What's China's long term plan for Africa?

There's no such thing as a Yellow Man's Burden. Do you think they plan on eventually starting killing negros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWAGLkyxQG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have the collective sperm power to RICE the continent into a blasian stronghold. they will come for you guys as well. a billion blasian boners splooging on you at once

Asia has successfully avoided the Negro question.

wait for all the Africans to go to Europe then colonize the empty continent with Chinks

>What's China's long term plan for Africa?
Hopefully nukes

KILL KILLL KILLL THE NIG MONKEY

Uma delicia. That is how China takes care of things.

They just want natural resources. Rhino horn, Abalone, fish etc. They've been illegally fishing and poaching in our country for years. The ANC niggers get paid off by the chink mafia so it's all good. They turn a blind eye.

Drive them north to the Middle East and Europe.

Oh I don't know, probably like everything else they have ever done:

Strip mine all natural resources and over farm until all land and soil is a desolate wasteland. They probably purposely infect them all with shit, or sell them gutter oil.

I imagine the elites have a lot of money funded into Chinese astroturfing. Poor chinks, you didn't ask to be the globalists' ant farm. Oh well you gotta go! Fix your shit and stay the fuck away from America you soulless fucks.

They dump their unwanted men (criminals, losers, etc.) in Africa and don't give a fuck what they do there. They don't let Africans immigrate to China in anything approaching significant numbers. They get the resources they want and take no shit from the local wildlife. If necessary they'll kill the blacks with lab-grown Super-AIDS or something.

China is running out of animals and insects to eat, I'll let you guess what their next step is.

youtube.com/watch?v=nWAGLkyxQG0

>There's no such thing as a Yellow Man's Burden. Do you think they plan on eventually starting killing negros?
China is run like a giant (inefficient) corporation. Right now the game plan is to essentially breed into the African genepool and set up fortress-cities that gradually expand as time goes on.

By 2050 Africa will be majority mixed race and utterly subsumed into Han culture.

ROI

If it werent for progressives, china would have just killed all the niggers in africa and taken their land already. Its a shame they are colonizing the modern way, moving in, breed with the native population and take land slowly.

>breed into the African genepool
as it worked so well with for the amerimutts or coloured in SA.

>Right now the game plan is to essentially breed into the African genepool

You do realise that Chinese people think that blacks are sub-human animals. Why breed with them?

Killing off all the blacks and whites in the desirable parts if africa with super-diseases so they could ship off their growing population to live off african clay.

they're just testing the negro resistance/tolerance levels.

They'll be notching up the vise squeeze with time accordingly.

Tributary states.
China wants to reclaim what it sees as it's natural position, that was only temporarily usurped by the West - that of the Middle Kingdom, the center of the world. If you study Chinese history, you will see that the Empire was remarkably insular, and really only cared about suzerainty and tribute.

That's whats in store for Africa - tribute, suzerainty, and the peace for Chinese exploitation. If you go along with it, expect warm welcomes from the Chinese, luxury goods, and some investment in infrastructure. Go against it, and you will suffer like Mugabe.

My sister was in Africa with the Peace Corps, and she said they really do this to every Chinese man.

Fuck me Yid! You received a world class education, yet your post was fucked. Fix up.

>You do realise that Chinese people think that blacks are sub-human animals. Why breed with them?
To get rid of their excess men and keep the peace.
It's already happening in Uganda. Desperate guys will fuck any number of things.

I wonder the Chinks go in their mind "fucking nigger racist, Im going to make them all suffer one day."

Economical enslavement next.

>wait for all the Africans to go to Europe then colonize the empty continent with Chinks
I'm okay with this

Could say the same for white women and blacks, Nigel

Fingers crossed it spreads globally, giving us carte blanche in our attempt to force them to submit to the western will!

The Asians don't see nigers as humans and thus don't give a shit. Would you be upset if you went to the zoo and monkeys were trying to mock you?

>Would you be upset if you went to the zoo and monkeys were trying to mock you?

Actually I would, I'd fucking shine my laser in their eyes.

I hate monkeys

The only white women I ever see with niggers are whales literal 1/10's and below.

High economic growth until they can match USA. Then armsbuild and finally winning WW3.

chinese chicken will be its name

Goys we must stop china from slaughtering the "innocent" niggers are you with me fellow white men

Extract as much wealth as possible, exactly as the European powers did.

Then, leave Africa a completely denuded husk.

They're already getting turfed no one likes them.

At least you get it. They've been trying here for years.