Today's the day a whole bunch of shows go on sale, so let's have one last Stalker thread

Today's the day a whole bunch of shows go on sale, so let's have one last Stalker thread.

Cumulative points:

>Yuri on Ice - 24595
>Drifters - 9763
>Hibike S2 - 7682
>Natsume S5 - 5909
>Utapri - 5240
>Gundam IBO S2 - 5115
>Brave Witches - 4331
>Vivid Strike - 2920
>Izetta - 2785
>Magic-Kyun - 2214
>Oku-sama - 1978
>Wixoss S3 - 1634
>Long Riders - 1571
>Takkyuu Musume - 1378
>MahoIku - 1346
>Sangatsu - 1340
>Girlish Number - 1291
>Anitore - 1226
>Flip Flappers - 1136
>Tekyuu S8 - 1088
>Udon no Kuni - 1038
>Show by Rock - 924
>Stella no Mahou - 854
>Watashi ga Motete - 643
>Bernard-jou - 561
>All out - 338
>Trickster - 325
>Matoi - 311
>Classicaloid - 234
>Fune wo Amu - 217
>Bubuki Blank - 82
>Idol Memories - 79

>flip flappers still flip flopping

Let's not fucking care about R2 disc sales we have little to no influence over and reason to care about and claim we did. Sounds like time far better spent

>>Udon no Kuni - 1038

IBO though. Thats rough.

It doesn't come out until 2/24/2017.

Oh. That makes sense then. I'm autistic and thought these were predictions.

>>Utapri - 5240

Wow

You know it'll easily make 30k

Love wins.

Well, I am glad to see AOTS get a worthy position. Very said about Bernard though. I guess they need less sales to break even with it, but it still deserves more love.

How do fujos have so much disposable income?

>SB69 flopped that hard
I was disappointed too, but these numbers don't bode well for another season to try again.

Maybe a Shiganz spin-off will happen.

Its a recent phenomena thats probably just the population of nip fujos is growing.

Drifters actually sold okay? I'm pleasantly surprised.

Drifters looks like its going to sell great! Dont let YoI and Hanbru fool you, 10k is amazing.

Will we see Yuri on Ice season two before Re: Zero season two?

Probably.

Sayo Yamaoto takes four years between each of her series, YoI 2 won't come out until 2020

Highly unlikely since YOI went from idea to anime in less than a year.

Drifters is expected to sell around 15k. A pretty good number indeed. Sadly s2 never cause Hirano's laziness.

Imagine how great anime would be if shows like Flip Flappers were commercially viable

I hope Vivid Strike does well.

this.

Drifters is definately not expected to sell 15k. Its at 9k, not in the top 100, and is a week away from release.

>>All out - 338

>Long Riders - 1571
It did better than I thought.

I can't believe that YOI is saved anime.

It's definitely opened up some more doors.

I finish Idol Memories today, i'm surprised it sold more than 10 copies

>Flip Flappers
>It actually Flops

>Flip Flappers - 1136
JUST

Stalker threads get better closer to release because there is less dumb speculation though its almost pointless to have them because we'll just have sales in a week.

fuck you fujoshit on ice

fujoshits are newfags then? gee no wonder

didn't save shit you retarded bigots. fuck off

anime always was fine, it doesn't need you cancerous contribution, fujoshits

I'm not watching anything in the top 12.
What a coincidence.

I said nothing of western fujos. Its nip fujos that are growing. (Western fujos could also be growing. No way to track that either way.)

KILL FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT FUJOSHIT

KILL THEM ALL

YOI is going to do what K-ON did.

The industry is learning that men don't have any money.

>Yuri on Ice - 24595

I know it's a dead horse at this point, but can we just reiterate that Nips have the worst taste in anime?

Both sides are newfags then

female viewers are growing up in general so they are toxicated radiation.

Hows that 5k YoI average looking now? Dumbasses. I'm glad to see Drifters doing well at least. Girlish number doesn't deserve the flop though.

Sure ESL-kun

>Drifters
Yet another lgbt garbage anime

you fuck off now

>>Yuri on Ice - 24595
oh christ this is going to cause a flood of fujoshit isn't it

faggots on ice is overestimated, will struggle to sell 10k

You are esl, fujo-shit

>fujoshit which almost always has a 25-100% underestimation will be massively overestimated
Can you imagine being this retarded?

