Why do non-white women crave white males so much?

Why do non-white women crave white males so much?

Money, security, future, etc

Gross. I am pretty sure bestiality is illegal

butthurt negro

Everybody wants their offspring to be white.

>Majority of black men are stupid negroes, with there being a lower number of good black men

GEE, I WONDER.

they dont. Only gold diggers do.

>Student loans isn't going to pay itself
>loans isn't

American education

Also read the sticky
then kys

if only niggers had any gold lmao

>student loans
>doesn't know the difference between isn't and aren't

(((college)))

We have jobs n shit.. own houses ect ect

We did. Sheeeeeeeit happened.

how did Sub Saharan negroids make it that far north-east?

Its because we don't beat them like their own men do.
Mexicans - known for hitting their women
Arabs - known for hitting their women
Blakcs - will mercilessly beat a women like they were in an impromptu MMA match.

Whites and Asians do not systemically use violence against their significant other. Even whores know this, which is why most refuse black clients.

men who give women money and attention just for being pretty are responsible for the state western society currently

Walking. Doesnt seem that hard considering there's no need boats

>walking through thousands of miles of nothing but sand
>easy for a group with average 80 IQ
nigger education

Africa is still lying ready for us, it is our duty to take it. It is our duty to seize every opportunity of acquiring more territory and we should keep this one idea steadily before our eyes: that more territory simply means more of the Anglo-Saxon race, more of the best, the most human, most honourable race the world possesses. I contend that we are the finest race in the world and that the more of the world we inhabit, the better it is for the human race. Just fancy those parts that are at present inhabited by the most despicable specimens of human beings what an alteration there would be if they were brought under Anglo-Saxon influence, look again at the extra employment a new country added to our dominions gives. I contend that we are the first race in the world, and that the more of the world we inhabit the better it is for the human race…If there be a God, I think that what he would like me to do is paint as much of the map of Africa British Red as possible…

You know whats crazy? Most attractive black women go for white men.

The ones that are thin and have faces that dont look like a chimp and are sensible and not crazy and loud.

Sure black guys date attractive white women too but they are always batshit crazy and would never be able to hold onto a normal white man anyway.

Because they know better. If colored women were able to effectively pull white men they would get bleached in record numbers.

This. White men and others tend to go for attractive black women. The rare 1%

Black men don’t care if she’s fat or ugly.

wow that's an incredibly racially insensitive image

well, not in canada
You can fuck your dog in the ass and probably get a medal of honor
fucking deranged leafs
I swear to G

It's called the "White Card"

Being from a white family, you are pretty respectable, you treat your women decently, you are in pretty good shape generally, penis size is normal.

In shape white people who aren't trash can pick up pretty much any girl 2 or 3 ladders higher. White guys tend to be laid back, non dramatic or control, fun and can make money.

Asian men are jealous, short, horrible at sex and controlling

black men are ugly, dramatic, crazy, can't make money and have shit familys

hispamnic mean are dirty, fat, cheat alot and dramatic

White men are a balance.

>tfw I'm a tall, white man
>tfw black girls drool all over me

It's not white men. It's conservatives

>Asians do not systemically use violence against their significant other
fucking lol

And Sup Forums wonders why the white race is declining.

You got it wrong. Old white guys love non-white women. That's why they let themselves get taken advantage of. Will pay for anything. They beg for it. And when they can't get any here, they go to other countries and spread their degeneracy. Which is why Thailand is the way it is. Only white guys are buying.

my sister did this back when she was 15. she's 17 now

Hypergamy.

They can't leech off of your average coon

Because we can provide.

And no, niggers. Selling drugs and eventually going to the pokey doesn't fucking count.

She wouldn't be with him if she didn't want/need the money. Old white men usually have money

because your little jewish member isn't enough for them schlomo

i see white men are REALLY worshipped by black attractive women in usa ,worth a trip to new york?where these cuties conglomerate?

>black women
>attractive
Pick one

Actually bestiality is legal in Canada if you "don't penetrate the animal". So giving your dog a blowjob is legal, but fucking it isn't.

Master morality

whats wrong black boi

>isn't
i see the student loans is being put to good use

Disgusting coal miner

...and yet they did it. Quite regularly in fact.

they love big bwc

hello. if i want to actually fuck an animal, i'll visit one of your green states