Do Most White Americans Really Only Have White Friends?

Study found most white Americans don't have any non-white friends at all.

That´s sad

Are you just another white racist sheep?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fM4GVy120xM
youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>relaxing
Yeah never relax.

Why would I associate with nonhuman?
I already have a dog

Yep that's true, no non-white friends here. My whole family is white as well, and I have a huge family.

>Study found most white Americans don't have any non-white friends at all.
Its because most people just prefer being around those with the same race and culture as them. They may tolerate other races at school or work- but during their time off- they want to be around their own kind. They usually sit with their own kind at lunch tables. That's how biology works, you even see it in the animal kingdom.

And I face this the hard way. I'm a hapa, half Japanese half white. I fit into neither group, neither whites nor Asians wants me around. They invite their own kind to their hangouts and parties after work and schools. Not me. "Why are you sitting at my lunch table hapa? Go sit at someone else's table."

They are all lonely coz they are all non-whites.

hillybilly or redneck?

THis picture is dre surrounded by his taste in men.
Em was a fag at the beginning. Look at his face. He was dres studio bitch - although he didnt need to be cuz his skills would have gotten him somewhere else.

These look a likes hope to get a chance to get rammed and give bjs to DR GAY.

The white hair is to locate them crawling around under the mixing console in the dark studio.

thanks for reminding me,
somone needs to punch the fucking shit out of nigga-dre

just open palm bitch slap him,
giving him a lil reminder of the monkey he truly is :^)

>being friends with a nigger
Big mistake

I am upper middle class and no shitskins

You are weird. Do you have sex with your dog?

What a Jewish question to ask...

>no black friends
>never robbed
>friend has black friend
>let's black live with him
>gets robbed
>no more black friends
My neurons are really firing.

Mostly redneck but my family is really big so there's all kinds really.

I don't follow abrahamic religions. But I bet you are circumcised.

Negative, but i bet you are.

Your Freudian worldview is so 8th grade. Grow up faggot.

I dont have friends

Birds of a feather flock together. There's a reason eagles don't hang out with jive ass turkeys and vultures in nature.

Shartblue thinking its clever once again.

Thats not cool, Id be your friend
Asians are usually cool and have interesting hobbies unless theyre fob chinese bugmen

Are you a lone wolf white supremacist neo nazi terrorist ?

We all know that only high-class and sophisticated whites can befriend blacks that are only a generation removed from illiteracy and downright savagery :^)

I live in fucking Africa and don't have any non-White friends.

Fokken kaffers.

If most white Americans don't have any non-white friends, why isn't the question why don't non-white people have more white friends?

Your friend persuades you to hire her/his non-white cousin for a moving job. The guy turns out to be pretty clumsy – he even manages to drop a box labeled “fragile”, shattering your valuable wine glasses into hundreds of pieces. How angry does that make you feel?

most niggers are too retarded to have a basic conversation with

I have honestly never met a non-white person with a personality that I like.

All my friends are white

Even my vietnamese friend is an english speaking stupid at math and the whitest fucking dude you know

I spend time exclusively with white people, swedes first and every other European second.

I would kill myself if forced to hang around subskinned "people"

This would never happen. Next

That's because most PoC contribute nothing

>my vietnamese friend
What is it with SEAs and joining white social circles? My only non-white friends are two vietnamese and a filipino.

I've got 2 viet friends, 2 white friends, and a black friend
he's the whitest black guy ever
a real modern day urkel

we all play vidya together and it's pretty fun

Maybe you are the one with a bad personality. Do you like Breivik and Varg?

It pisses me off because i am a legitimate racist and most of my friends are nonwhite. Of course they have the cash to live in white areas and i dont.

Blacks and whites are fundamentally different. We grow into different cultures, naturally, and it's awkard to intermingle. Black culture is a nightmare, in case nobody already knew that...

idk, i've lived in SF and LA and if we're friends with another ethnicity, they are most likely mexican/hispanic.

the fuckin nerds are different tho, replace mexicans with pajeets.

Why would anyone befriend an ape

>tfw i only have two white friends because i know almost no white people
a vast majority of my friends are beans but i wouldnt touch a nigger with a stick. was friends with some niggers when i was younger and theyre terrible

When did you first notice your bad breath and do you know about the toothbrush? You can use bot salvadora persica 'miswak' African toothbrush without the brainwashing chemicals from 'normal' toothpaste.

Nice try shill

you've never had to live around black people, have you?

Honestly, you have to be low IQ to have nonwhite friends. Well, except asians, I had an asian friend once. But generally, around niggers and spics you can have fun but its never deep or interesting. Its muh dick, bitches, sports, money, drugs boiiii. Or sometimes they get a sort of "deep" thuoght but its like stoner deep "what if this all a dream mang! whoaa"

White people are just superior

>Are you just another white racist sheep?
Fuck LANGGYF and fuck sheep people.

We get on with everyone.

You have agreed to pick up some non-white airbnb couple at the train station and you really need the money. They are coming to stay with you for a month, and they are not light travelers! You've arranged with your partner to have the car for the day. You are about to leave the house when you realize the car is outside but your partner has gone to work with the keys. How angry does that make you feel?

My best friend is 60% East African and 40% Scandinavian so yeah, I have a black friend. But she’s a qt and acts more like a white girl.

I don’t mind black girls desu. It’s the men I can’t stand.

>

>tribalism isn't real goy
>races don't naturally segregate themselves goy

They already are non-white

Well I don’t have any friends in general anymore except you goys.

Tarzan did and he lived in the jungle like an animal.

