Are racists douchebags?

Before you post your PC1/2 ancestry maps, yes, you can obviously categorize different groups of humans by their DNA and appearance. But this is no legitimation for generalizing whole races to have different intelligence potentials.

See, if there would be a racial identity based by biology, than why are so many mutts and even complete non-whites ready to suck white dick on this board, wanting to live in a white ethnostate? Because they could exploit its wealth? No, they seem to feel very attached to white identity. And I will tell you what that is:

A tamed human.

See, the only reason why whites do for example not regard the Japanese and Koreans as complete equals - despite the fact that they are in a better society (education) - is due to their appearance and other history which causes the skepticism.

Yes, the cultural wave of Europe in the past millennium was remarkable. However, technical development and social change are NOT triggered by the entirety of a nation or race, but a tiny minority (or a single man, or even a random event like fire appeared back in the stone age) and lead by chance to a chain reaction. There is a reason why another word for invention is discovery. Each functioning device has its theoretical placeholder, its code, independent of time. Thats btw why AI will be the last invention mankind has ever craft.

If white identity is a biological phenomeon nobody could ever adapt it.

Think about it. Many migrants do perfectly well. African countries are increasingly learning and understanding the western world and its achievements. They build residential areas, factories, hospitals, universities - cities.
>They're using our knowledge, they just couldn't do it alone :^)
How should they learn it by themselves? Inventions are not in genetics. Try to build a huge building as a white man without knowledge - I can tell you as a German, that's just impossible.

The last chance for a racist in 2017 is the IQ - while a whole race hasn't the same.

Very true words. Underrated thread.. Still there is a need of a nations identity, which is quite easier if everyone shares the same race.

bump

Invite somalians to live in your home any time, Hanz.

Why is it always germans asking, excuse me BEGGING for black dick. I dont understand. You guys used to be cool from time to time but now all you do is run around and ask for dick. Its rather weird.

No. This post doesn't deny the importance of strict integration rules, in fact quite the opposite.

Of course importing one million refugees to Germany was a very bad idea because it was uncontrolled and those migrants are untamed / they had a different cultural identity. I was just debunking the myth of superior races from a biological perspective. And immigration failed due to the big amount of people joining a country at the same time, because this was creating parallel societies while the migration rules were to soft.

When I was a teenager I believed in chemtrails, while there wasn't any truth about it. I'm not begging for migrants, I just can't see this pseudoscientific bullshit on this board anymore, people posting pics of headshapes and so on. That's just dumb, it could be such a constructive place.

>I just can't see this pseudoscientific bullshit on this board anymore,
Maybe "I just can't stand" would be the right grammar

>Should they learn it themselves?
Yes, over one trillion dollars have been spent in Africa in various attempts to force its people into the 19th century and they still have slaves in many regions. Don't throw good money after bad.

Okay lets try to be constructive and lets see how long you last.
I want you to define racism so we can get started.
Here are a few easy questions to lead the way.
Is the following racist:
-Kill all niggers
-Deport all niggers
-Niggers are different to whites in a decent number of things
-Whites should be replaced with a different race

Go

Its due to culture more so than race. Whites and Asians have developed a culture that bred more success and ingenuity on average than, lets say, Africa. So no, one race is not better than the other, however, the culture associated with a given race might be.

1. Racist
2. Racist
3. >Before you post your PC1/2 ancestry maps, yes, you can obviously categorize different groups of humans by their DNA and appearance. But this is no legitimation for generalizing whole races to have different intelligence potentials.
4. Racist

Yes, the cultures are NOT equal. Thats why integration is kinda like taming humans born in wilderness.

The existence of the superior western culture is random

Categorisation is categorisation. Of course there are outliners in every rule but the categories exist for a reason.

Not to mention that humans are HEAVILY influenced in their way of thinking based on what is happening around them. Whats normal is always decided by the majority. If 99% of the population is acting x way, i can assure you that this magical outliner to the category consisting of 1% wont really be acting much different.

If really all inventions are just a matter of time then statistically blacks would have the HIGHEST chance to invent absolutely everything and anything due to their numbers and amount of people that can "attempt" that discovery, however this is far far from true.

There isnt a place on planet earth that got even half the monetary help that africa gets on the daily. Money is being funneled into that incredibly fertile land and nothing happens, it just disappears. Anyone that ever been to africa could easily easily explain to you the differences of cultures and individuals and you dont need to do a pc1/2 ancestry map to figure that out, why? Because its so blatantly obvious that we do not act the same.

Racists are intelligent, educated and of course they respect others who are worth the respect. Niggers ain't.

>no legitimation (not a word in English either)
Why the fuck not? I know everyone is an individual, but why the hell can't we look at patterns for the purpose of creating a stable and better society? Why do you think Western Europe is falling apart? Because they refuse to do this. You are walking a line that is only as old as 1965. Before then, literally everyone in the world made these generalizations for the benefit of their society and people took them for granted. The word racist/racism is just a communist slur actually first used by Lev Bronstein anyway. It has no real meaning and is only a weasel word used to shut down debate.

Culture is in part learned, which is why people with relatively high IQ and similar genetic makeup but different culture can assimilate, such as the Irish with Anglo-American culture. Also see Western Slavs in Germany in the last millennium.

I would like to add that by some definitions of intelligence and what is intelligence "made" of, being racist would equal to being intelligent.

Why the smarter PoCs often prefer to share flats with whites than with their own?
Why PoCs flee to white countries and not neighbouring ones?
Why PoCs need (((whiteys))) help to be included in films, videogames and such instead of making their own entertainment and awards?

Race matters.

look at my thread on race and crime for the truth my kraut friend

>If really all inventions are just a matter of time then statistically blacks would have the HIGHEST chance to invent absolutely everything and anything due to their numbers and amount of people that can "attempt" that discovery, however this is far far from true.

They don't. Africa was way smaller than Europe..

I'd argue that at the moment in Europe/America you can only measure intelligence in a few very limited cases. Things aren't rewarded from merit but from circumstance (race, background, place of origin, etc).
If you want to get ahead in life you're going to have to bite your lip, pretend you like everyone, then do better than everyone else while doing it all on your own.

You are wrong. Africa is 3 times larger than europe and has something around 45% more people than europe. On top of that africas birth rates are ridiculous compared to europes. So following your logic were about to have a lot of great inventions coming up.
People also attribute intelligence to nutrients received as a child.
Africa since the dawn of its time has been the most fertile and the most populated place.
For most of the history europe was just a block of ice while africa was a place full of fertility. Today it is STILL most important when it comes to the contents of its ground.

To add with your logic, we should be looking at a statistical 12 to 7 chance for someone from africa to do something great compared to europe.