CHICAGO YES!!!

1000 days of shootings, this is quite a milestone!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Chicago#History
youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are like 3 Million people living there, having a day without a homicide is highly unlikely in general with so manny people

How much of that city is a ghetto? Are there areas that are completely safe?

A milestone of enrichment, vibrancy, and progress

Western and Northern neighborhoods are pretty safe. Suburbs are some of the greatest places to live around here desu

> Are there areas that are completely safe?
Any area affected by the gun ban is unsafe. Weird how that works.

Is this true?

Yes, true. Have family there, they live on the “safe” north side and still have to watch their backs daily.

Wasn't there something like a 'Don't Shoot Anybody Day' in Chicago during this time?

That's not true at all. Houston Texas had 300 murders in 2016 with a 2.1 mill population

>mostly gangbangers killing other gangbangers
not nearly enough.

Chicago shootings are down this year dickhead

>be american
>get shot

I live in a country with about double that number. Going a day without a homicide, never mind not doing so for over 3 years, not even a day off, not Christmas, not even just because - its possible user. Really, really, possible. How many people live in Berlin? How many homicides they have pa? like, srs.

Because there’s a new king in charge now

Last day Feb 28th 2015 ...it was below 20 and snowed... topkek

I'll level with you and say that Rome has about 2.5 million people
It has an homicide rate of 0.7 per 100k

Can you spot the difference?

A city of peace and tolerance

98% ghetto. River North, Streeterville, Lakeshore East, Gold Coast, and Lincoln Park are the only semi safe neighborhoods... And really you're only truly safe if you're at least 20 stories high. That's why the buildings are so tall in Chicago. It's 60 miles in any direction of shitskins with the small wealthy white population condensed into an area a half mile wide and five miles long on the North end of the loop (central business district), along the shore. You're essentially surrounded at all times by a sea of people who want to bash your skull in and rape your girl.

You didn't read the tweet, you rural suburban retard.

That was Baltimore

Chicago should really start thinking about gun regulation.

Were sorry the numberd arnt better goys we'll increase our daily shmeckle count

There are only 2 neighborhoods that are ghetto. Well, the west side is already in the process of changing since they've started Riot Fest. So 1.5. Most homicide would be in the south side. That area is also changing. They've been reconstructing for at least a couple of years. Making it more tourist friendly.

That's not saying much compared to the years prior to 2016

just like any major metropolitan area. downtown chicago, tourist areas, etc are safe during they day. there are entire neighborhoods where the crime rate is dramatically higher, draw your own conclusions there

There's still over a month left and the nogs get very active around the end of the year.

2016 was fucking nuts

Suburbs are the most boring shitholes here. And you motherfuckers need to stop saying you're from Chicago.

You're a tourist. Those are tourist neighborhoods. I can tell your kind a mile away.

What do they always shoot each other over? Is it drug dealing borders?

Gangs with rivalries seems weird if the gangs aren't based on anything.

We need to stop black genocide now!

DELETE THIS

Did I say shooting were up, dummy? No, I posted they’ve gone 1000 days of shootings with no break

>European education

I find that they slow down in the Winter months, regardless of the year's end.

Shootings start when the bball courts open.

False. Crime picks up during the summer. Not winter. Everyone knows this.

>we need more common sense gun control laws just like chicago

Gang bullshit usually. They should be shooting Rahm if they knew what was good for them.

>Yes, true. Have family there, they live on the “safe” north side and still have to watch their blacks daily.

fixed

atlanta+chicongo=9/11 themselves every 3 years.
what do we do about it? nothing, its fixing itself.
when do we talk about it? election season, save your heavy guns for heavy targets.

Why are there so many shootings in Austin? Is it the Mexicans?

oddly enough Chicago, the bastion of liberalism it is, is one of the most segerated cities in the US. so basically the North Side is generally safe. the area around the University of Chicago is protected by a private security force, under the guise of campus police. the south and west sides are full of violent shitskins.

It's probably because Texans are stupid.

sorry nog but niggers lub dey massa too much

Congratulations!

Understood.
Can't genocide niggers if they're already dead.

>oddly
>liberals are literally arguing for segregation again

Depends on if they are white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin,_Chicago#History

I checked demographics, it's 88% black.

Tell that to Tokyo.

R raise your kids in the suburbs and they fall for the diversity meme. They may listen to niggerbeats, emulate and idolize niggers, and lay with niggers, toll to be paid eventually.

niggers aren't real Americans

True. The entire premise of married with children was to take a very likeable character and place him in the most miserable situation imaginable. Shitty wife, car, and job. Soyboy son. Slut daughter. Annoying neighbors. It's no coincidence the show takes place in the Chicago burbs.

Why the fuck would any tourists go to Streeterville or Lakeshore East? Where do you think wealthy people who live in the city live? I've lived here for six years, yeah Streeterville and Lakeshore East because I'm not a poorfag or a nignog.

>people
You mean niggers Hans.

I was being sarcastic.

>be chicago
>elect a democrat
>go full blown liberal
>watch yo homies & niglets die

Gotta love the #Obamalegacy!!!

I always liked their house for some reason.

Yeah, the "Austin" neighborhood is usually called the west side. I previously posted what was happening to that. It's also full of Puerto Ricans. They're basically black, I suppose.

Blame Poles, like everybody else.