Sine when female fascists are here?

FUCK OFF

someone sounds mad their favorite shows are flopping. YOI was decent enough to me but it's been pretty impactful both with anime and outside of it so i give respect where it's due

Can we ban fujoshit immediately before they spread like fucking rats?

>namefag
>has something to say
These kind of newfags are now infesting this shithole.

A new low

Stay angry user, it's delicious.
I didn't say it 'saved anime', I said it opened doors, which it did in droves. People who've never look twice at an anime that wasn't a Ghibli movie were willing to give this series a chance. Demographics are shifting whether you want to believe it or not.

Not anymore than the most homo of past seasons. Fujos enjoy sports and shounen anime as much as the kiddies do so it's not like they need to do anything different to cater to them.

YOI is an anomaly. Say it'll be one way and it will prove you wrong.

I can't wait to see the real numbers.

Fucking delete that shitty smirk of yours, trash anime

Stop samefagging for fucks sake we know you're upset about the fujos.

Ban this fucking cunt

IT'S A FUCKING FEMALE

kill yourself

I didn't said post more, I said DELETE AND DELETE THIS ONE ASWELL

Fuck off this is my thread.

Do you know what happened when straight white males got poorer? They voted in Donald Trump. I fear what will happen when the straight Japanese males start to feel threatened when their income significantly drops.

They didn't get poorer, they turned into idolfags.

You know what? fuck this shithole, it's full of fujoshits and fucking white knights.

Stop fucking samefagging its embarrassing.

They should lobby some fujos into funding their anime.
I know some fujos like yuri and much as yaoi so it shouldn't be too hard.

Agreed, it's the same think that happened with Reagan and Schwarzenegger. Someone larger than life was made an option.

fujoshits

don't you forget that word

>IBO us going full upper Manabi line

Jesus fuck.

>thinking that would be a slur to anyone who would happily call themselves rotten
I don't think they care.

k, landwhale

Oh they care when they get mocked

Fujo on trash only 24k
It will not even break 40k kek

Fujoshit cockroach

>60k they said

tumblr on suicide watch

welp

>people who like Ghibli liked this garbage
Source please fujoshit

60k is a pipe dream but Touken Ranbu, another fujo show, was just estimated last week at 6k and v1w1 was actually 19k so they can be difficult to predict.

love live aired this year :)

Osomatsu did 130k on a 40k estimation last year

Yuri is dead. Long live yuri.

Find me a Jap who doesn't like Ghibli.
That would be like saying you didn't like Disney movies in the 90's, in which case you'd be a liar.

Touken Ranbu is second largest browser game after Kancolle. Before anime it was expected to sell at least 35k 40k first volume. It did poorly. Obviously some of the fujo fanbase are buying Yuri instead.

So I guess it really was your fault all long.

You fujoshits are the ones who designed senki youjo and made visha look like a fucking dreadful shit

it's you

IT'S YOU

Its not just Touken though. Haikyuu, Free, Servamp, UtaPri, fucking Super Lovers- they all get massively underestimated. I'm not saying its going to sell 60k vol1, but acting like 27k (or whatever its prediction is now) vol1wk1 is its limit is a little dumb.

fujos are literally saving anime.

Based Animator Expo.

Osomatsu did 115k.

>crushing the competition in sales
>made twitter trending every episode
>goods are selling faster than they can make them
>normalfag authors, screenwriters and of course figure skaters are crazy about it

Can YOI be stopped?
This is as delicious as the Free butthurt explosion

Fair enough, I'm probably misremembering some of the exact details. I know it doubled its estimate though. 60k is highly unlikely (and always ways) but not impossible.

No I am saying you are overestimating their purchase power and number of buyer.

How can a normalfag/fujoshi pandering show be considered good by anime faggots?
Specially on Sup Forums?

Yeah come January.

Is this all the sell for one anime ?

It's not.

I may or may not be homo

That doesn't mean fag on ice getting any new fanbase than older fujoshit does.

>Can YOI be stopped?
When next season's FOTM fujoshit hits, sure.

t. increasingly nervous man says for the third time today.

Is Yuri on Ice actually good good, or is it good as in "I like yaoi" good?

He is right though.