destroyed from within by dumb violent outsiders that are incapable of assimilating.

>Scientists: Dr. Berglesteinwitz, Dr. Shlomo Coinblatt, Dr. Silvershekel

In a democracy, an enemy force does not need to be armed.

Votes are proxies for bullets, but only insofar the war remains a cold one

i love foreigners, im not xenophobic
if they are foreign then they cahn't be "new englishmen"
if they are foreign they are still living in their containtment zone
love foreigners hate "natives"

We're a mongrel shithole on the verge of Civil War.

Underrated

well it is by definition.

The problem is thats not a bad thing

Fuck off shill

xenophobic?
The sikh community in england voted to leave because they had enough of shitskins as well.

I would think that 1700 girls in one single city being brutally raped, even as young as 8 year old, by foreign gangs, would be a national catastrophe in any normal-thinking country

then their definition is garbage. most dictionaries say:

> xenophobia: intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

nothing about letting yourself willingly get cucked by mudslimes

Never understood why they call it phobia. I am not afraid of immigrants and gays, I hate them.

>Brexit strongly linked to xenophobia
Yes whats the problem?

Fearing migrants is rational given the terrorist attacks and rape gangs caused by them. The leave voters are the sensible Brits.

>thinks brexit is going to stop Muslims

How is xenophobia considered a negative thing, I never understood this. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes perfect sense.

we only became as powerful as we are by being 90% white for 200 years, we're going to collapse because of being mongrelized

It won't, but it gives breathing room for Poland and Hungary

Germancucks won't apply actual sanctions for fear of them leaving too

"Independent", I wouldn't wipe my arse with it. Also I don't care if not wanting any more islamic and african migration is "xenophobic", it's also common sense and the best way to save our nations and cultures from various nightmares. Liberals need to start calling themselves by another name, because they're legitimately retarded or evil at this point.

Doubling down. Interesting never seen before tactic.

fear = natural instinct of survival = A PSYCHOSIS

"my pronouns are xor / mor/ mors" = A HEALTHY MIND

It's a shaming tactic, because the authors are usually Jews and women and both of them avoid logic and facts in favor of emotion and social ostracism.

They would brand avoiding a fiery death as "thermophobia".

>Scientist
Wut?

it is a jewish tactic from the times of Adorno

instead of debating your enemies, just declare that he has a psychosis. The Soviet Union did very often

>my pronouns are xor / mor/ mors
What has this got to do with anything?

A phobia by definition is an unreasonable fear. Fearing that Muslims will fuck up your street, suburb, city, country is not unreasonable.

Nobody fears foreigners, they don't like them forcing the shit they bring with them on the host country. This is just propaganda bullshit. Good thing is people are embracing the racist label because it's been redefined to mean common sense. The lefty games don't work anymore.

Most Jews voted leave in the UK

>Scientists

This. As did the Jews. As did Christians. As did most white people. All the people who have a strong identity and tend to be successful or are natives here. The only people who voted to remain were those who want a place on the EU gravy train, low test numales, ageing ugly leftist women, muslims, black people, hindus, and the groups who rely on huge amount of welfare and are eating into the fabric of Western Civilization.

(((Scientists)))

"(((SCIENTISTS))) CONCLUDE"

I'm gonna fucking do it /pol I'm gonna kill myself why the fuck am I here

the same "scientists" that wants us to believe that having a preference for stable societies is a psychosis, think that people with extreme psychoses are healthy, powerful and perfect

>psychologists and sociologists are scientists

>scientists

> Most Jews voted leave in the UK

Brexit does not affect them in any direct way.

As someone mentioned before, all it will mean is less poles and romanians

it was just misdirected right-wing anger

>Wanting to cut off political ties with foreign countries is linked to xenophobia
holy shit stop the presses my dude!!

Don't give a fuck mate, that bullshit didn't work before the referendum and it's certainty not gonna stop it happening now. Enjoy our last year in the EU chum

It is an unreasonable fear in this case, because Brexit doesn't actually stop it:
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-britain-india-immigrants-accept-more-free-trade-deal-diplomat-warning-yk-sinha-a8073516.html

oh nooo the independent labeled me with a snarl-word again

What if we archive that archive.fo/gkBod

>scientists
>using studies
>with intersectional methods

Those liberals who voted remain were apparently all upper class cuntbags who all were for mass immigration for the sake of diversity because it felt right.
They are delusional retards. They a
Understand little very little about the world and that has to do with their eductation, which was definitely piss poor.