I used to love to go to Chicago back in the day. It was a huge deal when I was a kid to ride the L train and go to the top of the Sears tower. Had family there, so we would have reunions and whatnot. Always wanted to move there. Sucks that it's turned out this way. Kind of ruins some great childhood memories.

Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, North Park, Lakeview are all pretty damn nice and you don't have to live among the tourists. Anyone from Chicago knows this. You moved here 6 years ago. I'm not surprised that is where you chose to live.

B-B-B-B-B-B-BU-BUT DYLAN ROOFF
IMPEACH BLOMFFF NOOOWWWW
HER NAME WAS HEATHER HAYERR

Honorary

Rahm is ruining it even more. Taxed for every damn thing.

The Democrats who run chimpcongo are smart, they stopped "pro active policing" so the chimps can stop complaining about "uhpression" and along the way the city is ethnically cleansing itself of its negro population. It's quite ingenious really, just let the city cleanse itself. The Democrats ARE the real racists, and have ALWAYS been the white man's party.

i live in a city with 500,000 to 600,000 people and in the past 15 years I only recall one murder case, and it was a long-running chicken shop owner that got brain cancer and went insane and shot his family.

You mean a Jew is bleeding a city dry with taxes and feeding it to niggers?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Yeah, I feel for you Chicago bros.It's still pretty fun to drive through in a big rig on my way to Pleasant Prairie WI though.

600,000 estiminate of niggers actually.

Part and parcel, you might say.

>Some Other Race
hahahahaha

So far, the only good thing is I don't have to drive anywhere. There's a bus or train that will take me anywhere I want to go within the city. Don't have to bother with shit drivers (there are a lot), finding parking or paying insurance or getting a city sticker.

>just like any major metropolitan area. downtown chicago, tourist areas, etc are safe during they day

LOL no....

That's kind of nice. I'm from Ohio, so I know about shit drivers. I never really had too many problems driving through Chicago though. Right around 3 when you're backed up all the way to Indiana sure, but other than that it's never been that bad for me.

Gang wars usually start when 1 member gets shot/killed and then the gang starts to seek revenge and start killing as many of their rivals as possible.

When I was in High School one of my classmates was gunned down walking home from school, so the gang he aligned with started to shoot up anyone they suspected of being in the rival gang. It got so bad that random people walking in the wrong neighborhood were gettint killed.

>What do they always shoot each other over?
OOGA BOOGA YOU MAKE ME MAD SO I KILL YOU

Gang violence is a meme, the most nigger crime is done by random nigger citizens not even the gangbangers thats just shows how subhuman blacks are if they can actually cause crime than their organized criminals.

It picks up a little bit around Christmas, cuz they know the opps hang around their families so they knew their location

You just named a bunch of hipster lowlife areas where people spend 90% of their $60k incomes on housing. Lakeview?! Lakeview is utter filth. I dumped a girl for moving to that hellhole. A good barometer for having failed at life is being over 30 and living in Lakeview. Next you're going to tell me Wrigleyville is high end.

This. I'm from Humboldt and dating a bitty down in Hoffman, would choose the latter any day.

Black people are inherently criminals, learn more here:

>>>/pol?151233366

A thousand days of niggering, what's so special? I year would be a milestone

youre retarded, I live about 50 miles west of chicago and you have to drive to batavia or west chicago before you start seeing niggers. Maybe the random ones in st. charles. Just avoid elgin and aruora and you will be fine. The western burbs are top notch, good schools, high property value, milfs galore, only problem is the high taxes.

what i'm getting from this thread is that if i go to south chicago i'll die.

youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8
It's a gun free haven.

>only problem is the high taxes.

And the most corrupt state government in the history of the country. But that's kind of related.

I live in an area with 120,000,000 people living in it. We have fewer murders than cooncongo

>And the most corrupt state government in the history of the country. But that's kind of related.

I agree. Ive also been to every surrounding state and choose to live where I live because its nice and my kids go to good schools. Contrary to Sup Forums's ill informed opinions, most rural areas are not the best places to raise children unless you have the money to do so which usually means you have to live near a good paying job. Honestly i will be looking to move farther west/north west eventually to get even farther away from shitcago, but dekalb and sycamore are becoming more like chicago every day.

Lmao, has an open ever been more btfo than this?

What's it like living in mega city one?

I thought jew york was worse

the part where white people live is somewhat safe, as in you wont risk dying each day walking around. thats not saying much because the black parts are more dangerous than iraq

Can anyone from Chicago share any stories? Please? I am very curious about the experience of living there.

My dad used to own an office in Pilsen circa 2000. During this time the artsy hipsters were just beginning to move in so the closer east (outside of mexican town) you were the safer it was.
Anyway one day my dad and I were walking and around the corner came this midget mexican pushing a churro kart, I guess this guy was a shithead and would always hit up the white people for gibbs. My dad and I were walking when we heard tires screeching and a loud boom from about 2 blocks away. Appearantly this midgetixican was trying to cross the street when a dump truck turned him and his churro kart into paste. We just turned around before having to look at that mess.

>Puerto Ricans
>Black
No you dumb nigger they aren't. West side puerto ricans who don't gangbang(and some of the ones that do) are some of the most conservative fuckers around. They don't ditch their kids and fuck off on corners all day like fucking nig nogs

>1000 seconds in MS Paint