MC of the last series you watched/read is now Touma

What happens?

He gets killed by Hit.

>Touma
>K-On
They would all become part of his harem.
So basically no difference.

I ain't working for free like the hot pocket police, are you you going to pay me?

>Flip Flappers
Mimi gets put to sleep by his fist and Pure Illusion is destroyed. He'd probably get along with Yayaka the most.

>Re:zero
All the magic bullshit fuckery that's happening there ends instantly.

>facepunches Revy to redemption in the first arc
>series is now about cute CIA doing cute things

>Code Geass

He touches CC and she fucking dies.

>Fire Punch
I'm not sure, but it would be great.

>Seitokai Yakuindomo
Touma gains more harem members while trying to avoid getting raped by his teacher.

Haven't wtched Index, what does make Touma such a meme character?

>Irresponsible Captain Tylor
It becomes a lot more boring

I drop it because it's shit now.

He goes around punching men, women, and children while spouting moral nonsense, which is later revealed to be utter bullshit.

Jojo part 4, if stands do count as some kind of magic or illusion then I guess he actually just beats the shit out of everybody.

>Diamond is Unbreakable

No more bakudan.

>Blood Sign
It's NT9 all over again.

Apparently he gets proposed to by six guys and composes songs for them and then I guess he punches stuff?

>Rakugo
Not sure he probably punches someone and gets expelled from the society.

>Kimi no na wa
Couldn't stand meteora!

>Keijo.

I guess Touma loses because he can't use his hand to battle, only his butt and chest.

Justice x Kuroneko

>Berserk
He fucks Griffith's shit, unless he get's killed during the Golden age.

This Rotten Cunt

depends, could Touma bitchslap time machines and the likes? Probably not, and if he cannot, he's fucked.
Although it also works on esper powers', which are also "not natural", so who knows.

Does any anons still have the screncaps of the thread of Touma vs Guilty crown MC?

>Chain Chronicles
He wins in the first episode.

It doesn't really change anything. The only actual difference is that now the MC has hair.

Double-J
He quits the club.

Taiga and everyone else starts living their lives correctly.

>Zetman
He one shots the players, then punches Kouga until he realizes the errors of his false justice.

>Hajime no Ippo
He gets destroyed by Miyatas counter

>Madoka
Well it ends better for everyone involved at least. They could probably beat the Walpurgisnight now, or Touma might be able to knock some sense into Kyuubi and have it come up with a better plan.

>Occultic;Nine
All occult shit stop happening as soon as he steps into Kichijoji and the anime ends.

He could beat up and kill every single archbishop.

>True Tears
How would Touma deal in a serious romance anime?

By punching everyone and telling them they're wrong.

Getting the fuck away from that shit that's dwelling into misfortune territory just by existing and focusing on school.

>Kimi No Na Wa
Imagine breaker negates musubi power. Bad end.

But the MC is Mitsuha. He will unleash the dragons on the comet.

It's amazing how he'd go from bottom of the barrel to top of the food chain before and after the golden age.

Has someone actually counted the times Touma punched someone or something of importance?

>Reinhard-sama replaced by Touman
Yang's miracles are negated and doesn't get murdered by Terraists. The alliance and Empire find peace while weeding out the corruption in both.

Well, we have the count of things he's punched since NT9. It's zero.

The series is ruined because Touma won't dream about a sloth with super speed in a skin tight suit.

would be equally shitty

holy shit you are right!

>Anime: Pokemon
Nothing changes.

>Manga: Mujaki no Rakuen
The MC of MnR becomes unlucky instead of being a Rito rip-off.

Do you mean the harem part? Too bad Ash's gonna take all the girls.

>Symphogear G

Everything gets punched into oblivion

>Nyanbo

Nothing different happens I guess. He won't even appear in the show.

>To Love Ru: Darkness

He would fucked them by now. I can't imagine any other thing happening.

>Neptunia
I don't even know what he will do other than crying misfortune all day long there.

>Pokemon

It would be great to see him in one of those double battles. The other trainer would throw out two of their pokemon, and he'd throw out one, crack his knuckles and walk into the ring himself.

>yfw Touma gets braindamage and forgets Mitsuha everytime he takes his eyes off her
>story becomes 50 First Dates