I had a "black friend" for a few years once, until I saw his tumblr and it was nothing but anti-white rhetoric and hate.

Whats the point of pretending to be friends with people who despise you and will see you killed without a shred of remorse? Thats not a friend at all, thats someone manipulating your kindness with ulterior motives in mind.

>Poor Little Black Boy

>thats someone manipulating your kindness with ulterior motives in mind.
WAKE UP WHITE MAN

Was it such a traumatic event that you have psychological problems today?

>tfw black
>had white friends
>always felt weird around them like something was missing
>dont feel it around black friends

note: this experience is what forced a handful of redpills down my throat.

Tribalism is real, and your tribe is a very important part to your identity and prosperity in life. Just look at how good the Jews have it because of their tribal nepotism. But if you want the same model you are "terrible" even though every race wants the same model.

I hate white people and my white friends dont mind at all.

fuck off flaggot

I have zero non white friends
in an average week I see 1 or 2 nigs and no other minorities

You have no idea how lucky you are.

Meanwhile look at black facebook/twitter followers and tell me the same shit isnt true

I had 2 black friends, one of them became homeless and crashed on my couch for a month and I kicked him out and broke contact with him when my jacket went missing and my room mate ran into him wearing his headphones on the sidewalk. The other black friend I had broke into my appt while I was at work and stole some things. They really are criminals and have no control over their actions. The first one would also try to touch girls in their sleep. I don't let black people in my house unless their fixing something I can't and I'm going to concealed carry and watch them the whole time.

underrated post

and the nig I normally see maybe once a week is a Catholic priest from Africa

I had a "black" (mom was white) friend growing up and he was one of the best dudes I've ever met. He was 3 years older than me but we were next door neighbors and hung out pretty often. I never thought of him as being black though, and when I remember him its one of the last things on my mind but is relevant none the less to this conversation.

>be in same school as friend
>one day during recess we're all playing football
>accidentally throw football at big asshole hillbilly that's been held back 3 times and is 3 years older than me named Dustin
>hit him in the balls
>Dustin runs at me and is going to punch my face in and hes like twice my size (literally)
>black friend jumps in and stands up for me, they have a fist fight and I can't believe someone stood up for me
>my friend won
>he walks over to me and says "don't let that big idiot bully you"

He was the first person in my life to ever stand up for me and I was picked on relentlessly prior to that because I went to a private (more of a school for kids that have been kicked out of every other school due to learning disabilities or most being kicked out of the schools they originally went to) school where the much older group of highschool kids were all bullies. I miss him and wonder how he's doing all the time.

>Or sometimes they get a sort of "deep" thuoght but its like stoner deep "what if this all a dream mang! whoaa"
Woah it's true

Also to clarify I went to that private school because I wanted to be with my younger brother that had horrific PTSD and at the time Aspergers syndrome. He was also bullied and as long as the kids were my age I could fight them back, but not the older highschool kids.

one happy doggo

>befriend anyone except normie faggots
>all my friends are white
>can't say i didn't try.

Behold, the baby troll learning to make shitposts for the first time.
Isn't this just precious?

how the fuck do you end up 60/40 with that combo

Have you seen Theodor Kittelsen's paintings and listing to Edvard Grieg's 'In the hall of the mountain king' from Henrik Ibsen's play Peer Gynt?

youtu.be/fM4GVy120xM

You can look at cities demographics map and already know that the blacks lives with the blacks, whites live with the whites and hispanics live with the hispanics.

Multiculturalism is a failure and the whites who say they "like" diversity have never experienced diversity, it is not hard to proof that they haven't experienced diversity either, you can just look at city demographics map.

It is all just one giant virtue signal because the altruism of the white race has been fucked with by the MSM/propaganda machine.

I've seen like 3 nigs in my life.

Do they do studies to show if most niggers have non-nigger friends or is there no point because niggers have neither logic nor empathy in their heads so they don't care. And why exactly is it racist for whites not to have non-white friends when every race does this

checked

Are you a nigger or a white cuck whose been indoctrinated to make excuses for niggers whilst not actually wanting to live near them because you know they're violent subhuman savages that rape, murder, rob and assault white cucks at vastly disproportionate rates

>blames white people instead of the niggers who cause the problems

Definitely a white cuck

When did you first notice that noggers are violent subhuman animals with teeth even worse than redknecks?

Because they're cucks like OP who know that niggers are animals but prefer to make excuses rather than accept reality

Did you really expect to see white people having diverse groups of friends when minorities are constantly stating how much they hate white people?

I don't hang with niggers, ever, because I value my stuff.
(fun fact, niggers steal)

youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY

Wew checked double 999 trips lads kek confirms OP’s predisposition to sucking cock!

kek

but seriously eminem would've gone nowhere without being surrounded by great producers his whole career

that's not talking shit, it's a compliment really. on generic beats eminem wouldn't be able to shine.

are you a journalist?

>Maybe you are the one with a bad personality. Do you like Breivik and Varg?
I don't like Breivik or Varg.

>and the nig I normally see maybe once a week is a Catholic priest from Africa
Is he taking a job amerians wont do? Is he celibate like priests are supposed(catholic) to be?

this legitimately makes me sad hearing that
I'm so very glad my parents chose to marry people from there own race. I wouldn't even mind if I was not white so long as if I had a race to be with at all

>have no non-white friends
>have no friends

ITT, a cuck realizes he can't defend his retarded opinion and proceeds to pathologize normality in a pathetic attempt to derail.

Like in Great Britain I presume.
Whites with whites and blacks with blacks, together against racism.

Don't faggots like you say that even if you have non-white friends you're still racist? Whats the fucking point.