Also hindus?
I thought british hindus hated mudslime pakies as well.

It is not unreasonable fear, it is misdirected anger, very different concepts

>In January India, along with Australia, told the UK to relax its immigration rules if it wants a free trade deal.
lol nice Brexit lads

No idea why you would fear a mob of headhunters... Racist on the face of it.

(((scientists)))

Hindus and Sikhs are from India. We have more Sikhs in the UK.

Not a leave voter, actually more of a leaf voter, but it makes me think that maybe their methodology wasn't that good. I doubt they asked "are you a xenophobe?" or even "are you afraid of immigrants?", they probably asked stuff like "do you think there should be a limit on immigration?" and "do you think there is such a thing as British culture?", and if anyone answered yes, they classified them as xenophobes.

Thanks. That is better.
They already have a lot of Pakistanis, so they need a lot of Indians to balance it out.

(((Current Year)))
Xenophobia = racism, therefore according to the left it must be bad.

The left lacks the understanding and nuance to properly understand Xenophobia or its effects. Let alone know when to use it. So they need simple labels like "bad" or "good" to direct policy.

It can impede trade or block access to new technologies to a country. However that takes an extreme level of Xenophobia before either of those things become significant issues. For the most part a little Xenophobia is a fairly positive thing on society.

akthually, indians are the largest and fastest growing minority

the 56 % britmutt will be a half-indian

>scientists
There's no way that claim can be verified by empirical science...they mean sociologists, and sociologists aren't scientists. That's the stock answer to shut like this. It's trash. If it triggers you, if it prompts you to waste your own time formulating a scientifically informed counterpoint, they already beat you at their game.
Don't give this shit the time of day. Your only comment should be "sociology != science". End of.

Xenophobia is perfectly rational and (((their))) ability to stigmatize it ("for thee, not for me, goy") is a wonder to behold.

it is not just (((them))), the entire elites, royalty and billionaries, they are all together in this shitshow

>we have used science to figure out that xenophobes would be more in favour of controlling their borders
>????
>you shouldn't control your border

and of course, BBC will remind everyone that this is somehow ground-breaking (((science)))

Instead of voting for BREXIT, britbongs should have voted to abolish the BBC

What do you think about the border with N.I. after brexit?

>it was just misdirected right-wing anger

It was their only outlet. It's sad.

nothing to do with the BBC

They simply do not understand the biology of kin selection. There is a genetic reason why I am involuntarily disgusted by niggers and Arabs ... I have realized that this is no learned behaviour, no, it is a deeply ingrained neurological reaction to genetic outgroups.

As told by (((scientists))).
Remember goy, (((science))) has all the answers!

Sociologists are not scientists.

Love how they misuse "xenophobia". What's irrational about fearing Mohammedan invaders?

yes it is.

the BNP was destroyed by the MI5, and the UKIP has dropped into irrelevance

What annoys me is that they keep voting for Labour (45 % in the polls right now, won a bunch of recent by-elections), the very same party that brought in the rapist mudslimes and openly calls the white working class "dumb" and "inferior to foreigners"

But then, they may be right... why they fuck are they stll supporting labour?

> but muh based Corbyn!!! please ignore all the crazy ministers and the anti-white negress in his cabinet!

At least you ameriburgers actually had the balls to vote for a Shitlord, even if a jewed one

>phobia
>irrational fear

May I ask you to use your name at all times, sometimes I like to browse the archive for your posts. You always have something interesting to say

I'm calling bullshit on 48% actually voting 'remain'.

Such biology is against the religion of the left. Even if you could teach them kin selection they would just reject it. The left is too anti-science to be swayed with studies or data.

(((scientists)))

You do realize that the you UN controls you right like seriously they control what you do you have to literally go through the UN for your country to do anything you need the UN's permission you have no freedoms when the Un controls you though regulation you have a gov. Controling your gov. You idiots, AKA you have no sovereignty.

All of this racist bullshit is just stuff to discredit brexit so that way it doesn't happen the globalist elites do not want you to break off because it will ruin the very little economy they actually have not to mention the people who are voting against it in the UK are fucking retarded and care more about the fact that if they leave the UN then they have to buy passports instead of going over to other parts of the eu without one freely, you hear me your middle class and Rich class citizens are more worried about being able to do something easier than the actual politics.

Granted there are legitimate racist in countries but they're normally the minority because of you is very disliked.