When did you realize C(rap) is literally the musical Jew?

When did you realize C(rap) is literally the musical Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4QVx5FiQlKo
youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s
youtube.com/watch?v=TaGOkrP4Zps
youtube.com/watch?v=3o0YT_Mxz6s
thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/democrats-must-dig-faster-and-use-bigger-shovels-t19033.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vE8SyUiwaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=nZgtAccLOpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When MC Hammer stopped recording

Always, rap and hip hop contain meaningless shit lyrics about degeneracy and beats are repeated between songs. Edm, classical music, and alternative rock are patrician tier

Why is rap music in the Grammys?

Mother fucker did you just place edm and classical on the same tier and then pretend to have a valid opinion about music

And how is the world changed? It isn't. This inclusiveness bullshit does nothing for the world.

Bruno Mars is sporting a nice swastika.

is he /ourguy/?

It's a Jewish tool to degenerate the black youth. That's why.

>Implying raw instrumental progressive house isn't good
Alright buddy classical music is the only good type of music...

edm and alternative rock is fag.

>>EDM

What do Nazis prefer?

>Edm, classical music, and alternative rock
One of these is not like the other two.

>degenerate the black youth
They are already subhuman user you cant degenerate them.

I'm sure they're ratings will rebound because of this

youtube.com/watch?v=4QVx5FiQlKo

September 13th 1996

EDM is degeneracy; full of nothing but middle class nobody's shafting pingas

I've never even heard anything that's been nominated, so I don't care. Much lime football and star wars, it's all nigger garbage made by niggers for niggers to enjoy when they aren't busy being niggers

Since he's a manlet like most of you, yes

>Salty boys with poor taste in music
Hmm

It makes them more feral and dangerous.

>1998
>blacks all over grammys

>2017
>blacks all over grammys

MAGA?

>implying good music will be nominated in grammys and not just generic shit the industry itself spews out and tries to engineer people to like

Like JayZ is the intellectual equivalent of buying a Ferrari, there's no class involved.

It's not the first time this has happened then? Who cares. Mainstream music is mostly crap of stupid people anyways, of course they're going to over represent.

Probably around 5 to 8 years ago.
It occured to me that all the supern white trash girls with bad leg tattoos, face piercings and mental issues were listening to modern rap

The Grammy's have been shit since forever and of course it's mostly African since the entire trend that's being pushed is SoundCloud memerap outside of your basic white teen girl bop shit. Grammys should have awards specifically for independent label releases to promote small productions but they don't because it's basically a 2nd billboard awards and they don't actually care about music outside of the major label bubble

racist lefties everywhere

>makes gorillions rapping about pussy tasting like skittles looking in camera with face tattoos and faking xanax addiction

also look at that one meme rappers video on youtube with that guy driving a bunch of meme rappers around. Legit pedo shit going on.

No straight white men watch the Grammy's anymore.

This is why I listen to Kpop, no black people

youtube.com/watch?v=9pdj4iJD08s

youtube.com/watch?v=TaGOkrP4Zps

You talking Deadmau5 garbage? or bleeps?

youtube.com/watch?v=3o0YT_Mxz6s

>implying gooks are any better
Fuck off choaposter

>EDM
>I can make music by pressing 2 buttons all day

pic related

I'm flabbergasted

At least they're consistent. thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/democrats-must-dig-faster-and-use-bigger-shovels-t19033.html

youtube.com/watch?v=vE8SyUiwaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=nZgtAccLOpM

I genuinely don't understand how jungle mumble became so popular. It's literally just niggers talking

>Thinking the Jews are behind this to exclude white men
>Not a move to throw uppity niggers a bone to get them to settle down about representation without them realising it

You are like a little baby

>I genuinely don't understand how jungle mumble became so popular. It's literally just niggers talking
White kids wanting to piss off their parents, Jews wanting to degenerate white society. This ain't rocket surgery, user.

This.

>there are no white men nominated for the grammies --- and that's a good thing
wow i'm triggered

Can't be that. My parents were pissed off enough with pop, rock, metal and techno. Hell, everything not from their time pisses them off.

Nigger rhymes have always been shit, but it makes money off of dumb niggers who think they will be winning awards one day.

Will you fucks please, please go back to redd*t.

So?

niggers were once domesticated animals but the jews made them rabid and feral

For First Time Since 1999 No White Men Included in Grammy Telecast Audience For Nigger Of The Year.

Very well constructed bait, have a (you)

Guys, you can't be for real on this one